New look in the forum

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
Brother, the problem is that you see everything through the eyes of a technician. But because this is my job, to educate people of all ages and levels in the application we have, I tell you that what seems ironic to you, are real concerns for some. And you have to see them through this prism with understanding and patience, otherwise all you can do is make them think negatively about the changes you are going to "impose".

I have nothing to say to you anymore because you obviously can not understand it from the same angle. The same thing I have with developers in my company. So they were addressed to customers ... And in the end the counseling department was created because otherwise there would be no client.
Because brother ... the matter is not the changes ... but you know how to get through them in a nice way ... Especially when you have a shop and you want to be good and good.

These few : sign:

I do not agree. I'm not just a technician. I am an entrepreneur and I have a direct relationship with clients and I have great experience in creating user friendly applications. I've been in the field for many years.
What you say can be true when a company orders me a product and wants specific functionality and colors. Here is a different case. Here we use widespread tools, tested for their user friendliness. Not being comfortable with you or someone else does not mean that it is not friendly or non-functional.

If you deal with IT products you will know very well that any major change has a negative attitude from those who do not want changes that have been attuned to a functionality and have no mood to get into learning again. Because I have worked in very large companies (so for example I mention wind) every change of functional was panic.
What does this mean? That companies will be stagnant and technologically obsolete;

Here, we have cases of users that belong to the above category of users. Without being interested in asking how something is being done, criticism and indirect threats start to start because the new environment does not suit them. What do you want me to do? I ask and sorry; You forgive me a great deal, but there are more beautiful ways to express your opinion as many children have done above.
Ask Nikola what a bad smile he had with the previous version of the forum we had. He did not like it at all and said he would only leave for this reason. Now we have the same again. Classically illustrated.

So if there is a good mood to improve things or explain how they work on the new platform here we are doing it. The visual is purely subjective and we will never agree. This theme is the most popular that we have and we've made very small changes to fit the rest of our site's Look.

Reactions: SOSBET
I do not agree. I'm not just a technician. I am an entrepreneur and I have a direct relationship with clients and I have great experience in creating user friendly applications. I've been in the field for many years.
What you say can be true when a company orders me a product and wants specific functionality and colors. Here is a different case. Here we use widespread tools, tested for their user friendliness. Not being comfortable with you or someone else does not mean that it is not friendly or non-functional.

If you deal with IT products you will know very well that any major change has a negative attitude from those who do not want changes that have been attuned to a functionality and have no mood to get into learning again. Because I have worked in very large companies (so for example I mention wind) every change of functional was panic.
What does this mean? That companies will be stagnant and technologically obsolete;

Here, we have cases of users that belong to the above category of users. Without being interested in asking how something is being done, criticism and indirect threats start to start because the new environment does not suit them. What do you want me to do? I ask and sorry; You forgive me a great deal, but there are more beautiful ways to express your opinion as many children have done above.
Ask Nikola what a bad smile he had with the previous version of the forum we had. He did not like it at all and said he would only leave for this reason. Now we have the same again. Classically illustrated.

So if there is a good mood to improve things or explain how they work on the new platform here we are doing it. The visual is purely subjective and we will never agree. This theme is the most popular that we have and we've made very small changes to fit the rest of our site's Look.

You still do not understand or you do not want ... Repeat and even aggressively. You are probably tired, re-read after 10 days what I have written to you, what you answer and tell me again if you want. I have patience and time to find out.
And I'm not even an entrepreneur ...

You still do not understand or you do not want ... Repeat and even aggressively. You are probably tired, re-read after 10 days what I have written to you, what you answer and tell me again if you want. I have patience and time to find out.
And I'm not even an entrepreneur ...

Dear Dimitris, let's finish it here. I'm happy to understand. And please be ironic about the entrepreneur. I mentioned this because you also mentioned your profession to separate my position from the developers of your company.
We do not have to discuss anything other than suggestions you may have to improve the forum. I have already taken into account a lot of what the children have written and I continue to work in this direction.

Dear Dimitris, let's finish it here. I'm happy to understand. And please be ironic about the entrepreneur. I mentioned this because you also mentioned your profession to separate my position from the developers of your company.
We do not have to discuss anything other than suggestions you may have to improve the forum. I have already taken into account a lot of what the children have written and I continue to work in this direction.

Brother, I love you, relax, you see irony where there are not ... With friends you talk not with customers. Unless it is not so ...
anyway, I did not intend to go on because I had to say it and I do not like to repeat it.

Good morning.

Brother, I love you, relax, you see irony where there are not ... With friends you talk not with customers. Unless it is not so ...
anyway, I did not intend to go on because I had to say it and I do not like to repeat it.

Good morning.

And so I thought. That I'm talking to friends. Friends say politely and try to help. They do not threaten to leave and do not flatter them all. And because the whole story is about cobra, I'd rather be here and answer that and not you on his behalf.
And to end Dimitris, the infobeto does not hurt anyone more than me and Mars and I do not accept any suggestion that I am just a technician and I do not care what visitors say. The nights and the trouble we have paid to have this forum can not be imagined.

Good morning.

And so I thought. That I'm talking to friends. Friends say politely and try to help. They do not threaten to leave and do not flatter them all. And because the whole story is about cobra, I'd rather be here and answer that and not you on his behalf.
And to end Dimitris, the infobeto does not hurt anyone more than me and Mars and I do not accept any suggestion that I am just a technician and I do not care what visitors say. The nights and the trouble we have paid to have this forum can not be imagined.

Good morning.
You make a huge mistake.
It's not about kobra, I told you I already disagreed with him.

It's for you and your way to say so simply!
You keep looking at ghosts .... I could easily answer you at the level you are talking about, but honestly, it is no longer worth the trouble to deal with your party.
You brother want sheep, not friends with a view. Because your friends really say their point, good or bad. They are not sheep to make ...

You make a huge mistake.
It's not about kobra, I told you I already disagreed with him.

It's for you and your way to say so simply!
You keep looking at ghosts .... I could easily answer you at the level you are talking about, but honestly, it is no longer worth the trouble to deal with your party.
You brother want sheep, not friends with a view. Because your friends really say their point, good or bad. They are not sheep to make ...

You are the cartilage. ok. As desired. Do not fall to my level.
Still, you still have to say things about me that do not apply. I did not say anywhere that I do not want any opinions. I have written 100 times that I want opinions and other 100 that I do not want threats.
Probably you see ghosts. I'm so sorry.

Good luck.

You are the cartilage. ok. As desired. Do not fall to my level.
Still, you still have to say things about me that do not apply. I did not say anywhere that I do not want any opinions. I have written 100 times that I want opinions and other 100 that I do not want threats.
Probably you see ghosts. I'm so sorry.

Good luck.
That you say brother, you say ..

Reactions: admin
Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...