Votes: 3 30.0%
  • OVER2,5

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • UNDER2,5

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

#Infobeto

6 Mar 2018
We vote for the derby of the year, between PAOK and AEK on Touba's license.

The derby of the year PAOK - AEK plays at Stoiximan.gr with countless bets and top odds!
In the most critical match of this year's Championship, PAOK hosts AEK in 19.30 on Sunday afternoon in a game - a fire that will judge the battle for the title, after the latest changes in the scoreboard.

With the yellow-blacks now leading the title race, victory is a one-way street for the Lutskus team, which afterwards from the "cool-down" in Tripoli will be ready for everything.

With the best attack on the 46 Championship (in the first place with Olympiakos) and Prjogovic at the top of the list of scorers having found 14 times, PAOK is expected to push up from the beginning to win.

To score the Serbian and win the "Northern Bison" is offered by the Stoiximan.gr in excellent performance, along with hundreds of other betting options.

Manollo Jimenez's team is coming up in Thessaloniki with 1-0 on Panionios, and although he is not a favorite to win, he has proven he is great in the big derby, even when he's back in the scoring.

The chance for AEK to win first goal and finally to leave with victory is given by Stoiximan.gr in top performance, as well as to score both teams, which count most of the final season this season (319 AEK - 299 PAOK).

#Infobeto

6 Mar 2018
Answer: Top Derby: PAOK - AEK

A comment on the game. It is not a pioneer to be given such odds. AEK has demonstrated how good it is, Touba will be empty and PAOK's pressure. The set should be given as follows: 2,40-3,20-3,40. So he has double value and, as BetLaden says, I play with eyes closed

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

AEK has shown that it does not chew from difficult seats, lost to Karasakis, Avenue and also difficult European seats. Even though the match will be without fans. It is very good defense but in front loses easily goals. PAOK (because his only home defeat is in a game that has not begun). The advantage for AEK is that the style of the game after PAOK will chase the victory while AEK will find places to hit the odds. In these odds I would not go with nothing in the ace, the value is clearly in X and 2 according to odds (3.45 and 5.80 respectively). I prefer 2dnb to 4.00

vangosmt

16 Jan 2018

A comment on the game. It is not a pioneer to be given such odds. AEK has demonstrated how good it is, Touba will be empty and PAOK's pressure. The set should be given as follows: 2,40-3,20-3,40. So he has double value and, as BetLaden says, I play with eyes closed
Yes on principle, yes to all!

YC I think there is no X in this match based on the two teams' motivation
Last edited:

Vam0s

26 Jan 2018

Surely the set should be more shared and there is value to the right and let 5-0 come.
I personally believe Paok will take it but if I played something would be the goal and goals.

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hannover - Dinamo Dresden
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Werder Bremen - Eintracht Frankfurt
  • 23:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Famalio - Porto
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P Forum Bot: Phila76 has launched a new theme called "COMPANIES AND BONES" at Betting ...