PROPOSALS FOR IMPROVING THE FORUM

dtzortzo

11 Jan 2013
I'm opening this topic with the aim of making proposals that aim to improve the forum. These proposals can refer to both managers and members.

Observation 1.
The reason for this is that one issue is still being raised, which has been opened two more times over a four-day period, and which has already been gathered. And it is not the first time that is done.

The solution is a bit difficult with the rhythm of the issues, but it will be found through the users, trying to keep track of the issues.
The solution is either to limit the number of topics or to keep users more closely following the previous ones. I am not talking about topics that may be repeated in a long time, but in a space of few days, perhaps even weeks.

Observation 2.
It is noticeable to open topics in sub-forums that are not related. For example, caffeine issues open up on the betting market and vice versa.

The old solution will be found through the users trying to cross the actual position of the issue to be opened.

I think, of course, that mods are trying to handle the above problems every time ...
My remarks have every friendly intent and are more of a reminder to the users so that the forum is more functional in our hands, but more modular management by mod.

Observation 3.
I have mentioned it again, but I will do it here to have a concentrated situation.
My reference is more to mod. Whenever a problem arises, with a user or subject, it is immediately locked down and once re-examined, with more calmness and care, then making the right decisions. This will avoid misunderstandings between users and users with mod.

Answer: PROPOSALS FOR IMPROVING THE FORUM

It will be very interesting to hear the opinions of the members. It's a pleasure to show that they care for the site to become better. I will also write my own later.

Reactions: zorian and BetLaden

Observation 1.
The reason for this is that one issue is still being raised, which has been opened two more times over a four-day period, and which has already been gathered. And it is not the first time that is done.

The solution is a bit difficult with the rhythm of the issues, but it will be found through the users, trying to keep track of the issues.
The solution is either to limit the number of topics or to keep users more closely following the previous ones. I am not talking about topics that may be repeated in a long time, but in a space of few days, perhaps even weeks.

Very right. There have been two moves to resolve this problem.

1. When you create a new topic, when you type the title (after pressing a space after each word), the system informs you about similar topics in the forum. It's not perfect of course but I think it can help greatly.
2. When you read a topic, at the end of it there is a list of similar topics. So if you are reading a subject, you get the idea to open another one then the list might prevent you from doing it. Of course, this also helps to read other relevant issues on the topic you are, thus helping you to get the best information.

I'll leave it a bit test to see if it will affect the performance of the server as well as doing a lot of search. If it does not delay the speed of the forum I will leave it permanently.

: sign:

I will go straight to the proposals by avoiding the prefaces:

1. There is a lack of chat, generally the forum at a time when it has many games - either Europeans, Chu Lu and Europe, or on the classic Saturday afternoon with England the forum "belly" and finishes. Where and when animus puts some live bet, does anyone write in the thread that they cry for a goal and that's all. At the same time, a corresponding forum / betting page has a chat that gathers people and from here - it is not bad, I just mention this as an example - who watch 2-3 matches rather from the live platform of a company and make suggestions, who is pushing, The only match I remember was when Fran had opened a page with livebetting for a couple of days in a row - it must have been a while - but almost no one posted his bets. In order not to take my tail out and I enter that site because the very slow internet that I have does not allow me to have a picture of the matches that the TV does not show so that I can bet live.

2. The forum focuses -not on its own but its members are responsible for it- on issues of more cafe than forecasts and exchange of assessments regarding upcoming matches. If you see in the cafe section how many there are and how many comments the issues have and respectively let it go to FTL which is the ONLY one that exists in Greece - I imagine - and indeed one can find "diamonds there" in terms of games but it is not possible I think its corresponding importance and prominence.

3. There is no possibility of subscription at the peak of the central, I imagine - without being a programmer - that it is not something particularly difficult. Again, other sites that allow it, I see that as soon as the forecast "pops" in my mail, after a while it goes up here in the forum, here I have to keep my mind on the upper right part of the screen to see if something went up. With the threads of the children who post things are simpler, the subscribe works very well, posts something bakounin, scorer, parisis, kerkireos, john luck, ozil, galvatron that each have their own thread -sorry if I forget anyone, a yes and the villa of the orgies- comes direct notice. However, if everyone opens a new thread every day, I believe that there is confusion. An alternative would also be to open a general thread eg 31-3 for tomorrow and let everyone post in there - but again it will be difficult to subscribe.

4. Recently I was invited to a closed forum -a Skopjan already- in which one of the mods is Greek so one day he posted some selections from "Greek forum" because he did not have time and I asked him if he was from here. He tells me no because even though he has some "good ones" here, first it is a bit difficult and he wants to search to see someone's suggestions, especially if he is not an active member of the forum and knows people and situations. Secondly, he told me that many people in here behave like "dry people" and professionals and drop packages and ... but without giving predictions, always after a holiday. Many are generally looking to tell others about political / sports issues and even betting. It is not surprising that some very active members of the forum now appear to make a single pick at IFC, for example, while there are certainly others that I did not catch and they have already left ...

5. I have not made a "plan" with what to mention I just think that infobeto having the dynamics of many members and some "weapons" that no one can find anywhere else like FTL and Bookmakers Support has the potential to evolve further. I wish this thread stays active for a long time and everyone submits substantial suggestions for the improvement of the forum, half to do and subscribe already ...

For 3, a solution is facebook or to twitter where all the new articles of the central and the prognostics are automatically uploaded. I can not subscribe yet but I think it will soon be there. I have it in mind.

Reactions: sacking23

.. personally I have neither fb nor twitter

I guess I'm not the rule, but maybe I'm not the only one.

@sacking23

very nice and comprehensive your post especially 4.

.. personally I have neither fb nor twitter

I guess I'm not the rule, but maybe I'm not the only one.

@sacking23

very nice and comprehensive your post especially 4.

There is also google plus (although I know how it works), social media generally help.

I would also like to contribute, with some suggestion, to our good as the usable and family-friendly citizens we are.
We have several times, issues that arise with users and mod, some frictions that are made without a special reason.
It is just that our nerves are broken by the difference we face, we are more concerned with testosterone, there are disagreements, we exchange bitter phrases,
that we neither honor nor our families honor.
That's why I thought of a solution that would overcome all these problems, and she would give us a thank you note in the forum.
I therefore suggest creating a mod mod on the following person

Prigoda_sportygossip.jpg

It will be a cutting edge, in the times of forums, such a choice.
The advantages are many. Do you know what it is like to talk to the phone about issues with the Uros Forum? When do you make a verbal overrun to bruise this particular way?
I believe the only ban that will be made will be because some will address others
users in the singular, not in the plural.
So the radio taxis that have sensual women in the center with ethereal voice are stupid;
I hope that my proposal will be evaluated. The girlfriend is well known to me, and she can directly undertake

Good evening, too. Without being the most active member, simply because I like the site and I am present whenever I have time, just let me express my opinion, always based on my own - poor? - logic.
What nektar says is quite right, with the two moves, but it may have been better, along with these moves, to be the subjects in separate sections from the beginning and not all together in the central unit. I do not know if it's understandable, so I'll get an example with a well-known site that's closed now. B.C. on greekz.com, had the corresponding sections that interested each one. Wanted movies; go to the corresponding section and select from the sub-sections: subtitles, subtitles, etc. like programs; go to the corresponding section, select from the subunits, and so on in that it contained the site. Now you get in and it's all together. At least I, 80% I will choose a topic I find interesting in the title, so I may lose even more serious issues that did not attract me. I do not know if you find it practical, reasonable or whatever.

and of course I can not fail to answer to the whole beloved, respectable and respectable member - and a contestant would dare say, at a national strike outburst - tzimako:

" My dear,
the idea you propose, at first glance in our eyes, as well as in our ears, looks genial, inapplicable. This is the result of careful and thorough analysis of the following reasons.
Namely:
a) The costs incurred in setting up, starting and maintaining your affectionate chat with their employees outweigh every possibility of the poor - no-cost site
b) Young people who intend to service the service, even if they were friendly to you, the crowd should exceed 8 (see 8 work, repercussions, etc.)
c) It is readily understandable, without further justification, that both the managers and the other members will express their desire to take part in the selection, which will be strict, and in addition will lead to the unbreakable at the offices of the site .
d) The continued presence of the members in the site in order to talk with all the moderators will remove them from the warmth of their family, especially the married ones, resulting in an acute social problem, resulting in a steep increase in divorces, as well and lawsuits for domestic violence
e) It will cause the screen to be cleaned regularly with various suspect cleaning products containing substances harmful to the human body, as well as destroying the screen itself from the very cleaning
f) Based on statistical studies and conclusions, lasses with lustrous voice rarely have unparalleled outward appearance, while on the contrary there are many cases of which may not have any external beauty, but a voice of a trunk.

For the above reasons, I think it is easy to see the inapplicability of the thing. I would be grateful for your understanding and the avoidance of all your hostile feelings towards my face, who is not personal criticism, but only through the rules of reason.

However, if you have the phones of this dominion, I have the memorable name of Ursula, as well as of your friends as you report, please direct them to you, as you also have a direct visit to your home, or if you prefer ours to you. In the second case, please for your early warning, in order to expel spouses and children.

Sincerely,
Ioannis "

Two words from me too. I agree most with Sacking, he could open every day with a day bet and everyone put his bet at that time. Some years ago we had done it in the tennis section along with a chat for the matches we saw with leagues, kayaks, queens, etc. Because before I joined the infotain for years I participated in the Betfair forum there was a lot of work there and it was fun. Otherwise it could open instead of a day's day spot every time it has a Champions League or Saturday's 16.30-18.45 on German-English or Sunday-16.00-17.45 in Italy. Especially in these locals it could be allowed to be even free to write and brills since it will be completely level of café.

I also thought of a week (or month) contest where everyone could start with a betset, for example. 500 Euros (say on Monday) and a mandatory bet or two a day (in any sport or type of choice) and that the money you want to bet is trying to win the rest with more earnings at the end of the week (or month). Parioli, singles, Asian, outrights would all be allowed because the real bet is doing so. If he was a sponsor and a gift only the first one but it would be even more attractive. I had intended to recommend it for 5-6 months but the news about online betting was holding me back. Unless we did it with OPAP odds : twis:

In terms of coffee and smokes. Many children think they have stopped playing and are writing there to participate in the forum. My point of view is that the problem is created by 2-3 only members. When I do not participate in the conversation, I have noticed that there is no contrition. When they are involved, they do everything bluffing because they do not respect any view of others if they themselves consider themselves democratic and open-minded.

Generally, all of this uncertainty with online and Betfair's stoppage has affected me and has frozen me. I can say that although I am playing at Bet365, I no longer bet as often as I am and so I do not write betting too much. I have started e.g. instead of betting on tennis to play tennis : twis:. In fact, I train my daughters to start participating in junior tournaments of the year. : agis:I imagine the same applies (the freezing I mean) and with other members. If the internet could be definitively allowed, it could be re-energized again. I am currently waiting.

Ayto with my chat would be very nice and practical, but from time to time, at least, my at least betting season ends in a month and a half.
Of course this also has its disadvantages. Think of two people who have "preceded" a recent quarrel in the forum at the same time, then what happens?
However, I believe it would be very useful.
As for the quarrels in the cafe, I believe that they are expected in any "company"

and do not forget, when I talk about chat I do not mean any complication, with apartments, maisonettes and so on.
A simple, like the one that had the info when it started

The chat sounds like a good idea. But if it was longer because it stopped?

The chat sounds like a good idea. But if it was longer because it stopped?

I'm talking about season 2000-2001, then the forum was still being done. After a few more years I made another effort to remember but it was complicated and in bad times for the forum

Reactions: dtzortzo

Some very beautiful interventions have been mentioned by the older ones. If there is a hierarchy and a time plan, some things are going on. But the key thing is also to understand in our turn that looking for something is easier than to do it. a little good faith, patience and good mood maybe we look at a live keypad comedy show from Yiannisss, Ertzan, me and me!: twis:

Good morning.

Would chat reduce the participation of the world in the forum?
Now if anyone wants to ask something using the forum. I think if we put chat will try first to get some answer from the chat so the concept of forum is altered. Unless we set specific rules that chat is just for chatting and not a means of replacing the forum. But again, it will be difficult to get such rules.
It's all that troubles me.
Of course we could try it and see how it will go.

Reactions: Galvatron

Would chat reduce the participation of the world in the forum?

This was exactly the reason why in another forum that I am registered in (car forum) the chat stopped. Many members were asking there and so the information was "lost" ...

This was exactly the reason why in another forum that I am registered in (car forum) the chat stopped. Many members were asking there and so the information was "lost" ...

One idea is to open it during only certain events. B.C. CHL night.
But she wants consistency on my part and I do not know if I can promise her (so I can open it before the games and then finish it)

Reactions: nicolas and venoss

I suggest that it be a relaxed style, caffeine style, to avoid the phenomenon that many issues are broken, either because of trolling or for personal disagreements, so you lose the essence of the subject. It may also have an informative / auxiliary character to post someone on a suitable subject that may not know that there is already open discussion.

I will tell you my experience that I have from a Turkish forum where I participate, although occasionally. First of all, I will agree with Boss No. 2 and say that chat "kills" the forum.
First of all technically through vbulletin it is even better so that it is all with the username here than we have other names and anonymous. It is also possible to make the chats accessible only for those who are for some time and not for all the members who are better registered because if there is a chats we will have a booze and the reason will be the chats so not access to everyone and besides better not access them and under them under 100 messages because after finding no reason to participate in the forum what the reason for the chats.

Let's go to the part that "kills" the forum. There could be chat only during racing hours. As I see in Turkish that mainly S / K is open somewhere from 3 o'clock and goes until midnight and shortly after to come to close it after someone of course the difference is that there are responsible for the opening and closing are the managers and no Mods and managers are 4-5 and midweek after 8-8: 30 (ok Friday can be around 7 o'clock) so personally with the 2 managers who have their own jobs and runs instead of opening the chat even logical if we get into their positions.

If we opened up then we have a management issue there again need to set some rules again and their implementation, okay it will not be the same as the forum eg irony through ban but some warning some more tolerance (ok i do not compare with the turkish because there falls straight away) as well as I have watched it from the time it opens until it is closed I think the history is kept so you find if someone did something.

And say it and all that is fine if you find who's going to watch the chase. I find it difficult to personally and to the Turkish that I find it difficult to watch the word simply. When I open the net I do not sit on a basket, it may seem inside the forum but I may be missing for coffee or doing something else. I have a mozilla open with no 5-6 tabs like chrome itself.

Summing up a permanent chat box I disagree horizontally, vertically, diagonally because it kills the forum but to be open at certain times finds me agreeable if all possible "problems" are solved they may occur

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...