Is the old man in the end?

create_bet

20 Jan 2016
What if just twenty-four hours have passed since the penultimate game of the Superlegue… championship.

The data that will be valid from the day after the completion of the championship will be completely different!

And to be more specific, the championship score will take another form shortly before its final ratification !!!
In fact, at the moment when most Greeks saw on Sunday afternoon the fans and footballers of Iraklis celebrating the team's stay in the big… category!
Of course, the big fiasco is certain that many people knew about it, but because we are not judges or detectives, we leave this process to the experts….
In order for them to complete another farce championship, the ratification of the score is required, based on which Iraklis and Veria, as we all know, did not complete any of their obligations for the dossier, which they had to submit by March 31st.
Of course, the people of Hercules may have claimed that all the cases were "closed" but the reality shows a BIG lie - knives in the history of the team that will soon come to the surface.
In fact, those who rush to accuse Kompoti of throwing Hercules are making a huge mistake.
So who were they kidding for so long?
Did they not know that the financial obligations of the PAE for the tax year 1-1-2016 to 31-12-2016 had to be settled by March 31, 2017 STRICTLY?
The above decision was sent to the EPO. with the document number 8267 / 25-11-2015 of SUPERLEAGUE and approved by the Executive Committee of EPO. at the meeting of 17.12.2015 (minutes 52) and the above approval was announced with the reference number 39615 / 21-12-2015 of the EPO, to the Super League and Football League.

no matter what

Reactions: Eric Castel
Answer: Does the old man finally fall?

ok to fall if he did not follow the rules, but to raise one more team from Footbal league (the third). So why keep a team in the superleague (Levadiakos) that fell normally?
Another to be punished by subtracting points and to go down below Levadiakos, and another to fall because he does not have his cards correctly.

ok to fall if he did not follow the rules, but to raise one more team from Footbal league (the third). So why keep a team in the superleague (Levadiakos) that fell normally?
Another to be punished by subtracting points and to go down below Levadiakos, and another to fall because he does not have his cards correctly.

What you are saying is fair.
Are you still looking for a fair BetLaden in this country? :)

Reactions: BetLaden

apapapapapapa ....

Why go up to the third of the B National that has everyone unpaid and owes to anyone who speaks Greek?

Unfortunately, from what it seemed, there will always be a Compote in the superleague, one way or another.
My question is why does the team always pay and never the president? What's wrong with the team if the president does not qualify to run a superleague level team? proved that it is worth trusting her and that she was rightly saved and that the current president should be whitewashed

I wanted to open a topic for the decision of punishment of OSFP, but I left it due to lack of mood.

I have said my opinion about the Hercules type teams, which I owe to the man who cuts the grass, I will just say that if I do not make a huge mistake in this year's announcement of the Super League, there is a condition that if a team falls due to non-licensing then a team goes up from the Football League, which is why OFI is chasing Aris and is generally chasing third place.

Reactions: KOUVADOKINIGOS

If I am not mistaken, the law says that for debts you fall directly, so if there is a 2nd that has fallen (see Veria) the penultimate remains in the category.
Of course, on the radio they say that 3 from B'.Radio-arvyla will go up? We watch...

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...