Euroleague 2017 winner

Euroleague 2017 winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bakounin

8 Sep 2003
Tsa and Real are the two great favorites rightly.

Beyond that, I pick Fener, PAO and Baskonia.

Bennett will judge Fener's fate. With Kalinic and Antic at 4 you're gone nowhere. Zots has been forced to play with Wesley at 4 because he is not the two of 4's dead. I had seen Bennet in his pre-Olympic Mexico. Excellent player with great skills. He has everything, shoot inside game, plays face to face and back to basket, kick in roll works, BUT he's left to see him.

The PAO's roster now, for me, is terrible. He would still need a rollercoaster for 5. But from then on, 3 Kalaiths, James, Rivers in the day cleaned everyone. Rivers is a psychologist, Kalathis now has help from James, and James is a very good player. PAO has good quality on all lines, but it also has a serious off-topic. I believe he will fight hard for FINAL 4 and do not write him down for conquest.

Baskons in the day he plays the most attractive basketball in Europe. Completeness in all positions. Overwhelming talent. Good coach. Lack of European experience and performances to several players, but since he has started working in defense, for me he is the strongest underdog. I believe he will reach FINAL4 and he is a strong underdog.

With Barcelona, ​​people are laughing. Barzhokas had injuries with injuries, but his choices are tragic. Especially the postponement of clown change Doverse became the basketball joke of the year across Europe. Favrani is not the player who will make the difference, but in relation to Dorsay we are talking about serious support for Barca's tragic care. I think it will be very difficult for 8 to enter.

A severely serious group with good strangers. Wannakemer and Bertans in their day put 30 points each. I will also fight for Final 4.

Olympiacos, the most knit team in Europe, but without qualitative depth in the roster. It is based on two unstable tall Birts and Yang. Milutinov honest, but with a low ceiling. As long as Spanoulis and Spartacus are acting well and the terrible Brindisi, the CPVO will move forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: BetLaden
Answer: Euroleague 2017 winner

Fener in the City, in a final with CSKA. Otherwise, as my friend says, there will be a good chance for Obradovic to cut her off if he does not get a shot. For an outsider that can surprise I will tell you Baskons!

Reactions: Bakounin

But it is possible to make such galloping children to be serious. Listen to who gets the Euroleague. This is fixed for who will get it : twis:

Fener in the City, in the final with CSKA. Ally, as my friend says, it will be a good opportunity for Obradovic to cut her (if he does not get his shots)For an underdog who can surprise you I will tell you Baskonia!

What to do what to do? If he wanted to cut it, he would not sign for other 3 years in November. If he leaves, he will leave alone otherwise he will not leave without letting us leave him

Only do I consider the PAO's aces, mediocre? Do you see a serious game organization? James 9 / 10 makes a drive or pick 'n roll, and Kalathis is more sympathetic but he does not have a brain stiffness and quick thinking and so I do not read the match up many times correctly.

Only do I consider the PAO's aces, mediocre? Do you see a serious game organization? James 9 / 10 makes a drive or pick 'n roll, and Kalathis is more sympathetic but he does not have a brain stiffness and quick thinking and so I do not read the match up many times correctly.

Kalathis I like this year. He sticks his mind and loses his concentration some times in the away, but generally he is good. James did not take him for a clean organizer. Nevertheless, he releases Kalathis with his presence and offers him quality breaths when he goes down to the ace, which before was a black hole for PAO, when Kalathis came out.

OK, as many times as I have seen PAO this year I was disappointed. Of course, the tragic choice to start the season with Arzzi on the bench ...

However, serious development and circulation is not in any match. Also, whatever the moment, no matter what the anxiety, what Kalathes did in the cup, who stopped before passing the center and ate the trap that was badly foul was not a bad moment, he was a wrong amateur player. .

With these aces (my opinion), PAO has no hope against teams such as CSKA, Fener, Real, Baskonia, even with a serious OSPP. You just have to wait for the miracle of someone in each match to start playing and put 40 points in the match.

Also, in the poor image of PAO, it is also the very average Bourousis, who probably cut the juices and crawls.

Kalathis is the best organizational and the best defensive pg of Europe. He is purely organizer and needs to be framed by a shooter. James wants to have the ball in his hands to reward, which negates the presence of Kalathis. It is no coincidence that Kalathi's performance began to fall with James returning. James is more suited to a pg Mantzar style than to Kalathis. Although he is not an organizer, he can come from the bench to change the pace of the game. Panathinaikos also needs a sports center that Sinletton plays as such, without being human. Bourousis has a completely different role than he had in Saskia, so neither can he perform that way. The XNUM minutes of coexistence with Fotsis's Pasqual is that it is tragic to defend Euroleague. Summarizing Panathinaikos needs 10 and 1. Now why Gentile and Gabriel got Pasqual and Giannakopoulos know. With the existing conditions, however, with the question of returning Gisht, the entrance to the eighth is a ceiling.

Last edited:
Reactions: NASH

Nadylle took it and helped 4, with Fotsis and the rocks, with the amount of time spent by Pasqual a few times ... The man no longer flinches nor with the prophet ... Also, I do not understand what role he is weighing Federein.

As for the best organizer, Kalathis, I disagree vertically, horizontally and in every way, but everybody has his point of view.

The Italian is not a four. Basically he got him out of a spoon and he will not give him one this year. I do not think to make any mistake and take it in the summer with buy out. For four, he got Gabriel, who of course does not know what role he can play when Gist returns. Federein, since Papas does not pull this year, he has evolved into a necessary evil. In the summer he must definitely take the road along with Nichols and bring a 3D triple to splash them. So with the assumption that they will get 1, let's say Zissey and 5 let's say Donald Panathinaikos can easily become a contender with about the same bets this year and a little higher up.
For Kalathis they are talking the numbers until December, when he was carrying the Panathinaikos himself and was somewhere in the quad. Good or bad neither Milos nor Yul is on the run, but he is a very good organizer who, if he had a modest shoot, would not even play Europe.

Last edited:

Yes, I agree with Jadil, just as many times as I am, there is a roll of 4ario, where I said yes. Fellin and Nicolas yes it is for a clear road. For Gabriel I do not have a complete view, on the one hand I will say a good player, use and on the other I will say about the dogs, the matches are relevant. Kalathis has recently been able to disagree with this, but as many times as I have this year I did not say once, say what a nice attack, nice system, nice ball turned. Actually for me PAO plays the toughest basketball than I have seen. It may be worse for Galati to play, for example, but I did not show her a match to know, I say what I have seen. Even in PAOK-PAO I played on the field, the worst match, my life was tired.

And I'm back to you for the big role played by the tragic choice of Arji in all that we see, it's hard to change the whole team's philosophy in a few months. But if we get to the finals and PAO is so then there is a serious Pasqual theme, unless it is what we say with those I have this I can do.

Also, the non-existence of the PAO ACS appeared in the cup, if the crow was not doing the foul in the finale and they chose the ball, then we would talk about the ups and downs, etc. and we would have a court in the PAO. (Of course, they did not give a clear trick to Tysms for the next round, and that's where the CPF came to the match).

Last edited:

You saw Olympiakos, while it could have found itself with a victory with the other 2 in the first place (even if it is 3rd in the tie), it lost relatively easily. All the teams are looking at the crossroads in the "8". of Itoudis from Yasikevitsios? Excuse me .., I wanted to say CSKA from Zalgiris?

You saw Olympiakos, while it could have found itself with a victory with the other 2 in the first place (even if it is 3rd in the tie), it lost relatively easily. All the teams are looking at the crossroads in the "8". of Itoudis from Yasikevitsios? Excuse me .., I wanted to say CSKA from Zalgiris?

Do you mean that Olympiacos has lost intentionally?

Olympiacos lost on straight yesterday and I say 100% sure of that. Do not write a plaque on the plate.

Sent from my iQ1453 using Tapatalk

Do you mean that Olympiacos has lost intentionally?
This is what I mean for both OSFP and CSKA. They choose Olympiakos when there are matches that someone they will not "hit", so that they can focus on the rest (in Euroleague and Greece). The same happened against Bamberg.

Olympiacos lost on straight yesterday and I say 100% sure of that. Do not write a plaque on the plate.

But why? Find me a site that does not say that there was no defense at all, not to say that it was bad.

You have obsessions. I could explain to you much bigger defeats than Mars the other day in Frankfurt, but something tells me that if you check out the group you will make it black ...

This is what I mean for both OSFP and CSKA. They choose Olympiakos when there are matches that someone they will not "hit", so that focus on the rest (in Euroleague and Greece)The same thing happened to Bamberg.

Which Greece? The championship of Axminum you mean? I guess you joke.

Does Olympiacos not want to go first? Because, knowing that CSKA had lost earlier, winning in Milan was 1 first and riding on 2 horse) he would make the most important step to lock 4 and seat advantage.
Note: Olympiacos has yet to go to Belgrade and Moscow.

Last edited:

This is what I mean for both OSFP and CSKA. They choose Olympiakos when there are matches that someone they will not "hit", so that they can focus on the rest (in Euroleague and Greece). The same happened against Bamberg.

But why? Find me a site that does not say that there was no defense at all, not to say that it was bad.

My friend, with all the good mood I have, you hurt yourself by thinking about conspiracy scenarios (I've seen you in other topics too). Olympiacos missed yesterday as he did not manage to control the pace of the game. When you let the Italian champion run you to her stadium you will lose so simply. Whoever you do not understand is 16 among 30's best teams in Europe, I say so for some who have been waiting for Olympiacos to make fun on yesterday and believe the teams have the luxury to choose opponents! What do we hear goddamn! I kind of say all this, so there is no misunderstanding.

In the poll now, no value for Fenerbahce and Olympic (listen 3.50 and 8.00, laughs the whole planet). I can not understand the persistence of some with Fener for years. That's what you've seen this year with Fener's kids who have voted it and 7 people and you think it's worth playing at 3,50 (!!!) ?? Simple question and nothing more .. do you know how much he will give if he goes to finish with CSKA? Less 2.40. The less! Playing 3.50 without even having a guaranteed seat advantage in play-offs and without convincing is tantamount to betting suicide .. it's my personal opinion and nothing more. Value exists in Real (4.50) and CSN (3.00), especially as the thing goes, meaning that if it continues to the end, Real and CSKA can be crossed ONLY in the final. Do not tell you that you buy them 2 and just wait :) . Now for some surprise, the big surprise this year is the Red Star, a team with all of us, and we had all of us in the beginning all over. But the BUTK, the 30,00 has no value. None.

Within 7, the only one you should not ask what you've seen at this Fener is me. Others ask :)

Now what I have not seen in this year's Fener. It's last year's game. Same roster changes hardly at all and Obadovanic seems to have changed system and I do not like it

My friend, with all the good mood I have, you hurt yourself by thinking about conspiracy scenarios (I've seen you in other topics too). Olympiacos missed yesterday as he did not manage to control the pace of the game. When you let the Italian champion run you to her stadium you will lose so simply. Whoever you do not understand is 16 among 30's best teams in Europe, I say so for some who have been waiting for Olympiacos to make fun on yesterday and believe the teams have the luxury to choose opponents! What do we hear goddamn! I kind of say all this, so there is no misunderstanding.

In the poll now, no value for Fenerbahce and Olympic (listen 3.50 and 8.00, laughs the whole planet). I can not understand the persistence of some with Fener for years. That's what you've seen this year with Fener's kids who have voted it and 7 people and you think it's worth playing at 3,50 (!!!) ?? Simple question and nothing more .. do you know how much he will give if he finishes with CSKA? Less 2.40. The less! Playing 3.50 without even having a guaranteed seat advantage in play-offs and without convincing is tantamount to betting suicide .. it's my personal opinion and nothing more. Value exists in Real (4.50) and CSN (3.00), especially as the thing goes, meaning that if it continues to the end, Real and CSKA can be crossed ONLY in the final. Do not tell you that you buy them 2 and just wait :) . Now for some surprise, the big surprise this year is the Red Star, a team with all of us, and we had all of us in the beginning all over. But the BUTK, the 30,00 has no value. None.

If the two of them end up in Sinan Erdem, with 9000 + Turks in, the odds will be split so I do not say that Fener will be marginalized.
Fener has holes in her roster (mainly on the bench), but from there it has everything. The best coach, the best lady career (if Bennet is caught, we'll talk about two levels of difference from the others in a game over the crown), one of the best (if not the best) player of special situations, Datoeum. Serious organization by two Dixon and Slough players who do the job, although they can not make the difference and take the team on their backs. Nunali is a little bit about this level, but he does what Obradovic wants. If Benett comes to Zot (apparently not easy), Fener is most likely to pick up in Istanbul.

I agree with all the rest you write. I do not find any value in Realm's 4,5, but Real's image base can definitely be played more easily than Russian 3ars.

Predictions

• 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Fiorentina - Victoria Plzen
  • 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Lille - Aston Villa
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show Greek Edition 2023-24
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • PAOK - Club Brugge
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Roma - Milan
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • West Ham - Leverkusen
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atalanta - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Marseille - Benfica
  • 00:05
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show 2023-24
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - Prometheus
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
    Ertzan Ertzan: Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent