MYBET.Please online at 62019 of new owners

on top of them I treat myself and ya.

they tell me "we do not pay Greek players".

I have sent to the MGA and I still wait for a reply .... I can see the realities
For π @ # @ # @ ## completely. Neither you nor I are going to be paid. The only thing left now is to get an answer from the MGA, and let them tell us "it is not our jurisdiction, talk to EEEP."

I'm not interested in it since it's a small amount, I just deal with the topic because I have the curiosity to see what it's going to be like so I'm 100 sure what's MGA .. Now I'm 99.99% that does not play or 1% to help players, the reason for its existence is to protect the betting mafia, and if someone is paid it is not from MGA's help but from the wishes of the betting company.

100% does not play in any of the licensed but trustworthy large companies of any origin.

Reactions: Tigres
Mybet was a real treasury until 3 years ago when it changed its platform. Huge value every day in all sports (at weekends you were counting, you did not pretend to bet one, you found the next one) problem with the payments never existed, even the obvious mistakes paid them normally. The issue of limitis also did not exist because many agents had it (almost every city in Northern Greece was at least one) old good times.

Reactions: goal2
Mybet was a real treasury until 3 years ago when it changed its platform. Huge value every day in all sports (at weekends you were counting, you did not pretend to bet one, you found the next one) problem with the payments never existed, even the obvious mistakes paid them normally. The issue of limitis also did not exist because many agents had it (almost every city in Northern Greece was at least one) old good times.
Yes on the old platform it took a lot of value and did not cancel anything. It was incredibly slow to Asian changes (even half-time + I remember to change performance when the rest of the scientists changed after 1-5.
The point is that here Mybet made an insolvency claim suddenly and without showing any signs that it smells like hazelnuts, or at least no stranger to any other players such as 2winbet 2 a year before 1-2 had started a month ago to cancel bans on some players requesting withdrawal, or others that delay several weeks of payment before closing.
However, I believe that in such cases history has shown that a good way to prevent the bad is to often search for local betting forums in the country where a company or one of the largest customer base is located. bam to bang on the famous SBR when it was already in action, while in German betting forums the negative comments were written daily 6 months ago for late payments etc.

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...