BETTING LIMIT

tom77

26 Feb 2022
Well guys recently in blue I ate a bet limit of 1 euro while my account is generally lost lately I was doing well they gave me a limit of 1 euro. I asked the reason and they answered that they do not know it and that it came from the risk department. I want to contact you again in 6 months to tell them that I want them to bring me back to the limits and re-examine the issue, which I think is unlikely to happen. Have you ever heard or ever seen an account that has a betting limit after a while you can to bet normally again?

Last edited:

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
Well guys recently in blue I ate a bet limit of 1 euro while my account is generally lost lately I was doing well they gave me a limit of 1 euro. I asked the reason and they answered that they do not know it and that it came from the risk department. I want to contact you again in 6 months to tell them that I want them to bring me back to the limits and re-examine the issue, which I think is unlikely to happen. Have you ever heard or ever seen an account that has a betting limit after a while you can to bet normally again?
Never ever

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Cardiff City - Birmingham City
  • 14:30
    Novasports Premier League
    • Aston Villa - Everton
  • 15:00
    ERT2
    • European Championship
  • 16:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Leverkusen - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Leipzig - Cologne
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Werder Bremen - Stuttgart
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Hertha Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt
    Novasports Prime
    • Matchday Live Minute by Minute
    Novasports Extra 3
    • Hoffenheim - Bochum
  • 17:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Arsenal - Leicester
    Novasports 5HD
    • Brighton - Newcastle
    Novasports 6HD
    • Southampton - Leeds
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Sunderland - Queens Park Rangers
    Novasports Start
    • Wolves - Fulham
    Novasports Premier League
    • Manchester City - Bournemouth
  • 18:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Thelta - Espanyol
  • 18:00
    Novasports News
    • Monaco - Rennes
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Milan - Udinese
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Sampdoria - Atalanta
    Novasports Prime
    • Schalke - Gladbach
    Novasports Prime
    • Brentford - Manchester United
  • 19:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahed Eagles - Eindhoven
  • 20:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Valladolid - Villarreal
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Casa Pia - Benfica
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Barcelona - Rayo Vallecano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Darmstadt - Hansa Rostock
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Lecce - Inter
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Monza - Turin
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Paris Saint-Germain - Montpellier
    Novasports 5HD
    • Feyenoord - Heerenfein
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Sporting Lisbon - Rio Ave
  • Tomorrow 14-08-2022
  • 01:05
    Novasports Prime
    • New York Red Bulls - Orlando
  • Tomorrow 14-08-2022
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2021-22
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Cyprus - Greece
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2022
  • Tomorrow 14-08-2022
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2022
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Balaton Forum Bot:
    User Balaton started a new topic called "Let's take a look at the familiar..." in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Let's go, Panatha.....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    0-0 half time instead of 2-0...mercy...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I believe you will make it 2-0
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    the arbitration slaughters you anyway they don't want your return to Europe they are afraid of you
  • Balaton Balaton:
    Do we have a visual on the forum as a member?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    ok....pass Slovan the behemoth and leave Panatha
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    ok....pass Slovan the behemoth and leave Panatha
    It's my fault that I'm thinking about you guys, we have the fixed qualification in our pocket
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The assistant coach at Olympiakos is the Portuguese Monroy, who last year was the coach at our AOXARA, but the mutton-dog Stoltidis ate him after the match with Pieriko
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    defense for tutorial the legend in all goals tonight
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Come on Midland...have another....can you...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well done Midland....second match in a row that they are ahead 3-0 and they tie it....Enjoy a strong championship again
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    @PANATHA yesterday your team destroyed me i had NG and it ruined my nice parallax in performance 8,00
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    not even in the local area do they make such transfers, when I was young and I went to a local team, the first thing they told us was when we don't drive the ball into the center of the goal ... better to throw it to the side than what your poor defender did
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    it is true...but if you want to believe it, Kambetsis went in, I was sure that we would play with 10 because he was out of place and time...I started cursing because he did little before the stupid goal, bad control and he took out the sideways ball
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well, with what the well-known Gademi wrote here that my brother supports us and we will win 2-0, the sweet is over... I say go, we didn't pass
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, it's my fault that you're stupid
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We are again in "Hellas Europe Olympiacos"
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    I started with Olympiacos first team to score (2,00), Aris (2,22) something like that then I wanted to play you U2.5 but it was somewhere around 1,25-1,30 something like that and I preferred NG at 1,53, 1 and I also included Basaksehir .... at some point I see Ari 0-10 with 3' players Maccabi I say we are good ... the Turkish 0-1 ... and Panathinaikos 0-87 in 1' I say it's up to us Olympiacos scores a goal and El Arabi loses the projection and I say look and see .... I leave it for a while and see 1-XNUMX ..... I just saw today how it went in, I say it's better not to see it
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    time for a walk, just finished work ... PASOK past greatness
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    prepare and work until now sad
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ertzan, if you saw yesterday - why don't you watch the match - how we were sloppy, then let me give you instructions on how to boil a soccer ball
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Did you believe you didn't after 60 I had to see you, and I saw the whole game after the goal everyone back as if you were going through, you were crazy
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    until the 70th minute we played very well...we deserved 2-3 goals and he was almost never in danger...in the last twenty minutes he got tired because he was pressing madly from the first minute....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Then, apart from fatigue, the changes didn't help him either...so apart from Kambetsi's mistake, I don't think he would have reached the goal...after all, he still had a few minutes left.
    PANATHA PANATHA: Then, apart from the fatigue, the changes didn't help him either... so apart from the mistake of Kampetsis...