Definitive: Stop the championship

#Infobeto

6 Mar 2018
The government has decided to suspend the Super League League for an indefinite period following the meeting on Monday morning with Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras with the Deputy Minister of Sport George Vassiliadis.

An indefinite interruption of the championship is followed by the government after what happened on Sunday night and after the meeting on Monday morning with the Prime Minister, Alexis Tsipras, with the Deputy Minister of Sports George Vassiliadis.

Indeed, in the next few hours there will be a statement by George Vassiliadis, which will refer to more details of the decision as well as the reasons why it was taken.

Let's remind that if there is a stoppage of the next game, then there will be a break of twenty days, since otherwise the championship will be interrupted for the friendly games of National Greece.

In these twenty days, the heads of the PPE, George Vasiliadis and the responsible UEFA officials will have much to think about and decide on Greek football

SOURCE: Sport 24

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Answer: Definitive: Stop the championship

And again we are blamed (Olympiacos)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

Weather was, games are interrupted, punishments are given and then canceled, goals count and after a while they are canceled to finally count in the referees' dressers and sticks appear on the court by presidents like other Vardinoyannis

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010

Well, I stopped, I know what he did for the championship.
But they will not send us to Dafni.
Their own construction, the Syrian, is Ivan.

nklaps

11 Mar 2016

Well, I stopped, I know what he did for the championship.
But they will not send us to Dafni.
Their own construction, the Syrian, is Ivan.
But even so it was interrupted.
Because (first and foremost) only this they know as a state to do. It's the fourth time. They become predictable.
Because (secondly) with the interruption and with the logic of "banging" are generally and vaguely punished by all the Grandparents and all the groups, which is in favor of what you say.
The rationale: the bourgeois will pass, we will forget the whole issue (in Greece we have a short memory) and neither cat nor damage. And if he feels fine and he and his team up there.
No one will ever deal with the big picture, which is one: that a Magnificent entered the field with a pistol as if we were Colombia (with every respect in this country).

Imagine this happening on a field in England or Germany. What do you think it would be. Where would this gentleman now be? But there is a State.
Imagine that this gentleman did the same in a game of his team for a European event. What do you think would happen? But UEFA is a "State".
Here in Greece; Here are the known ones.
It's funny to ask someone "but why did not they arrest him"?
Do not fool us. We do not have a State here. There is no State. Prize must give him.

Also, if you understand, the game is 1-0, they will say that there was a blow in the bucket, as fine fines would fall, all well and business as usual.
:)

savvas21

24 Nov 2016

And the relationship we have with Germany, England and the comparison is these countries.
We can compare as you have correctly written with Colombia, Bolivia with Peru, unless you think we are superior to those of our countries.
And between us now, I'm more afraid of the gentlemen with the ties behind the doors, a "chochoho" rather than a graphic that happened to show his weapon (because the last 20 weapons we have not seen, but the country and the soccer were caught )
So let's start with the basics (because impunity raises violence) when a player shows his eyebrows provocative in the pit k the next Sunday he plays normally while he should have been eating 5 racing punishment, while in Colombia, Bolivia, Peru would have been punished then we discuss it.

ΥΓ. Everyone, this shamballo carrying weapons, just Savvidis happened to look.

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

Well, all that but who would take the responsibility to capture him in a courtroom for gunfire Ivan and any other big player? Then we all know what would follow for him and his family because the state would simply not protect him. it is done with the sports judges. They have found the way the big ones target their enemy from their newspapers, so they should all make cocoa to have no problem. In fact, because the state can not stop the problem, it stops j league and they did 3-4 groups will get the river and the rest.

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010

It is once again proved that ridello is football without VAR.
It does not matter that was difficult for VAR (Vassilakis - Minos).
He would tell them on the spot (and not with the pistols) that I saw it, I saw him again, that is, he is.
Last edited:

savvas21

24 Nov 2016

That is, the huligan who is about to kill the enemy, (because the other night he told you that you were fighting for your evil) if you showed him the var and told him he was off to change his mind.
The subject has escaped from the football track because I do not think that the one who throws Molotov from one meter to the policeman, the one who enters with the ironworks on the pitch that the chaos gets because of his team's misconduct

savvas21

24 Nov 2016

Well, all that but who would take the responsibility to capture him in a courtroom for gunfire Ivan and any other big player? Then we all know what would follow for him and his family because the state would simply not protect him. it is done with the sports judges. They have found the way the big ones target their enemy from their newspapers, so they should all make cocoa to have no problem. In fact, because the state can not stop the problem, it stops j league and they did 3-4 groups will get the river and the rest.

The state is us.
When we change we will change the state.
When the hooligans make broadcasts, they target people and publicly damn what the state does
When the MPs go down the road by tipping their breasts to the President's interests what the state does
The point is that we also have to follow some rules when everyone (literally) does what they want to do to the state.

And if he catches the 5 hooligan state and takes them in, the next day we will have demonstrations, and the chairman 5 will send lawyers to tell the judge that the children have been the victims of a schism, and again from the beginning

When the prosecutor's reasoning is "to use soft violence on Platanias footballers" and therefore there is no reason to punish, what the state does to you.

Come on, broom brother, 2-3, you killed yourself.
Last edited:

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010

That is, the huligan who is about to kill the enemy, (because the other night he told you that you were fighting for your evil) if you showed him the var and told him he was off to change his mind.
The subject has escaped from the football track because I do not think that the one who throws Molotov from one meter to the policeman, the one who enters with the ironworks on the pitch that the chaos gets because of his team's misconduct
Look, there are anthologies of dvd with an Olympiacos penalty.
Half of them would not exist - they would give it after the VAR examination if they dared.
But also the one who buys referees will do it back. When VAR is there, he would say, he hunted, what would he do to me?

You do not eliminate the problem, because there are other causes of wood, eg. coaches who dared to cross the Tempi.
But you have a great percentage improvement.

savvas21

24 Nov 2016

The point is that even after 10 went on TV everyone is translating it according to his will and accordingly his colorful interests
Where else can we see a booming lime, nothing changes, what I invented in my mind this I will support

The issue is not whether or not the penalty is ultimately given, the point is that most minds have been poisoned, and this does not change with 150 var

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010

The point is that even after 10 went on TV everyone is translating it according to his will and accordingly his colorful interests
Where else can we see a booming lime, nothing changes, what I invented in my mind this I will support

The issue is not whether or not the penalty is ultimately given, the point is that most minds have been poisoned, and this does not change with 150 var
It does not play what you say.

savvas21

24 Nov 2016

In other countries that do not have var we see such caravanites; If the non-existence of var was the cause of the rdelloom that we see in greece, we would see them every Sunday in other countries,
In Spain before several games, Ronaldo pushed the referee and was punished with 5 at Olympiakos-AEK, Botias pushed the referee and the referee instead of writing that he was eliminated because he resigned him wrote that he was dismissed for protest, and instead of 5 racing was punished with one
Are these varieties going to solve them?

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island of the ocean, on a deserted peak

ΥΓ. Everyone, this shamballo carrying weapons, just Savvidis happened to look.
So, that's it! Why do these 2-3 days all do as if they discovered America?

In fact, because the state can not stop the problem, it stops the championship and for what they did 3-4 teams will get the river and the rest.
Thanasis and the rest one of the same is. Do not tell you they are more rotten! All of you like a girl with open legs and now make the virgins, which are already affected.

in Olympiakos-AEK, Botias pushed the referee and the referee instead of writing that he was eliminated because he resigned him wrote that he was dismissed for protest, and instead of 5 racing was punished with a
Hahaha : Lol: Well, he did not write that he was spoiled by the poor Boccia : twis:

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010

In other countries that do not have var we see such caravanites; If the non-existence of var was the cause of the rdelloom that we see in greece, we would see them every Sunday in other countries,
In Spain before several games, Ronaldo pushed the referee and was punished with 5 at Olympiakos-AEK, Botias pushed the referee and the referee instead of writing that he was eliminated because he resigned him wrote that he was dismissed for protest, and instead of 5 racing was punished with one
Are these varieties going to solve them?
They have been done in other countries. The bottle at Borussia Monchengladbach - Inter, the notte del fuoco in Argentina, the Honduras - Nicaraguan War.
Just we are 50 years back.
But you can not move to VAR. I will take you to the ancient AEK - Panathinaikos of 1966 which Lukanidis scored at 89 with a head and was probably offshoot. It was come to see you and set it free after AEK. But what would the Akaczites do if they saw that Lukanidis was in a normal position? What would Vasowels do if they saw that they were abnormal?
I hear heartily.
In the UK without VAR and deVAR they do not really bother, and neither Pre Thatcher did this.

Predictions

• 13:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Parma - Naples
  • 14:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Paris Saint-Germain
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Southampton - Tottenham Hotspur
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Kiel - Paderborn
  • 15:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Feyenoord - Twente
  • 16:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Genoa - Crotone
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Newcastle - Brighton
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Leipzig - Mainz
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Huesca - Cadiz
  • 17:45
    Novasports 4HD
    • Ajax - Walwick
  • 18:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lamia - Ofi
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Chelsea - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Panathinaikos - Levadiakos
    Panathinaikos TV
    • Panathinaikos - Levadiakos
  • 19:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Sassuolo - Cagliari
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Wolfsburg - Leverkusen
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Granada - Alawes
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Betis - Valladolid
  • 20:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Volos - Aris
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leicester - Burnley
  • 21:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Juventus - Sampdoria
  • 22:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Lille
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Real Sociedad - Real Madrid
  • 23:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Tondela - Rio Ave.
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Aston Villa - Sheffield United
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Bochum - San Pauli
    Novasports 1HD
    • Milan - Bologna
    Novasports 2HD
    • Auxerre - Troyes
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Betis - Valladolid
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wolves - Manchester City
  • 13:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Khimki - Zenith
  • 19:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Baskets - Valencia
  • 20:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • WNBA 2020 Playoffs
  • 04:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Playoffs 2020
  • 14:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Daily
  • Tomorrow 22-09-2020
  • 03:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Playoffs 2020
  • 07:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • WRC 2020
  • 09:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • WRC 2020
  • 09:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Moto3 2020
  • 09:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Moto2 2020
  • 10:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • MotoGP 2020
  • 11:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • 2020 FIM Enel Moto E World Cup
  • 11:00
    ERT Sports HD
    • 12th Pick Racing
  • 11:10
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • WRC 2020
  • 11:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Moto3 2020
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • WTA 2020
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • WRC 2020
  • 13:05
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Moto2 2020
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • MotoGP 2020
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP Masters 1000
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • WTA 2020
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP Masters 1000
  • 12:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • WTA 2020
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP Masters 1000
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • P PANATHA:
    Leeds - Fulham 4-3 at 75 ΄ ..... Over 7,5 is worth playing ... at odds of 1.70
  • P PANATHA:
    Dortmund - Gladbach OVER 3.5 with odds of 2.52 / and a little bit in 2 with odds of 5.25
  • P PANATHA:
    Manchester - Crystal Palace 1 & OVER 3,5 with odds of 3.05 / And a little bit in the final score 3-1 with odds of 11.5
  • nklaps Chat Bot:
    nklaps has left the room.
  • P PANATHA:
    I closed at eight o'clock .... good evening alania
  • P PANATHA:
    Good morning to the company
  • P PANATHA:
    First bet of the day .... duo gg in the matches Hibernian - Rangers and Southampton - Tottenham
  • P PANATHA:
    Next .... Newcastle - Brighton 1 at odds of 2.70 / and a little at 1 & OVER 2,5 at odds of 4.60
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Have played Feyenoord Over 2,5 and Over 3,5 and be 1-1 from 29 and see what is lost. It's a reason to cut your veins (no I haven't played over because I'm allergic)
  • game game:
    the over has been cut for some years now .... germany b or c that I remember ... 1-1 at 9 "... eeee still 1-1 is ... aunt re ...
  • Balaton Balaton:
    not to play over 2,5 Erjan to play the goal and that's it
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Golaki you said. Friday Lyon I also said goodbye to good morning life
  • Balaton Balaton:
    yes i saw it and i did not play it by chance because i was not home
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    That makes me happy is the truth
    that you would play it too but by chance you did not play it
  • Balaton Balaton:
    look at 3 matches per season you will lose them no more just you do not know when it will happen
  • Balaton Balaton:
    and you will be able to play around 160 matches per season
  • Balaton Balaton:
    that's how my statistics work out for me
  • Balaton Balaton:
    that I will lose 3 matches per season in the 160 that I will be able to play
  • Balaton Balaton:
    some season may have 140 some another 180 somehow so goes and comes out average 160
  • Φανουριος Chat Bot:
    Φανουριος has left the room.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    This is a championship you never get bored of everything happening
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    While now I see Chelsea-Liverpool I am already drowsy even though I have been drinking 3 coffees since morning :p
  • P PANATHA:
    Inspiration to Chelsea - Liverpool that we will have a penalty charge
  • K Forum Bot:
    User knemon started a new theme called "5 euros for a small service at Skrill" in the Electronic wallets.