FAMILY SAMI - FIX 13 TERMS

snoopjohn

22 Jan 2012
Hi and me, its an old scrap PROPO , coming back after more than a year of 10 abstinence, more to refresh my mind again, and to have something to do with my computer during my free time.
I would urge anyone with old standing terms to post them here (FAMILY SAMI - FIX 13 TERMS), I'll try to find some so that they won't waste thousands of hours of processing.
Once I find the terms I used again I will be able to get you financial packages for 14 triples, always with the Gerontopoulos program NORMA SIERRA , which I believe is the top (I used to play at N3).
come back heavier ........

Last edited:
Reactions: MarioBasler and 100
A: SAMUEL RIG TERMS - FIX 13

i made a packet of columns where it saves your full and so far passes 100% and only holds 5.06% from full (did you say anything?). This does not mean that it will pass to today's voucher, but such is the trunk of columns where all the winners on Sunday have gone from '98' to '14' in the long run.
I quote you the file package 5.06% .112 for counting your columns, for those who have Standard.

code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g1zdzryiwrzvz81
Let's see what fish will catch today ....

Last edited:
Reactions: MarioBasler

There is a forum that specializes.
I was told by George Triantafyllou who writes there.
Sami was very friendly. Unfortunately we lost him, the agency now has one of his sons.
"FIX" with "totonero" and "doberman" was history ...
However, it is another method that can get to PROPO.
But I have abandoned it for years because of a rake, 14ari and 11ari that should not have existed (12ari now).

The games type PROPOS are the best.
Because maths, along with good prognosis, always help you.
While math, systems, terms, etc. don't help you in betting.
Necessary condition to exist reasonable rake - in OPAP it is unfortunately a massacre.

I have the impression that 14 betting games have a bigger rake than PRO-PO 14.
If you give 60% a round of winners and 50% distributes it to 14, it's an 70% rake (big), but if you put 14 match draws (from betting) to see what their rake is, from 70%.
Do not forget the jackpots that often accumulate.
This can be seen by PROPO - Wednesday - Saturday, where all the races are in the betting slips (in the long run, no 10 of competitions)
Certainly PROPO has another glamor, because your opponents are all the other players who have submitted a card.
The only downside for now is its coverage, and in order to be close to success you have to start from the 1000 columns at least, when you can only play with any team.
Anyone who plays less than 1000 columns goes for 'blood donation' for sure.
Remember, with 3 standard, 3 doubles, and 7 triples, how close you came every Sunday, and what success you had.
You don't have that luxury today.

I have the impression that 14 betting games have a bigger rake than PRO-PO 14.
If you give 60% a round of winners and 50% distributes it to 14, it's an 70% rake (big), but if you put 14 match draws (from betting) to see what their rake is, from 70%.
Do not forget the jackpots that often accumulate.
This can be seen by PROPO - Wednesday - Saturday, where all the races are in the betting slips (in the long run, no 10 of competitions)
Certainly PROPO has another glamor, because your opponents are all the other players who have submitted a card.
The only downside for now is its coverage, and in order to be close to success you have to start from the 1000 columns at least, when you can only play with any team.
Anyone who plays less than 1000 columns goes for 'blood donation' for sure.
Remember, with 3 standard, 3 doubles, and 7 triples, how close you came every Sunday, and what success you had.
You don't have that luxury today.

Definitely wants 1000 and more and some financial convenience to handle it.
I also made a selection of tickets myself, with a "degre de confiance" ticket that I was calculating, so the 1000 columns could become 1500 or more on a case by case basis.
The rake is big while in the bet it is big, too, as the lumps repeatedly rake.
Approximately 40% of the volume is distributed by PROPO, wishing 60 was distributed.
Also the third category (12000-11000 old) eats you because you're going to play them with 1000 columns - like everyone else who was playing some serious PROPO.
With this game, the gains will be around 50% from 14 thousand and 50%
from 13 amps, while from 12 amps it will be crumbs. That is, you will have played 20,000 euros, we say in one duration, and you will count a return from 12 aces, not even 150 euros! However, if there was no third category and there was a redistribution between first and second category, the returns from your winnings would be 40% -50% more. OPAP knows this but does not care.
In contrast, if you were playing 3-4 columns at a time, then of course you would have success in the third grade. Very rare 13ari if you fall from the Acropolis 14ari!
OPAP believes that the third category is necessary to attract customers. In other words, he believed it in the old days when he made some serious receipts from PROPO.
In Italy there is no Class C, it is 13-12 and it distributes 50% to the winners. That is to say, not exquisite but attractive enough, for the systemist.

PROPOS is << forecast + mathematics >> and that is why, in theory, I support it. It's a little difficult but you can get a good fund - but not on the terms imposed by OPAP.

2008 some mobility to upgrade PROPO on more favorable terms (since so-jubecy the bet had 70% payout and not 40% (!) And so-cockroach columns PROPO did not do).
Nevertheless at 90 'intervened some who considered that an upgraded PROP would compete with the bet and were canceled.

In any case, a good PROPO I had caught, 700,000 drachmas, was the day Koskata escaped with Lear Jet.
It had become Olympiacos - PAO 1-2 in OAKA (joint headquarters), while Koskotas was overwhelmed and the fluffers had not taken it seriously. Everyone considered Koskotas a giant & I do not know if on Sunday morning the square had a little buzz that the cannon burst. PAO's double counted as a surprise because everyone considered Lagios' team unbeaten. But there was also Panionios, double over the strong OFI in Heraklion, which was of course the biggest surprise.

Last edited:

By the way my package gave me 2X 13ia + no 20Xia 12ia in a jackpot contest. not sneaky and slaughter the columns in full ...

We go below and to today's data.
There in Opap they have not understood anything (they probably do not understand) and I wonder by what criteria those who run it have been selected.
a) With Kino they completely dismantled that he had (opap) dignity, until this game came on the market, which in my opinion is completely controlled, despite the scary big rake it has. and I ask: Why not put a girl to draw every 5 minutes? Answer: the game is grand chic (I think?).
b) The same thing happens with the super 3 and the extra 5.
c) they have not understood that if a player enters the agency and wants to play (gamble), he will play what he has available. and 500 different games opap has, the player will play the same amount available.
d) why they didn't make any upgrades to Joker and Lotto at that time, they only put in other 2! Answer: they wanted to get 3 times daily from the players. (and always set up, with electronic draws)
e) PROPOS is really missing it (old with the systems and when there was no bet (so more available to players) there were many suggestions (then) for the column to go to 50 drachmas or to put up another fight (all before come out on the betting table, kino, etc.)

and most importantly, all agents are indebted, few to few still earning a living.
Now that it has moved to other hands soon and the public has no upper hand, it is advisable to protect the player as well, and to withdraw all the games, otherwise put a girl to do live draws on tv if they want to leave.

In PROPO I agree the third category should be removed, but make the column 10 minutes (they haven't figured out here that if I want to play 50 euro PROPO I will play as much as the column costs (what 100 or 500 columns is drop) in the ocean, the probabilities may multiply X5 but remain zero throughout).

here is a permanent term of Yannis Rigas, I used it now for the 14 races. Then when Rigas gave him there was no 14 races.
The term you call 'symmetrical pairs'.
I have given you the boundaries it passes.
Values ​​from 10 + are player-friendly.
sample of 850 + winners on Sunday.

bn7D4.jpg

There is a view that lotteries need to be renewed and the facade changed.
I do not know if they are falsified, but many have been heard.
The historical falsification was 1959 by an employee who caught him. When five years ago, the winner of the 5 million bet came out, who wanted to give him only 1.5, his lawyer was the one who had defended 1959's thief (at 85 years old!).
Do we generally have compliance authorities that control, in the betting and everywhere?
When Kanelli's complaints were made, OPAP issued an announcement of unrepeatable arrogance. I expected her to say "everything is checked" and so on, but what they wrote to us was "how dare this lady to blame the excellent and distinguished scientists of our staff" ...
As for the part of the complaint that concerned the legality of the won tickets of the list & not if it was money laundering - that the OPAP system has no way to prevent it anyway.

I have been searching the internet for a game of PROPO but I do not find anything worthwhile. I don't know Italian well, which may be there.
There used to be a company that used to bet on a single bet, but they turned out to be cheats and they were all chased. They even had the site stolen.

I wasn't playing with Riga and things like that.
I have a betfair statistic somewhere, which I intend to apply to PROPO but it is not about the only acceptable bet per se.
It's in excel but the time pressure doesn't let me record every day. I've stayed in August. If you want I will send you excel to write to you.

On the statistics and the constant terms I was playing, I have to point out 2 points.
Firstly: they cut much more than weekly because they play almost all points at the same rate, and are unaware of teams, surprises, etc.
And secondly, when you have 20X such terms, one of them is all equal in delay to a certain value, and it is very likely that the next 2-3-5-10% column will pass through the next 15-20 Sundays.
I prefer to play with a positive rake towards me, so in the long run I will win.
The big issue is when the term expires, be in the midst of your predictions, all you have to do is complete with 2-3 good backs and, as always, play over 1000 columns at least (if you find any team playing 3 and 4 thousands of columns in a football season I think you won't be lost).
I remember it once, I put in a weekly term to lower the columns, and I let OSFP and PAO (one played out) pass one of the 2s, and they brought the 2 draw, so I stayed with the 12X, in a jackpot. : crying:
Of course if you play permanent and put and weekly it really reaps the full .. but also the odds ....

We disagree, because lots of terms I never use.
Symmetrically Foggia with Pieric to ask says.
If players in Katerini ate potatoes, what would others in Italy know?
In the end you end up having a pack of cards and telling the 10 agent to jump in between and throw them in and deposit the rest.
If you're lucky you can catch it, but ...
Disagree.

These have been as follows:
They saw some of the winners printed in the newspaper and it was easy for them to get into the computer and make jokes.
On the contrary, real team-based statistics could not do, because they had to sit down to collect the data themselves.
Only the Italians are great props. Then there were programs in Italy, with names like Pulsar, Laser doing work.

Let's go to my pack where 5 / 29 / 01 Contest - 2012 / 30 / 01
again had 2X 13ia (12.297,68 €). : fish:
14ari had a JACK-BOT.
no nonsense, it doesn't understand surprises!

but at the next 6 05 / 02 / 2012 -06 / 02 / 2012 Contest
it didn't work out well and stayed on 38X 12rians : emb:

Last edited:

I would urge anyone with old standing terms to post them here (FAMILY SAMI - FIX 13 TERMS), I'll try to find some so that they won't waste thousands of hours of processing.

I have all the conditions, except the ones that came out last (Olympus)

The terms are in 2 books

A) Statistical applications of pre-polo terms & systems of 13 triples.

B) Multiple Limit Applications
Statistical phenomena & symmetries of prep.

When I bought the books there were also 2 disks
which never saw what they had !!!
I didn't have a computer back then, it might have been over
the terms for Norm.
I'll try to see if I still have the floppy disks

Good evening from Thessaloniki

You reminded us of good old times ..

There is no point in making photocopies
books (at my own expense), and if you wanted to
did you give us copies?

Friend
costsap

I have told her the phase before
many years ago it must have been the 2 year when the bet came to Greece (never really remember) I went to a school.
When I went there they were having fun because a colleague had caught 13 and got a lot of money. I don't remember a number.
The one with 3 friends had put together a good chapter and praised a system with 13 triples. They had no idea of ​​the ball. He was a statistician and the other 3 mathematicians. I don't know what system it was. He didn't reveal it to me. But with a lot of tickets. Chased 1,5 time. Eventually it hung up on them. Then they stopped it.

Then they turned it into a bet. And they did well there. There he told me they were playing but they had big capital that I could not participate in.
At some point they achieved a goal they had set and dismantled the cooperative.

Good evening from Thessaloniki

You reminded us of good old times ..

There is no point in making photocopies
books (at my own expense), and if you wanted to
did you give us copies?

Friend
costsap

I will scan the books and send them to the archive

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: