New 3,00 rendering system

betover

25 Ion 2006
Salamis
Before I get started I would like to say a couple of words about the systems I occasionally post and stop briefly.
I start some system ... (no matter how good or not) and then stop it shortly ... this will not say that the system is a failure .... just the purpose of starting something is to share it with you and whoever can to improve it ... to make it better with whatever change it makes. It makes no sense to follow a system here in the forum and if it is okay to follow it .... I can do it myself .... To anyone who sticks with the playing trumpet let him follow it and improve it .. ..... DON'T FORGET THAT ALL ARE DEPENDENT ON THE RIGHT CHOICE. Whatever systems you have, if you don't have good options ... you won't have a profit. So whatever system I remember and I can mention it here, I'll do it. The following system is a friend of income-paradise if I remember my nickname was Sotiris ... I don't know .... but he tried to play with the following trophy and at 13 he managed it ....
Target 500 € with original 10 € with a generator with 10 stakes ... with 3,00 performance on 2 pads. (It's not enough to lose 2 bets as well.)

So I start with less and aim for poly much less. I'm just going for a little profit .....
Difficult is ???? let's go.
Reactions: ninaki

betover

25 Ion 2006
Salamis
1572810905847.png

One scenario of the system is this ... let's not lose the second bet ... you see the path and you stop or pursue the goal you want.

We can also make variants of the system.

1572811215067.png

If at some point we are scared (... if we lose 3) we continue with an 1,40 and pass our previous bet back ..... no matter how good the system is, in the second we have won it, we have doubled it and if we want to stop .... if we start the system and lose the first stake and we don't want to continue .. we just play a nice 1,40 performance and we come to the start !!!
I recognize that it is difficult .... aggressive ... bold etc system !!!
So we started with very little money ... it's not for openings !!!!
Reactions: ninaki

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Bochum - Kiello
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Freiburg
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 Formula 1 Virtual GP Series

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    cosmicsports Forum Bot: Cosmicsports has launched a new theme called "Site for set up games" on ...