OLYMPIAKOS-SIENA 75-55

MAN7

9 Nov 2005
N. HERAKLION
In the end, this team will drive us crazy. Without the talent of Siena and all the others (PAO-BARCA-CSKA), it looks ready for the final four.
Yesterday I went down to SEF and after a long time I saw 11000 people dancing and singing about what they were seeing. Unbelievable energy from players - decathletes and a terrible defense. In the attack they are really tragic but when I have 20 rebounds, someone will come in someday...: twis:
The phase with the nailing of the Papanicolaou raised us to the ceiling....
I also see incredible improvement in Mantzaris and certainly in Slukas who have gone up 100% in psychology.

Nothing has been decided for sure yet because the Siena team gave up yesterday and saved what energy was left for Friday.

Answer: OLYMPIACOS-SIENNA 75-55

But I believe Olympiacos will pass. But beyond that my assessment is that he is inferior to the other contenders (and so will Maccabi if he goes through)

Reactions: MAN7

But I believe Olympiacos will pass. But beyond that my assessment is that he is inferior to the other contenders (and so will Maccabi if he goes through)
I believe it too, Nektari, but basketball has become very hard, my child, and you never know. Although I believe that CSKA is not losing it by anything, Olympiacos Turkey going to it is unthinkable.
Personally, I think it has a 60-40 chance to pass. As does Panathinaikos, who is clearly better than the Israelis.
And you know that yesterday everyone at SEF wanted Paos in the finals because they are the only team that can compete against CSKA in a match.
We'll see...the excess has already been done and everything above will be a bonus.: sign:

Reactions: patrickdrd

Siena was tragic yesterday, a team without a beginning and an end, nothing to do with past years, while Pianziani seems to have lost it... Despite all this, he has experienced players who can do the damage if Olympiacos is not careful

Nobody remembered to support their team.
I wish it would pass so I can see how many of them go to the next home game.

Olympiacos made it clear with their performances so far. He can even go to the final, if he passes Siena.

In line with Siena
I don't know what about the aggressive ribs. That's the whole game. From the first 5 minutes it was overwhelmingly in his favor again.
7,9 the Siena and 10.3 Olympiacos in the first 16 games of the tournament.
5,6 Siena and 14,3 Olympiacos in the series with Siena.

In general, Olympiacos has won 42 more rebs than its opponent!!!!!!!!
And we are talking about two teams that in this field presented equivalent statistics, from the beginning.

Siena will win tomorrow's game, but I don't know if he'll make it to the Final 4.
It is a match and he must control the rebounds, not win them, just control them.
It is noteworthy that Spanoulis is nowhere and Olympiacos finds a high score, gets 2 victories and in fact yesterday in an impressive way.

Also noteworthy are the infinite number of shots that OSFP wins compared to Siena and indeed to the first two games in Italy.

Siena was making over 21 shots until the playoffs and is now shooting 18,3.
Olympiacos was running almost 24 and in the playoffs with Siena it is running 26.6

8,3 shot difference! One fell, the other rose.
In particular, Olympiacos went to the line 80 times and Siena 55 times.

Dedicated to the journalists who "saw" pushing Siena, the favored team of ULEB.

Last edited:

Sorry, but who exactly are the nowheres?
And one more question to ask.....
Why do you look bad because you probably lost a bet? If I'm wrong, I apologize, but your style shows passion. In the first match, the refereeing was the worst in the Euroleague at this level. Let's hear that Siena was wronged in 3 matches and what about people....: twis:

I had written it even before the match, everyone was watching Sienna,
everywhere I read they were playing, play says 2plo, opportunities etc.
what do you guys say? seriously huh? Are the bookies idiots who took twice as high and such a handicap? hahahahaha,
but I saw an easy victory for an Olympian,
he has improved a lot lately, whoever underestimates him is out of his mind
and especially at his headquarters he chews irons,
3-1 is for me the series for the Olympics

Reactions: tullamore

the nobodies are the ones who go to the field, only in these games.
Unless the world of Olympiakos supports the team in basketball.
Let's hear this and what in the world.

Did I say Siena was wronged? Re-read to understand what I wrote.
I have no malice. I lost the bet, but I will win it tomorrow, that is not our issue.
And read again AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN to understand that I have no passion for Olympiakos

Those who read last night Central infobeto the anchovy played ace the rest who didn't read what to do should be careful

Those who read last night Central infobeto the anchovy played ace the rest who didn't read what to do should be careful

you were heard, as we say in Thessaloniki,

There is no home factor in basketball.
Who read your sentence in the main what did they understand? Did you do some race analysis and I didn't get it?

Anyone reading tullamore would be making money yesterday. Because I, regardless of whether I was playing Siena, I said:
If anyone thinks that Olympiacos wins, they should play -4,5, which yesterday before the start was -3. 1.50 had no value.
It's just the way things are, but we're not talking about betting here, we're talking about racing.

For others there is for others a disrespectful point of view but it does not mean I will accept it let alone that I am selfish enough to accept it. Others like the 1,50 you say and they get their money's worth, and others value the 1,80 and everyone can put as much as they can. Also the above was going to the conversationalist who was above you but the answer happened to be below yours so it was like I was answering you so that's why I'm writing to you now because you answered : sign:

1.50 was fine, I didn't say it wasn't.
But you're implying "let others beware" as if you're the basketball guru. It's as if you see something that we, who played Siena, didn't see.

So since you spoke like that, I answered you very simply, that the 1.50 in yesterday's matchup was betting for "laughs".

the nobodies are the ones who go to the field, only in these games.
Unless the world of Olympiakos supports the team in basketball.
Let's hear this and what in the world.

Did I say Siena was wronged? Re-read to understand what I wrote.
I have no malice. I lost the bet, but I will win it tomorrow, that is not our issue.
And read again AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN to understand that I have no passion for Olympiakos
ok i accept it.
But nowhere is a bit heavy. It's not the fault of the athlete if he can't pay 10-20 euros especially this year for matches like the KAOD let's go. There is also no relevant education in sports, especially in the urban centers. Now that I think about it, it would be finish OLYMPIACOS AND PAO playing their matches for the championship in provincial cities. A little tired for now but also full stadiums....: sign:

ok i accept it.
But nowhere is a bit heavy. It's not the fault of the athlete if he can't pay 10-20 euros especially this year for matches like the KAOD let's go. There is also no relevant education in sports, especially in the urban centers. Now that I think about it, it would be finish OLYMPIACOS AND PAO playing their matches for the championship in provincial cities. A little tired for now but also full stadiums....: sign:

Let's not hide, Olympiacos is only interested in the ball. And I am broken by these fans, who only go for the successes, without supporting the good efforts.
I'm not saying to follow blindly, I'm saying to support.

This year the team from January onwards is pure ladies and gentlemen, they went YESTERDAY. They will go tomorrow and then to the finals.

Let's not hide, Olympiacos is only interested in the ball. And I am broken by these fans, who only go for the successes, without supporting the good efforts.
I'm not saying to follow blindly, I'm saying to support.

This year the team from January onwards is pure ladies and gentlemen, they went YESTERDAY. They will go tomorrow and then to the finals.
More yes. Hellenes are generally interested in ball. But you should know that there is a core of 2-3000 Olympic basketball players who watch the team and are usually there. I went to basketball 5 times a year and to ball a dozen times, and I had some time there as well.
This year I went with tsska fenner katu panathenaic panionio marousi from yesterday and tomorrow. And tomorrow of course.

Reactions: tullamore

1.50 was fine, I didn't say it wasn't.
But you're implying "let others beware" as if you're the basketball guru. It's as if you see something that we, who played Siena, didn't see.

So since you spoke like that, I answered you very simply, that the 1.50 in yesterday's matchup was betting for "laughs".

I'm not a guru anywhere, maybe someone can baptize me by themselves. I sit and read, if I read well I pass, otherwise I get bored. And you when in your 1st message "Nobody remembered to support their team." where I could take it and I personally probably was ready to take it but I say I don't think he means everyone so don't take it and you "let others beware" there is not only you but others too. Reasonable things.

Anyway, we've said a lot and even if we discuss it on some issues, I think it's difficult to come to an agreement, so let's go for a reading, maybe we won't come out with anything today, good luck

@ MAN7

Competitively speaking, yesterday did you notice the changes in the markings you've been doing all the time? You didn't get anything done, you were almost always at a disadvantage. You closed the drive of "Macedona", but you got the match out of the non-existence of the Italians offensively. That Andersen and Bo can't score, nothing. Many miss matches and yet they failed.

If in a match, you don't get the offensive ribs, you will be in serious trouble, unless you catch a performance similar to the first match, which is also not unlikely to happen in a home game (accuracy).

I'm not a guru anywhere, maybe someone can baptize me by themselves. I sit and read, if I read well I pass, otherwise I get bored. And you when in your 1st message "Nobody remembered to support their team." where I could take it and I personally probably was ready to take it but I say I don't think he means everyone so don't take it and you "let others beware" there is not only you but others too. Reasonable things.

Anyway, we've said a lot and even if we discuss it on some issues, I think it's difficult to come to an agreement, so let's go for a reading, maybe we won't come out with anything today, good luck

they are nowhere, since they are nowhere in the 20 games the team has played in SEF and today they are talking about the world, etc., etc. Since you don't support, if you don't get a cup, how can we do it now.
I'm not referring to you who didn't go yesterday.

"Let others beware" comes after my comment that I lost Sienna yesterday. Prove you weren't saying that about me? I can not. You're probably right and I have a low level of perception. Not that I care, since I really am a bucket, I've said it before.
But I went and read your approach and it was "let's talk".
In the past I "told" it to someone who did a parody analysis and I got banned.
And now you, who were paid yesterday, won't come and "shake" on top, when your justification should read: "OSFP will win, because I am an Olympian and I believe that we will eat them today, because the headquarters will prove to be very heavy on Sienna's back"
Reasonable things

@ MAN7

Competitively speaking, yesterday did you notice the changes in the markings you've been doing all the time? You didn't get anything done, you were almost always at a disadvantage. You closed the drive of "Macedona", but you got the match out of the non-existence of the Italians offensively. That Andersen and Bo can't score, nothing. Many miss matches and yet they failed.

If in a match, you don't get the offensive ribs, you will be in serious trouble, unless you catch a performance similar to the first match, which is also not unlikely to happen in a home game (accuracy).
Pianitzani said it well. We didn't have energy. To get a rebound you have to have an incredible explosion and when you run you have to jump... and at the right time.
I've said it before. Offensively we're terrible. We got away with doubling the rebounds. We also had incredible patience in the 5v5 attacks.
Anyway, I continue to believe in the great players and Siena has enough of them. Because of the seat, I give a lead to the LEGEND, but those who believe that the OLYMPIAN is already in Constantinople are delusional.: sign:

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: