Euroleague 2017 winner

Euroleague 2017 winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Answer: Euroleague 2017 winner

Bakounin the three sure of F4 are CSKA, Real and Olympiakos in my opinion who will be third and will play with the sixth, that is, most likely with Red Star. The other team I think will be Fener who will complete the quartet. Which of these four groups do you think is the most serious and stable?

Bakounin the three sure of F4 are CSKA, Real and Olympiakos in my opinion who will be third and will play with the sixth, that is, most likely with Red Star. The other team I think will be Fener who will complete the quartet. Which of these four groups do you think is the most serious and stable?

For me, the only ones sure about the final four are CSKA and Fener. The most serious and stable is clearly CSKA, there is no question. Fener I think will get it.

Reactions: Kavajim

structure-previous.jpg

CSKA did not want Baskonia, but will live with her. It is the clear favorite to qualify for Final 4, but if there is one team that could be eliminated (apart from Real) it is Basconia. I do not see a broom in any case.
CSKA 3-2

-Real will pass easily or with difficulty. Logic says that it is possible to do it by wiping. Darussafa has very good players and top coaches, but it turned out that it lacks many of the "ingredients" needed for this level. In my opinion the chemistry and the homogeneity and secondarily the lack of experience and performances of several of its top players (Zizic, Klaiburn, Wilbekin). Due to performance I would choose 3-1 and not the most likely 3-0.

-Fener got involved and will be forced to claim the qualification in one of the strongest seats in Europe. PAO has excellent quality players, but it also has holes in its roster. Mainly in the painted. Where is the great power of Fener (Udo, Veseli). PAO's only chance is for Bogdanovic to be locked up, for Pascual to get him out of the series. Without Bogdanovic, Fener can not move forward. In any case, I think we will see terrible tactics from both benches. I'm sure we will see things we can not predict and imagine. That is why I am looking forward to this series. The tragic away PAO, I believe, does not have serious hopes in the city, therefore the qualification will be judged in Athens. I believe that Fener will be played evenly by the referee and if necessary it can get a whistle. It will certainly not be easy for the Turks, but they have all the potential to qualify.
Fener 3-1.

- Efes is not a good opponent for Olympakos. It turned out in the regular season that he could beat teams like Basconia more easily than Efes. The tremendous athletic skills of the Efes players will create a big problem in the racket at Olympiakos. Yang is not for this level and Birch alone finds it difficult to deal with the monsters of Efes. The homogeneity of Olympiacos and the chemistry of its players is its huge advantage and what makes it a favorite. Perasovic's team is in excellent condition, by far the best phase of the season and I believe that it will be very difficult for Olympiakos. I believe that Efes will win both matches at home.
I consider it an ambiguous couple and I will not predict the score. Only that he has a good chance of going to the 5th match.

- It is a pity that Baskonia did not take the seat. She was better in the first match and lost it through her hands. In the second she went to steal it, but the great Teodosic and the referees did not let her. HUGE Sito Sanchez, took the risk with the 3 playmakers (Bibua is a very clear playmaker, although he has spent most of the season in 2) and turned a lost match by 12 points. Huge respect.

-Unfortunately, even journalists thought that Singleton, who in Washington played at 3, could stand up to normal tall (serious 5 aces, not funny pseudo-tall and 5 pocket aries) inside the painting. Funny things. Tell me okay where are his three-pointers? With Fener's defense there was no weak side, there was no extra pass, there was no three-pointer by Singleton.
PAO has fine players, top level. Team does not have. Needless to say, it's good for a coach, as long as we put the video to play when he asks for a timeout 5 seconds after the reset and he goes to the secretariat that did not give it to him while the match was being played for 5 seconds. The fact that Kalathis plays basketball 1-2 times a year for the last 3-4 years does not mean that he is not a good player. Rivers is not to blame for the fact that PAO's offensive game depends on whether Rivers will be able to score 4 three-pointers, nor does it mean that Rivers is a bad player. I also really like three-pointers, but this thing with Pascual's PAO that exists only to shoot three-pointers becomes disgusting. The fact that the only solution that the shockingly irrelevant Pascual can imagine to face Fener's insider game is to put Burusi-Singleton together (while he does not succeed all season) is the end of the conversation. Commonly there is no salvation. Please, God forbid, Rivers should score 8 three-pointers, Pascual should be cut off and not sit on the bench, PAO should come in and win and catch Fener 3-1.

-Whoever wants to understand why Olympiacos lost to KAKI and yesterday Efes can only see the latest attacks of the Turks where they are targeting Spanoulis, at least in 3 of the last 4. Fine letters for the Greek journalists, let's stay in "Spanoulis and Printezis made priests", but the stars were not good, the wind was blowing upside down, etc.
Sfeiropoulos won the first match, Perasovic won the second match and well done to both.
Efes shows a big decline, after the terrible appearances in the second round of the regular season. In the situation that Olympiakos is in, it has good chances to break the seat and go to the turn in the 5th match, as I had predicted here. Milutinov can not take the turn alone. Birch helped yesterday, but Olympiakos will have a huge problem in the painting if the tall people of Efes wake up. Kirk was very good yesterday. Dunston only partyed when Milutinov was absent or when he was tired or when the miserable Yang was on the field. In any case, you can not expect your 3rd tall, when the season started, to cover all the HUGE holes in your roster and take your matches. Let's be careful and give a few francs to get a player of the prep.
Efes is now the favorite, but I still claim that they were and are the most ambiguous couple, with two equivalent teams, which depends a lot on what day their players will be, not 1-2, but more.

- Darussafa has a better coach, basically a COACH !!!. It also has gamblers. When you give money with the sack you will get gamblers, not Waters etc. You will get the best out there, Wanamaker, Zizic, Anderson, Claiborne (what does Plat's eye have on my skirt. Personal choice Platt Claiborne) and will have players like Bertans, Slaughter, etc. Her roster turned out to be terribly balanced. He had not convinced me at any point of the season that he would be able to compete with teams like CSKA and Real. She did it and well done. MUCH BETTER than Real in both matches. He should have led 2-0 and finished the series. But Real has players, it is a team and it goes without saying that no one can write it off. 50-50 is for me now the turn.

Last edited:

If Panathinaikos had Blatt on this roster, do you think that could be enough?

- The push that CSKA had this year is unprecedented, at least in duration, for the Euroleague. It was not worth it to finish 2nd, 3rd and by force it would be with a referee in the straight, nor of course to wipe Baskonia. The 2 matches were won by the referees themselves and the 3rd (the 1st in Moscow) was judged to a significant degree. This obviously should scare Fener.

- CSKA is a team, but Fener is a better team. Augustine is good, Hines is good too, but when the others have Udo and Veseli, people laugh, Sinan Erdem's painters should be painted yellow. If, I say, if I played Freeland and it was Freeland before injury, CSKA would be different, the story would be different.

-The team that should tremble and I think it trembles is Efes. He disfigured it in the cup, it is the most athletic team in the tournament, it is the only tall team that can face the Fener monsters and of course it is a Turkish team. we all know that in civil wars the combat data can often be overturned.

-The mouthpiece of the drug addict, Prasini, makes the situation worse in PAO, which essentially leads to its dissolution. That is, he tells us that some PAO players committed disciplinary offenses and that is why the whole team was punished ?? They say this seriously and publicly (to support their employer) and no one reacts to the wider PAO family. If some people committed disciplinary offenses, they should be punished. What has the others got to do with it? People are laughing, the walls are laughing and now it seems that the biggest responsibility for the downfall of PAO lies with its unrelated basketball world, which has tolerated this situation for so long, and it's its fault Kalathis, James and Pedoulakis's choices.

-I will repeat for the umpteenth time that PAO's roster is excellent, classes higher than, say, OSFP, but that is not enough in basketball. Because I mentioned OSFP, OSFP has a serious administration, which may no longer put money in the team (while Trakis puts a lot in fact) but knows basketball, it is a serious administration. He has a good coach that PAO does not have. He has patience, a close-knit team with terrible chemistry, which PAO does not have. And let's go to the key point that in my opinion differentiates the two groups, and turns PAO into a team of the plate (we are talking about the top level of the Euroleague now), while OSFP in a highly competitive team: The selection criteria of the players for the training of the roster. OSFP takes players not only on a competitive basis, but also on the basis of behavior (they look, for example, if he has a family and many other things for his personal life and his psychosynthesis) and how well he will fit into the wake-up plan that already exists. OSFP does not hire players to fit the team on them, it hires players to do the job in the existing plan. PAO on the completely opposite catastrophic edge, took players solely on the basis of their ability and value. He could also bring Cristiano Ronaldo to play in the team because he is a player .... He got the best players in the Euroleague last year (after De Colo and Delaney who could not get them) James and Singleton. He took Bourousis who was the best five last year in Europe by far. They matched PAO. Except for Sigleton, who wants to talk about whether he fit in and under what conditions, the other two, of course, did not fit. But he took them because they were gamblers and he would adapt the team game to them. Amateur things that do not fit into a team with the history of PAO. I still have a lot to say, but I think I started to get tired.
In conclusion, I am convinced that the biggest responsibility for the downfall of PAO lies with its people. Trakis puts his good money, without taking it back, he is shockingly irrelevant to basketball. The people of PAO tolerate this combination, which many like very much, so this situation will be experienced by his team.

If at some point the odds for winning the championship are reopened by OSFP and it is over 1,45, they are obviously worth a huge bet.

23111111.jpg

Fener finally avoided the opponent who I think was more afraid. That does not suit her at all competitively and that he pushed her down in the cup final in Turkey.
For betting reasons as I have explained I want CSKA in the final (so that my cash out is worth it, at least live), but beyond that in the final four passed the 4 most stable and best (in total duration) teams of this year's Euroleague . The favorites are CSKA and Fener to go to the final, but it is clear that the pairs are ambiguous and the differences between the teams are small.

Reactions: loxagos mark

This year's event is much better than other years, many more games but I think all 4 reached the final-4. Overall, they were the most stable teams in the tournament. There were others who made their outbursts but had many gaps.

Reactions: Bakounin

I believe that yesterday, Teodosic "burned" the team there in the last attack of CSKA, instead of playing inside, he went for a three-pointer.
As for the victory of Olympiakos, okay, when it came close to the point and after a draw, I started to believe it, in fact, at that time at 365, it gave 2.40, but I did not play it.

For Fener okay what to say Udoh said early "We are closed tonight" Veseli started the night flights although the Madrilenians started playing ball at Datome say but he did not catch. A Real made on a player Gul what can he do to you.

Sunday the odds are as I expected. That is somewhere around 1,30.

With Olympiakos I saw a lot of Final from the lost Final Four with Badalona if I remember correctly then in 59-57 Zarko Paspali to lose 2 shots from a lost European then I do not remember a team but Tarpley with his three-pointers to make priests up to David River, where he "swallowed" Djordjevic's Barcelona on his own and then we come to today's achievements.

But on Sunday, unfortunately, things are different and as it is understood, I am with Fener.

This is the difference between Teodosic and Spanoulis Ercan. On the other hand, Spanoulis for 35 minutes was useless and misplaced but in the last ten minutes when the ball was heavy he had a clear mind and accuracy. Although in my opinion he should not be the mvp of the match, Agravanis for example I liked more.

I think that comparing Fener with any other European team is awkward, as it is a team of another level, mainly because of the front line Udo Veseli who can not be dealt with by anyone or anyone. Awesome rhyme prototype and awesome offensive play over the hoop. Veseli passed over Ayon and Randolph.
Spanoulis's awakening was crucial in the end, but the player who made the difference was Papanikolaou, who kept Olympiakos alone in the game in the 3rd period and played the best defensive game of his life, in fact in 2. The victory belongs exclusively to terrible Sfeiropoulos (as he would be charged with 100% defeat at his own risk) who disgraced Itoudis in a unique way. Theoretically, the double Pap team could not work against Teodosic - De Colo, but it worked, as well as the risk of leaving the painted one vulnerable, coming out 5 at the top of the racket, to break the pnr. Legendary game for Sfeiropoulos and an generally incredible season. With the material he has in his hands, he has made a historical excess and is terribly wronged by the media that deify Spanoulis, Printezis, etc., while the victory is his.

I'm still shocked that I did not get as much as I could at the time they gave it to 7! He had the injuries and I had a lot to do. I agree that it is on another level at the moment despite the small rotation it does (after all, its possibilities are not many). Today it is difficult for Olympiakos to be able to follow the rhythm that the Turks had yesterday, I think it has reached the ceiling and even the 2nd place is a huge success in this Euroleague marathon

Reactions: Bakounin

For us non-basketball players, give an estimate of the fair odds:
Let's say: 60-40 Fener?
70-30 Lanterns? How much;
And where is the line? (50-50). At -6.5 Fener let's say? At -8,5;
What do you think?
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

I'm still shocked that I did not get as much as I could at the time they gave it to 7! He had the injuries and I had a lot to do. I agree that it is on another level at the moment despite the small rotation it does (after all, its possibilities are not many). Today it is difficult for Olympiakos to be able to follow the rhythm that the Turks had yesterday, I think it has reached the ceiling and even the 2nd place is a huge success in this Euroleague marathon

I was very impressed yesterday that he did not use Adic at all and preferred to raise Kalinic to 4 (not that he can not, 4 is a man for European data, but now he has established him at 3) who played more than 38 minutes !! ! It is probably a career record in participation time. He has opportunities for more rotations (Mahmutoglu, Bennett, Adic, not to mention Deverioglu who is a tremendous talent and has made some great appearances lately in the league). But in any case, Zots knows better than anyone and his every move is studied until he goes.

For us non-basketball players, give an estimate of the fair odds:
Let's say: 60-40 Fener?
70-30 Lanterns? How much;
And where is the line? (50-50). At -6.5 Fener let's say? At -8,5;
What do you think?
Thanks.

I believe from the beginning of the season that Fener was and is the favorite. Its returns are now understood to have no value. I can not deal with a handicap in such a final.

I say that because if we believe that it is 60-40, then I bet the 3.50 of Olympiacos. But my feeling is that you do not give even 40% to Olympiakos. The point, however, is that even with CSKA we did not give 40%.
The argument is that in football, in basketball the underdog is generally considered weaker.
In final Ts L, I can not imagine odds of 1.40. But here it is basketball.

I say that because if we believe that it is 60-40, then I bet the 3.50 of Olympiacos. But my feeling is that you do not give even 40% to Olympiakos. The point, however, is that even with CSKA we did not give 40%.
The argument is that in football, in basketball the underdog is generally considered weaker.
In final Ts L, I can not imagine odds of 1.40. But here it is basketball.

In basketball most of the time the best team, or the team that plays best, wins. In football things are more fluid and the best team can lose more easily than in basketball. One team can have a leveling possession, have 30 shots and the other none, the match can be 0-0 and with a counterattack the team that had 0 shots can make it 0-1 and win. In basketball this can not be done.

Reactions: loxagos mark

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
    Ertzan Ertzan: Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent