OPAP or Internet Companies? Chat about "thieves" and stories with savages ...

Aristarchus

10 Feb 2017
stoiximia.blogspot.gr
There is a lot of talk from time to time about whether it is more advantageous for a player to gamble. A lot of talk about the most advantageous rake, a lot of talk about the bonuses and benefits offered by a company, etc. With a first reading of the data, one will conclude that the player's interest dictates that he subscribe to an online betting company and bet there his money. With a first reading, OPAP with its local agencies, it should be rejected without discussion as an option for the player, due to the significantly larger rake compared to online companies. In fact, some comparing the OPAP. with the internet companies they call him "Thief", because of the big difference in the prices of the rake. These in theory.

The theory is good, but let's see what happens in practice. All this is very nice about the low rake of the internet companies, about bonuses, etc., but when are they valid? To put it bluntly, they are valid as long as the player is either lost or not winning. Because if suddenly the player starts to win the bet, all this disappears along with his personal account in an online company. Because the betting companies like and love the hassles excessively, while they dislike and see with half an eye those who win, either by luck or by method. As long as you lose, everything is fine for the companies. When you start to win you create a problem and you have to get out of the way. How; Either by humiliatingly lowering the limits of your Bet, or by blocking your account, or by creating problems for you in the return on profits, or by deleting you completely from a customer without further explanation. That you win is a sufficient explanation and you should understand it on your own. The testimonies of such events are well known and numerous, so I will not even bother to cite examples.

In contrast to OPAP. and if they want to, they can't fire you, because you play anonymously, without a personal account. Okay, if you get too close to them, they might find a way to scold you, but we're talking now.

So based on reality and not on the cheese that companies offer to entice players, what's the point? Where is the interest in playing a player? In online companies or in OPAP? What is certain is that if the player is a hassle, wherever he plays, it is the same. He just chooses who to put his money in. But if the player is one of those who usually wins, then the thing gets complicated.

Because what do I do with the low rake, and the bonuses, and the benefits, if they start not wanting me as a customer? What can I do if they only want me for as long as I lose and when I start winning they throw me out? After all, who is the real "thief"? Ο.Π.Α.Π. or the rest of the eagles? After all, OPAP he tells you, I have this rake to run my company. You want to play, you want not to play. He doesn't tell you, play for as long as you lose, but if you start winning, take the road…

I also listen to your opinions. What do you say;

There is a lot of talk from time to time about whether it is more advantageous for a player to gamble. A lot of talk about the most advantageous rake, a lot of talk about the bonuses and benefits offered by a company, etc. With a first reading of the data, one will conclude that the player's interest dictates that he subscribe to an online betting company and bet there his money. With a first reading, OPAP with its local agencies, it should be rejected without discussion as an option for the player, due to the significantly larger rake compared to online companies. In fact, some comparing the OPAP. with the internet companies they call him "Thief", because of the big difference in the prices of the rake. These in theory.

The theory is good, but let's see what happens in practice. All this is very nice about the low rake of the internet companies, about bonuses, etc., but when are they valid? To put it bluntly, they are valid as long as the player is either lost or not winning. Because if suddenly the player starts to win the bet, all this disappears along with his personal account in an online company. Because the betting companies like and love the hassles excessively, while they dislike and see with half an eye those who win, either by luck or by method. As long as you lose, everything is fine for the companies. When you start to win you create a problem and you have to get out of the way. How; Either by humiliatingly lowering the limits of your Bet, or by blocking your account, or by creating problems for you in the return on profits, or by deleting you completely from a customer without further explanation. That you win is a sufficient explanation and you should understand it on your own. The testimonies of such events are well known and numerous, so I will not even bother to cite examples.

In contrast to OPAP. and if they want to, they can't fire you, because you play anonymously, without a personal account. Okay, if you get too close to them, they might find a way to scold you, but we're talking now.

So based on reality and not on the cheese that companies offer to entice players, what's the point? Where is the interest in playing a player? In online companies or in OPAP? What is certain is that if the player is a hassle, wherever he plays, it is the same. He just chooses who to put his money in. But if the player is one of those who usually wins, then the thing gets complicated.

Because what do I do with the low rake, and the bonuses, and the benefits, if they start not wanting me as a customer? What can I do if they only want me for as long as I lose and when I start winning they throw me out? After all, who is the real "thief"? Ο.Π.Α.Π. or the rest of the eagles? After all, OPAP he tells you, I have this rake to run my company. You want to play, you want not to play. He doesn't tell you, play for as long as you lose, but if you start winning, take the road…

The problem with OPAP in the agency is that it is almost impossible to win
With this rake you will lose for a long time
Without much experience I do not know what you can do in small markets, they never open, what mistakes are there, if they are played alone etc.
In general, however, it is terribly difficult compared to anywhere else to win in the long run, so you can not choose OPAP for this reason
In what it has to do with the other companies, it is as if it has been mentioned countless times here
Then you have to become a gangster and illegal with the risk of never being paid

Reactions: kerkireos
If you compare the internet companies with the internet OPAP then you will see that they do the same, fast limitation if you win etc.
So the comparison is a bit misplaced in my opinion. Maybe if there were other "ground" books, things would be better in terms of competition, but such a thing is very difficult to happen soon at least.

There are books etc. that do not limit or "expel" you if you win but none of them are "legal" while even the Asians who once considered them as a "guarantee" for "professional players", have their own issues to preserve their revenue (see Singbet cases with bet cancellations, IBC which probably no longer exists, Sbobet which is limited in odds now etc etc). And now with the absence of events and the damage that each of them suffered, things are even darker!

If you compare the internet companies with the internet OPAP ...

I do not compare online companies with the online OPAP. I compare the internet with the OPAP agencies. where you play anonymously, without a personal account. Obviously, the same applies to the online OPAP as to the other online companies.
Of course, this may change in the future. Maybe the OPAP agencies issue a customer name card with a registration number, and no one can play anonymously and unchecked. I am referring to what is happening now.

Ο.Π.Α.Π. he started from "anonymous" with the Kanelli list and slowly he also made some leaps in space by entering the internet.
He will gradually enter the mentality of "exclusions" of other companies. The biggest rake ensures him but he will also get into the mentality.
After all, who do you think has OPAP? Themselves and themselves. I have heard of someone from OPAP. SA, who a decade ago worked for another betting company was a proponent of the release of betting and RGA.
So the "dilemma" does not tell me many things.
But I have written elsewhere that the situation could - at least in theory - be addressed.

I don't play so much football. I play, but I'm basically a four-legged friend.
So the opaque, but also the state with the taxation that started in 2010, is about to cut me off.
racetrack, if he hasn't already done so. And we are even talking about mutual play, without its peculiarities
predefined.

Last edited:
It is the so-called "betting security" that makes the exclusions.
It is, more or less, a single company policy.
We are deceived by the title. Security equals her chase ... November 17 of the bet and the Croats we understand. But it is not. It's a set of rules to get all the profitable players out, or the seemingly profitable ones.

I play, but I'm basically a four-legged friend.
So the opaque, but also the state with the taxation that started in 2010, is about to cut me off.
racetrack, if he hasn't already done so.
What are you talking about; Will OPAP do such damage to you?
I hope at least the four-legged friends know that you are their friend, so that they don't get upset if you stop betting on them.

What are you talking about; Will OPAP do such damage to you?
I hope at least the four-legged friends know that you are their friend, so that they don't get upset if you stop betting on them.

We count our fund, man, before and after.
We are not doing anything else strange.
Do you allow us?
As for my ambitions to become a partner of OPAP and they did not make me, everyone knows that at least I have never been in such a phase.

I do not compare online companies with the online OPAP. I compare the internet with the OPAP agencies. where you play anonymously, without a personal account. Obviously, the same applies to the online OPAP as to the other online companies.
Of course, this may change in the future. Maybe the OPAP agencies issue a customer name card with a registration number, and no one can play anonymously and unchecked. I am referring to what is happening now.

Comparison is wrong then, you compare dissimilar things ... compare with other "local" books then!

What exactly is dissimilar, and is it an inaccurate comparison? Let's say you've compared online companies and local bookings and found some that won't throw you out if you start winning?

They have the right to throw you out if they can technically do it.
Don't tell me, if I hit you on the street where you come back from the grocery store with the apples and I tell you "let's bet on tomorrow's Bundesliga derby", are you both obliged to bet on me?
So?
How and why and for them the flight is done outside the bucks, don't be fooled. But it is their right.
And OPAP is making it small, although it has not yet entered the internet for good.
And the stoiximan which now belongs to OPAP (he was recently limping on a friend of mine).

But also the player card they say will enter what it is?
Isn't it a weapon for porting?

Only with the mutual we get rid of it.
They can also cut you off from each other, but something serious must happen - like in the 80's, for example.
who had captured an entire spiral in the New World because they were setting up horse races.
If it's the same rake, then the difference between the two is predetermined. The approximate odds will be 2.00 and you will end up getting 1.90 or 2.10.

They have the right to throw you out if they can technically do it ...
How and why and for them the flight is done outside the bucks, don't be fooled. But it is their right ...
Before using the word "right", first learn what it means. It is not their "right" to be thrown out. It is their ability to throw you out. The word right derives from "law". So even this degraded law of E.E.E.P. it does not recognize their "right" to throw you out because you are just winning, which is why they invent a thousand and two other pretexts to do so.

Reactions: magon and GATHS
Before using the word "right", first learn what it means. It is not their "right" to be thrown out. It is their ability to throw you out. The word right derives from "law". So even this degraded law of E.E.E.P. it does not recognize their "right" to throw you out because you are just winning, which is why they invent a thousand and two other pretexts to do so.

It's a right I'm afraid, as if they're making excuses.
In Australia, for customer reasons, they have agreed not to overdo it but it is right.
It is not the same as being denied service because you are black, or Pakistani, it is a financial matter. I do not agree with what you are told and it is over, where "agreement" between you is the bet.
In the old days, I don't know if this phase played in the English Bucks, in the neighborhoods. But they were still key agencies. But he may have been playing. If the amount was too large, I have heard that the central ones would call and it would be advisable if they would accept them.
In Greece, however, at the time when we had the racetrack in Faliro and the illegal bookings, players were excluded for fun and unlocked by them.
The only solution is mutual, creation of mutual. There is no other solution.

Reactions: venoss
I have read several posts where everyone considers it a right, their right is to set a limit of 1 euro on everyone because as a company it sets its limits but not separate limits for the player who wins. Really, when they have 1 euro bet, what profit can they have from the account because they do not close it unilaterally? when you say about the limits in the chat because they give us answers that the limits are of the market and that they are supposed to change or try in another event and in no case there is acceptance of restriction. We think they are making fun of us but they are standard answers so that there is no acceptance. They do it in other ways as you said ... Example: they drop my account into a list of accounts that are allegedly suspected of money laundering but there is not enough evidence to allegedly report to the relevant committee, for the public good they limit the account!!! without having to tell us after we have accepted that their every decision is fair and final. The nice thing is that if you go to court and win you will get your compensation but then you will eat a limit which will be legal because profitability + Education that you won, because they limited you as a professional !!! Who plays hobbies and makes this move ???
There is nowhere to talk about this.

I have read several posts where everyone considers it a right, their right is to set a limit of 1 euro on everyone because as a company it sets its limits but not separate limits for the player who wins. Really, when they have 1 euro bet, what profit can they have from the account because they do not close it unilaterally? when you say about the limits in the chat because they give us answers that the limits are of the market and that they are supposed to change or try in another event and in no case there is acceptance of restriction. We think they are making fun of us but they are standard answers so that there is no acceptance. They do it in other ways as you said ... Example: they drop my account into a list of accounts that are allegedly suspected of money laundering but there is not enough evidence to allegedly report to the relevant committee, for the public good they limit the account!!! without having to tell us after we have accepted that their every decision is fair and final. The nice thing is that if you go to court and win you will get your compensation but then you will eat a limit which will be legal because profitability + Education that you won, because they limited you as a professional !!! Who plays hobbies and makes this move ???
There is nowhere to talk about this.

You say nonsense.
I said it, I explained why it is happening and I am not interested in the ridiculous excuses of the Buk and the EEEP.
This is to make fun of the boxes.

[/ QUOTE]
. With a first reading, OPAP with its local agencies, it should be rejected without discussion as an option for the player, due to the significantly larger rake compared to online companies. In fact, some comparing the OPAP. with the internet companies they call him "Thief", because of the big difference in the prices of the rake. These in theory.

Of course opap and low rake. I have said it before, I play opap with 6-7 rake!

What exactly is dissimilar, and is it an inaccurate comparison? Let's say you've compared online companies and local bookings and found some that won't throw you out if you start winning?

I compare OPAP with other local bookstores (obviously not in Greece) and the online OPAP with other online companies (accessible in Greece or not). There are some who do not throw you if you win but are censored in the forum as "illegal" so it does not make sense and can not be mentioned.

Again, I don't understand why I should go into the process of choosing the smallest of the biggest thieves. The one who will steal you before you even set foot in the agency and the other when he realizes that you are beating him straight.
And sorry in advance dld, let's not talk about Asians and agents, but don't let people know they exist? No matter how it is concocted and what one needs to do.
I mean, sorry guys, when everyone sells you scrooge for one thing for 10 euros and the Chinese have it, do you choose Scrooge 4?

No matter how you look at it, it is in your best interest to play online for as long as you are allowed. If you play the same on the internet and the same on the ground OPAP and win, it is obvious that your profit will be greater than online betting. Whenever you play on the internet until you can no longer play and you turn it over to OPAP.

Then you have to overcome the trap that by playing the same you will come out less, so you will unconsciously chase more risk to get the same out of the old, but that's another discussion.

Reactions: goal2

Predictions

• 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lazio - Juventus
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Leicester - Southampton
    Novasports Premier League
    • Arsenal - Chelsea
  • Tomorrow 24-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estudiantes - Gremio
  • 20:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 5HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 24-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Milwaukee Bucks - Indiana Pacers
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1: