The Iceberg for breaking newsletters

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Ba, there is something they can't tell you. Unfortunately I do not want to mention it for obvious reasons.
Really dont you have the same match at least 7 out of ten? Finish the tale ... They are similar coupons and if they want they pay, if they don't they don't pay ...

tarantules

5 Sep 2008
Really dont you have the same match at least 7 out of ten? Finish the tale ... They are similar coupons and if they want they pay, if they don't they don't pay ...
Okay. Believe it you want. So stupid to say so many times here and burn it I don't do you any good.

tarantules

5 Sep 2008
What do you want me to do ... I do not hope to get 10ada played on many releases ...
I said it before but you didn't pay attention. I don't care about you but I care about the one who works in OPAP and will see the post in this forum and then pop up. Got it now?

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Until 1.000.000 pays. Obviously the first same coupons up to how much they will be paid. The rest nothing
I guess when the amount of coupons is covered the other coupons and the OPAP Marks them invalid does not accept their bets so the player does not lose the bets if they do not sit down. Is not that right; : ROFLMAO:

giannisthegreek

17 Nov 2012
Piraeus
I guess when the amount of coupons is covered the other coupons and the OPAP Marks them invalid does not accept their bets so the player does not lose the bets if they do not sit down. Is not that right; : ROFLMAO:
Now you have messed things up. Something that doesn't stand up to what you said

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
Now you have messed things up. Something that doesn't stand up to what you said
I tell you in another way that if the first ones are paid and the others are not, then why OPAP accept the coupons? That is, if he wins the ticket OPAP will not pay but if he does not win the ticket snap why win his bet? Shouldn't he tell the player that in any case, according to this logic, he is not going to be paid for how much he was betting on at this very moment I do not accept the bet?

giannisthegreek

17 Nov 2012
Piraeus
I tell you in another way that if the first ones are paid and the others are not, then why OPAP accept the coupons? That is, if he wins the ticket OPAP will not pay but if he does not win the ticket snap why win his bet? Shouldn't he tell the player that in any case, according to this logic, he is not going to be paid for how much he was betting on at this very moment I do not accept the bet?
The reason is as he writes in the above judgments he cannot separate these cards due to the large volume of bets. He only sees them if they win

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
I remember the phase.
He had caught an 10 pack and had planned to break the bulletins to save the maximum limit!
He was earning 5 points and OPAP but he realized that he was the one and gave him only one.

So the newspapers published the lawyer's name and I called him on the phone to find out details.
I was introduced to him, he was introduced to me and he told me that he was 85 years old and that he was Andrew's lawyer in 1958 (an employee OPAP who made a fake and caught him!). He was telling me stories for hours and in the end I closed him, but he didn't want me to testify in court!

In the end I think he was justified and got the 5 mussels, but I'm not sure.
The overburden from above can explain but it is very illegible.

But there is a fatwa in the middle.
After stating that if he won, he might have a max limit issue, because he didn't
something to share the newsletters with his five trusted friends?
It was a risk, too, for him to be stabbed, but I believe with 100 thousands each friend would not be deceived.

force

17 IOL 2016
I have a question. How did he come to play so many times the same card and even the same points in the 10 games? He probably had information about the fights. Some yields were very large and very difficult to verify. And we're talking about 10 matches. Only once did I get a 13 England match in a lot of news on Betting to catch 11, which, of course, because of the fatigue of the previous day, I couldn't stay awake to watch it in the next day's live.

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
I'm sure the guy was a professor at PROPO and found the day he would have a few matches and matches that would be open to surprises put his head down set up a variable system and he got his head told I would play 300 Euro to get them head and it was done!

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
If someone is a professor at PROPO and plays with three standards in the tenth and knows that the rest of 7 with double points will have 100% tenths playing with 56 columns and starting the company and if he is a teacher and not a kitten like me he will starting to divide into groups will further reduce the columns and get the francs without realizing it at a low cost.

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
If someone is a professor at PROPO and plays with three standards in the tenth and knows that the rest of 7 with double points will have 100% tenths playing with 56 columns and starting the company and if he is a teacher and not a kitten like me he will starting to divide into groups will further reduce the columns and get the francs without realizing it at a low cost.
Well, good new wallet ...
But if you do that it is advantageous to play PROPOS rather, because the overall rake will be smaller.
There were technical systems that won the PRON of the 13 races, without prognosis or rather with the standard prognosis of the pre-forms.
But these go to betting do not work and do not work on the 6 race scoring, because it is otherwise statistics.
In PROPO basically the 13ada favorite was played by everyone. There was no system that did not cover the 13ada favorite and the likes.
So if 13ari came in a little bit from this area of ​​column favorites it would pay more.
Where he had to pay 100,000 drachmas he paid 300,000 drachmas.
So there was a way, albeit a bit complex, to take advantage of it with good results.
I was playing PROPOS very old. The last one I had was one hundred 1991 with one that Aris took from Panathinaikos to OAKA (Panathinaikos took the championship that year, and Mars was considered a sure victim in that match).
I had also caught the Proposal of the day when Kosotas escaped with Lear jet, 600,000 Drs. The surprise was Panionios 'double at OFI and it was considered a surprise and PAO's victory in the Derby of the Ages - with their players' morale down. as he later learned because they knew about the matter with the president ...
Basically what happened was that if a favorite broke and the point it came made it pay, let's say 6.00 as a single point, it would pay the equivalent of 9.00 in the PROPO's winning columns.
But in our betting there is no such thing. 6.00 is equal to 6.00 and you do nothing.
On the race track now the players are outsiders and there are also sinners who know
undead stable horses. Therefore, we do not observe such a phenomenon there either.
Reactions: nmpropo

nmpropo

15 Nov 2011
All a teacher can do is reduce the columns
for betting without any conditions !! (if you are a teacher do you? of course you become) I supposedly play 9 double for 4 guys without any conditions.
2016 column count, columns too many.
And the teacher says if you don't lose any matches with 256 columns (you only play with 12.49% of columns) it guarantees 100% 6 fours or 15 fours or 35 4s or 70 fours or 126 !! 4 thousand.
Supposedly we find 9 duplicates with A point 2.7 b point 2.6
average 2,65 Χ2,65 Χ2,65 Χ2,65 = 49,31
Worst case is 6transform X49,31trad = 295,89
and we have played 252 columns. Imagine getting 35 or 70
or 126 4k ...
Unfortunately, although the teacher has all the tools, something will happen and he will lose the match (the percentage of passing matches is 75,4%).
Zoom, you've got it in double I have the tools to save
29-10-2019 George Triantafyllou

Professor and plays 9 double for 4 guys with 256 columns and plays with
12.49 of the columns.
Here we have masters and that's why 9 double unconditional for 4 guys
we only play with 108 columns with 5,35% of columns and
100% 3 or 7 or 15 or 27 4
30-10-2019 George Triantafyllou
Last edited:

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
The bet is a value bet, there is nothing else.
Now if you aspire to get a million to a euro, you play fifteen.
But again the good valiubetakia will have more hope than the average citizen.
But in the big multinationals there is also tax now - from 2010.

Predictions

• 21:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Brentford - Fulham
  • 20:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Brooklyn Nets - Milwaukee Bucks
  • Tomorrow 05-08-2020
  • 04:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Houston Rockets - Portland Trail Blazers
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today