OPAP: Account closure for 1 month under the pretext of an alleged audit

Dim77

2 Dec 2022
Good evening.
OPAP's Pamestoixima.gr has closed my account that had 11.000 completely arbitrarily, and without any reason.
I had done the identification normally and deposited 1800 euros in 2 different deposits.
Playing exclusively live NBA I managed to make it 11.000.
The next day I found out they had put ridiculous limits all over the place, by the time I could withdraw my account had been closed.
I immediately contacted them, and they told me it was just a standard check.
They asked me to send them 4 additional documents (tax return, confirmation from the bank that the card I deposited belongs to me, confirmation from the mobile company that the number belongs to me, and an electronic responsible statement from the gov.
I sent them all after a few days.
A month has passed since that day, the account remains closed, and I am told the same stories.
That once the check is complete I will be notified by email.
When I ask them what exactly they check for a whole month, their answer is that only the relevant department knows.
I really wonder when OPAP with thousands of agencies across the country is doing these things, then what should we expect from other companies?
How big is the problem when those who have the monopoly in the agencies, and wanted to have it on the Internet, turn out to be pioneers in cheating the players?

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
Good evening.
OPAP's Pamestoixima.gr has closed my account that had 11.000 completely arbitrarily, and without any reason.
I had done the identification normally and deposited 1800 euros in 2 different deposits.
Playing exclusively live NBA I managed to make it 11.000.
The next day I found out they had put ridiculous limits all over the place, by the time I could withdraw my account had been closed.
I immediately contacted them, and they told me it was just a standard check.
They asked me to send them 4 additional documents (tax return, confirmation from the bank that the card I deposited belongs to me, confirmation from the mobile company that the number belongs to me, and an electronic responsible statement from the gov.
I sent them all after a few days.
A month has passed since that day, the account remains closed, and I am told the same stories.
That once the check is complete I will be notified by email.
When I ask them what exactly they check for a whole month, their answer is that only the relevant department knows.
I really wonder when OPAP with thousands of agencies across the country is doing these things, then what should we expect from other companies?
How big is the problem when those who have the monopoly in the agencies, and wanted to have it on the Internet, turn out to be pioneers in cheating the players?

In Greece we have a political system of Natasa Bofiliou vs Afroditis Latinopoulos.
Take the egg and give it a haircut.

Dim77

2 Dec 2022
OPAP "experts" check 4 documents 1 whole month.
For laughter and crying ...

Attachments

• received_812055696562509.jpeg
    received_812055696562509.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views : 111

GATHS

4 Sep 2018
ATHENS
Since I know a case that is running for another betting company and why it doesn't pay, my friend the above act is an honest act because if they don't have evidence for their suspicions they will pay you and put a limit on you and all is well....
I still do not have the person's consent to publish, I have seen the correspondence and understand that sensitive strings have been struck on both sides!
What I regret is that I gave a version of what is going on and why even then this person probably deep down ***doesn't want to be paid!***
Officially, of course, he tries to solve it initially with EEEP and the related.

*** It is my personal opinion and not a statement of the person

So my friend be patient I think your money will not be lost.

Dim77

2 Dec 2022
What is an honest act?
To freeze your money for 1+ month under the pretext that they are allegedly checking?
It's been over 1 month since I sent what they asked for, and they're still kidding me that they're checking.
This is called cheating to make them pay late, not an honest act.
Let's know what we say, because we will forget what we know.

Dim77

2 Dec 2022
What is an honest act?
To freeze your money for 1+ month under the pretext that they are allegedly checking?
It's been over 1 month since I sent what they asked for, and they're still kidding me that they're checking.
This is called cheating to make them pay late, not an honest act.
Let's know what we say, because we will forget what we know.
Οι ΟΠΑΠαρες κλείνουν λογαριασμούς σε όλους όσους κερδίζουν πάνω από 10.000, με πρόφαση δήθεν έλεγχο.
Το έχουν κάνει πλέον σύστημα για να καθυστερούν να πληρώσουν.
Ο εικονικός έλεγχος μπορεί να κρατήσει έως και 6 μήνες (όσο μεγαλύτερο το ποσό, τόσο μεγαλύτερο το χρονικό διάστημα)
Αυτοί οι κοπριτες που έχουν μονοπώλιο στα πρακτορεία, κ που απαιτούσαν μονοπώλιο και στο ίντερνετ γιατί οι άλλες εταιρίες ήταν παράνομες, κ επικίνδυνες για τους παίκτες όπως λέγανε.
Αυτα τα θλιβερά τσεχοπραματα της δεκάρας που μονο στο τριτοκοσμικο γιολαντα θα μπορούσαν να ακολουθούν μαφιοζικες πρακτικές και να μην τα ενοχλεί κανείς.
Μείνετε όλοι μακριά από τους απατεώνες, και τα παρασιτικα μαντροσκυλα τους.
Ούτε 1 ευρώ στοίχημα, ούτε μισό ευρώ κινο.
Για ΚΑΝΕΝΑ λόγο.

user005

19 Dec 2022
Καλησπέρα. Αγαπητέ φίλε κατανοώ απόλυτα πόσο σπάσιμο νεύρων είναι η κατάσταση. Εύχομαι από καρδιάς να σε πληρώσουν σύντομα. Να σε ρωτήσω κάτι όμως, όπως φαίνεται δεν είσαι πρωτάρης στο στοίχημα. Καλές οι νίκες αλλά πως άφησες το ποσό να αναιβει τόσο πολύ σε αυτούς τους απατεώνες;γιατι δεν έκανες ανάληψη νωρίτερα; Εγώ δεν θα τολμουσα ποτέ να αφήσω πόσο ανω του 2χιλιαρου σε στοίχιμαν και 365. Πόσο μάλλον σε αυτά τα ανθρωπαρια

Dim77

2 Dec 2022
Καλησπέρα. Αγαπητέ φίλε κατανοώ απόλυτα πόσο σπάσιμο νεύρων είναι η κατάσταση. Εύχομαι από καρδιάς να σε πληρώσουν σύντομα. Να σε ρωτήσω κάτι όμως, όπως φαίνεται δεν είσαι πρωτάρης στο στοίχημα. Καλές οι νίκες αλλά πως άφησες το ποσό να αναιβει τόσο πολύ σε αυτούς τους απατεώνες;γιατι δεν έκανες ανάληψη νωρίτερα; Εγώ δεν θα τολμουσα ποτέ να αφήσω πόσο ανω του 2χιλιαρου σε στοίχιμαν και 365. Πόσο μάλλον σε αυτά τα ανθρωπαρΤ

Καλησπέρα. Αγαπητέ φίλε κατανοώ απόλυτα πόσο σπάσιμο νεύρων είναι η κατάσταση. Εύχομαι από καρδιάς να σε πληρώσουν σύντομα. Να σε ρωτήσω κάτι όμως, όπως φαίνεται δεν είσαι πρωτάρης στο στοίχημα. Καλές οι νίκες αλλά πως άφησες το ποσό να αναιβει τόσο πολύ σε αυτούς τους απατεώνες;γιατι δεν έκανες ανάληψη νωρίτερα; Εγώ δεν θα τολμουσα ποτέ να αφήσω πόσο ανω του 2χιλιαρου σε στοίχιμαν και 365. Πόσο μάλλον σε αυτά τα ανθρωπαρια
Τα ξημερώματα κέρδισα όλα τα χρήματα με ΝΒΑ, ξύπνησα το πρωί και ζήτησα ανάληψη, ομως αντί να στείλουν τα λεφτά, έκλεισαν το λογαριασμό.
Είναι ότι χειρότερο κυκλοφρει πλέον στο στοίχημα.
Δεν είναι μονο η απάτη, αλλά σε κοροϊδεύουν και εν ψυχρώ.
2 μήνες κοντεύουν, που τους έστειλα όλα τα έγγραφα που ζήτησαν, και ακόμα λένε ότι τα ελέγχουν.
Πραγματικά πρέπει να φάνε μαύρο από όλους.
Είναι αλήτες.

user005

19 Dec 2022
Τα ξημερώματα κέρδισα όλα τα χρήματα με ΝΒΑ, ξύπνησα το πρωί και ζήτησα ανάληψη, ομως αντί να στείλουν τα λεφτά, έκλεισαν το λογαριασμό.
Είναι ότι χειρότερο κυκλοφρει πλέον στο στοίχημα.
Δεν είναι μονο η απάτη, αλλά σε κοροϊδεύουν και εν ψυχρώ.
2 μήνες κοντεύουν, που τους έστειλα όλα τα έγγραφα που ζήτησαν, και ακόμα λένε ότι τα ελέγχουν.
Πραγματικά πρέπει να φάνε μαύρο από όλους.
Είναι αλήτες.
Έχω κόψει τον οπαπ καιρό. Τελευταία φορά πριν 3 χρόνια πήγα σε πρακτορείο να παίξω κάτι αγγλικά στο live Σάββ. Απόγευμα. Δεν τα κατάφερα βέβαια γιατί η 'πρακτορισα' δεν ήξερε την ομάδα μπερνλι. Έχουν γεμίσει τα πρακτορεία με κάτι βλαχαρες που νομίζεις ότι μπήκες σε κομμωτήριο. Ας μην ήταν οι αιμοδότες παππούδες..βαλε στο παιχνίδι και την αντίστοιχη ευρωπαϊκή επιτροπή παιγνίων σαν έξτρα μοχλό πίεσης. Στο τέλος θα τα πάρεις σίγουρα.

Predictions

• 19:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Fiorentina - Turin
  • 20:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Nantes - Marseille
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Lille - Clermont
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Maritimo - Porto
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Kilmarnock - Dundee United
    Novasports News
    • Union Saint Gilois - Antwerp
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Betis - Barcelona
    Novasports 2HD
    • Roma - Cremonese
    Novasports 3HD
    • Montpellier - Paris Saint-Germain
    Novasports 4HD
    • Lance - Nis
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Auxerre
    Action 24
    • Manchester United - Nottingham Forest
    Novasports Start
    • Rennes - Strasbourg
  • 23:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Sporting Lisbon - Braga
  • 05:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2022-23
    Novasports 6HD
    • Prometei Slobozanske - Badalona
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Darussafaka - Tenerife
  • 19:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Zalgiris
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Alba Berlin - Monaco
    Novasports Prime
    • Real Madrid - Panathinaikos
  • Tomorrow 02-02-2023
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2022-23
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Memphis Grizzlies - Portland Trail Blazers
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Brooklyn Nets
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2022-23
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Olympiacos - Dukla Liberec
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Stuttgart - Lodz
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC CUP 2022-23: Phase 32 4-5 / 2/2023" ...