OSFP - CSN 69-52

Answer: BSN - CSN 69-52

Well done to Olympiakos who won for fun and to the very comfortable "very" CSKA. If he plays the same defense in the final I do not see the way that will make him lose.

I read the craziest comment on Sportdog

Teodosic and Papaloukas played for Olympiakos for so many years, however their biggest offer was that of the London semifinal. What ... the two of them did not do!

Hines may have made a splash in the semi-final with CSKA Moscow (13 points, 10 rebounds), Adic helped him a lot (he also scored 13) and the whole team played great, especially in defense, but it would be unfair to do not add to the overall effort and the offer of two former red and whites, Milos Teodosic and Theodore Papaloukas. Two players from whom Ettore Messina expected to organize the game of the Russian team. That would be her "mind". However, the two of them only caused ... strokes.

Teodosic was once again in a big game ... shocking. He started the match with 0/7 shots and 0/2 shots, put his first points with shots in 32΄ and finished with 5 points, 0/4 two points, 1/5 three points, 2/4 shots, 3 rebounds, 2 errors and just one assist in 29 minutes of participation. Apart from the storm in the skull that he caused to his teammates and the just one point in the ranking of Euroleague statistics ...

Papaloukas, in the west of his great career, was useless. He played 11 minutes, missed the two three-pointers he attempted, got a rebound, made two mistakes, gave one assist and gave (;) -4 in the ranking and no solution to Messina, who expected that the experienced Teo would untangle what Teodosic managed to entangle with his scum.

Do you have any doubt that the two "brains" of CSKA, obviously blocked by the excellent defense of Olympiacos, finally ... they offered something more to the team that paid them richly for so many years;

Well, let's not do injustice to Papaloukas, CSKA did not take him to give her the European cup. rolistas is the man now, the years have passed. took him to play 6-7 minutes and more to help with his experience and of course because Messina knows him well, as they had coexisted in the good years of Theodore in Russia.
CSKA did not lose today to Papaloukas, the article on Theodore's piece is extremely drawn.
the tragic ones today were first Theo and then the late Krstic. Krstic made a terribly negative impression on me, he was nowhere to be found. Wims was bad, with whom to win next?

However, watching the 2nd semifinal, I was thinking of the scenario that Teodosic and Rudy Fernandez were teammates. if there was ever such a team, I think it would not have won FINAL 4 even if the other 3 that participated were KAOD, PERISTERI and ILYSIAKOS.
we are talking about players who can regularly break up their own team.

nice final anyway it will be. and Real is a completely different style from CSKA.
its power is circumference and speed. in contrast to CSKA whose power was in the racket and in the tactics due to Messina.
Sergi Rodrκεguez, the real playmaker of the team, is a key player for Real, because Yul can play as a key player in 1, but he is not a playmaker and he plays there.
The good thing for Olympiakos is that it will again face a team led by a self-destructive player who plays for himself and not for the team. when the Olympiakos is led by the player Spanoulis and Real the Rudi, with only that he acquires a very big advantage.
the most dangerous offensively is Carroll who shoots faster than his shadow. he, Navarro and Vassiliadis are the fastest executors from 3 points in all of Europe.
The good thing for Olympiakos is that Real plays virtually without a center. Begic player for this level just does not exist.
I think that Olympiacos would be better to play with Barça, but against Real it is the favorite and they will win.

Reactions: nikitas

this with Teodosic to tell Manos (MAN &) who believed (and believes) that he is a gambler ...... if possible ..... he brings more for a wallet than for a basketball player .... and Manos considers him playful ...

You will tell me that Manos knows so much basketball, when some of us watched basketball, Manos was playing balls in the square ... so that the lad would know .....: twis:

ospf: Spanoulis Sermantini Perpa παπανικολαου sloukas heins paratezis etc.
tska: theodoris theodosis ergeg burn crunches etc.

When we used to say that with theodore and theodosia you do not go anywhere, the manos and the osfp talked about arbitration. it pays her now - they got right where they got. and if they continue like this, it continues.

ospf: Spanoulis Sermantini Perpa παπανικολαου sloukas heins paratezis etc.
tska: theodoris theodosis ergeg burn crunches etc.

When we used to say that with theodore and theodosia you do not go anywhere, the manos and the osfp talked about arbitration. it pays her now - they got right where they got. and if they continue like this, it continues.

The objections to the massacres are not forgotten by the club. So simple. The roster framed with good Greeks also existed at Olympiakos. Vassiliadis-Vassilopoulos-Sofo-Mavrokefalidis-Bourousis. talents Teodosic and Erceg. (Serbian national team and the 2) For Kliza, words are useless, the man especially in the attack was a bomber. The problem with all of them was that he was very soft in front of the Panathinaikos defense. .
Of course, I do not put Pao and Osfp on the scales. PAO is clearly better. All the years, except for one in my opinion.
If you want to weigh his bunches then and now clearly and more spectacular basketball I played with Gerson and Giannaki. But now that we got the honest dock workers .... (especially Hines is a case like Adich) like old ...... We have eyes and we see.

So let go of the candy that even now we have a team. And then we had and reached European finals and final four.

Milos Teodosic the atalant. Obviously here we all know better than those who award him.

• Most valuable player in the European Youth Championship is 2007
  • A member of his best five 2009 European Men's Championship
  • 3 the best European player for 2009 according to a FIBA ​​vote [SUP][1][/SUP]
  • Most valuable Euroleague player for the month of January 2010. [SUP][2][/SUP]
  • MVP of the 2009 / 10 Final Cup
  • Member of the top five Euroleague for the 2009 / 10 season
  • Euroleague MVP for the 2009 / 10 season
  • Member of the Top Five of Basketball 2010 [SUP][3][/SUP]
  • Top European player for 2010 after a vote by FIBA ​​Europe.

Fortunately, Spanoulis can not articulate a word in front of the camera

Reactions: MAN7

The CSKA players were obviously left in the way that last year's final was lost for them and they came in swearing not to let something like this happen again.
In other words, they believed that the difference would easily go to their +19 advantage and from that moment on they would damn their shirts so as not to lose the game again.

No matter how talented Theodosius is for me, he will never become a front-line player.
He may have talent but the time will come when with his actions he will hurt his own team. And the biggest bad thing is that it keeps coming back, it can't stop it.

No matter how talented Theodosius is for me, he will never become a front-line player.
He may have talent but the time will come when with his actions he will hurt his own team. And the biggest bad thing is that it keeps coming back, it can't stop it.

Yesterday did not happen what weighed any 10 aria three-pointers from 8 meters; If you want my opinion, this player may have been "destroyed" by the OSFP as he was desperately looking to find a leader player and tried to find him in Teodosic's face without seeing that the lad has a huge ego. Now he is used to this supposed role of leader that does not suit him and he can not do otherwise. Unfortunately.

Reactions: nikitas and AndAr

Milos Teodosic the atalant. Obviously here we all know better than those who award him.

• Most valuable player in the European Youth Championship is 2007
  • A member of his best five 2009 European Men's Championship
  • 3 the best European player for 2009 according to a FIBA ​​vote [SUP][1][/SUP]
  • Most valuable Euroleague player for the month of January 2010. [SUP][2][/SUP]
  • MVP of the 2009 / 10 Final Cup
  • Member of the top five Euroleague for the 2009 / 10 season
  • Euroleague MVP for the 2009 / 10 season
  • Member of the Top Five of Basketball 2010 [SUP][3][/SUP]
  • Top European player for 2010 after a vote by FIBA ​​Europe.

Dude, you probably have a serious problem understanding what someone writes and what they mean by what they write.
There are now a lot of individual distinctions for Teodosic.
only that they were all until 2010 and now we have 2013.
I wrote to you (to say that I did not write it) that the only serious event in which he was the protagonist and he was really exceptional was the World Cup in Turkey in 2010. then he disappeared. This is what you wrote to us now and you told us what he did when he was 20 years old. They have no value at all.
but if we do not know how to read and we have stuck minds, we will sit down and say our own until the 2nd appearance.

Now that I read his distinctions again, I laugh to tears at the title of Euroleague MVP in January 2010. I was really horrified, really scary discrimination,
look, for until March at most, it's good. from April and after the titles are judged, it is good to lock him in the locker room, because with him in the cup SERIOUSLY you do not pick up.

Last edited:

Yes, I have a huge problem of understanding that I believe that the distinction of the best player in the Euroleague is for the rubble. And not only for January. Basically you read what you want.

I put the individual distinctions only so that you do not drive us crazy and you tell us that he is mediocre. They show a player who knows a lot of basketballs. This is enough for me at least.

PS I skip the offensive ones, although I am very upset because due to an ear infection I lost the trip for tomorrow.

The objections to the massacres are not forgotten by the club. So simple. The roster framed with good Greeks also existed at Olympiakos. Vassiliadis-Vassilopoulos-Sofo-Mavrokefalidis-Bourousis. talents Teodosic and Erceg. (Serbian national team and the 2) For Kliza, words are useless, the man especially in the attack was a bomber. The problem with all of them was that he was very soft in front of the Panathinaikos defense. .
Of course, I do not put Pao and Osfp on the scales. PAO is clearly better. All the years, except for one in my opinion.
If you want to weigh his bunches then and now clearly and more spectacular basketball I played with Gerson and Giannaki. But now that we got the honest dock workers .... (especially Hines is a case like Adich) like old ...... We have eyes and we see.

So let go of the candy that well now we have a teama.And then we had and reached European finals and final four.

and since you had a team because nothing then? and in the Euroleague the northerner was to blame?

and since you had a team because nothing then? and in the Euroleague the northerner was to blame?
Yes, in order to score three points, he wanted pills ... what else will I read yet .....
That is, only who gets a European has a good team? Sorry, sorry, but sometimes I can not watch you.

Maybe I'm an idiot, as Caesar elegantly wrote above, and some people agreed from below.

I did not tell you stupid friend, do not go crazy.
stuck red mind I meant you have.
I hope tonight the basketball team of Angelopoulos will make you proud again, because the football abortion once again must have shamed you last night.

Reactions: MAN7

Yes, in order to score three points, he wanted pills ... what else will I read yet .....
That is, only who gets a European has a good team? Sorry, sorry, but sometimes I can not watch you.

to analyze it so you can watch it. European can get anyone with a little luck. to get 6 europeans, however, you must have a supergroup. and this was made by the "bums" a supergroup that proved it in Europe and not in the trumpet. you have written many times that you have been wronged by the lynchpins. and your friend tells you the simple winner. maybe you had it in kolopetiniitsa, because you didn't prove you were better there. In Europe. let them be second here and first in Europe. If you missed out on paraga you would be able to prove that you are better off. the answer is simple. You could not. You always had a good team but the "bums" were always 2 classes higher and they proved it in Europe and not here with cups of shame. I will be very happy if you take it tonight and the angels manage to make something similar to what the "stupid" Giannakopoulos made. : bask:

Reactions: nikitas

Didn't he get a European? Have you got two with a spoon and still you do not understand that you have a good team?

I did not tell you stupid friend, do not go crazy.
stuck red mind I meant you have.
I hope tonight the basketball team of Angelopoulos will make you proud again, because the football abortion once again must have shamed you last night.
OK, I was already wrong. Football and its practices have embarrassed me other times, but at least in the other years I saw a ball and somehow we turned a blind eye (wrongly). .
For basketball, even if it did not go to the final four, I would be proud because I would know that as far as they can go, even a little more ... (as long as Hines jumps) they would always arrive in a very clean way.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...