World Cup - Round of 16

Netherlands - USA: It smells 0-0 from here to Qatar and back... I consider extra time certain, and from there on everything is possible. The Netherlands-Costa Rica in 2014 comes to my mind with 0-0 regular time and 2-1 overtime score.. Then I bet gg&o2.5, now it doesn't matter, I'll probably go with X/X. For cards, I'll wait to see who blows the whistle and then judge but I'd probably pick one of Frankie De Jong and Gero-Blind (especially if he has Pulisic) in his side
The quick goal threw me completely out and we saw another match than I expected. At least, Hollywood's Frankie Goose paid

• Love
Reactions: Bond and PANATHA
Argentina - Australia: Argentina showed that they overcame the shock of losing to the Saudis and playing good football defeated Mexico and Poland. Australia took advantage of the dire situation of the rest of the group and reached their ceiling. I believe that he will overcome it with one more goal in a match, like against France in the first match, and he will pay the rich double (Australia to score first or Australia 0,5 in the first half for the most curious), but that's it .
In the end he paid the really rich doubter, but this match didn't go as I expected either. I expected the Aussies to go in from the start believing they could do the damage (like with France) and not after 2-0.. In the end of course the better team would win (like with France)

Reactions: PANATHA
The truth is that just before Messi-Cristiano end their careers, an Argentina-Portugal World Cup final would be a beautiful football story...
It would certainly be great, but also an Argentina-England final would be very interesting... and for me personally, this scenario is more likely than all.....

France - Poland, England - Senegal
I don't see either of them breaking and I'm not going to deal with either, as if there are no bets. The over and g/g in the second period are more than doubled and I believe they are at satisfactory levels.
The ice cubes will melt and the coffee will become watery

Reactions: Bond
France - Poland: How I was irritated by Poland's cynicism in last night's match cannot be described. Essentially, the qualification came in their hands because of Mexico and Szczecin and I would like the French to punish them for the way they played. France proved that behind its 12-13 first-class players it doesn't have anything important, but I think it won't be able to step on it like it did in the EURO. In general, I expect a match like France-Denmark, so pick and choose between X half, X/1 H/T, more goals in the second half, etc.
The French caught up with me in the game and took the lead at halftime, but the second half went as I expected.. Poland ended up being by far the worst team of those who made it to the round of 16. Unbelievable handling of the matches, unbelievable indifference!! And they celebrated the 3-1 at the end... Goodbye!

England-Senegal: Here I believe we will see a very nice match with several goals on both sides. England probably won't be out so early, but maybe we'll see 120' here too. I will choose anytime score 1-1 or inconclusive. Also, it's been a long time since Maguire was vilified, maybe it's time (card? own goal? who knows)
In the end, the several goals were only on one side, Senegal did not rise to the occasion. In contrast to Charilaos, which shows the same passion as when it "played" in Mykonos and is a guarantee.
The two quarter-finals are very unpredictable so far... Real head-scratchers! Maybe it's time to just enjoy football, without the fuss

Morocco Spain.
1-1 or 2-2
8 and 21 please.

For those who want to play more confidently, just let it pass as a score without staying... especially the 1-1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You saw extra time and got involved with scores. You had seen the dream and acted it out nightmarishly. Shame isn't it? Anyway, if it came 2-2, I would go around with a hut, not with a donkey : geek:

A lot of fuss in Portugal only because Ronaldo didn't play a key role against Switzerland...and they scored 6 goals....think even if they lost....the nagging will not do them any good....the Morocco is a dangerous team

I was rooting for Holland's 2-2, and if Kane hadn't downed a keg of beer before the match I would have been rooting for England too. Let someone else be bored too, man.

Now God is asleep in Morocco. It went and came 0-0, it surpassed even my imagination :)
Whoever found the 1-0 is probably in...Daphni

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
    PANATHA PANATHA: Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...