The only way to secure funds !!!

Answer: The only way for sure funds !!!

Good morning from me too. While fooling around with the thread, I have to admit that there were some abrupt answers from the friends to the girl, regardless of whether I agree 100% with them.
Nevertheless, I personally feel a little confused with what you presented afterwards. Dld I think what you are presenting now has absolutely nothing to do with martingale and the original video. You just choose some games and adjust your stake accordingly. More or less what most people do. Have I misunderstood something?

Sent from my SM-E700F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bakounin

Good morning from me too. While fooling around with the thread, I have to admit that there were some abrupt answers from the friends to the girl, regardless of whether I agree 100% with them.
Nevertheless, I personally feel a little confused with what you presented afterwards. Dld I think what you are presenting now has absolutely nothing to do with martingale and the original video. You just choose some games and adjust your stake accordingly. More or less what most people do. Have I misunderstood something?

Sent from my SM-E700F using Tapatalk

I told you from the beginning that he wants to say something else, probably of course, because you can not be in the other person's mind.
The others after because we will be late for work.

Good morning.

The problem is that you read the forum from a lot of people, when someone sees such a title on a topic, even if it is completely irrelevant and gullible, the gambler can easily step on it and lose his home.

So it should be understood that one can not win in the long run like that.

Yesterday he had an interview with John Taramas on the sail. The man said the obvious, you can not win in any gambling unless you belong to a very special category of professional players, due to the commission. He urged people not to play at all if they want to win.
In fact, she went so far as to say that you can not win even in the TV competitions like the ones that the sail does, he told her normally in her face !! Simple odds-performance logic.

Last edited:

The problem is that you read the forum from a lot of people, when someone sees such a title on a topic, even if it is completely irrelevant and gullible, the gambler can easily step on it and lose his home.

So it should be understood that one can not win in the long run like that.

Yesterday he had an interview with John Taramas on the sail. The man said the obvious, you can not win in any gambling unless you belong to a very special category of professional players, due to the commission. He urged people not to play at all if they want to win.
In fact, she went so far as to say that you can not win even in the TV competitions like the ones that the sail does, he told her normally in her face !! Simple odds-performance logic.

You are right but the irrelevant, the gullible and the gambler did not wait for this video to lose his house. He lost it long ago on his own.

And to restore order, let's say that this way one can NOT win in the long run. So the children here were right about the protests.

Anyway, at first I thought he wanted to say something else, but I was wrong. I also said ...

You are right but the irrelevant, the gullible and the gambler did not wait for this video to lose his home. He has lost it long ago on his own.

And to restore order, let's say that this way one can NOT win in the long run. So the children here were right about the protests.

Anyway, at first I thought he wanted to say something else, but I was wrong. I also said ...

10 years ago I had a person around me, irrelevant to the bet and not a gambler (he was only involved in the stock market), who read a lot about martingale, regardless of the bet, studied it in depth and decided to apply it to betting at OPAP. He lost a respectable amount (we are not talking about fifty cents) and since then he has not gambled again.

What the friend wrote afterwards has nothing to do with the martingale, nor of course with the video she had uploaded in the beginning.

Reactions: Fairplay

I personally believe there are two ways one can talk about sure profit
a) Fixed Games that few and good know and most importantly paid by a few companies such as green and post limit
b) Sure Bets where you eat limit relatively easily limit again and in this there are some risks with the betting limits of each company and in some games the rules such as tennis in case of abandonment of a player

And the Fibonacci variant martingale is not if I do not make a mistake?

This is where the expression "theory is far from practical" fits in, let alone in betting.

Martingale in terms of mathematics may be the best there is but always in theory because in the bet there are many factors as mentioned by the kids above with the most important capital available and beyond that is the Limit that you will definitely want as soon as the company realizes what tactics you follow.
Personally, I consider it important enough for someone to gain the discipline and the proper management of the wine cellar, to mention that several times after an unfortunate result I find myself trying to make a bet to make the previous bet and the result to lose the next because I simply went off plan. It will be good to know that there will be bad days and there we will have to learn to manage them because then we make the worst choices that are often catastrophic.

Last edited:
Reactions: vaf3 and Fairplay

I personally believe there are two ways one can talk about sure profit
a) Fixed Games that few and good know and most importantly paid by a few companies such as green and post limit
b) Sure Bets where you eat limit relatively easily limit again and in this there are some risks with the betting limits of each company and in some games the rules such as tennis in case of abandonment of a player

Do not be absolute. Personally, I have a definite profit every year and I am not related to the sport to know "set", nor do I know sure bets. and through filters I take advantage of "patterns" in pairs of teams that meet specific criteria each time that at the end of the year always ensure profit.
For clearing at regular intervals if I have a series of wins beyond what is predicted, I play pairs to intentionally go bucket.
Just because you have not heard or seen something from someone does not necessarily mean that there is no other way to succeed.

@tarantules and through the forum there are children who make money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I know. Just the two ways you mention are not the only ones. I say that.

Yes I know. Just the two ways you mention are not the only ones. I say that.

I was referring to the "easy way" presented in this thread.

It's always good to have a plan on how we play unless we're playing for fun and we really don't care if we lose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...