BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
Athens, September 2 2019

Colleagues,

Together with our wishes for a good season, we would like to inform you about the actions taken on various issues we are dealing with with OPAP SA executives, in particular the technological-accounting problems that have arisen from recent upgrades.
POEPPP, with a sense of responsibility towards all of you, our strongest sales network, but also against OPAP, which is our "home", has tried and continues to try to help solve problems that arise and to make suggestions for improving the services we receive. .
In this context and especially after the very recent malfunctions, the whole Board of Directors of POEPPP held a high level meeting on Wednesday 28 August with Messrs. Ziegler, Koop, Christoforou and the Managers of Technical Scales.
In this meeting we reiterated the most important problems we face and which we have communicated very specifically in many written communications with both the management and the individual Departments of the company.
We have made it clear that recognizing problems but not fixing them is not a responsible attitude and that malfunctions should be addressed in every case and that responsibilities be assigned where they exist.
The OPAP administration, for its part, has acknowledged that significant problems have arisen in our day-to-day operations, something that they expected in such a technological upgrade, although they assured that they were working hard for the
they have so far failed to resolve or commit to a full recovery schedule.
It was proposed to set up a working group with the involvement of the PDOFP and company executives who will be able to deal with serious issues arising from technological equipment malfunctions and have the power to provide immediate solutions.
In addition, we will work together to bring about a shorter return to normality by intervening more forcefully where necessary.

The Company has committed to provide the network with the necessary information on the actions it intends to take to eliminate the problems and finally stop the unprecedented situations that we have been living in lately and resume operating our stores to serve our customers. and not living daily in insecurity and uncertainty.
Finally, we raised the issue of the practical recognition of the contribution of the network to all these unpleasant situations that have arisen lately. The consistency and responsibility shown by the entire network has cost them mentally and financially to all agents and must be valued by the company.
The following Board of Directors evaluated all information and data obtained from our meeting with Management.

1. We have come to the conclusion that despite the sincere effort to explain to us the objective difficulties arising from technological upgrading, it is impossible to control both system malfunctions and the full timing.
normalization of the situation that remains unknown.
2. We feel that the extent of the problem created by the network has not been fully understood so far as it appears that some are trying to convince themselves that what is happening is within acceptable statistical limits.
3. We will look forward to the official announcements of the Company's Management that will inform about the actions they have taken and the actions they are planning afterwards and the meeting with the PDOPPP and our requests.
4. The Federation will be constantly vigilant in keeping with the developments and will immediately take all necessary actions, for which it has already informed the Management of the Company.
5. It is a given that our primary task is to ensure the credibility and reputation of OPAP and our network. This has been going on for 60 years and we have an obligation to defend it by all means available.

We all need to understand that the problem lies within our 'home' and that it must be a common goal to resolve it.

The power of the network is we are the agents and we always give solutions at the right time.

For the Board of Directors of POIPP

The Secretary General The President

George Poulimas Anastasios Lyrist
Reactions: #Infobeto

BetLaden

Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
I don't think they have this intention in OPAP. Barely..
Agents would normally have to ask for their independence but they do not know it would be more beneficial to them.

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
Mars, I don't think they want them, at least so many. Get great as many approvals as possible, they have their bets on the stakes (he was struggling to get 50 euros and no one else could because the agency was over), the engines were broken, they had no spare parts until 10 days, Supplies have fallen in half and lower down, half of the toys have no codes and are not in the coupons. In general, if I had an agency, I would feel like they wanted to get me out.

BetLaden

Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
But the disorganization and the other do not want them.
But it is not in the interest of OPAP not to have agencies or to break its monopoly on the ground ...

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Balaton:
    Okay, yoove is kidding
  • Balaton:
    In the meantime it can fly for 20 minutes and 3 goals
  • Ertzan:
    now overhead 1,5 Juve 1,28 bet 1,40 or 365
  • Balaton:
    for 365 i see the performance i have it open
  • Balaton:
    I bet I don't know
  • Balaton:
    but a very low kiss
  • Balaton:
    the overseas trader took over to not pay too much
  • Ertzan:
    changed the same odds now
  • Balaton:
    the bayern may also expire 1-4
  • Balaton:
    that's how it goes
  • Ertzan:
    1-1 Juve. And here's the thing to drop :p
  • Ertzan:
    2-3 the legend
  • Balaton:
    I don't play matches in the 2 half time difficult very rarely and even rarer dummy
  • Balaton:
    Like we reached the 1 / 3 of the route as well
  • Ertzan:
    To tell you the truth, I waited until the 87-88 to equalize but turned it on
  • Balaton:
    2-1 Jube
  • Balaton:
    2-1 Jube
  • Ertzan:
    I'm 49,5
  • Ertzan:
    Together with the small 99 Euro but go separately we said
  • Ertzan:
    3,75 had reached the 2,5 overpass in green and the 1,57 over the 1,5 overpass in Juve
  • Balaton:
    are you 299?
  • Ertzan:
    Yes, only those I took out know : Unsure:
  • Ertzan:
    I don't have the means
  • Balaton:
    yes i understand what you mean ... well it doesn't matter as if you have them inside
  • Ertzan:
    um when you told me you forgot those I understood another so now i know what "forget it" means
    Ertzan: um when you told me you forgot those I understood another so now i know what "forget it" means