We start the poker tournaments ... to try!

Answer: We start the poker tournaments ... to try!

instead of tomorrow at 365, to continue KINO.

Luck turned its back on us in the end, but it does not matter, that's how it is! Good luck and we want an info-concrete winner!

Reactions: BetLaden

I left 6th with all in with 88% in my favor that if I passed it I would arrive first ..... a pity .... your company is very good anyway and the level is very high ...

the A4 with KQ is 55-45% up and down.

It does not matter if FearMat called the idiot with KQ.

Reactions: kosdpthess

the A4 with KQ is 55-45% up and down.

It does not matter if FearMat called the idiot with KQ.
I mean when he reached the river .... tespa, anyway, I lost with a better card and that hurts ... if I lost with a worse one, it goes to hell ....

Reactions: kosdpthess

it's not like this.
The odds count when the cards are opened, in this preflop.

50-50 was in essence.

It was 70-30 when you broke my checkers with A10.

I do not want luck at all. I do not want Gandalf. Since I only played from above and lost. Tullamore do not chew, you are the best, but you will never get paid.
Poker is a dangerous game, from the moment that the horrors that chase colors, stretch wedges, or make colts in large increases, because they have similar cards ...

Reactions: AndAr

I do not disagree that I made a worse break for you but it was at a much earlier point, where you play and more relaxed ...

Aris leads by a big margin .... I hope he does not forget us in his statements at the award ceremony ... without me now he would see the 3rd dream ....

And yes the modest ceremony is over. I came out 4th. I do not care if I lost and how I let Mars bring me the money, what I will have left anyway is that it really is probably the first time I had so much fun. At my table with Betladen, giovanni, kodspthess we just had a PERFECT laughter, jokes, teasing everything we say: bravo:: bravo:: bravo:

We really had a great time, especially at my last table mentioned by Ercan. It was not to play but at the last moment I changed my mind, since the series were over and the night was not coming out ...: twis:

Reactions: BetLaden and Ertzan

And yes the modest ceremony is over. I came out 4th. I do not care if I lost and how I let Mars bring me the money, what I will have left anyway is that it really is probably the first time I had so much fun. At my table with Betladen, giovanni, kodspthess we just had a PERFECT laughter, jokes, teasing everything we say: bravo:: bravo:: bravo:
This table is really nice! You also forgot the pot we had for decor!

For those who did not understand BlackBoldog was me. Old people will remember it was my nickname when I first registered here and then changed it to my real name : eye:

I'm going to train on facebook: twis:

gio you made fun of the bird for the 1st place but you see what the bird does and we got our own bird: twis:

who was FearMate? We are looking for him ...

Ante Aris won the seagull, because he is very vindictive

Ask for 2 series all-in to finish it because we had 80K-50K chips .... and it did not suit me! : twis:

It does not matter, I had unimaginable fun but I enjoyed it more when I was playing with friends and we did it all the time ...: beers1:
Then at the final table it got heavy and I got rid of it ... but at least I got our blood back and we went up to the prizes.: bask:

Re erjan you have no complaints ... I did not hit you even at the final table to gather and stay in the prizes ... but a lot of Gandalf in the end ... pity

Aunt tomorrow again guys ... let's go for nanny now: goood:

No, Boss, I did not understand that you would not hit as the others understood us in the end, but there the pot, damn it, burned me aaaah ah, women, you are chasing us everywhere. It does not matter Next time : eye:

very good the tournament kids .. I was the seagull .. he was amused and he was the priest .. :) congratulations to other 2 winners

very good the tournament kids .. I was the seagull .. he was amused and he was the priest .. :) congratulations to other 2 winners

Come on buddy here kojam gossip we set up to say give voice listening, nice anyway congratulations: bravo:

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...