Goodbye to the Greek witch !!!!

Curious

20 Ion 2002
It is morning and many of us may be thinking about last night's match between Olympiacos and Leverkusen. I personally did not expect the match like that, but what really made me happy is the fact that a Greek team managed to drag a German team (which reached the final last year) even with absences (absences to remember, both Real and Manchester had C. and Arsenal and Schalke and and and ... all the teams that Vaselos faced last year). Yes, well done to the Greek team and the tsaboukas of this team, who did not "sit" in the one or two goal difference, but changed their ... lights. Yes, guys, because if you find an "enemy" you have taken, you have to give him another one ... one to go to war. And do not be afraid of him and immediately respect him.
Maggies jars, shrubs, popsicles and others are happy with the success of anchovy (even temporary) because it is good for our witch. THE GREEK!!!
Do not have us spitting and "come on, which Greeks" they are only for holidays.
Good luck to the anchors that have made all Greeks happy and attention DO NOT GET YOUR MINDS AIR GRAVES because success is a failure.

Sincerely,

"the strange"

koutoukatos

13 and 2002
I WON'T REFER TO THIS TO YESTERDAY EVENTS WHAT TO DO ABOUT THEM. TO SPEAK.

1. For me Olympiacos made a mistake that didn't stop eg. in 3-1. Now the Germans not only know what Olympiacos can do to them but also because the Germans will catch Maniac and the Olympics will not go well in Germany. Tell me okay and what happened? Will Olympiacos lose so many goals so that in the event of a tie (very likely) he will be in danger? Probably not, but because the Germans don't chew on it they can go double glued to the not-so-good Manchester this year. Can Olympiacos do the same? Prehistory says no. Olympiacos at home but outside of Charalabe.

2. If Olympiacos does not win in Cyprus (which will probably win the venue) it has a big problem.

3. Manchester, knowing its crap, will come to Athens for the double. After what he saw (6-2) he would be afraid to play them all at home.

4. On the contrary, the Germans, I think, will take the match with Manchester at home. The English will not go for this double. They will come to Athens.

In conclusion, I would like to say that you should not write off the Germans. Yes it is not the team last year but they are Germans how to do it? Maybe, I can tell 6-2 to wake them up, not just them but the other groups in the group.

And something about Strange's comment.

Dear,
your phrase

Do not have us spitting and "come on, which Greeks" they are only for holidays.

I would write it more correctly:

Do not have us spitting and "come on, which Olympians" these are only for holidays.

Because if nobody tells abroad which baby is counting Panathinaikos they will probably get mad !!!!! And if the Europeans are starting to respect us a little bit, it's for the houses that Vazelos has closed in the away games. There is the darling dear !!!

FRIENDS.

KOUTOUKATOS

Reactions: antonis_o_flou

Curious

20 Ion 2002
I can't understand why everyone should accept a great success of the jazzman and not the Olympic one ?? I did not understand, I do not understand, and I will never understand the complex of some people not accepting great appearances and being silent on account of ... in their own time there is no time. Just remember that whenever the jar had the opportunity to ... A big opponent DIDN'T DO IT because he just didn't have the phases and goals. Why now that anchovies have dissolved a Leverkusen has created a stir in his rivals? Dude get the beard the effect WRITTEN on the TABLE and not the look. Open your eyes and don't be fooled.

These and sorry if some did not like the result. Just a tip: THINKING and ONLY THINKING about the next steps in Greek football. STOP and don't miss the highlights of our football.

koutoukatos

13 and 2002
... I will never understand the complex of some people not admitting great looks and keeping silent because there is no duration in their ...

Did you hear me say anything about the appearance of Olympiacos yesterday? I told myself that it was bad or that it was bad luck; Did I say anything about whether Leverkusen was the same or sent her cousin? I do not think. The complex is owned by my Olympic buddy who has been watching Vaselos on the couch for so many years and all they do is get out of the cafeteria to all the teams playing the opponent.

And something to end with you because you were looking for an opportunity to glorify your team and you probably didn't read what I wrote carefully.

MAGES TO BRING GREEK FOOTBALL A SOLUTION THERE IS!

OLYMPICOS AND THE AEGELE TO WIN AND OTHERS TO GET MARRIED !!!!!!!

mpilias

18 and 2002
sorry for any interference ... but after such site8 can not be a shareholder ..

No 8 I'm going to cut down on anything I believe in the truffle team not because I can't and I don't have the arguments, just because I don't care ... and I made the decision after the barbagician shut down my friendNNXXL associations and they said yes sir, ,

Neither the jersey nor the 8 were favored by the borrower's free court .. and I have since realized that the watermelon was magical ...

Don't be a junkie like 8, but a ball.
go with the barrier ,,, see jortzevits ,,, karembe, see jiovani and ze olive ... and not with the half transcript ... and above all in order to be able to spit we must be right ...

In this logic, two very good guys with parallaxNUMXon and green and red were hanging out with a barrier team ... playing the teammates ... and letting them go to the peninsula because they were state ...

I 8 would tell you to solve the 8 of illegal ownership that you have been doing for many years now on 8 is a responsible 8 month ... and accept that today

ALL THE EUROPEAN TYPE HAS THE OLYMPIC TEAM WITH DANGEROUS COMMENTS ...

AND WITH 6-2 ...

OI KALYTERES DHMOSIES SXESEIS HTAN AYTO TO SKOR ...

KAI AN EBAZE ALLO ENA 8A ISOFARIZE TO MEGALYTERO SKOR STHN HISTORY TO 8ESMOY ..... DHLADH TO 7-2

MHN YPOTIMAS TOSO TO OTI SYMBAINEI APLA DEXOY TO ...

friendly
MPILIAS

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
solarobservation.blogspot.gr
those fans who are Greeks can celebrate another success of our football ..... the rest to put on satellite and follow EUROPEAN FOOTBALL and let their Greek teams succeed as they can. panathinaikos .... only he wins in europe ..... i didn't understand ....... stop the egoism so ..... you don't look at Greece from the national, at least let it be seen by our teams in europe cups ..... : mado: : mado: : races:: races: : mado:

indie

2 Aug 2002
IS THERE ANY LAWYER TO SELL ME IF WE CAN SUBMIT SPORT FM?
THE '' PEOPLE '' ONLY THEY DOING TO CUT AN ENEMY FROM FANS! IT IS VERY ARISTICAL TO THE POINT TO SEE GREEK FOOTBALL. CAUSE THEIR POSITION AND EXPLOD THE TRUTH! They give false information and try to '' nourish '' the minds to the direction they want. WHAT CAN WE DO FOR THIS? ENOUGH.

caesar

24 and 2002
When there are no stars and no moon gloom;

Question: this "Autogolsays the first (and only) scorer in I go ... 2nd National, where did you buy it from?

I had to go through evil after reading only such. And to finish, I wanted the Panathinaikos to first dismantle their home and then comment on Olympiacos' appearances.
In the finale, the site and forum are not a fanbase but a place for betting. Do not spoil the good company that has been created.

koutoukatos

13 and 2002
AGREE.

STOP HERE!

Accept your comments but please put them in the cafe. Such issues raise a great deal of talk and certainly cannot be left unanswered.

Children sorry from me if I had a problem.

LET'S GO !!!!!!!!!!

: ukli:: ukli:: ukli:

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
ONLY THAT WILL HAVE THE HIGH TURNS ON THE GREEK CHAMPIONSHIP !!!

EVERYTHING FOR THAT INDIE SAYS ... IT'S REALLY NEEDING TO GET A BACK SUMMARY !!! I WILL AGREE WITH JOKER ... STOP TO HEAR THEM !!!! ONLY WRONG THEY ARE !!!! LITTLE WE WON'T TALK TO OUR BROTHER BECAUSE IT IS OTHER TEAM !!!!! THESE TELEPHONE PAYERS ......

Reactions: ALEX

Predictions

• 13:15
    Novasports 3HD
    • Fortuna Sittard - Ajax
  • 13:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Juventus - Bologna
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Chelsea - Luton
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • Club Brugge - KRC Genk
    ERT3
    • Ionian - Trikala AO
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Nuremberg - Hannover
  • 15:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Atromitos - Olympiacos
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Osasuna - Granada
  • 16:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Verona - Napoli
  • 16:00
    Novasports 24 HD
    • Genoa - Cagliari
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Schalke - Bayern Munich
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Brentford - Leicester
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fulham - Burnley
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Maritimo - Passos Ferreira
  • 17:15
    Novasports 3HD
    • Panaitolikos - Lamia
  • 17:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Elche - Barcelona
  • 17:25
    Novasports 2HD
    • PAS Giannina - Volos
  • 17:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Feyenoord - Alkmaar
  • 19:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Lazio - Sassuolo
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Manchester United - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
  • 19:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • PAOK - AEK
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Thelta - Eibar
  • 21:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Parma - Sampdoria
  • 22:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Saint-Etienne - Lyon
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Atletico Madrid - Valencia
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Everton - Sheffield Wednesday
  • 13:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Real Madrid - Andorra
  • 16:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Beledier - Fenerbahce
  • 16:45:00
    ERT3
    • OEM Larissa - OEM Panathinaikos OPAP
  • 19:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Valencia - Basconia
  • 22:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Toronto Raptors
  • Tomorrow 25-01-2021
  • 02:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Milwaukee Bucks - Atlanta Hawks
  • 11:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2021
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2021
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2021
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well done to the athletes (as Pavlaras used to say) in Germany ... this is how the over ..... should come out ..... airy, comfortable and fast
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    The winner of the competition of the 21st match of the Euroleague is betodimos
    +1
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "PreVein IFC # 17: A GROUP: 23nd game" in the IFC Competition.
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "Suggestions for long-term bets" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    As he will have seen, I avoid playing points ... but this 3.10 of Milan against Atalanta is not huge;
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I am also impressed by Atalanta, attacking football etc but the others are top
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I believe that Milan will win 2-1 / 3-1 with two goals by Zlatan
  • McLaren17 Forum Bot:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    For the time being, they are "raping" Milan
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Unrecognizable .... can not even make an opportunity ....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    If the teams of Milan manage to lose the title again this year
    from Juventus then let the country and the championship change ....
    +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    imagine the assist for the 3rd goal made it defensive, the Atalanta run like dogs unstoppable
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and you win I see
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    are you coming for a Championship? :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Are you scared? :p :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Although I still start and feel something early :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    at most between us do not go down .... it will not be the first time after all ...: twis:
  • T TAZ988:
    Good evening guys! Does anyone know when the betsson platform will open ???
  • T Chat Bot:
    TAZ988 has left the room.
  • T Chat Bot:
    TAZ988 has connected to the room.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Good evening friend. When it gets permission it will open. Licenses are a little late as it seems due to the change of management of EEEP
  • Water resistant Water resistant:
    I will try a Real basketball -
    Real - Andorra at halftime 1 if it gives a good price
    starts in 1 minute
    Real escaped early and I did not play it
    Water resistant Water resistant: Real escaped early and I did not play it