TO THODORI

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
So, since you said you would not speak, I will ask you a few questions that I would expect answers to.
You will remember that you said
Hares were made from GEORGIA and from UKRAINE. Compare matches with GREECE. I compare matches.

You said it http://www.infobeto.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28781&page=2&highlight=%CF%D5%CA%D1%C1%CD%C9%C1
So, when you compare games, I'm asking you now.
1on How does a team like Artemia take part for the first time in a victory in Porto to take a draw in Glasgow to get a tie in its home again by Rangers and Olympiacos to take the punch with 0 points and 4-12 goals?
2on How does Olympic himself last year make 10 points if I remember well and win with teams.
Olympiacos-Liverpool: 1-0
Olympiacos-La Coruña: 1-0
Olympiacos-Valencia: 1-0
whether or not qualified
and this year Olympiacos with a difference of the addition of Toure and Babbancida to take the punch in and out with 0 points;
3on You said
I wanted to know if 5-0 would win what would be the BEAUTIFULs. Now the ground is convenient, so keep what you have to say. However, GAVROS escaped from the mist of NERETVA.

Yes, it really went away and that is why all Europe was admired in Karaiskakis with 1-4.
And now to tell me when does Olympiacos lose at home with such a score in a European match? I do not remember, however, it must have been 1960's time somewhere there.
4on You said
Why did you wish he did not win. Do you know how LYON or REAL will appear in the match with OLYMPIC. How do you predict results? You know that in the repeat of the Rosenborg OLYMPIAKOS will be in top form and ROZENBORG in preparation. How do you predict your friends so results? It is not just what you do except and if you are paralyzed with situations.

I saw how it was presented and you saw it too? If you saw it, you would understand that when we have the tie against a large team we look to keep it right or wrong;
5on You said
Mr Bagevits for me this year offered until DECEMBER. From then on, all of the group's backs were due to him by a very large percentage. From the bad physical condition to the poor psychology of the group that could not ever rectify.
For me in the last games it was a simple decorative element in the world that continued to show the vendor she had with the Latins. He cut off the ball from SURER, who was the pillar of the defense line until GENARI. For me this coach does not do because he does not have a European technician's stand. He does not know how to resolve crises. There is no way for the big names of the group to respect him. That's why his tactic was one. He always took small players just in order to be able to keep balance sheets and be charged with the one chatting them. The teams are not doing so. That is why I am a supreme recognized technician.

Now with the same players again due to the backslides; Will you tell me as we all say we did not get players? Surer who is sending him a holiday this year in Hawaii? Yes, while Solid is right to him; Does Solid have a recognized value? What is his greatest success? Has it been a great success? If it is to get foreigners to get Mars coach the old one.
6on You said
Asking aggressors in the summer and not picking up anything does not do it to you. At least the man has a bee is not a baywoman like bayevich. Yours last year he said that he was a composer in December and he described his achievements

I saw your own 0 4 scores scored and 12 goals were accepted. The Best Attack Do You Know Who Is Theodore? The defense. The Olympics last year played defensively with Dusan and took 10 points and with yours we got the beginnings ...
7on You said
To be OLYMPIC capable of striking all the titles by enjoying calm and regularity in his game. And this a European distinguished technician can do it

Yes it did, we saw it yesterday evening
8on You said
I would like an Olympic to play good football and to achieve good goals and a success after the clubs in Europe. As a start I would like to see him play this year in the CL's knockout games

Yes reason for its good attack has achieved 4 goal where one is self-made and has accepted 12 goal and has 0 points.
9on You said
I want to see my team play even for the finals. I have such dreams. I'm not satisfied with tournaments and cups only. And do not tell me that with infrastructure they can not be carried out. We just seem to be a year of light long. But it also seemed to be national. Light years long European. The comparison of the above championships with the Greek for me does not exist. Infrastructures in these countries are much higher than the Greek ones. And something else that I believe. You recognize international recognition and respect when you have big European names in your ranks. It is a very serious player who gives points to the team.

But Solinda says other soccer in Greece is higher than the championships I was. As for the European dream, I would say that you wake up because that is what I doubt if we will see our dilemmas. Yes, we all respect ourselves in Europe after we have become the Greek father of Europe and we are doing that.
10on Do you remember that you said that Olympiacos played the most in the training while playing with my own in the mountains? Did you see the effect of running and now that you have the ball on your feet in the workouts? Do you remember telling me that my 7 points we were in the championship ahead of us almost miss the championship? What did you do? He took the 2 derby and got air;
11ON Olympiacos has all the vanguards of living with Solid
He missed the 1997 set at his home where he had no defeats since then.
For the first time after a long time he lost with such a 1-4 score. I do not tell you when and who you answer me I think if you do not know we answer.
We lost to Pawk after 30 years in Karaiskaki
We are with 0 points after 4 races.
We do not know who is doing the team in the group since they all have a mouth and shouting.
That's all for now: sign:

I will reply to you but I will not continue it anywhere after these answers buddies.

Erdan said:
So, since you said you would not speak, I will ask you a few questions that I would expect answers to.
You will remember that you said
You said it http://www.infobeto.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28781&page=2&highlight=%CF%D5%CA%D1%C1%CD%C9%C1
So, when you compare games, I'm asking you now.
1on How does a team like Artemia take part for the first time in a victory in Porto to take a draw in Glasgow to get a tie in its home again by Rangers and Olympiacos to take the punch with 0 points and 4-12 goals?

When a group is new, it gives everything to this institution. TOUN also made this year. Both of these teams, as I know, kept the same trick as well as the same style of play. OLYMPIC has changed its game style this year without expecting immediate adaptation and results.

2on How does Olympic himself last year make 10 points if I remember well and win with teams.
Olympiacos-Liverpool: 1-0
Olympiacos-La Coruña: 1-0
Olympiacos-Valencia: 1-0
whether or not qualified
and this year Olympiacos with a difference of the addition of Toure and Babbancida to take the punch in and out with 0 points;

The answer was over. Another racing style, another mentality. Bagevits had the OLYMPIC year full with the same style. He did not do absolutely anything. How does SOLID wait for 3 months to do?

3on You said
Yes, it really went away and that is why all Europe was admired in Karaiskakis with 1-4.
And now to tell me when does Olympiacos lose at home with such a score in a European match? I do not remember, however, it must have been 1960's time somewhere there.

All questions have the same style of answer. A new mentality is not embedded within three months. Here he gives friendship even now to learn the new style.

4on You said
I saw how it was presented and you saw it too? If you saw it, you would understand that when we have the tie against a large team we look to keep it right or wrong;

I said that OLYMPIAKOS played at least in the second half in the two games. With REAL, LUXEMBOURG was panicked to play with all of his aggressors to win, and LYON gave away. The fact that you score 12 goals is purely due to the new style of play and that the team does not respond well yet defensively. Besides, the new style has a defeat a defensive player, resulting in an overlapping problem due to the old style of play.

5on You said
Now with the same players again due to the backslides; Will you tell me as we all say we did not get players? Surer who is sending him a holiday this year in Hawaii? Yes, while Solid is right to him; Does Solid have a recognized value? What is his greatest success? Has it been a great success? If it is to get foreigners to get Mars coach the old one.

SOLID has also played in a BRIEF and also got titles with this group. Bagevits who went to PAOK and AEK. Now which team is training. THE NATIONAL WATERWAY. And here is BADEVIT. As for my players, I want them to be the ones who respond best to this game style that they want to get through. Those who others learn to play in the world. Yet opportunities he gives and is more diplomatized by Bageevits.

6on You said
I saw your own 0 4 scores scored and 12 goals were accepted. The Best Attack Do You Know Who Is Theodore? The defense. The Olympics last year played defensively with Dusan and took 10 points and with yours we got the beginnings ...

I want to see OLYMPIAKO play aggressively. I do not want to be like VAZELO. That kind of game is missing me. As for 4-12 for me it is early because none of the players OLYMPIACOS had ever played with the mentality of today.

7on You said
Yes it did, we saw it yesterday evening

I do not answer my friend.

8on You said
Yes reason for its good attack has achieved 4 goal where one is self-made and has accepted 12 goal and has 0 points.

I will not answer here.

9on You said
But Solinda says other soccer in Greece is higher than the championships I was. As for the European dream, I would say that you wake up because that is what I doubt if we will see our dilemmas. Yes, we all respect ourselves in Europe after we have become the Greek father of Europe and we are doing that.

I have dreams for this group. If you and anyone else do not have a friend change team. In order to become a group, let me become one and once again a member of EUROPE. You want to see a group being built from one day to the next and becoming a super-group. That's your fault.

10on Do you remember that you said that Olympiacos played the most in the training while playing with my own in the mountains? Did you see the effect of running and now that you have the ball on your feet in the workouts? Do you remember telling me that my 7 points we were in the championship ahead of us almost miss the championship? What did you do? He took the 2 derby and got air;

In Europe, trainings are scored by 80% with balloons either you want it or no. If you consider training to run the player without balloon he has been playing many centuries back games. Contemporary football so you play. Dig it yourself.

11ON Olympiacos has all the vanguards of living with Solid
He missed the 1997 set at his home where he had no defeats since then.
For the first time after a long time he lost with such a 1-4 score. I do not tell you when and who you answer me I think if you do not know we answer.
We lost to Pawk after 30 years in Karaiskaki
We are with 0 points after 4 races.
We do not know who is doing the team in the group since they all have a mouth and shouting.

I was on my serie. Let them lose all in order to change the game mentality and get into a more European style of play. And imagine that he does not have the connections that Vazelos has in Europe to get the staged 0-1 in AMSTERDAM. I would like to have a European mentality and not a mentality of Neretva.
That's all for now: sign:

4777715.jpg

For this "gentleman" and his responsibilities, why do you all gargle it ??? !!!! .......

YK: Cut up your cots and get it!

Another racing style, another mentality. Bagevits had the OLYMPIC year full with the same style. He did not do absolutely anything. How does SOLID wait for 3 months to do?

old inaccurate theories THEO.
1.Bayević has made Olympiacos since the first day he took over.
2. Malezani in 3 months has promoted to Panathinaiko Mantzio, Darla, Leontius all under 22.
3. The work of Kostic also appeared from the first week in PAOK

and not to write 100 examples the work of GOOD TRAINERS appears immediately, the rest of course want time :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :)

SOLID has also played in a BRIEF and also got titles with this group. Bagevits who went to PAOK and AEK.

as for this you compare the bacon with PAOK and AEK can not go :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I will agree with Yannis.
I will also reply to the Quiz that I asked and did not answer.
Olympiacos Well had to lose with such a score from 1982 then he lost from Hamburg with 2-4. Just do not take 0 tapes because then the shame will be bigger and 5-0 10-0 20-0 will not get to Panathinaikos and all Olympics will have to leave Greece: sign:

piravlos said:
Another racing style, another mentality. Bagevits had the OLYMPIC year full with the same style. He did not do absolutely anything. How does SOLID wait for 3 months to do?

old inaccurate theories THEO.
1.Bayević has made Olympiacos since the first day he took over.
It was also in Europe that he did. You are judged by a Greek league. Bugevits went from AEK to OLYMPIAKOS you tell me. SOLID went from BRIZ to OLYMPIC I say. This is the case.

2. Malezani in 3 months has promoted to Panathinaiko Mantzio, Darla, Leontius all under 22.
In two years you want to say.

3. The work of Kostic also appeared from the first week in PAOK

and not to write 100 examples the work of GOOD TRAINERS appears immediately, the rest of course want time :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :)
He has always spoken with Greek data

SOLID has also played in a BRIEF and also got titles with this group. Bagevits who went to PAOK and AEK.

as for this you compare the bacon with PAOK and AEK can not go :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
It was not my fault to compare BRIZ with PAOK and AEK. But how to do this is also a tournament in BELGIUM.

Last edited:
Erdan said:
I will agree with Yannis.
I will also reply to the Quiz that I asked and did not answer.
Olympiacos Well had to lose with such a score from 1982 then he lost from Hamburg with 2-4. Just do not take 0 tapes because then the shame will be bigger and 5-0 10-0 20-0 will not get to Panathinaikos and all Olympics will have to leave Greece: sign:

You're coming up ..........

THEO-1 . Quote:

OTAN GRAPHO AS THEY KNOW YOU VERY GOOD GIRLS. WHEN YOU KNOW 3 MONTHS MEET 3 MONTHS AND NOT 2 YEARS
NOW IF YOU THINK THAT ONE OF THEM IS 2 YEARS AT THE PANATHINAIKO XANASKEPSOU THE BEST WHY THE CARTON DOING FAITH : sign:

piravlos said:
THEO-1 . Quote:

OTAN GRAPHO AS THEY KNOW YOU VERY GOOD GIRLS. WHEN YOU KNOW 3 MONTHS MEET 3 MONTHS AND NOT 2 YEARS
NOW IF YOU THINK THAT ONE OF THEM IS 2 YEARS AT THE PANATHINAIKO XANASKEPSOU THE BEST WHY THE CARTON DOING FAITH : sign:

He is MALEZANI 2 year in PANATHINAIKO but kyle. You do not want to tell them how long they are. I hope you understand now.

Last edited:
And before you said I say inaccuracies, but as you see your reasoning with my own, it has a huge difference. Do not draw conclusions so easily. I'm inaccurate and I know very well what I say. Other than if you do not think about it, and if you say that I say inaccuracies .....: sign:

THEO-007 said:
He is MALEZANI 2 year in the PANATHINAIKO fille. You do not want to tell them.

Is Malezani 2 year in Panathinaikos and promoted players who played outside a panathenaic? :)

If this is the case, Solved 3-4 did not promote talent from Belgium to Olympiakos?

as for our reasoning and it is different because you tell us that for months now that he is trying to promote a new style of sport and build the team you will greet in Europe in the future and you have not yet understood that what you say is not standing.

because you do not have to think of yourself:)

piravlos said:
Is Malezani 2 year in Panathinaikos and promoted players who played outside a panathenaic? :)
Another promoted a friend and another was watching. That's what you said to them without even having seen them in these two years. Because if you think he has promoted them in the last quarter, it is urgently necessary to change your information.

If this is the case, Solved 3-4 did not promote talent from Belgium to Olympiakos?
But what do you say now? Let's talk seriously. Nor did the man premonit the class. You will completely render me.

as for our reasoning and it is different because you tell us that for months now that he is trying to promote a new style of sport and build the team you will greet in Europe in the future and you have not yet understood that what you say is not standing.

because you do not have to think of yourself:)
Fuck you. Airlines we talk about seems to me. I understand that what I say stands. You have understood that OLYMPIC is trying to change the game style. If it is not busting, it is about and discussing the BOGEVIT mentality.

Last edited:
Dear children, is the XENUMIN MALZANI years in the vase? : surprise:

How do you count them like that? ..............: twis:

That is, the last 8-9 months have I grown 2 years? :)

Since you've been to Pantazides, Territories and other democratic forces, you've lost your time !!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Rees will go crazy ........:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

If I remember well, Malezani did not come last year after the monster when the 7 bottle was left behind? Through Filakouris?

Okay, after Tuesday I've lost them a bit (they've caught and the pills you see ......:) ) but are I lost anymore?

Y.K. Friend bluemoon ............ I never came back to Pantazi ..........:) And Terlegas counts days after the "triumph" of Tuesday ..........: twis:

el de ????
2 years from a nunnery !!!!!

ie at 2 year will have 1 annonce of the other members of the group of the people who are in charge of the program. ??????????????????????
so SULLD has to have a 1.5 year in Greece ...

bluemoon said:
4777715.jpg

For this "gentleman" and his responsibilities, why do you all gargle it ??? !!!! .......

YK: Cut up your cots and get it!

HAHAHA...
ASK YOU AND ANOTHER?
THIS IS FROM THE BIRTH ... IS NOT THIS WITH THE PAMPS ???? :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

johnbill said:
Dear children, is the XENUMIN MALZANI years in the vase? : surprise:

How do you count them like that? ..............: twis:

That is, the last 8-9 months have I grown 2 years? :)

THEEC after the many goals counts over the months:)

and to finish with THEO candy it is a world of originality to ask for time to change the style and mindset and to create a team that it will do well in the future when eleven of your main players are over 30 and the five of them are over 33. they may need them to learn from mr solid when they get a pension :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :)

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...