VERY CONVENIENT FOR TIP

roho

14 Sep 2002
MAROUSI
FRIENDS.
ΜΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΗΜΟΥΝ ΑΥΤΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΕΣΤΕΙΛΕ ΤΗΝ "ΚΟΠΙΑ",ΘΑ ΗΘΕΛΑ ΝΑ ΠΩ ΔΥΟ ΤΡΙΑ ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΑ ΜΕ ΣΚΟΠΟ ΝΑ ΤΕΚΜΗΡΙΩΣΩ ΜΙΑ ΑΠΟΨΗ ΠΟΥ ΠΙΘΑΝΟΝ ΚΑΠΟΙΟΙ ΑΠΟ ΣΑΣ ΝΑ ΜΗΝ ΣΥΜΦΩΝΟΥΝ.
AS A FIRST MY INTENTION WAS NOT TO PLAY MAGAZINE OR IT WAS ABLE TO DO ANYTHING WE DID NOT.
THE BETTER THIS IS EVERYBODY A GAME THAT EVERYONE COMPLETES IN A DIFFERENT WAY AND MOVES THROUGH THEM.
BUT believed In a forum (which is designed to exchange CLEARLY MATERIALS AND WILL VARY) that he knows The EACH OF OUR and judges HOW TO ASSIST AND OTHER THE DEPOSIT AND ANALOGS HAVING valued, make or reject respectively.
MY LOGIC TO THINK ABOUT HOW I PLAY AWAKE AND PUNISHABLE HAS NO POSITION ON THIS PAGE.
EVERYONE IS SO AWAKENED AND SO WRONG, THAT THEY ARE POSSIBLE, DIFFERENT FROM HUMANS TO HUMANS AND EVERYONE.
WE HAVE EXCHANGED VIEWS ABOUT A GAME.
ΟΣΟ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΣΚΟΠΟ ΠΟΥ ΕΣΤΕΙΛΑ ΑΥΤΗ ΤΗΝ "ΚΟΠΙΑ" ΔΕΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΚΑΝΕΙΣ ΑΛΛΟΣ ΑΠ ΤΗΝ ΕΝΗΜΕΡΩΣΗ ΤΟΥ ΚΑΘΕΝΑ ΑΠΟ ΜΑΣ,ΤΗΝ ΣΤΙΓΜΗ ΠΟΥ ΗΔΗ ΕΧΩ ΣΤΕΙΛΕΙ ΣΤΟ infobeto.com ΕΝΑ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ ΠΟΥ ΣΤΗΡΙΖΕΤΑΙ ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ ΠΑΝΩ Σ ΑΥΤΗ ΤΗ ΛΟΓΙΚΗ ΠΑΙΓΝΙΔΙΟΥ.
ΕΚΡΙΝΑ ΛΟΙΠΟΝ ΚΑΛΟ ΚΑΙ ΣΚΟΠΙΜΟ ΝΑ ΠΕΡΑΣΩ ΑΥΤΗ ΤΗΝ "ΚΟΠΙΑ" ΣΤΟ ΦΟΡΟΥΜ ΕΤΣΙ ΩΣΤΕ ΝΑ ΚΑΤΑΛΑΒΕΙ Ο ΚΑΘΕΝΑΣ ΑΠΟ ΜΑΣ ΤΙ ΣΗΜΑΙΝΕΙ ΒΑΛΙΟΥ ΜΠΕΤΙΓΚ ΟΣΟ ΤΟ ΔΥΝΑΤΟ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΑ .
I could GET DIRECTLY FROM MOTHER OF PAGE AND TO GIVE IN ANGLIKI.DEN did it because I found it somewhere else TRANSLATED IN GREEK AND once they are found no stealing NO COPYRIGHT fellow countrymen MY ONCE IN NO EVENT IS OWNERSHIP IN THE FORUM IN THE COPYRIGHT. I KNOW HOW I GOOD.

MY FAN FASTLY AND YOUR FAVORITE IT ON COFFEE
BUT ONE AND THE COVENANT BROUGHT IT ....
HOW DO YOU DRINK IT?

Kir-Fanis

25 Sep 2002
Thessaloniki
NET ROHO.APO TOP clear that REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOUR INTENTION WAS TO VOITHISEIS NOT TO PAIXEIS EIDIMONAS.TO COMMENT AS MY IPA refers to ALLOUS.SYMFONO PERFECTLY to Allen SOU.SYNECHISE DINEIS TO OUR MATERIAL AND SPECIAL SYSTEMS. THIS PROGRAM WHO HAS BEEN?

PS MY COFFEE TO PINO SKETO..AW WHEN YOU FIND THESE / NIKI KERNNAO KAFEDAKI BEACH ... :)

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Bochum - Nuremberg
  • 14:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Middlesbrough - Birmingham
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Wolves - West Brom
    ERT3
    • Panachaiki GE - Trikala AO
  • 16:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Toulouse - Grenoble
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Mainz
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Wolfsburg - Leipzig
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Arminia Bielefeld
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cologne - Hertha Berlin
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Werder Bremen - Augsburg
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Leeds - Brighton
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • West Ham - Burnley
  • 17:15
    Novasports 1HD
    • Asteras Tripolis - Panaitolikos
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Pass Ferreira - Braga
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • AEL - Apollon Smyrni
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Aston Villa - Everton
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Stuttgart - Gladbach
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Vitoria Guimaraes - Farense
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leicester - Southampton
  • 17:00:00
    ERT3
    • AEK - Promitheas Patras
  • 19:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • North Carolina - Florida
  • 21:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Kentucky - Auburn Tigers
  • 21:45:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Gran Canaria - Tenerife
  • Tomorrow 17-01-2021
  • 00:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - Houston Rockets
  • 03:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Miami Heat - Detroit Pistons
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The next match between Aston Villa and Everton has been postponed due to a coronavirus. for Sunday.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    And you should take a test before coming to the City now that we have come forward in case you stick anything to us : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    A double we will stick to you and we will leave ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Good good very good

: ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO:
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Today ends the competition for the 13th game of the Superleague with the match Atromitos - Lamia
  • Water resistant Water resistant:
    Mauritania 1st Division Concord - FC Inter
  • Water resistant Water resistant:
    x at 71 with perspective out
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    The winner of the competition for the 13th game of the Superleague is after a triple draw and a draw (details in the forum) giannhs68 (Y). The gift was sent.
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Good evening in the company ..... see a little in the rating
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    in the score of yesterday's basketball games .... for some reason to your friend coninios you have twice passed the match Alba - Armani!
  • Φανουριος Forum Bot:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sucks we play sucks : paidi:
  • P Pragias:
    in today's rush from haste I forgot to put the opponent of the lantern Panathinaikos. if anyone can let it fix it
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Pragias said:
    in today's rush from haste I forgot to put the opponent of the lantern Panathinaikos. if anyone can let it fix it

You did not forget it very well, you did it and I congratulate you for that, today we played without an opponent : paidi:
    +2
  • P Pragias:
    hahaha That's why I didn't write it ... my soul couldn't bear it because I saw it crash
    +2
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    The winner of the competition for the 30th game of the Euroleague is TWEETY! : beers1:
    +1
  • N Forum Bot:
    User navagos started a new topic called "Bet365 deposit problem" in the Legitimate betting sites.
    +1
  • McLaren17 Forum Bot: +1
  • Ertzan Forum Bot: +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Finally, Super League 2 started to fill the ball : paidi:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Tomorrow our Aoxara XANTHI FC will also play and it is a big double
  • gdouvl1984 gdouvl1984:
    The overthrow, however, had
    stop being offered ...
  • DUMBA Forum Bot:
    User DUMBA started a new topic called "DAY FORECASTS" in the Football Predictions.
    DUMBA Forum Bot: DUMBA user started a new topic called "DAY FORECASTS" in Predictions ...