It is not open for further responses.

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
Answer: MAURIZE WITH PENALTIES

kramer700st is constantly banning for violation of forum rules, with the key to creating recurring political discussions with extensions that harm the smooth operation of our betting forum.

Last edited:

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Tigres and juggler are banned for 1 month.
The next thing that will be done or continued will be permanent

: sign:

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Most people in life generally deserve a second chance unless they have done extreme things that are not forgiven by society itself.

Many at infobeto left and came back. Why? .... Why so. Maybe because it is the first love, maybe they like the atmosphere, who knows?

Several children who left returned. Most with other names. Some were integrated and showed that they have changed. Behaviors of the past were left in the past and looked ahead. Some people came in and made me think that they found the forum by chance, as here in the case of BINOTRADER where the main occupation as he said would be Forex, since we were probably the only one in Greece that has a subforum for that (so he told us). I have said it before, years, experience, help sooner or later to understand the other who is and what. When THEO-007 returned as BINOTRADER, others assumed it would change and some believed it was only a matter of time before it did. In the end, the latter were justified, since only for Forex did he not return which was the showcase for what would follow. Showing someone "new" is not bad just not to shout at those who do something else that you have the opposite view as Eleni Louka does and more not to degrade them, not to devalue them and not to insult them as people.
We were patient, we said it will change, it will, it will, it will, but in vain. Some people do not change in the end, no matter how many years pass. After all, as he himself said, he does not need us. We do not need such behaviors either.

BINOTRADER or as it was known to THEO-007, is banished forever without return this time even if it enters at some point with another name even if it seeks as an excuse that we are the only forum that has a topic for .... Music and Jokes .

: sign:

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Ross County - Rangers
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Ross County - Rangers
  • 14:45
    ERT3
    • Kifissia - AEK B.
  • 14:45
    ERT Sports 1
    • Olympiakos B '- Niki Volou
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • PAS Lamia - OFI
  • 17:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Fulham - Blackpool
    ERT3
    • Larissa - PAOK V.
  • 17:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Ionian - Fearless Athens
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Reims - Bastia
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Panathinaikos - Asteras Tripolis
    Novasports Prime
    • Peterborough - Sheffield United
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Oviedo - Almeria
  • 22:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Montpellier
  • 05:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2021-22
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Bursaspor - Karsiyaka
    ERT Sports 2
    • Colossus - Larissa
  • 20:00
    ERT3
    • Prometheus of Patras - Peristeri
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Gran Canaria - Obradiro
  • Tomorrow 30-01-2022
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2021-22
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Philadelphia 76ers - Sacramento Kings
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Golden State Warriors - Brooklyn Nets
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2021-22
  • 10:30
    Eurosport 1
    • Ashley Barty - Daniele Collins
  • 18:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • AO Lamia - AEK

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    yes with something Karagounides, Basinades orgies : paidi:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    especially the first one had been taken even to Portugal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    when should i get it? when did the Euro rise ????
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    to make your cross and ask us to bring out many Karagounis not only in football but in Greek sports in general
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and Georgatos, Karapialides, Alexandrides to say the least
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Where to go now, everyone, fruit and perfumes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Kara's quality and ethos cannot be compared to the ones you wrote
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In other news, pagans in Turkey are now playing for their salvation. Bacacetas will win the championship at the end
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And he can not want to lose it ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A little snow fell in Athens and they pretend that the end of the world has come. Slow down, dear ones, how do you do that? In fact, I read that tomorrow will be declared a holiday. These only with PASOK kittens. The wounds of the right do not stop : paidi:
  • gdouvl1984 gdouvl1984:
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
    User cosmicsports started a new topic called "Strange bet of bet" in the Betting conversations.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What do we do alania? today we have 3 Euroleague matches
  • A Forum Bot:
    User Aggelos ail started a new topic called "Problem with my paysafecard account" in the Cafe.
  • Costas1974 Forum Bot:
    User Costas1974 started a new topic called "3 Suggestions ..." in the Football Predictions.
  • GATHS Forum Bot:
    User GATHS started a new topic called "The cat's paws" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    This is terrible with Olympiakos in the competition for the Euroleague ..... I put him in the scores to win; He loses ..... I make him lose? wins!! it's a question if in the 10 games I have found it 3 times ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and we were looking for Gandalf. Stop being a Christian, play nothing else : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    tell BetLaden not to put him back in the competition!
  • animusbet animusbet:
    to always have him for victory
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    haha yes that's what i'm going to do now! always winning ..... I will make a double-digit difference!
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    what a female score these are in the Euroleague ..... only Panatha score and spectacle
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    titics logical. Only Olympiakos and Fener go
    where and where and you : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: titics logical. Only Olympiakos and Fener go here and there and you too : paidi: