New government - new on-the-spot arrogance on betting?

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
I agree without risk of political neutrality corrosion forum that in 35 meroules will have a new government, the current having let times.
They will probably then go freshmen uncles who will tell us "AAAAA much they have fattened - a 20-30% tax is a must."

The truth is that betting is also an expression of free economy.
It is not a manifestation of the centralized, as we do.
Explaining the centralized economy is the wood that we cut in the woods.
But we have it fixed.
What are we doing ;

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
Worse than those who leave is excluded, and I say without fear even though I have been burned many times before when I said before that.

Perhaps there is an opportunity to prevail, to allow at least exchange bureaus along with the burglaries, even with barbarian taxes at the moment.

It is crazy not to play with each other !!! in a game more technical, safe for deposits, no limits, which can bring additional revenue to the state from abroad
For example, you allow scratchbets and put 35% on player profits at the end of the year ... this will protect their bosses and their licenses, and will not prevent players who can win in the jackpots from bringing money to foreign players in Hellas ;)

Father Mitsotakis is the only politician who has a sense of logic, little has been taken by the son we hope
Reactions: Astrahan

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Worse than those who leave is excluded, and I say without fear even though I have been burned many times before when I said before that.

Perhaps there is an opportunity to prevail, to allow at least exchange bureaus along with the burglaries, even with barbarian taxes at the moment.

It is crazy not to play with each other !!! in a game more technical, safe for deposits, no limits, which can bring additional revenue to the state from abroad
For example, you allow scratchbets and put 35% on player profits at the end of the year ... this will protect their bosses and their licenses, and will not prevent players who can win in the jackpots from bringing money to foreign players in Hellas ;)

Father Mitsotakis is the only politician who has a sense of logic, little has been taken by the son we hope
And why did not 2012 make it a government? Why did they not allow bureaus?

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
Samaras I think ... Mitsotakis was somewhere 89-92, the most things we now have in Athens, then they were ;)

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Samaras I think it was then ... Mitsotakis was somewhere 89-92, the more things we have now, then they became ;)
Let me tell you I will not discuss politically with you. Just for history, the ND was a government 2012-2014, that is, even having Voridis who already knew about the problem with the exchange offices and did not. That's all!

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
Ed: ok stop in politics, but let us do what we need and see if there is any hope.
Last edited:

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
So old, 1989 does not remember.
85, however, had been told by Mitsotakis' father, in his central speech at Syntagma, that he would abolish the Dreptake tax on PROPO. But Andreas defeated, of course, and after 89 when we were looking for a Mitsotaki central talk, the matter had become obsolete.
From 2009, however, both ND and Syriza have been bumped up.

Logically, ND should support, because betting is a kind of investment - a business activity.
In another sense, the center-left had to support, since it talks about justice and measures in favor of the people.
The KK and other Marxist parties certainly will not - it will take a pair of slippers who catch 13.

Unfortunately, all three of us have dropped it - they believe in the shit that sucks the grandparents in order to make the state companies turn around (because today OPAP is semicircular here).

My suggestion is "write to your MP now".

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
Unfortunately, all three of us have dropped it - they believe in the shit that sucks the grandparents in order to make the state companies turn around (because today OPAP is semicircular here).
It is precisely that ... The more state-owned, the bigger the rake, the more the state will take away from the Greek missile, but we will not bother protecting them.
They will not see it as a form of fun, or even a game of tactics in the bureaus, which can give us things ... and unfortunately the people are not smart, there must be a right politician with a sense of responsibility.

So, we have gas and smoke every day in Athens, and the garbage can work 08: 00 - 02: 00 for our sake always in our mate ... who politician would dare to go against and allow them to move midnight ?
Last edited:

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
As long as I remembered, the items are forbidden in many European countries, with the logic of rallying, I think, of course, as I remember the betfair when someone was overwhelmed with a huge tax rate

blizzard

30 Nov 2012
You are not unfair ... just the excuse for washing is like the excuse to have the rubbish a day so that the workers do not lie in cleanliness.

The bottom line is that in taxpayers the profit while the burglaries are ... it is easier for states to break from hatch and constraint and to be indifferent to quality and choices.

ΥΓ
If they were to say to you as a politician: he was collecting the rubbish at night, making bus and buying incentive buses for continuous traffic, what would you do?
You know that you will lose money on gasoline as the cars will not crawl, you will lose out on buses, you will pay night hours and most people will suck you for various reasons but as a profit you will have the best quality of life and some time, what would you do ?

We want a politician to understand that there is no reason to go to OPAP seasons without choices, with huge tax and constraints

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
Everything they said about the bureaus was funny but their defensive line was plaque story. That's why it happened.
Be careful that just They began to limit the exchange (2008 - Sarkozy), right-tsoup xamolithikan and ours to impose taxes and extra rake!
Reactions: blizzard

Today's Birthday

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • game:
    Does this 4,33 of the past just look great to me ?? : Rolleyes:
  • PANATHA:
    jogo said:
    Does this 4,33 of the past just look great to me ??
    Huge and well worth the risk .... but with the soul betting on this mess ???
  • Balaton:
    Is Boos on the court?
  • Balaton:
    Sorry now this team is capable of getting at least X from Tottenham to play next week? 0-3 from the 1 half time will be
  • PANATHA:
    Good morning!!
  • #Infobeto:
    Good morning
  • PANATHA:
    What are we doing?
  • #Infobeto:
    Here in the race. To see if anything comes alive today.
  • #Infobeto:
    We also have three open bets by Lord Eliakis. To see how the day goes.
    +1
  • #Infobeto:
    Have a nice Sunday everyone.
    +1
  • Balaton:
    My dad's playing style over the last 2 years. 8 pack with three standards and 5 to have 2 rolls in and request 6 packs. He just got overthrown by Zwolle, but as we all know, he is a jerk because he will not pass the bulletin. If you can change his mind now ... he will never change his mind
    +1
  • PANATHA:
    In Denmark at 29΄ Hobro - Copenhagen 2-1 ... at 2.70 Copenhagen wins ....
  • #Infobeto:
    It is a pity such thoughts not to pay them ...
  • BetLaden:
    "Dianomes15" won the SuperLeague 3 competition. His gift has already been sent ... : beers1:
    +1
  • BetLaden:
    Today begins the IFC Forum ... as well as tomorrow the competition for the Champions League and the day after tomorrow for the Europa League. Let's go : cool !:
    +1
  • #Infobeto:
    Good evening and good week. European week, we will be bedding and breaking records in infobeto competitions :))))
  • Forum Bot:
    User ligdomenos started a new theme called "deposit to 365." in the Betting conversations.
  • Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "Gambling Remarks" in the Football Predictions.
  • Forum Bot:
    User grace_kelly started a new theme called "no name" in the Football Predictions.
  • Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new theme called "IFC # 16: A GROUP: 1 the racing" in the IFC Competition.
  • Forum Bot:
    User Kavajim started a new theme called "Metz / St. Petersburg" in the Tennis.
  • Forum Bot:
    McLaren17 has started a new thread called "IFC # 16: B GROUP: 1 racing" in IFC Competition.
  • Forum Bot:
    User BetLaden started a new theme called "Alternates" in the IFC Competition.
  • #Infobeto:
    Good evening, Zenith 0-1!
  • McLaren17:
    unfortunately 1-1 the Inter and we were going for double
    McLaren17: unfortunately 1-1 the Inter and we were going for double