PANATHINAIKOS - PAOK 12/2/20

GATHS

4 Sep 2018
ATHENS
I hope I have properly addressed the issue here. I have never opened a topic to give myself a point there are better than me and how much more so today where I played :) while there is eric, because i could not play it at 3,54. The reason I opened the issue is not about point but the set of odds as it was precisely set at 16:20: ace 2,97 draw 3,42 double 2,68 !!! we are talking about stoiximan 0% say at that time the biggest double had the sportingbet 2,80 or sbo 2,74 and 2,69 pins. I think their double socks have also been played and as a result they got the lower ride since the picture at bf at the same time was ace 2,78 Back 2,82Lay X 3,20 back 3,30 Lay double 2,94 back 3 lay . Fortunately I have played very little in the x I do not want to think of a Panathinaikos friend to play 500 in 2,97!
I would like your opinion on my reading of the set, is it true that this is exclusively because it has got double in turn or could it be another reason?
Reactions: PANATHA

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Bochum - Kiello
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Freiburg
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 Formula 1 Virtual GP Series

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    cosmicsports Forum Bot: Cosmicsports has launched a new theme called "Site for set up games" on ...