To whiten the darkness ..

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
aekara_se_xionia_kai_broxes.jpg

whether we snow Karaiskakis or eat a rain of goals ... I will always miss going to an away derby with friends and our children, eating "dirty" outside, drinking a beer with opponents, fooling around with the colors and the flags, to have fun, to shop from the shops for our children .... and to return home as a person either happy or sad about the defeat but happy that we had a good time. Like we did as little ones with our fathers ... and later with our friends. Until the Huns came.

Today's daylight, but at the same time, our country's battle with the ... economic Huns is taking place.

Let us hope today in the darkness of the evening to really see a white day ...

Answer: To whiten the darkness ..

Whenever I go Karaiskaki to see AEK triumphs. We are talking about 100% success. I had been the last time I attended the 1994-1995 Championship. With Librecht the CPVO, with Bayew the Union. 0-1 with Timouris Ketspaya's finish. He had a muddle then and dropped snow. Early November was. Do you tell me to go tonight?

Whenever I go Karaiskaki to see AEK triumphs. We are talking about 100% success. I had been the last time I attended the 1994-1995 Championship. With Librecht the CPVO, with Bayew the Union. 0-1 with Timouris Ketspaya's finish. He had a muddle then and dropped snow. Early November was. Do you tell me to go tonight?

In a little while BetLaden will call you and say "Play my ticket, come and go, food all paid for by me, go and get the double" :)

no i ... and I would not go. Here I was invited to go free in a suite and I preferred the safety of my sofa!

the AEKsides came out and talk about arbitration ...

Come time to A to see them again because you've forgotten the situation ...

And if you are AEK and you can win the "criminal organization" you have in the two league matches ...

In the rest of the races, the criminal organization "kills" every little one ....... and then you can play an entire league equally ....

healthy What offside did cut off the crab again ....: priest:

Reactions: nikitas

Today I have admired AEK.

With a little more chance we could leave and winner in a match that was equaled by a non-existent foul and in general we have seen the famous whistles seen in the games of the CPOF, ie flip-flop, offside, yellow charisma, etc. They do not concern any of these, if AEK crosses all over and all is very likely not to ... pass after the OPHF can make an INSTITUTION to get it on paper. No one knows what's dawning when he plays against a team that has the best ... sloppy and even has patented incredible ways of not playing goals or throwing offs (as I also cover Katsourani self-cancellation as the defensive he was alone with the goalkeeper.) Soon (not Konstantopoulos) we have and still have to see many of these guys who play permanently with a whistle in the mouth or with a ...... denon (as a formal version of the known stage with the Oscar-winning Big Shiver He has therefore been playing at the AEK which yesterday taught football and put a lot of unpleasant concerns about the repeat in the OSFP, but also thanked for the reason that from the next season he will be in that he belongs. In the great category ready for big matches.

Reactions: okonski

I enjoyed a ball from AEK even with this ... classic Lampropoulos in the game. All right, we expected it and did not matter.
Triangles, ribbons, shooting shots, distant and close passes, right pushing, correct and adorable design, tremendous nervous restraint, etc!
If these kids in the first baptism of fire went so well ... the only thing that scares me is the reed calf and the air in the minds.

Opportunity to relive the big moments of the 90 team that filled the stadiums where AEK played and all the audience at the end of the race was applauding standing for the spectacle it offered.

Until it reaches, however, it still needs a lot of work, of course, and patience. At least something started to appear in the dark ...

Reactions: nikitas and okonski

the AEKsides came out and talk about arbitration ...

Come time to A to see them again because you've forgotten the situation ...

And if you are AEK and you can win the "criminal organization" you have in the two league matches ...

In the rest of the races, the criminal organization "kills" every little one ....... and then you can play an entire league equally ....

healthy What offside did cut off the crab again ....: priest:

Vasilakis Kaila also came out of this year's championship.

So you left the Cup for a criminal organization.

The Russian is working on you a little and the fat one is making fun of you and for the +8 you had and it became -8 again the fat one is to blame. With Lino, Dino, Pino and with Mac, Duck and Donald Duck you go crazy. You also have a coach who constantly "helps Panagia" that you go to.
1.5 time what did you do? Nothing work from the Russians goes like a windy cloud like Yiorgakis who screamed money and everyone believed him and finally there was not your Russian.

So look at any win now in any sport even on ping pong because on Syriza government you have no victory in any sport 2 defeats and 1 draw in football and 4 defeats in basketball (Greece, Europe) but yes also for them Vanjel is blamed

Look at your crap here first, because as you go on time or Europa I do not see you but better not to miss even from villages (Ghibabam)
: Woohoo: : Woohoo: : Woohoo: : Woohoo: : Woohoo:

Reactions: Manolis Xaxas

The Russian is working on you a little and the fat one is making fun of you and for the +8 you had and it became -8 again the fat one is to blame. With Lino, Dino, Pino and with Mac, Duck and Donald Duck you go crazy. You also have a coach who constantly "helps Panagia" that you go to.
1.5 time what did you do? Nothing work from the Russians goes like a windy cloud like Yiorgakis who screamed money and everyone believed him and finally there was not your Russian.

So look at any win now in any sport even on ping pong because on Syriza government you have no victory in any sport 2 defeats and 1 draw in football and 4 defeats in basketball (Greece, Europe) but yes also for them Vanjel is blamed

Look at your crap here first, because as you go on time or Europa I do not see you but better not to miss even from villages (Ghibabam)

The Russian has so far put 45 million euros .....

If there was no Russian, PAOK would now be where AEK was last year .....

But we said the Greeks have everything for everyone and they know everything .....

I try to talk when you are away from reality ...

: sign:

And "Giorgaki" did not all believe him .... did the sheep believe ... you belonging to him?

Because if you belong to the second category talk for football with xaxa Manolis who seems familiar with the object ...: sign:

Reactions: Manolis Xaxas

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...