Votes: 3 30.0%
  • OVER2,5

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • UNDER2,5

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

#Infobeto

6 Mar 2018
We vote for the derby of the year, between PAOK and AEK on Touba's license.

The derby of the year PAOK - AEK plays at Stoiximan.gr with countless bets and top odds!
In the most critical match of this year's Championship, PAOK hosts AEK in 19.30 on Sunday afternoon in a game - a fire that will judge the battle for the title, after the latest changes in the scoreboard.

With the yellow-blacks now leading the title race, victory is a one-way street for the Lutskus team, which afterwards from the "cool-down" in Tripoli will be ready for everything.

With the best attack on the 46 Championship (in the first place with Olympiakos) and Prjogovic at the top of the list of scorers having found 14 times, PAOK is expected to push up from the beginning to win.

The fact that the Serb scores and the "Bicep of the North" wins is offered by Stoiximan.gr in an excellent performance, along with hundreds of more betting options.

Manollo Jimenez's team is coming up in Thessaloniki with 1-0 on Panionios, and although he is not a favorite to win, he has proven he is great in the big derby, even when he's back in the scoring.

The possibility for AEK to concede the first goal and finally leave with the victory, is given by Stoiximan.gr in top performance, as well as for both teams to score, which count the most final efforts this season (319th). AEK - 299 PAOK).

Answer: Top Derby: PAOK - AEK

A comment on the game. It is not a pioneer to be given such odds. AEK has demonstrated how good it is, Touba will be empty and PAOK's pressure. The set should be given as follows: 2,40-3,20-3,40. So he has double value and, as BetLaden says, I play with eyes closed
1f60e.png

AEK has shown that it does not chew from difficult seats, lost to Karasakis, Avenue and also difficult European seats. Even though the match will be without fans. It is very good defense but in front loses easily goals. PAOK (because his only home defeat is in a game that has not begun). The advantage for AEK is that the style of the game after PAOK will chase the victory while AEK will find places to hit the odds. In these odds I would not go with nothing in the ace, the value is clearly in X and 2 according to odds (3.45 and 5.80 respectively). I prefer 2dnb to 4.00

A comment on the game. It is not a pioneer to be given such odds. AEK has demonstrated how good it is, Touba will be empty and PAOK's pressure. The set should be given as follows: 2,40-3,20-3,40. So he has double value and, as BetLaden says, I play with eyes closed
1f60e.png

Yes on principle, yes to all!

YC I think there is no X in this match based on the two teams' motivation

Last edited:

Surely the set should be more shared and there is value to the right and let 5-0 come.
I personally believe Paok will take it but if I played something would be the goal and goals.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...