Tinkering or AEK recalls

nikitas

9 Nov 2005
WHERE PLAYS WITH YOU AND YOU
Due to a game in Panathinaikos's Oklahoma with FC Barcelona on Thursday, the Police wants to postpone the game even if 15 00 is made at noon. I hope it will not be postponed because it will be another small scandal.

Answer: Trouble the remake AEK

It would be better to make Wednesday as FCP asks for it to be easier for a lot of people to come, since the stores will be closed if they are at 19: 30

Yes but he does not want the OSFP who plays Monday Championship because he plays Europe before and he will be tired and will not be able to play because Péredra yesterday said that we do not get to rest and we immediately look for the postponement.

I suggest that it will not be a scandal to play Wednesday at 3.30 with Aster for the championship and at 9 with AEK. Intermediate to bring the match to the bus and everyone to be satisfied ....: twis:
Besides, we have 2-3, which is also said by Savvas, while Panathinaikos has him.

Vere Nikita which balloons in the ...

Write what day can be and time to get AEK NOVA OTE EVOLGIGA and the vineyards .....

What point and tiredness ...... It's best to be Thursday to get to OAKA with Barca and get along with your brothers, and you can even go and support her and everything.

From Skai.gr

On the occasion of the indefinite postponement of the quarter-final AEK-Olympiakos, Cup Cup Chairman Manos Gavrielidis spoke, stressing that the fight was not defined because the Super League refused to change the date for the Olympiacos-Asteras Tripolis match.

"According to the Super League schedule, the only available date was Thursday, March 5. The police issued an announcement asking us not to set the game, because at night the indoor basketball game was being held at the OAKA. Panathinaikos.

From the very first moment I informed the Super League to postpone the match for Wednesday, provided that the match of Olympiakos (Monday with Asteras Tripolis) on Monday would change date.

The answer we received was negative and we had no other choice, as it was a rematch, there could be extra time and a penalty and it was not possible to set the match for Wednesday night. "What we can do now is to wait for the Olympic games in Europe and then set a date", was the position of Mr. Gavriilidis on Sport24 Radio.

2-3 things ... From what I read around I conclude that ...

- The CPVO is clear and well suited to the whole situation BUT this does not really matter because ...

The Police do not define the game for the original time and day because the Muslims can not do together ...

As far as I know, OTE did not give consent to the match early on Thursday ...

The EPO itself confesses that it does not define the match on Wednesday night ...

And the soup does not change the Monday match ... But why does not it change? I suppose (beyond the pressure of the anchovy) that it is due to NOVA ...

You are NOVA and you have (after all the francs that you have lost from races) on Sunday night the match of PAO and on Monday night the match of the CPVO ... And they ask you to go Sunday afternoon the match of the CPVO, Sunday night, PAO and Monday sit with the bird in his hand ... Or put anyone Platania (ie sit with the bird in his hand) .... Do you agree? Or do you send them to the old man?

Let's answer with your hand to heart and then come to see if the CPVO is ...

Reactions: cobra and MAN7

Vere Nikita which balloons in the ...

Write what day can be and time to get AEK NOVA OTE EVOLGIGA and the vineyards .....

What point and tiredness ...... It's best to be Thursday to get to OAKA with Barca and get along with your brothers, and you can even go and support her and everything.
Why not Fourth? Let's become a fifth with no nose will not open. It was just a pretext to give off to you

From Skai.gr

On the occasion of the indefinite postponement of the quarter-final AEK-Olympiakos, Cup Cup Chairman Manos Gavrielidis spoke, stressing that the fight was not defined because the Super League refused to change the date for the Olympiacos-Asteras Tripolis match.

"According to the Super League schedule, the only available date was Thursday, March 5. The police issued an announcement asking us not to set the game, because at night the indoor basketball game was being held at the OAKA. Panathinaikos.

From the very first moment I informed the Super League to postpone the match for Wednesday, provided that the match of Olympiakos (Monday with Asteras Tripolis) on Monday would change date.

The answer we received was negative and we had no other choice, as it was a rematch, there could be extra time and a penalty and it was not possible to set the match for Wednesday night. "What we can do now is to wait for the Olympic games in Europe and then set a date", was the position of Mr. Gavriilidis on Sport24 Radio.

- The CPVO is clear and well suited to the whole situation BUT this does not really matter because ...

The Police do not define the game for the original time and day because the Muslims can not do together ...

The EPO itself confesses that it does not define the match on Wednesday night ...

And the soup does not change the Monday match ... But why does not it change? I suppose (beyond the pressure of the anchovy) that it is due to NOVA ...

You are NOVA and you have (after all the francs that you have lost from races) on Sunday night the match of PAO and on Monday night the match of the CPVO ... And they ask you to go Sunday afternoon the match of the CPVO, Sunday night, PAO and Monday sit with the bird in his hand ... Or put anyone Platania (ie sit with the bird in his hand) .... Do you agree? Or do you send them to the old man?

Another prudent dimension in the right direction, but from nowhere it did not appear that there was a NOBA issue. If we come to discuss it. AEK clearly does not have this view anyway

A game is, let it happen whenever they want. And in the first game we were relaxed and we saw the result. Let him rest in 2. I took the eggs. Ballica we want to see without interventions.
I do not care when it will be. Let them be in June if they appoint. What I care about is to play fairly within the lines and let her come as long as it is based on the soul of tactics and the quality of the two opponents. Whoever fears falls and ... rests.
In other countries, it would be a game of advertising and we are going to make it war again ...

From Skai.gr

- THE OHIM is clearly and well suited to the situation BUT this does not really matter because ...

Gianni take the sweets and hand in your heart (the normal heart, not the champion : twis:) if he did not go to Olympiakos they would have done all that or Olympiakos-Asteras would have been transferred on Sunday without anyone saying it (as they did not get news anytime they were changed every week but they did not discuss them) and without neither the police nor NOBA, nor OTE, nor PPC nor EYDAP. : twis:

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: