OPAP: Increases its participation in Stoiximan to 84,49%

6 Apr 2016
1587458367069.png

OPAP's participation in Stoiximan amounts to 84,49% after the agreement for the acquisition of an additional 15,48% of the company's shares.

The Stoiximan group has online gambling activities in Greece and Cyprus and OPAP directly controls approximately 48,75% of the company and the remaining 36,75% through the parent TCB Holdings. Through TCB Holdings, OPAP also has a stake in the online gambling market in Portugal, Romania and Germany.

In detail, the announcement

Following the initial announcement of OPAP SA from September 24, 2018. (hereinafter "OPAP"), which described the investment of 100% subsidiary of OPAP Investment (hereinafter "OPAPINV"), in the Stoiximan Group, in which OPAPINV currently holds a 36,75% stake through TCB Holdings Ltd (hereinafter "TCB "), As well as the subsequent relevant updates, OPAP announces that:

(1) Following the approval of the Greek Competition Commission and the recently published decision (14 April 2020) of the Commission for the Protection of Competition of the Republic of Cyprus, OPAPINV may proceed with the acquisition already agreed by TCB, with a direct 51% stake in Greek and Cypriot activities of the Stoiximan Group (hereinafter referred to as "SMGC"), currently conducted by GML Interactive Ltd.

(2) A new agreement has been reached, which - subject to the necessary approvals from the market and competition authorities - provides: (i) an additional investment by OPAPINV, in the form of an additional 15,48% share acquisition indirectly at SMGC. This investment, together with the aforementioned OPAPINV's stake in SMGC, will combined to increase OPAPINV's total stake in SMGC to 84,49%. (ii) The subsequent acquisition of sole control of SMGC by OPAPINV. SMGC will continue to operate under the name "Stoiximan" through a separate legal entity.

OPAP will maintain its existing 36,75% stake in TCB, which will continue to offer online betting and other gambling services outside Greece and Cyprus (currently present in Portugal, Romania and Germany), under the name "Betano", through its subsidiaries.

Price

The total net price for all the above transactions, which is planned to be paid during 2020, amounts to 163,4 million euros, in addition to the corresponding amount of net cash available. Also, subject to the fulfillment of the criteria for financial performance set for SMGC, sellers will be entitled to an additional percentage payment on future earnings (earnout), which will be calculated as a multiple of the difference in earnings before interest, taxes and depreciation (EBITDA) for years 2020 and 2021.

Corporate Governance and Administration

SMGC will continue to operate independently of the online activities of OPAP SA. The existing SMGC management team will continue to lead SMGC's day-to-day operations. OPAPINV will also appoint its representatives to the Board of Directors of the legal entity that will conduct the activities of SMGC and, after the completion of the acquisition of sole control over SMGC, will have the control of the Board.

Stoiximan Group

In 2019, the Stoiximan Group, under the parent company TCB, recorded revenues of 245,2 million euros and profits before interest and taxes of 36,4 million euros. SMGC 's activities recorded revenues of 196,7 million euros, which correspond to 80% of the group' s total revenues. The Stoiximan Group offers online gambling services in Greece and Cyprus, under the Stoiximan brand, as well as in Portugal, Romania and Germany, under the Betano brand, at the moment.

Comments from management executives

Kamil Ziegler, President of OPAP, commented: "The Greek online market is evolving and is gradually entering a new era, in which its fully regulated and supervised operation is foreseen, after the adoption of relevant legislation a few months ago. In this context, our strategic investment in the Stoiximan Group - together with the development of our own online activities - is an important move for OPAP, as it ensures that we are properly positioned to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the growing online market. For my part, I would like to confirm that OPAP remains fully committed to the implementation of an integrated business strategy, which aims to create sustainable growth and long-term value for our shareholders, the company itself, our agents and partners, as well as our people. "

Damian Cope, CEO of OPAP, commented: "The development of OPAP's online presence has been a key element of Vision 2020 from the beginning. For the last two years, we have been consistently implementing our strategy - the development of our online activities and investment in the leading Greek internet provider, the Stoiximan Group. During this time, both activities developed rapidly, although they started from very different bases. We are, therefore, pleased to announce today that we can not only complete the investment, which we have already announced, but also that we have reached an agreement with Stoiximan to further increase OPAP's participation in their Greek and Cypriot activities. Under the leadership of the company's co-founder George Daskalakis, the Stoiximan team continues to achieve impressive growth in all markets in which it operates. That is why I am convinced that this cooperation confirms that solid foundations have been laid, which will contribute to the internet activities to be an even greater part of the total profitability of OPAP in the future ".

George Daskalakis, CEO of Stoiximan, said: "Since the initial investment of OPAP 14 months ago, both Stoiximan and Betano have grown impressively. This is due to the strategic plan that was implemented consistently and professionally by the unique team of 700 and more dedicated associates, of whom I have the honor to lead. Today, OPAP's decision to strengthen its investment in Stoiximan essentially fuels the company's prospects for the future, but above all it is a strong vote of confidence in the way we do our job. We start this next day of creation with the same commitment and the same determination to work hard to further consolidate Stoiximan as a leading provider in the Greek online market, while strengthening Betano's growth in the international markets we choose to operate. "

source: mononews.gr

maybe even worse we had soft bookmaker good now we were left with only one green

The stoiximan has cut me off.
I had played them fifty years ago, I didn't know there was a bet that has horse racing.
Then stoiximan writes to me and tells me why you are not playing and I tell him your site is good but you do not have it
horse racing. He tells me we don't put horse racing but we cut you off as a member since you don't play.
I will be well rewritten someday if it is I answer and he tells me no you are cut, you should be given
thanks if you sign up again!
But in one he listened to me, because he had one euro as the basis of the game and I tell him you say OPAP has the
0.25 and therefore taxes at 400 before 1 while you at 100 to 1 - as the law states.
So they went and immediately made it 10 minutes to the betting unit, which is the lowest allowed.
The bet I explained to her also told me "no, break".

Only to get them are stoiximan and pamestoixima.gr (!) If you "win" them, they will find 10 ways to chase you ..... out of indignation (!) They violate all the rules of the contract between you .. ..arbitiously and you have no way to find your right ..... out of nowhere! The gaming committee is non-existent, I can not understand IF it even controls them!
Maybe from the new ones, which will enter the bay, OTE-INTRALOT will be a good case if it builds a betting platform and horse races, because uncle Kokkalis always had the GOOD BEHAVIOR from outside ... !!

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...