The Iceberg for breaking newsletters

Ba, there is something they can't tell you. Unfortunately I do not want to mention it for obvious reasons.

Really dont you have the same match at least 7 out of ten? Finish the tale ... They are similar coupons and if they want they pay, if they don't they don't pay ...

Really dont you have the same match at least 7 out of ten? Finish the tale ... They are similar coupons and if they want they pay, if they don't they don't pay ...
Okay. Believe it you want. So stupid to say so many times here and burn it I don't do you any good.

What do you want me to do ... I do not hope to get 10ada played on many releases ...
I said it before but you didn't pay attention. I don't care about you but I care about the one who works in OPAP and will see the post in this forum and then pop up. Got it now?

Until 1.000.000 pays. Obviously the first same coupons up to how much they will be paid. The rest nothing

I assume that when the amount of the tickets is covered, whatever other cards are cut, OPAP characterizes them as invalid, it does not accept their bet and so the player does not lose the bets if they do not fall to him. Is not that right; : ROFLMAO:

I assume that when the amount of the tickets is covered, whatever other cards are cut, OPAP characterizes them as invalid, it does not accept their bet and so the player does not lose the bets if they do not fall to him. Is not that right; : ROFLMAO:
Now you have messed things up. Something that doesn't stand up to what you said

Now you have messed things up. Something that doesn't stand up to what you said

I tell you in another way that if the first ones are paid and the rest are not, then why does OPAP accept the tickets? And that is, if OPAP wins the ticket, it will not pay, but if OPAP does not win the ticket, why should it win its bet? Shouldn't he tell the player that anyway according to this logic he is not going to be paid that dude the amount in exactly this parole was covered I do not accept the bet?

I tell you in another way that if the first ones are paid and the rest are not, then why does OPAP accept the tickets? And that is, if OPAP wins the ticket, it will not pay, but if OPAP does not win the ticket, why should it win its bet? Shouldn't he tell the player that anyway according to this logic he is not going to be paid that dude the amount in exactly this parole was covered I do not accept the bet?
The reason is as he writes in the above judgments he cannot separate these cards due to the large volume of bets. He only sees them if they win

I remember the phase.
He had caught an 10 pack and had planned to break the bulletins to save the maximum limit!
He was earning 5 million and OPAP, however, realized that it was him and gave him only one.

So the newspapers published the lawyer's name and I called him on the phone to find out details.
I introduced myself to him, he also introduced himself to me and told me that he was 85 years old and that he was Andreadis' lawyer in 1958 (an OPAP employee who cheated and was caught!). He told me stories for hours and in the end I shut him down, but as a witness in court he did not want me!

In the end I think he was justified and got the 5 mussels, but I'm not sure.
The overburden from above can explain but it is very illegible.

But there is a fatwa in the middle.
After stating that if he won, he might have a max limit issue, because he didn't
something to share the newsletters with his five trusted friends?
It was a risk, too, for him to be stabbed, but I believe with 100 thousands each friend would not be deceived.

I have a question. How did he come to play the same card so many times and in fact the same points in the 10 games. He probably had information about the games. Some odds were very high and it was very difficult to verify all of them. And we are talking about 10 matches. It only happened to me once in 13 English matches in a parole ticket to Stihiman to catch 11, which of course due to the fatigue of the previous day I could not stay awake to watch it live the next day.

I'm sure the guy was a professor at PROPO and found the day he would have a few matches and matches that would be open to surprises put his head down set up a variable system and he got his head told I would play 300 Euro to get them head and it was done!

If someone is a professor at PROPO and plays with three standards in the tenth and knows that the rest of 7 with double points will have 100% tenths playing with 56 columns and starting the company and if he is a teacher and not a kitten like me he will starting to divide into groups will further reduce the columns and get the francs without realizing it at a low cost.

If someone is a professor at PROPO and plays with three standards in the tenth and knows that the rest of 7 with double points will have 100% tenths playing with 56 columns and starting the company and if he is a teacher and not a kitten like me he will starting to divide into groups will further reduce the columns and get the francs without realizing it at a low cost.

Well, good new wallet ...
But if you do that it is advantageous to play PROPOS rather, because the overall rake will be smaller.
There were technical systems that won the PRON of the 13 races, without prognosis or rather with the standard prognosis of the pre-forms.
But these go to betting do not work and do not work on the 6 race scoring, because it is otherwise statistics.
In PROPO basically the 13ada favorite was played by everyone. There was no system that did not cover the 13ada favorite and the likes.
So if 13ari came in a little bit from this area of ​​column favorites it would pay more.
Where he had to pay 100,000 drachmas he paid 300,000 drachmas.
So there was a way, albeit a bit complex, to take advantage of it with good results.
I was playing PROPOS very old. The last one I had was one hundred 1991 with one that Aris took from Panathinaikos to OAKA (Panathinaikos took the championship that year, and Mars was considered a sure victim in that match).
I had also caught the Proposal of the day when Kosotas escaped with Lear jet, 600,000 Drs. The surprise was Panionios 'double at OFI and it was considered a surprise and PAO's victory in the Derby of the Ages - with their players' morale down. as he later learned because they knew about the matter with the president ...
Basically what happened was that if a favorite broke and the point it came made it pay, let's say 6.00 as a single point, it would pay the equivalent of 9.00 in the PROPO's winning columns.
But in our betting there is no such thing. 6.00 is equal to 6.00 and you do nothing.
On the race track now the players are outsiders and there are also sinners who know
undead stable horses. Therefore, we do not observe such a phenomenon there either.

Reactions: nmpropo
All a teacher can do is reduce the columns
for betting without any conditions !! (if you are a teacher do you? of course you become) I supposedly play 9 double for 4 guys without any conditions.
2016 column count, columns too many.
And the teacher says if you don't lose any matches with 256 columns (you only play with 12.49% of columns) it guarantees 100% 6 fours or 15 fours or 35 4s or 70 fours or 126 !! 4 thousand.
Supposedly we find 9 duplicates with A point 2.7 b point 2.6
average 2,65 Χ2,65 Χ2,65 Χ2,65 = 49,31
Worst case is 6transform X49,31trad = 295,89
and we have played 252 columns. Imagine getting 35 or 70
or 126 4k ...
Unfortunately, although the teacher has all the tools, something will happen and he will lose the match (the percentage of passing matches is 75,4%).
Zoom, you've got it in double I have the tools to save
29-10-2019 George Triantafyllou

Professor and plays 9 double for 4 guys with 256 columns and plays with
12.49 of the columns.
Here we have masters and that's why 9 double unconditional for 4 guys
we only play with 108 columns with 5,35% of columns and
100% 3 or 7 or 15 or 27 4
30-10-2019 George Triantafyllou

Last edited:
The bet is a value bet, there is nothing else.
Now if you aspire to get a million to a euro, you play fifteen.
But again the good valiubetakia will have more hope than the average citizen.
But in the big multinationals there is also tax now - from 2010.

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...