Foreign music

johnbill

IFC # 5 champion 2008-09, IFC # 4 Cup & Super Cup winn
Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia
I'm telling you to start a thread where audio and video files are going to be inserted (all : twis:) by bands and pieces that left their mark .... Anyone who wants to help ..... We write if we want one or two things ..... To teach the younger ....: twis:

Y.K. Do not see anything Makropoulos and Petrelides (random names) .....: twis:

I think that there is no better song for my girlfriend! The wind of change, then, a song that stigmatized generations, and now it is also my signature, I have loved it!: sign:

SJ: I do not think I need to talk to SCORPIONS!: emb:[/ media]

Reactions: loutsos
I start with a favorite piece .....

The band is called FOCUS ..... The Netherlands .... The founder of the band is Thijs van Leer, 1969 .... Charismatic personality with classical music education who plays instrument, flute and makes vocals .... The FOCUS they did not have a stable lineup all the time (apart from Leer) ... Among the most important members of the band are guitarist Jan Akkerman, also charismatic though not of the same level as Leer, but he also influenced the sound of FOCUS and consequence of all the others that followed ....

FOCUS is considered to be one of the proponents of progressive rock and their sound was pioneering for their time (and it is still in my view) .... They combine different kinds of music (seemingly inadequate) influenced both by their music education and by their willingness to experiment ... The result was in my opinion explosive .....

Their biggest success is Hocus Pocus from their second album .... Whenever I hear it, basically I get my playlist ..... Here's the short version of a live show of them 1973 ...... You get it .....: music1:

Reactions: darkside222
They come from Long Distance 1964, Pete Townsend, Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle and of course Moon the Loon Keith Moon. Pure and unforgettable rock n 'roll, they have been in history for some of the best tracks that have been heard in Rock history, and of course for their extreme and explosive live (they used to break everything up at the end of their concerts).

One of the tracks that marked their career is the mythical (phokaaA) Will not get fooled again.

PS From 6: 30 and for the next two minutes, for me it's all Rock's story.
: sign:

After you started with hard .... go with this one that came to hear me Focus ... I was joined by breaking the law (I was doing it .... but it came to me)

Judas Priest

Fleetwood Mac .... And I am referring to the first bout of the band, '67-'70, where the band was the founder of the band (along with the fleetwood) guitarist Peter Green .... Sadness just .... But unfortunately excessive consumption of LSD led him out of the band and on the verge of schizophrenia .... And only BB King said it was the only one that made him cry cold sweat arrives ....

The sound was then more blues and tamboukalidikos and of course (always in my opinion) superior to the band's subsequent sound ....

The song is called "The Green Manalishi" and most of you probably know it from the cover of Judas Priest (the one you mentioned on Mars) ..... Two so different sounds but that bring out the same nerve and tsabouka in the song ... .

Here the original (with Peter Green) ....

and here the adaptation by Judas .... No need to say anything about them ..... 2 stuff only .... Rob Halford and KK Downing .....: sign:

Fleetwood Mac .... : sign:: sign:: sign:
you found it !!!!!!!!!!!!! nor did I imagine it was there !!!!! : bravo:: bravo:: bravo:

I'm going to another hymn ... with the guitar making infinite kids running to find guitar !!!!!

Smoke on the water by Ritchie Blackmore

see his classic "cut the throat" and then start ...

Last edited:
Loipon to fit the style of Johnbill .... it is a lot of people who have a lot of things to do with their music.

Germanoi sthn katagwgh, apotelountan kuriws apo tous Edgar Froese, Christopher Franke kai Peter Baumann. It's on it: Tangerine Dream.

Enjoy !!!

ok ... let me change and I have a little style ...
go to the big Stevie Ray Vaughan and one of the top tracks that make you COME !!!!!! Little Wing Gentlemen ....
left us early and too ... very early!

to honor one wildcat where we poured in when we were babies and shaking our heart !!!
I do not find a vinyl as it used to be old ... but only the voice goes up ...

I'm throwing one from here and there ... but that's the music ....

I get the most recognizable voice .... David Surkamp from Pavlov's Dogs

I found a salmon without the other instruments (no piano lost ... but his old voice makes you like listening backwards!)

It's onoma, mia underground history. Oi anthrwpoi poi elaxistoi gnwrizoun. H EMI to etos 1979 eixe on the 2 metacle dialectics. This group uses the car to tragoudi, which is all the micro tote group used by Iron Maiden. Telika dialekse tous Angel Witch kai upegrapse kai i Iron Maiden ws support group stis sunaulies twn Angel Witch. Fusika h sunexeia gnwsth ... Oi Angel Witch bang ousiatika ena album kai meta xathikan mexri thn epanenwsh to 1986 opou kai ebgalan akoma ena album. Sunolo bgalane 3. Gia tous Maiden den xreiazete na tipme tipota parapanw.
Epishs sta sun Sun Angel witch einai oti prowthisan akoma ena polu mikro groupaki ths epoxhs ... to onoma tous ... METALLICA! : surprise:

Apolauste pragmatiko NWOBHM!

This is the month that completes 12 year that left us ... I have a clips of the top for me guitar where it brought them up at that time with a combination of jazz + rock made us lower
we thank him for the new horizons he opened in the music!

The big '' Poris '' Hellenistic ... because I got it from a young man ...

Rory Gallagher - A Million Miles Away in a clip of 1974 where you transport me .... Miilion Miles Away .....

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: