It starts the NFL and we did not get a line ...

tullamore

Banned
8 Nov 2011
Let's get started! Let the dawn of Monday and Tuesday get interesting.

Today at 03.30 in the morning, the premiere of this year's regular in the NFL.
Those who have nothing to do or have insomnia or your wife divorced you (...) and you do not fight her, open any link and see the bunch.

Dallas Cowboys
in New York Giants, last year's champions (ust).

Dallas Cowboys Vs. New York Giants - Preview - September 05, 2012 - ESPN

Answer: The NFL is starting and we did not get it in line ...

It's not a nice sport dude, I do not know what they find and fill the stadiums like that!

Reactions: patrickdrd

It's not a nice sport dude, I do not know what they find and fill the stadiums like that!

Do you know what breaks it for me? Exactly the same with cricket. These are sports that I have sat down to watch but I did not understand what is happening ... For example, I sat down to watch baseball when I was little (relatively boring) but after two games I understood everything, as many times as possible and to see my Christ I do not understand...

Reactions: patrickdrd

I know about cricket ... it is more interesting than I expected but it lasts too long!

After all, basketball is one of the best American sports. Basketball first with a difference of course.
The others I do not understand what is happening

Reactions: tullamore

I remembered a nice cricket story told to me by a sick gambler,
So the guy gambles all night, whatever he finds in front of him, nva etc etc
the dawn that ends, he has a little left in the bill,
but at that time he only has cricket,
sees the score was 24-0, something like that and the team with 24 had an odds of 4 it seems to me?
he says very well, vour, then he learned that the team that has a lot loses, ahahahaha

The team that has the most re does not lose ... just one team throws up to 20 rounds or 10 wickets first (it is a bit complicated to explain what this is, the opponent can just "take you out" in different ways so that you do not reach to throw from 20 rounds) and then the other. As if to say in baseball that it is one team in the pitcher for 9 innings and then the other takes over, it does not go alternately. But there are ways to "chase" the batter, if you succeed 10 times the others stop and your team starts.
It may seem a bit silly but it is quite a brain game and has various tactics ...

It's a great sport. I accidentally watched a superbowl a few years ago and got stuck. Of course it took me a lot of struggles to understand exactly what was going on. I do not mean that points are earned, I mean because certain things happen during and mainly concern the referees. For a year now, I am starting to "see" the movements of the players on the field, but I still want endless hours of flight ...

Do you know what breaks it for me? Exactly the same with cricket. These are sports that I have sat down to watch but I did not understand what is happening ... For example, I sat down to watch baseball when I was little (relatively boring) but after two games I understood everything, as many times as possible and to see my Christ I do not understand...

American football is not a mess, you just did not care. With the exception of flags and ads it is relatively fast in action. It's the sport with the most plays than any other, if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Hazard and AndAr

In my opinion it is much better especially from baseball that every time I sat down to watch I got bored in 5 minutes and did not even understand what was happening

Romo finally threw their eyes out yesterday! I had a long time to see him play like that and lead the Cowboys, he took out at least 4-5 big plays yesterday and sent me a bucket ... it seems that he overcame his separation from Jessica Simpson ...: eye: simpson_romo320.jpg
For week one at the moment this -11.5 in Houston has caught my attention. For big things the Texans this year, Miami is a logical bag ... however, I am afraid that the line will continue to rise ...

SOS question for NFL, which team wins the first half, usually wins the match or is it relevant? Relevant, it probably is, but tell me if anyone knows ...

SOS question for NFL, which team wins the first half, usually wins the match or is it relevant? Relevant, it probably is, but tell me if anyone knows ...

I do not have such a statistic and I have not tried to find it, because I am not interested. If my eye falls somewhere I will inform. Hazard may know.

Today I'm thinking of going to New England, but I have no idea what the Titans are, so if anyone knows let's write their opinion

Reactions: Hazard

The line goes to New England, however, it opened close to -7 and has reached -5.5 in America and -4.5 in Europe ... for others it means something for others no..it makes me a cunning match..it is also great list of absences today and doubtful for the Patriots ..

The line goes to New England, however, it opened close to -7 and has reached -5.5 in America and -4.5 in Europe ... for others it means something for others no..it makes me a cunning match..it is also great list of absences today and doubtful for the Patriots ..

Yes, I also read some forums and saw that most people oppose it, so I leave it aside. In the meantime, I do not want to get involved with Packers or even ML.
Have you seen tpt in general?

I threw this duo, with two favorites that I like since the two guests do not say much as teams ...
[h = 4] 1 bet paroli [/ h]
  • St. Louis Rams in the Detroit Lions
    spread
    forecast: Detroit Lions -9 1.91
  • Miami Dolphins in Houston Texas
    spread
    forecast: Houston Texans -13 1.91

I threw this duo, with two favorites that I like since the two guests do not say much as teams ...
1 bet paroli

• St. Louis Rams in the Detroit Lions
    spread
    forecast: Detroit Lions -9 1.91
  • Miami Dolphins in Houston Texas
    spread
    forecast: Houston Texans -13 1.91

hahaha and I would ask you, how do you see Detroit?
I will not play Houston anyway, although the Dolphins must be in bad shape.
Thanks

Reactions: Hazard

Of course, they should not have a problem tonight..a harmless teams offensively and the Dolphins and the Rams with Amoustaka children in the quarterback position, new coaches and several changes, last year the record of both together was 8-24, offensively super Houston in there and Detroit defensively crushing bones ... to see ..

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...