Started PROPAGGOL

Larry

1 Apr 2010
Hello after a while,

And we go back to where we started. At the urging of a friend, I have been dealing with PROPOGOL for a few weeks now and I remembered terms, contras, sums, construction programs and all the good things of the PROPO era.
So let's go for the 8ari since several JACKPOTS have been collected and the amount is now respected (around 60 K).
The goal is basically 7 and then with a little luck to fall to 8. The first thing we care about is not to get lost and play again.
Statistics exist through OPAP, a construction of the same construction and the known terms. If there is any friend with a term-inspiration, let him quote to implement it.
The system will be one with 20-25 games that are the best in the last 7 years (in the sense that they have appeared most of the time). Unless a super favorite or anti-favorite is playing and entering or leaving.
Then there will be terms and fees that will lower the system to about 1000 columns and there will play a 15% (due to budget). So we want luck with us.
With tests I did, the propogol seems able to withstand multiple losses in terms and give you 6 or 7, something important for me since you get the least money back. For example, playing single 3, small 3, symmetry 1, giving a winner who has in adjacent categories the terms eg (4,4,0), gave 6.

Good luck to everyone with whatever game you are involved in,

See you tomorrow.

Answer: Starting PROPOGOL

in addition to the 8 matches you have to find the series that will come out dld? eg which will have the most goals if you put it as 1?

Reactions: SERRES

in addition to the 8 matches you have to find the series that will come out dld? eg which will have the most goals if you put it as 1?

No, just fall into the 8th team. But PROPOGOL has some strange terms that give a serious advantage to OPAP. If two or more games have the same score, the winner is the one with the lowest serial number. For example, if we have a score of 1- 3 in matches 7 and 12, 7 enters due to AA.

I have thrown in some tickets completely, yes, many years ago in high school, when I go to supersport seasons to watch a match in the neighborhood window. Then I knew it was played, now I have no idea.

I went for a while to see what is playing with the systems etc but I did not understand my Christ. In the meantime, I have been to the opap site before to understand how it is played, but I really understood it now that you wrote it.

It is a cunning game, because the series plays a role in the final ranking. And if you have leagues like England and Germany, which one to play and which one to leave ... .

There is nothing you can think of and it does not happen ...

I guess you definitely have the cons in the program, I do not know how you have defined them so that they are easy to use and utilize to the maximum. alternatively.
What solves hands is the Derivatives to a large extent.

Now it would be good for those of us who have shown that we have some control over the issue if you give us
the program would be better to suggest something or to contribute to some systems. I say this since every program that is released is a fig from the manufacturer where we want to suggest something to change or complete it is (impossible). While you will logically you can make any additions that may suggest some changes ...: goood:

Last edited:

What should I send you? The code? If you do not know, you will not get a line what is happening and it will be useless to you.
The program is simple code, it has nothing to do with menus and click-clicks (after all, I do not need them). 5, 6 X 6, 5 X 3 etc. If I want something new, I just add it as code.
For example, I in the endings, I do not have 32111,22211 etc. I have expiration relations between numbers, for example in a column with ...... 3,13,23 I have 3 relations: 3-13,3-23,13-23.
The final file is a csv file that opens with excel or a text editor.
If you have any idea, let me implement it and give you results, even if hypothetical. If not, just watch.

* Yes I have cons, but I have so many that I need. Now about whether they are useful, I do not understand you.

If you have any idea, let me implement it and give you results, even if hypothetical. If not, just watch.

There are many ideas and thoughts, I know what they cut up and down .. the problem is
to process and correct at the same time or to keep the monitoring systems in place so that everyone can exchange views (if any) on a common program.

I mean something like the following

gol8.JPG

Last edited:

What I am saying is if you have a strange term, for example divide the card into 3 polygons and ask for a max of 2, welcome to listen to it and implement it and tell you what it cuts. Now to have a common construction with others for exchange views, there is a lot of trade.

Let's go to the first bulletin:

Matches: 3,4,5,6,8,9,11,12,13,14,16,19,20,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,30
Small: 4
Singles: 3,6
Sum: 100-133
Symmetry: 0-1
Expires: 1-2
Continuous: 0-2
Single-balance alternations: 2-5
Distances *: 200-340
Left: 2-3
Common with previous: 0-2

Against 1: 5,9,11 we ask for 2-3
Against 2: 26,28 we ask for 0-1
Against 3: 13,14 we ask for 0-1

There are a total of 288 columns and 100 play ball.

* Distance is defined as the sum of the differences in numbers from the rest. I do not know if it exists as a term in commercial programs.

A good card, however, is the 4 on the left for anyone who plays.
Good luck to everyone!

As you have presented the system is good as a first step but so far.

You just exported 288 columns where one term essentially negates the other.

In order not to look excessive at 288, I make them 1000 so that the terms start to activate somewhat.

Basically to equalize (somewhat) which system we produce I set the limit ..... 85+
but for a fairly mathematical choice let's say what we put in the system we ask for
the whole (package) of terms must be at least at ......... 50+.

Now because the program I have does not work as much as I want empirically I would say that your system is based on statistics at 2-4%.

Of course, it does not contain the fact that 9 matches are missing, which clearly goes very low.

At least I personally would put e.g.

A) Limit 1000 columns

B) Complete 30 matches

C) The package of terms or serum to have 85 +% verification

What I am saying is if you have a strange term, for example divide the card into 3 polygons and ask for a max of 2, welcome to listen to it and implement it and tell you what it cuts

To say to ... I SAY AGAIN .... strange terms does not help, maybe only you, because if I do NOT have the program to do what I want what matters !! Instead I met or you told me that it cuts 70% personally useless will I have many strange terms, as I think others will have in here. But to say that it cuts so much, do you think it helps someone who will ask if he does not have a plan to implement the (strange terms) ??

Now to have a common construction with others to exchange views, there is a lot of trade.

Okay, as you put it, you move on to another level of conversation, on a site, in a way, we try to be as friendly as users and if we can help, we do it with a different way of thinking ... not with cold logic ... Instead, GET BUY! !!!!!!!.

Finally, in the way you listed the system, I'm not saying that it can not win, but I would characterize it as not being processed to play as a clean system
just processed a small part of it.: sign:

Last edited:

You are right in what you say about the terms that cancel each other out. But the program is at the beginning and it wants its corrections.
I have some surveillance routines, but they are not enough.
Now for the other thing you say about strange terms, you are right again but it is not about unfriendliness ... I just can not do anything. And I say it again, go ahead and I gave you the code. What will you understand? solution that exists is to send one's columns in acceptable format (xls, csv, txt) to go through the term and send back the filtered ones. There is no other way (One solution would be to make something complete but there is no time now .Sometimes, maybe).

Last edited:
Reactions: SERRES and stxma

I did not ask for the routine, after all, what to understand as you say. I just point out that in order for there to be some convergence, even in terms-ideas, there must be some common starting point for more than one to participate.

Now the idea is the variable (since there is no complete program).

Can you do at least one program only for a variable?: sign:

Now the idea is the variable (since there is no complete program).

Can you do at least one program only for a variable?: sign:

The only easy thing is to do the variable (simple and two-variable. I did not try enhanced, if you want, upload some columns from enhanced to see what happens). But we said, time where ...

I did not try reinforced, if you want, upload some columns from reinforced to see what happens). But we said, time where ...

Obviously enhanced you mean the variable has more columns !!

If yes I am not referring to this, we are interested in the fewest columns.

In order not to fill columns, if you want, download Andromeda for a first glance and which one
correct study. Of course in many cases it gives the variable not in the lower ones
recorded prices.

Then there are some like ininuga but at 8000 columns it sticks but gives good columns.

There are other e.g.
master.JPG

.but what I have checked gives columns which are above the ininuga

Last edited:

With 6 out of 8 correctly, we could not expect anything more than 2 fives that of course do not win.

Last edited:
Reactions: stxma and SERRES

There is nothing you can think of and it does not happen,

To see the following it is possible to do it of course in 8s, I present it in 6s because that is how it is in the program.

I want you to tell me how much you get in ......... 0-3-4-5-6-7 points. And if it is possible to get different combinations every time. If you manage so far I can go still the term .....: goood:

progoal.JPG

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...