"Sales are Art"

venoss

14 Jan 2011
http://www.sport24.gr/Columns/Karpetopoulos/oi_pwlhseis_einai_texnh.2991527.html
With the sale of Manolas to Roma and Samaris to Benfica, Olympiacos put 24 million euros in its coffers. If we add to these the 15 that he got from Mitroglou, we are talking about 39 million revenues from the sales of three Greek football players, which cost little.

I do not know what the president of Olympiacos, Vangelis Marinakis, will do with this money: he can make an Olympic team even stronger, he can scatter them - anything can happen when we talk about football. However, what he proved with these sales is that Greek football companies are not doomed to create only debts: whoever claims the opposite, is looking for excuses for administrative mismanagement. When you know how to sell, no one is to blame: neither the league, nor the lack of competition, nor anything.

There is interest

There is interest in buying good players from all over Europe: as long as you know how to create added value and have a plan. PAOK has been trying for a long time now to settle debts to the public in the order of 19 million euros and until that happens Savvidis has put him in an austerity program - at least he claims that this is the reason. PAO is in the third year of economic hardship because multi-stakeholder and Ziger left him debts of 25 million euros - a year due to debts he did not play in Europe.

AEK lived the nightmare of relegation because it could not find 5 million euros for annual settlements and Aris (it) is relegated to DG Ethniki for even less. These amounts, which have caused dizziness and anxiety in some of the biggest teams in the country, are ultimately funny, if one sees how easily Olympiacos found them: even Panionios would have much less problems, if it kept an amount than a possible resale of Samaris!

These sales, on the one hand, prove the ability of Olympiacos and, on the other hand, demonstrate the inability of its competitors to become even good sellers. PAOK sold Vierinia and Stafyllidis for around 6,5 million euros - that is, they got a little more than the money that Olympiacos put in the fund from the sale of Weiss (!) Who stayed in Greece for three months. PAO gave Maurias, Kapinos and Karnezis - three internationals - a bargain price. For all three together, she got something less than Olympiacos for Miralas or if you prefer something more than Olympiacos for Feisas. Olympiacos is the first Greek company to prove that selling is an art. The only one that saves you from austerities and bankruptcies.

National and Europe

Manolas made a good Champions League - even scoring two goals, and made a good World Cup, in which he was next to Papastathopoulos without being a key player in the matches of the National qualifiers. At Ethniki he was even a substitute for Maleza (!), But at Olympiakos he was never left to doubt for a moment about his value. They let Melmberg go to find space for the player, they took Contreras, who was a good back who did not cause him stress, and last year they anointed him the leader of the defense, closing their ears so as not to hear those who said that "with Manolas and Siova in Europe you go nowhere ": and you go and sell just fine.

Olympiacos also acquired Samaris early, left him to Panionios to cook, did not leave him when Eleftheropoulos did not use him as a key player, brought him to Renti because Mitchell assessed his qualifications, and made a little targeted fuss to call the player in the National initially and play and key. Among the dozens of stupid riots that clubs make, the one that forces the federations to take care of their players is the only one that makes sense. Provided that the players will understand that the National is a serious matter for their professional future and will not behave like Georgatos and Anzas or Stoltidis, who said "no" to the National easily, mainly because that old man Olympiakos covered them.

Personal relations

Attention and utilization of new players, requirement from them to behave seriously in national teams, attention to European presences and finally good relations with serious managers abroad: this is how sales are made. While in the time of Kokkalis the managers were treated as a kind of necessary evil and there were ours (remember the cult of Angelos Travlos for example) and those against us (remember the quarrels with Seluk for example), today Olympiakos has relationship with some of the best in Europe: the relationship with Ramadan, Enroto, Raiola, Zahavi, Dalin and lastly, as I learn, with the great Mendez, Olympiacos built it by buying: if you do not buy in the bazaar you do not sit . In Greece, various team leaders have always had the impression that someone will show up to bring them millions of proposals for their beautiful eyes! It can happen, but the chances are slim: in order to be taken seriously, they must first look at your wallet.

Marinakis paid a high price and is paying a high price. He paid dearly for Riera, Pandelic, Miralas, Masado, Roberto, he gave more than he should for Sepovic, Katai, Feisa, he honored with the above, not only the contracts of Ibagasa, Modesto, Saviola who they offered, but also Pinto, Kazim Richards, Geste, Torres who did not give anything. Somehow you can borrow great players from Arsenal or Atletico Madrid, make purchases from Barcelona and Monaco, sit at the big table, not pleading, but equally. Somehow you can finally sell expensive, and not just in one country.

Marinakis's Olympiakos has sold to Englishmen, Italians, Spaniards, Turks and Portuguese and has an alibi with both the French and the Germans and the Belgians. He no longer waits for Ukrainians, Arabs and Russians to be sucked in: the large network of European managers counts him as a team that sells expensive - not by chance since the managers' relationship with Marinakis is on a personal level.

As for whether the prices are good, think about what you would say if Olympiacos bought Manolas for 15 million euros tomorrow and Samari 9. I think you would say that in Piraeus they went crazy ...

All I can say is that I hope that with this money he can get other players as well.
Maybe I'm not objective since I do not even want to see him, I do not know.

Answer: "Sales are art"

On the other hand, I sincerely hope that journalists like the above will disappear in the coming years so that the place begins to clean up slowly .....

Now because I read something similar in an article in goal today I have a completely different view.

That is, the art of selling is something worth 100 to sell it for 1000;

I'm sorry gentlemen this is not the sales these are the "crows" of the various hedgefunds around the world that work that way.

Sales are something completely different.

Therefore, nothing changes from what ALL PURE FANS AND FANS in Greece expect.

In PRISON anyone who has participated in a criminal organization and manipulated struggles .....

PS I have been dealing with sales for many years.

That is, the art of selling is something worth 100 to sell it for 1000;

I'm sorry gentlemen this is not the sales these are the "crows" of the various hedgefunds around the world that work that way.

Sales are something completely different.

But it is part of the sales to get something that makes 100 and IF you find and persuade someone to give 1000, to do it. 15 cm (I imagine the price includes taxes, commissions, etc., so the net value of the player is significantly lower), convinced Benfica that every Samaris is worth 10 (when one of the best right backs in Europe 10 years ago , was sold only 3cm in Porto or when Georgatos left with 5cm if I remember correctly), they convinced Roma that Manolas would bring twice the value of the money sold, etc.

Of course, I do not see any harm in the whole story. Obviously, it is the magic of Marinakis who finds this money and sells it.

Now for what he will do with this money..the black will always wait to become white, the rich will always want to become richer and somehow that depreciation for the ship from Persia that was caught in Corinth a few months ago must also be done. ...

Reactions: venoss and GiannisD

Anyway, I bow to Vanjel

2013-14 Costas Mitroglou, Fulham - 15 million euros
2014-15 Costas Manolas, Roma - 15 million euros.
2014-15 Andreas Samaris, Benfica - 10 million euros
1998-99 Grigoris Georgatos, Inter - 7 million euros
2012-13 Giannis Fetfatzidis, Genoa - 4 million euros

Nobody really catches you anywhere. (Nikola). The sales you deal with Nikola are specific specifications from the moment you buy them and put them on the shelf. We are talking about drugs. A drug that does for .... osteoarthritis for sure You have it for sale for a long time, it is never going to happen for the bald one. and he will work more, it will definitely be worth 100 and in the end it is a good sale. If you buy 1000 and the player does not work and you do not put the right coaches next to him, you will sell him 100 (Diogo).
I understand half of what it has to do with Marinakis and Olympiakos, but comparing the Chinese strainer of jumbo as a sale with the talent of a child who works daily in training and in his life to provoke me is beyond me.

PS I saw Koulibali of Napoli yesterday and I understood why defenders like Manolas make not 15 but 35 million.
PS Andreas Samaris if you think that this money is not worth it or you do not know the ball or you do not know the market. In addition, I met him through his manager and I found out that he is also an amazing child.
υ.γ3 There is still one Cholebas left, where even a five-year-old is sure of that.
Mr. Mitroglou of all the previous years Mitroglou of the consecutive hat tricks in Greece and Europe Mitroglou of the awesome in technical goals, Mitroglou of the goals in the National in the qualifiers, Mitroglou of the goals with teams smaller than Olympiakos every year and the difficulty of distinguishing Mitroglou of 4 goals in the World Cup draws made 3 and not 30. If he returns from his injury and is given confidence he will start scoring again. I hope this promotion will find him, although difficult at Olympiakos.
PS5 Everything I write does not change my opinion about Marinakis who has seen the Olympiakos popular market and unfortunately we can not see for 1-2 years continuously very good players in the port. We became a nursery team of Europe and the managers. Good for the national team what it does with the Greeks but not at all good for the fan who wants to see a lot of good people together at some point. for sale.....

Reactions: grace_kelly

Do you think that this money has really been given for these transfers or is it a trick of the teams so that black money becomes legal? other major European transfers.
As for Olympiakos, without being a fan of it, I think that most of its people will have become alienated from not seeing Greek footballers in their games. Europe. What Marinakis did is very reminiscent of Vardinogiannis at Panathinaikos.

Reactions: venoss

All these offers, regardless of the money in the coffers, were offers that you can not refuse, since they were above the value of the players. We also saw what Fulham suffered with Mitroglou, the OSFP sold him injured and his value no longer exceeds 5-6 million. We are not talking about Samari. For me and in half I would say yes.

The issue is not whether he sold, which was very correct, but what he did in order not to get to the point of not getting the list for the slut. He did nothing because there is no planning.

I personally am not interested in seeing Greek players since I do not have any great appreciation for the Greek footballer. I do not want to see rotten players, I am not interested in nationality.

Do you think that this money has really been given for these transfers or is it a trick of the teams so that black money becomes legal? other major European transfers.
As for Olympiakos, without being a fan of it, I think that most of its people will have become alienated from not seeing Greek footballers in their games. Europe. What Marinakis did is very reminiscent of Vardinogiannis at Panathinaikos.

Part of them is definitely a trick so much money is not done and the Manchester that gave for Di Maria 75 how much when some time ago I read that they owe how this is done? So something is playing. Last year, Galata gave 40 million euros in transfers, with a President who has a fortune of 500 million euros, something is wrong.

Of course, there are teams that take players and most of them pay sponsors, I remember Besiktas was trying to close Ronaldinho and most of the money would be paid by the sponsors, something that did not happen.

Definitely there are business friends with groups that they also join and good for help so that the black ones do not appear.

What Marinakis does reminds me of Panopoulos of Xanthi. Panopoulos knows what the ceiling of the team is somewhere in the middle to end there and no way out of Europe until the qualifiers and it is ok, so Vanjel knows that the ceiling is a conquest of the Championship (he has it in his pocket) and a good course in Europe, so any player who does something good deserves it and a Stilton proposal comes

Okay, the transfers have become a stock market. Unfortunately or fortunately this is the truth. For this reason, players are sold and bought as shares.

Eventually, from the many sales, the money from all over the world for tickets, T-shirts and other products of all kinds goes to the managers. That's why almost all teams have debts. Bubble is this whole system and they know it for that and they put financial fair play and zucchini ...........

In Italy, which then had an expensive championship, cannons were fired for Fiorentina, Napoli, Parma, Lazio, etc.
Some of them dropped them and wrote off their debts.

To us more or less the same.

Foreign investors simply entered England, otherwise a cannon would have burst there as well.
Now they are delaying it and trying to collect it through regulations but with difficulty.

Nobody really catches you anywhere. (Nikola). The sales you deal with Nikola are specific specifications from the moment you buy them and put them on the shelf. We are talking about drugs. A drug that does for .... osteoarthritis for sure You have it for sale for a long time, it is never going to happen for the bald one. and he will work more, it will definitely be worth 100 and in the end it is a good sale. If you buy 1000 and the player does not work and you do not put the right coaches next to him, you will sell him 100 (Diogo).
I understand half of what it has to do with Marinakis and Olympiakos, but comparing the Chinese strainer of jumbo as a sale with the talent of a child who works daily in training and in his life to provoke me is beyond me.

PS I saw Koulibali of Napoli yesterday and I understood why defenders like Manolas make not 15 but 35 million.
PS Andreas Samaris if you think that this money is not worth it or you do not know the ball or you do not know the market. In addition, I met him through his manager and I found out that he is also an amazing child.
υ.γ3 There is still one Cholebas left, where even a five-year-old is sure of that.
Mr. Mitroglou of all the previous years Mitroglou of the consecutive hat tricks in Greece and Europe Mitroglou of the awesome in technical goals, Mitroglou of the goals in the National in the qualifiers, Mitroglou of the goals with teams smaller than Olympiakos every year and the difficulty of distinguishing Mitroglou of 4 goals in the World Cup draws made 3 and not 30. If he returns from his injury and is given confidence he will start scoring again. I hope this promotion will find him, although difficult at Olympiakos.
PS5 Everything I write does not change my opinion about Marinakis who has seen the Olympiakos popular market and unfortunately we can not see for 1-2 years continuously very good players in the port. We became a nursery team of Europe and the managers. Good for the national team what it does with the Greeks but not at all good for the fan who wants to see a lot of good people together at some point. for sale.....

It is good for you to be careful because with the time that Vangelas has taken, he will soon start selling fans as well. :hammer:

Abraham goes as it seems, and Mitchell I read made statements to complain about the refereeing because with Panetolikos he did not give them two penalties and the opponent played with 11 players !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!. You made him vero - daga - Piraeus and him

I do not care about Abraham. To give him. He has a sour face ...

OSFP is running to get Greek players because it ran out to declare to Tsoulou ... It sounds like they will take Giannoulis, is that true?

Matthew Giannouli and the white vase? !!!!
: twis:
I have an appetite today ....

He did well and sold Abraham, money went into the coffers. But let's see what defenders he will play with

It is a pity that he did not give Abraham to Roma, together with Torosidis, Cholebas and Manolas, he would make the four of Olympiacos' defense

Because you are a tagari and you did not understand GRD from what I wrote, and because I AM BORED BY ONE to explain to you in writing, I will explain to you closely when we meet !!!

Until then, I turn it over and transfer it as it is from elsewhere that I read

'' The town hall of PIRAEUS is for sale (TOGETHER WITH THE MAYOR !!! OPPORTUNITY PRICE)

Also on loan are the hot dogs outside Karaiskaki as well as the canteener outside 7 !!!!

unhappily

Reactions: animusbet

Anyway, I take off the investor's hat. these were done by the Vardinoyannis and the multi-shareholders.

Well, for transfers like Giannoulis and the Serb from Anderlecht, if Alafouzos took them, they would troll him to the end. But in the legend, players who will help and whatever the president says. : eye:

PS The Legend is for sale, close to an agreement with Bob Sfougaraki

: bravo:: bravo:: bravo:

10665901_10152689489749752_836630559800848665_n.jpg

Anyway, I take off the investor's hat. these were done by the Vardinoyannis and the multi-shareholders. Well, for transfers like Giannoulis and the Serb from Anderlecht, if Alafouzos took them, they would troll him to the end. But in the legend, players who will help and whatever the president says. : eye:

Of course, the deals made for most of the players who left (starting with Mitroglou) were excellent.
You probably do not talk enough with the Olympians about the players who came, to tell you their opinion regarding these moves. But the fact that they do not react as other fans do, is very positive for me.

I think the role of the media is a bit misplaced, to joke to mention it (since from what I remember you are Panathinaikos) when your president has 1 national television station, 3 radios, information portal and one of the largest in circulation daily, daily to silence, propagandize and push for the interests of your team.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...