With tasteful Colombian

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
The 5 people I don't believe in at all for the final (and I'll be very impressed if they go) are Demi, Katerina, Kostis, John and Dionysis. Any of the others, if they go, will not surprise me.

Also catchy couple would be Bellos vs Bella.

And one last thing to laugh about and "demystify" spoilers.

In the 1st survivor of SKAI, 3-4 years ago when it was, I was discussing in the post of a friend of mine who was then an author on a gossip site and at some point I throw a "Well, listen, I have information from inside for tomorrow, they will lose the race those and all 3 proposed will be those ”. Under normal circumstances, they wouldn't take me too seriously, but come on, a few days ago I had succeeded in the test of questions and in another test that the results had indeed leaked and elementaries withdrew after a few hours. 5 minutes after my comment, I see an article coming up on the site where he was working (by a colleague) entitled "EXCLUSIVE: WHAT WILL HAPPEN in tonight's episode of survivor" and that he literally mentioned that I had posted. You see, where they were scratching and didn't have a subject to write about, came my comment as a mother from heaven.
As you can imagine, I didn't make any predictions and the article went crazy.

Oh well .. : angel:

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
Well, I have some poker questions and anyone who knows let's help.
Just to mention that I have given up "sports" for 10 years and due to quarantine, etc. I am thinking of playing for a while, otherwise I would not have any questions.

Pkr.com and stars I see were acquired by tilt or finally I understood something like that, so leave it at that.

1) the ongame they had for provider bwin, betoto, poker.gr, betsson etc, is there still?
2) Does sporting / vista paradise poker still exist or do they have another provider?
3) The ipoker / microgaming (I always confused these 2) that bet365 had and expekt still exist?
4) The ipoker / microgaming that had stanjames and unibet, I think betclic, are there still?
5) partypoker from Greece, eh?
6) Which platform do you think is the corresponding pkr / ongame of the past, ie it is a fish tank and I would have more than 2% chance of winning?

Υγ. I understand that the game with so much information, online coaching, etc. will have become 500 times more difficult than in the past, so you don't need to mention it.
Υγ2. Once I logged in and took a look at 365, I don't understand if it's the old provider or not, but find kids it only has cash games; Seriously ; Tournaments and sit and go nothing ?? Possible ;

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Berlin Hertha
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • San Pauli - Heidenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hannover - Karlsruhe
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Union of Berlin - Mainz
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Augsburg - Paderborn
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Development of table seats in ...