"Sales Are Art"

johnbill

IFC # 5 champion 2008-09, IFC # 4 Cup & Super Cup winn
Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia
Answer: "Sales Are Art"

It is understood that the clubs that played for most of the players who fled (with Mitroglu) were excellent.
For the players who came they did not speak enough with the Olympians to tell you their opinions about these moves. But they do not react as other fans do, but it is very positive for me.

I think the role of the media is a bit misplaced, as if you are joking about it (since I remember you being Panathinaikos) when your chairman has a 1 national radio station, 3 radios, a news portal and one of the most popular daily newspapers in the world, to spearhead, to propagate and to push for the interests of your team.

In the first two paragraphs I totally agree ... The third is not very interested because now the role of 90% of the media is the one that is mentioned ... So either one does or the other the same and the same ...

I would add that the good deals have begun earlier with Miralas and Fesis and the only negative thing is that there was no real exploitation of the potential, not so much by Fetafatzidis but above all by Kyriakos Papadopoulos ...

On the issue of shopping ... I do not know what money is doing for Marinakis ... I do not know if there are obligations of old years that are still settled ... I also do not know if Marinakis' plan is what he said from the beginning .. To make OHSF self-sufficient at all levels ... There are many things that we do not know ... And that's the fault of the administration ... A press conference with the review of these last few years would greatly help the world to be informed ...

But I know the following ... The psychology of the SPOF supporter (as I think of all the Greek fans) can not accept the term sales club (worn very late) ... OPHP will never become Porto ... For different reasons...
First and foremost is the fact that neither in Porto is sold any year ...
Second, anchor is not interested in sales but in markets ... He is willing to understand that the costs have to be balanced by the revenue but up there ... He spent some brothers ... The last move of universal acceptance was the purchase Roberto ...
The third reason is that real selling clubs draw players from cheap and inexhaustible tanks (Latin America, Africa) with many advantages (common language, former colonies, easy change of citizenship) ...
Fourth, they take part in more qualifying tournaments, so there is no need to go out in Europe to watch your player etc etc

And last for Vanzel ....

In order for you to be able to take the balls (as this year), you also have to do something good in Europe, since it is difficult for the Greek league to catch up the price of a football player ... How do you do this when you change every year half a dozen always selling the best you have ... It will put you on a ... It will put you second straight ... Will you sit third? Or will it be the drugstore?

In a nutshell ... Good deals but with a measure ... Good sales, but always the best for the team ... And above all, do not put up your racing future ...

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

nikos_8384

13 Nov 2012

It is understood that the clubs that played for most of the players who fled (with Mitroglu) were excellent.
For the players who came they did not speak enough with the Olympians to tell you their opinions about these moves. But they do not react as other fans do, but it is very positive for me.

I think the role of the media is a bit misplaced, as if you are joking about it (since I remember you being Panathinaikos) when your chairman has a 1 national radio station, 3 radios, a news portal and one of the most popular daily newspapers in the world, to spearhead, to propagate and to push for the interests of your team.

Astue for what exactly? When Panathinaikos did not deal with the communicative policy of the group, the part of Olympiakos made a partisan. During the season, Kokkalis malistas. In the end, the propaganda of Al apouze is funny in relation to the covers that glorify each presenter and unforgettable transcripts millions of Niigo type (!).

Selling Dealers are a good thing (but I said in my previous post), but the shopping malls are funny. It's inconceivable to have the money written off the sales, and beyond your goal keeper, do not give up (that's what the non-paper site is written by the investor's management) is what I'm going to do to get players who are sure to hold on to your wallet. So I tell you that the world would be uprooted. we have murmurs and freaks for transcripts of 300.000 Euros that were not made ...

Avrolimos

2 Oct 2009
Athena

I can not but agree with everything you wrote. A triple group of equilibrium in terms of translators-sales is Portugal as you mentioned.

As I also agree with Them that there is no better advertising for a player when he is fighting with his national team, and in a world cup.

I just add that managers are playing a very important role in such issues and a team that has good relationships with many of them makes baum in kilometers.
Last edited:
Reactions: johnbill and MAN7

MAN7

9 Nov 2005
N. HERAKLION

This is not the case in Olympiakos. The field is half empty, only those who generally do not want to spoil the championship and those who delight with the loss of other titles.
It will not be long before Marinakis takes it all. And there will be a laugh. Most of us are not interested in the championship anymore but only for Europe and to see quality footballers. Sadly, the president ..... sells that we go to love before we fall in love ..... We once saw 7 years Zion 14, Jole 6, Stelara, no dares Karapialis and others that became a flag.
My boyfriend (one of 2) was weak on Samaris by the musical. Even in his sleeping room he says Samaris Samaras Samaris and 1-0 bravo Andrea ......
When he told me he was playing in Olympiakos and his manager was my friend. We wanted him to take his hand in a Champions League match with a signature flannel and when I told him he left off. It's a small example for psychology specifically of the small fans like my seven-year-olds who have not even been on a pitch.
Also, if you go to a venue like the RED PLANET, the 90% of the comments turn against the reason I sell it and I redeem it with players who may catch up to resell them. I agree that I can not blame him for the transfer of Manola and Mitroglu but to Miralas in Holebas in Fethfa ​​in Weis, he made a mistake especially in the first prize. And of course there is a replacement for 2-3 good and evolving (Mazowak and Kasami) and a rhythm called Fools.
Olympiakos, in my view, to rebuke his world - and especially those who do not care if the president's pocket is rich, but the hole of the adversary - he has to lose 2-3 consecutive championships. Even before we are proud again As for the basketball with titles I continue and I watch fanatics. Because there is a terrible bulls of Greek talented and some foreigners who almost always bind with the team and presidents who do not care about the economy.

That's all.....

Shadowcaster

5 Dec 2012
Piraeus

Astue for what exactly? When Panathinaikos did not deal with the communication policy of the group, the part of Olympiakos made a partisan. During the Kokkalis season.

Where to do the party of Olympiakos? In Iceland or Akrotiri?
Mega 13, Star 13 earlier and now and 13.
What to blow in front of Magic 7?

In the final, Al propaganda propaganda is funny in relation to the exhilarations that praise each presenter and unforgettable transcripts of tens of millions of Diego (!).

The covers you mention are supporters, what exactly do you expect?
It is understood that their job is to make the most of the ridiculous, either by translating the Duck, or by your own "new Zaltan" or "Petric Goals".
Their audience is purely a fan of ... no relation to the media that controls the carapace at this moment and they are addressed to everybody and so the word "propaganda" is meaningful.
In already grumpy fans what propaganda do you do?

Selling Dealers are a good thing (but I said in my previous post), but the shopping malls are funny. It's inconceivable to have the money written off the sales, and beyond your goal keeper, do not give up (that's what the non-paper site is written by the investor's management) is what I'm going to do to get players who are sure to hold on to your wallet. So I tell you that the world would be uprooted. we have murmurs and freaks for transcripts of 300.000 Euros that were not made ...

In the shopping malls I also mention that you have not talked to the Olympics.
And the fact that the average Olympiakos "does not excite the world" and did not react -most- like others, I also mention that "it is positive".
The middle Olympics will not just go to the field (Premiera and Karishaki half empty) and it will be a criticism. You have the red-white seats to find out the same.
I know that something is spoiling the "candy" candy of the Olympiacos (as if they were playing ballots with their presidents, banging on the court and the players and their coach are hunted , is some sort of illuminati and their reactions are overflowing with health) but what to do ...

Yannisss

11 and 2002
Nafplio

Shadow at the same time as Star 13 kai Mega 13 was also owned by ET 13, which, in addition to the classic promise of public officials and subsequent employees of Olympiacos, paid and helped Olympiakos from our own money
Also do not forget the anchor fm whose boss Kokkalis put it to Giannina when he was a daughter of Olympiakos

Shadowcaster

5 Dec 2012
Piraeus

Shadow at the same time as Star 13 kai Mega 13 was also owned by ET 13, which, in addition to the classic promise of public officials and subsequent employees of Olympiacos, paid and helped Olympiakos from our own money
Also do not forget the anchor fm whose boss Kokkalis put it to Giannina when he was a daughter of Olympiakos

Propaganda a channel of 2-3% in spectacularity. Because we made a trade agreement with Olympia? We do not agree.
The sports journalists of all shades had, with their own shows,
We are, of course, not compared to the "green" midi.

nikos_8384

13 Nov 2012

The administration of Olympiakos in the propaganda issue has been a mast for many years, just most of its fans / followers, you do not admit it and it's reasonable because you support this group. Even your arguments, it's all about direction propaganda.

Of course, it was obvious that the administration of the Olympic Games was not dissapointed, when the memes are worshiped and go to the money that is on their way. Hello, Marinaki, the whole issue has gone to another level. It is also the difficult times, and the strong economic can be torn down.

It provokes me to say that no one in the gazzetta that I often read, does not seriously criticize Marinaki's choice to sell all of them and take others. On the contrary, I see that the ball and the responsibility to the coach (!) is required to manage them.

It also causes me a bigger bump, that everyone (from the players who left, from the players who came, to the Manola maiden), praises the "great investor, man and benefactor".

I can easily recall the harsh criticism of Kokkalis, Vardinoyannis, Giannakopoulos, the multiethnicians, Angelopoulos, but in the case of the investor, that he is doing the right thing for the journalists.

Yannisss

11 and 2002
Nafplio

Propaganda a channel of 2-3% in spectacularity. Because we made a trade agreement with Olympia? We do not agree.
The sports journalists of all shades had, with their own shows,
We are, of course, not compared to the "green" midi.

The sport fm every night has the Antimys, an enraptured Nikolakopoulos. Meanwhile, Karalis sells for a few francs his mother, not his team. In order to secure his salary in nova, he has done nothing short of black and white.
The afternoon is diminished by Christoglou, while for Chelaki, Tsosho the smokes are fuming and the rocks.

Who are the journalists of all the shades? When Zaralikos once came out to protest publicly about Olympiakos stolen, he was sacked by the cook's chef in the air

In the ET, you would have defined even more in the sports programs not just the splinters of the games
Reactions: nicolas

Yannisss

11 and 2002
Nafplio

The administration of Olympiakos in the propaganda issue has been a mast for many years, just most of its fans / followers, you do not admit it and it's reasonable because you support this group. Even your arguments, it's all about direction propaganda.

Of course, it was obvious that the administration of the Olympic Games was not dissapointed, when the memes are worshiped and go to the money that is on their way. Hello, Marinaki, the whole issue has gone to another level. It is also the difficult times, and the strong economic can be torn down.

It provokes me to say that no one in the gazzetta that I often read, does not seriously criticize Marinaki's choice to sell all of them and take others. On the contrary, I see that the ball and the responsibility to the coach (!) is required to manage them.

It also causes me a bigger bump, that everyone (from the players who left, from the players who came, to the Manola maiden), praises the "great investor, man and benefactor".

I can easily recall the harsh criticism of Kokkalis, Vardinoyannis, Giannakopoulos, the multiethnicians, Angelopoulos, but in the case of the investor, that he is doing the right thing for the journalists.

At gazzetta when he expressed a different opinion, Tomas made him a place in Karishakis, while Vangelas protested last year at some stage the next day he was dismissed by the chieftain.
The conspiracy is well organized, nothing happens by accident.

Reactions: nicolas

Shadowcaster

5 Dec 2012
Piraeus

The sport fm every night has the Antimys, an enraptured Nikolakopoulos. Meanwhile, Karalis sells for a few francs his mother, not his team. In order to secure his salary in nova, he has done nothing short of black and white.
The afternoon is diminished by Christoglou, while for Chelaki, Tsosho the smokes are fuming and the rocks.

Who are the journalists of all the shades? When Zaralikos once came out to protest publicly about Olympiakos stolen, he was sacked by the cook's chef in the air

In the ET, you would have defined even more in the sports programs not just the splinters of the games

For the sports fan you will know better now, because I do not hear anymore.
Previously Gotzos with his own 2 hour, that sounded like you want for Olympiakos, Nikoliannis etc
And you are returning to the comparison of a local radio station in Attica, with the most spectacular Pan-Hellenic TV channels and their unbeatable frank prices (see Menus in Mega, etc.).
We talked about national television for 20 and XNUMX year, do not equalize it with a local radio station or Magic that was also local
With the horrible blame for Olympiakos and the Midia, who lives in Greece, he finds Vardinogianni and now Alaphouzou what prevails.

At gazzetta when he expressed a different opinion, Tomas made him a place in Karishakis, while Vangelas protested last year at some stage the next day he was dismissed by the chieftain.
The conspiracy is well organized, nothing happens by accident.

Yes, Olympiakos is testing the gaetta so much, which is the place that reproduced the Constantinian princess through and with the comments closed.
Choose gangs: Topic have becomes journalists and the green OASA basketball player and a while ago beaten citizens of N. Philadelphia , which was opposed to the AEK court.
It would be easy for someone to "show" the culprits in the above non-red whites, but I personally do not do it because something without evidence from some 3s that can be directly affected can be criminal.
Of course I condemn myself all the above cases of violence, something that certainly does not certainly happen with the anti-Olympic "block" of the forum that either:
a) either has a selective vision and does not see the "other" athlete
(b) Whether he is crying out with satisfaction when the turmoil is turned against red-white.

And that condemns the size of hypocrisy.
It does not matter to the anti-Olympic no clearance and no football.
The accusations that Olympiacos is accused of, are happy to accept them when it comes to their teams, and would be particularly happy to pass the position of the "caliph" to the aversion they attribute to others.
Personally for this part of fans "Vangelis ftw without mercy" because we are talking exactly about the same coinage of the same coin

Predictions

• 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Press conference
  • 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Dynamo Kiev - Juventus
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Zenith - Bruges
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD