Pandemic and ... # major

HOW TO TAAT THE TAIBAN TON 20EKATOM KATOIKΩN H NOTIOΣ KOPEA TΩN 45 EKATOM KAI ΔEN ΜΠOPEΣE H ITAΛIA TΩN 60 EKATOM KATOIKΩN?

SORY FOR THE CHAPTERS CALLED THE MOVEMENT

If it is to question the numbers, we will not lead anywhere to any conclusion ...... We will give equal pressure to every madman to say what the other person said in Crete.
America had 9 cases on March 2020, 140 and today, March 29, 2020, has 120.000 cases. It seems that they did not take any protection measures in the end.

We had said it and written it in here for the US and the UK. No surprise. I question the numbers for 500 reasons that I'm bored of analyzing (and that 's why I've stopped commenting so as not to be considered' terrifying 'the world) and to give my respects to Kavajim -mainly- and anyone else who devotes personal time to write down. I personally have gone through a situation somewhere between despair, despair and ... "Kazantzaki". "I do not hope for anything, I do not fear for anything, I am free."

I think you have an issue.

A few posts ago I was talking about the press in Ikaria, you attacked me and I said that it should at least pay for the airlift. Not to mention anything more. Now you change them and you tell me the same things as me.

I also write to you again that for the problems of the public health system, let me know better than you who are in Uruguay. I know them from the inside. And as the ad said, when I say from the inside I mean from ME.

Thirdly, as for the "facilities" that you mention in the private sector that are brighter than the sun, this is not disputed. We all know them, we all see them. But this is no excuse for not taking proper public health measures such as those taken and being taken by all countries in Europe and the world with exceptions.

You also stop comparing dissimilar things.
1) It is one thing for Europe to have something to do with China and another for South America.
2) Freedom of borders is also different in Europe and different in South America.
3) And also don't compare your country that you are at 30 degrees for a long time, with Europe at the moment.

Don't just look at what's going on in Uruguay, look at what's happening in New York, look at what's happening in Italy and Spain where there are millions of dead, look at the English ankle boots, look at what's happening in the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and then talk about it again. junta of Greece.

And believe me, today in Greece we have more freedom than some other European countries that are being caught by the police on the street and being raped.

But I said again, how everyone sees and judges death is subjective. Others say he was old and it doesn't matter, others see it as humanitarian, others see it from an economic point of view and only others see nothing, and they continue a candy that I don't know what it is for.

And I close by saying that you should not have a political discussion, but a social one. Koulis, like any other Koulis in the world, will be judged by the victims, their relatives, the economy, but also many others. But that is the job of tomorrow. Now there is today and it is more special.
Epeidi den exo xrono tha sou apantiso mono os pros ton gio efoplisti. Den leme katholou ta idia. Ego ferno os paradeigma ton gio tou efoplisti gia na sou eksigiso pos stin Ellada oi nomoi isxuoun PANTA epilektika. Den zitao tin timoria tou, opos k de zitao tin timoria kanenos gia atomiki euthuni. Esu pou zitas tin timoria olon oson vgenoun ekso "paranoma" sto telos to mono pou tha katafereis tha einai na timorountai mono oi kakomoirides .. Giati pisteuo antilamvanesai pos to na timorithoun gioi efopliston einai ligo outopiko stin xora tin. Auta.

Reactions: Kavajim
For my friend Tigres ....hold a small basket, because the same strategy was followed by the Englishman and now he does not manage to count victims. Yesterday in Uruguay you were not dead, from what you wrote, today there is one. Sit for 10 days (without restrictive measures) and then check the numbers. And Turkey reported the first case on March 9 and now counts 7.500

We had said it and written it in here for the US and the UK. No surprise. I question the numbers for 500 reasons that I'm bored of analyzing (and that 's why I've stopped commenting so as not to be considered' terrifying 'the world) and to give my respects to Kavajim -mainly- and anyone else who devotes personal time to write down. I personally have gone through a situation somewhere between despair, despair and ... "Kazantzaki". "I do not hope for anything, I do not fear for anything, I am free."

Grace this will be the goal. Let's not get to despair. And that's why I'm more upset.
I have to chastise my child and leave him up to the balcony, because the unruly can not keep the pedophiles and the disobedient in their house for 20 days and every "anarcho-autonomous" can break the quarantine and ask to come to Manoula when for months and years she cursed Greece and its carpets ...

To write, quickly, my opinion. Both in the political and social part. The only good thing about the government, for me, is that it took precautionary measures early on. Almost in all areas. Schools were closed early, fortunately the carnivals were canceled because now we would be for the carnivals, relatively early (maybe even earlier) the stadiums were closed, those coming from abroad should have entered quarantine measures earlier, with the churches He made a mistake, it is understood that they should have closed immediately, he closed shops early, etc., he was a little late with the unnecessary travels to islands and provinces and that is why the meeting took place in Ikaria. Of course, the guy who broke the quarantine and made him smoke 100% paparazzi.
Beyond that, in the political arena, everything else has gone wrong. No preparation for what was to come, lack of necessary materials in almost all hospitals, that's why all the doctors have come out to the railings, communication games and plenty of money to cover up the bad products and no money for the health sectors. From what I read, France with 5 million secured 100.000 tests, we gave 11 to lick our channels. A lot of money to ours (private medical centers, KEK) and attention to the francs, while the popolo dies. It is clear in the incident with the paparazzi in Ikaria, who broke a quarantine, who knows what the hell he did to the island and we sent a warplane to take the useless one, while the woman with 3 children in Kastoria begged EODY for a test and died waiting . Foul for 4 reds, not just one.
Tsiordas has become a government dog. He doesn't tell the truth except what they tell him to say. And yesterday he accused a journalist of sowing fear, when Koulis said that coffins are not enough for them in Italy, even if we want to get there. Ridiculous things. They have lost the ball at all levels.
In London, many students have been excluded and have no way to bring them, but the poppy in Ikaria took a plane to pick it up. Or, not to mention her, who thinks she is the Minister of Education, has done it not only in vain but she doesn't even know what is happening to her. I teach 15 children, from high school to high school, who go to 4 different high schools and 3 different high schools. They don't do anything and nowhere. The lesson from a distance has gone for bruises, since sometimes it was not a lesson. High school students have also been enrolled in the school network (sch.gr for those who know) and some teachers send exercises to some courses, so that the little ones do not rust. No lesson, repetition exercises. They have not been able to set this up either.
And let's go to the social part. They are trying to pass the uselessness of the rulers to laoutziko! We are unruly, we do not live at home, etc. Yes, we are m @ l @ kes, no one disputes that. Not only in Greece, everywhere. A classic example is the video suggested by the friend above. Instead of convincing him in the video that the problem exists and threatens us all. That is why I agree with the measures. Since we do not make up our own minds, someone has to squeeze us. But plus Athena and hand moves! Do something, you state. In a song sung by the Katsimihaians, he says: "the world does not change either through words or prayers". There are many views, such as the immunity of the herd, such as the example of Germany and South Korea, what the British did, what the Uruguayan does, in Belarus the president told them to drink 100 ml of vodka a day because it kills the virus . Generally everyone is trying to do something. Here we closed the world home and say prayers. Except for those in the hospital, where people have played.
I believe these and I just wanted to submit them ......

PS I forgot to mention the m @ laki @ thrown by Hardalias, who had to be fired in time dt

Last edited:
Grace this will be the goal. Let's not get to despair. And that's why I'm more upset.
I have to chastise my child and leave him up to the balcony, because the unruly can not keep the pedophiles and the disobedient in their house for 20 days and every "anarcho-autonomous" can break the quarantine and ask to come to Manoula when for months and years she cursed Greece and its carpets ...
Den katalava kala opoios vrizei tin Ellada, k ta apodedeigmena xalia tis apagoreuetai na epistrepsei sto spiti tou? An einai etsi vgalte K ena nomo ekei sto elladistan oloi osoi antidroun k vrizoun politikous apateones K ellada na sulamvanontai apo to kratos K na apelasontai amesa. Do you have any rhetorical apparatus auti gia tous ellines tou eksoterikou? Protupo sou einai o kurios xardalias na fantasto e?

This is also a solution, come on and let those who have chairs leave us one by one.
But unfortunately even the sensitive ones do this, who see that mastrubation goes cloud, while the tomars, which don't even understand the meaning of the word humanity, don't get anything, my horn

Reactions: Fairplay
Den katalava kala opoios vrizei tin Ellada, k ta apodedeigmena xalia tis apagoreuetai na epistrepsei sto spiti tou? An einai etsi vgalte K ena nomo ekei sto elladistan oloi osoi antidroun k vrizoun politikous apateones K ellada na sulamvanontai apo to kratos K na apelasontai amesa. Do you have any rhetorical apparatus auti gia tous ellines tou eksoterikou? Protupo sou einai o kurios xardalias na fantasto e?

You like to confuse things. Nobody hates anyone. I have always been a supporter of freedom at all levels.
But when you are in a lockdown phase, you need to understand that you will have to obey whatever method they impose on you.

So if you do not have a serious reason to come, I do not think that a serious issue of repatriation should be created for the next period (1 month) if you declare permanent residence abroad. Also, everyone must finally understand that here you will come and get into a heavy quarantine of independent symptoms.

To write, quickly, my opinion. Both in the political and social part. The only good thing about the government, for me, is that it took precautionary measures early on. Almost in all areas. Schools were closed early, fortunately the carnivals were canceled because now we would be for the carnivals, relatively early (maybe even earlier) the stadiums were closed, those coming from abroad should have entered quarantine measures earlier, with the churches He made a mistake, it is understood that they should have closed immediately, he closed shops early, etc., he was a little late with the unnecessary travels to islands and provinces and that is why the meeting took place in Ikaria. Of course, the guy who broke the quarantine and made him smoke 100% paparazzi.
Beyond that, in the political arena, everything else has gone wrong. No preparation for what was to come, lack of necessary materials in almost all hospitals, that's why all the doctors have come out to the railings, communication games and plenty of money to cover up the bad products and no money for the health sectors. From what I read, France with 5 million secured 100.000 tests, we gave 11 to lick our channels. A lot of money to ours (private medical centers, KEK) and attention to the francs, while the popolo dies. It is clear in the incident with the paparazzi in Ikaria, who broke a quarantine, who knows what the hell he did to the island and we sent a warplane to take the useless one, while the woman with 3 children in Kastoria begged EODY for a test and died waiting . Foul for 4 reds, not just one.
Tsiordas has become a government dog. He doesn't tell the truth except what they tell him to say. And yesterday he accused a journalist of sowing fear, when Koulis said that coffins are not enough for them in Italy, even if we want to get there. Ridiculous things. They have lost the ball at all levels.
In London, many students have been excluded and have no way to bring them, but the poppy in Ikaria took a plane to pick it up. Or, not to mention her, who thinks she is the Minister of Education, has done it not only in vain but she doesn't even know what is happening to her. I teach 15 children, from high school to high school, who go to 4 different high schools and 3 different high schools. They don't do anything and nowhere. The lesson from a distance has gone for bruises, since sometimes it was not a lesson. High school students have also been enrolled in the school network (sch.gr for those who know) and some teachers send exercises to some courses, so that the little ones do not rust. No lesson, repetition exercises. They have not been able to set this up either.
And let's go to the social part. They are trying to pass the uselessness of the rulers to laoutziko! We are unruly, we do not live at home, etc. Yes, we are m @ l @ kes, no one disputes that. Not only in Greece, everywhere. A classic example is the video suggested by the friend above. Instead of convincing him in the video that the problem exists and threatens us all. That is why I agree with the measures. Since we do not make up our own minds, someone has to squeeze us. But plus Athena and hand moves! Do something, you state. In a song sung by the Katsimihaians, he says: "the world does not change either through words or prayers". There are many views, such as the immunity of the herd, such as the example of Germany and South Korea, what the British did, what the Uruguayan does, in Belarus the president told them to drink 100 ml of vodka a day because it kills the virus . Generally everyone is trying to do something. Here we closed the world home and say prayers. Except for those in the hospital, where people have played.
I believe these and I just wanted to submit them ......

PS I forgot to mention the m @ laki @ thrown by Hardalias, who had to be fired in time dt

Aimed at everything !!!
I just didn't catch the postscript. I probably missed some important information

Reactions: BetLaden
You like to confuse things. Nobody hates anyone. I have always been a supporter of freedom at all levels.
But when you are in a lockdown phase, you need to understand that you will have to obey whatever method they impose on you.

So if you do not have a serious reason to come, I do not think that a serious issue of repatriation should be created for the next period (1 month) if you declare permanent residence abroad. Also, everyone must finally understand that here you will come and get into a heavy quarantine of independent symptoms.
To na min exeis spiti, na mi se dexontai ta hotel, K na min exeis lefta epeidi se edioksan yan ti douleia einai sovaroi logoi gia sena? Gia ton xardalia pantos oxi .. Episis psakse ligo ti kanane alles xores me ton epanapatrismo .. I moni xora pou arneitai toso proklitika epanapatrismous einai i ellada.

In all your answers you try to confuse the answers of others with the views of others as common to get your opinions correct.
Why on the one hand do you confuse my views with those of Hardalias, on the other do you say me and the other supporters of Koulis etc ...

I ask you in which of these categories does the student who came with an Englishman and a Dutchwoman for a holiday in Ikaria in the middle of a lockdown belong to, since he first broke the quarantine?
Not to mention so many students showing the channels every day.

All my fellow workers I have (and there are many) in England and Germany, have settled down and "endured" like us the decisions of the countries in which they work.

Those who have to return, will return !!! They just need to know that they will be quarantined OBLIGATORY, based on the decisions taken by the country of return

Well ertzan, tell us anything about the developments in Xanthi and Thrace in general. And I don't mean that it comes out in the middle.

Good evening!!

Ego den exo psifisei pote kanena, K to suriza to ftuno sta moutra. As milisoume omos ligo gia tin Uruguay pou meno tora. Loipon edo den uparxei kanena metro pou na apagoreuei tin kukloforia, KI kinisi malista stous dromous den exei kan meiothei (toulaxiston aisthita) sxedon oloi pane eleuthera pantou, K peripou to 1% or autous forane masks. Take the net uparxoun 280 peripou krousmata koronoiou, or ta opoia mono ena sovara, kanenas thanatos fusika. Edo omos den moirazei i gavernisi i idiotika nosokomeia, alla koitaei na kanei oso perissotera test ginetai dorean se dimosia. Episi o prothupourgos sto diaggelma pou ekane eipe bes kurio melima tou einai na anteksoun S auti tin krisi og asthenesteroi oikonomika, tous opoious tha voithisei me epidomata. Mazeutikan arketes diafores me to kouli e?

Yes, there were several differences with Koulis. So what;

If he didn't distribute gifts to private hospitals, shouldn't he take action?
If he didn't distribute money to the canals, shouldn't he take action?
If he did more tests, shouldn't he take action?
If it could magically increase ICUs and hospital staff within a day, shouldn't it take action?
Have all the countries that have a better public health system than Greece made the mistake of taking action?

Reactions: Kavajim
Well ertzan, tell us anything about the developments in Xanthi and Thrace in general. And I don't mean that it comes out in the middle.

Good evening!!
We are doing well in Thrace for the time being. Everyone inside. Imagine I went to collect pensions from 3 different ATMs Friday night at 10 o'clock I said there would be a queue and there was literally no soul circulating.
In general, things are quiet in the mountainous area and in us

Yes, there were several differences with Koulis. So what;

If he didn't distribute gifts to private hospitals, shouldn't he take action?
If he didn't distribute money to the canals, shouldn't he take action?
If he did more tests, shouldn't he take action?
If it could magically increase ICUs and hospital staff within a day, shouldn't it take action?
Have all the countries that have a better public health system than Greece made the mistake of taking action?
Poia metra akrivos, k gia poious parhtikan stin Ellada? Ta meter pos an pao gia douleia den kollao? Mathaino pos ergates pane kanonika stis oikodomes Kai douleuoun, mathaino episis pos den exei apagoreutei stous taxitzides na douleuoun (giati vlepeis pos an an kollisoun pelati tous, K autos sti sunexeia allous e de trexei doptoia gati euthou muth atom ergazotan) .. Milise mou gia metra stin ellada na gelaso.

Or fb filo
And so, a virus exposes the incompetence of a state whose government had taken care to devalue public health as a good for years. That treated doctors and nurses as statistical barriers to saving money, which we considered third-class citizens because we were not insured in the private sector, because it is completely anachronistic to expect the state to provide you with the obvious.
And so many of our fellow citizens applauded the decision to close everything down, were impressed by the precautionary measures, only that they were mainly about the government's attempt to cover her ass, so that the shortages in hospitals would not be noticed.
Even now, her spokesperson, Mr. Tsiodras, who acquired thousands of groupies because he says it well, never answered the death of the 41-year-old who became a ball between EODY and her personal doctor. countries that were slow to take action but not countries that could expose our way of dealing with it.
The candy of individual responsibility continues to be a wonderful excuse that can be useful if things go wrong because the state is never to blame, it's your fault that you took out the trash without sending a message to 13033.
And don't criticize because you are Syrizans and a consensus is needed: consensus in Greece means not to have demands on our rights, and to pay attention to the tsardoukades of Hardaliades.
So stay home, Tsiodras, stay home Hardalias, stay home and run.
And as long as we stay home and a catastrophe comes to the financial side, those of us who make it clear and don't get stuck or become zombies or don't get psychologically will start all over again the lives we built with so much effort, because bosses are hassles and it's your fault that you lived and survived.
And if you want to survive again, your state is preparing a life of mulberries: you will live with the recession and if you don't like it, let's stick a corona to die.
Individual responsibility until the sun goes down.

Poia metra akrivos, k gia poious parhtikan stin Ellada? Ta meter pos an pao gia douleia den kollao? Mathaino pos ergates pane kanonika stis oikodomes Kai douleuoun, mathaino episis pos den exei apagoreutei stous taxitzides na douleuoun (giati vlepeis pos an an kollisoun pelati tous, K autos sti sunexeia allous e de trexei doptoia gati euthou muth atom ergazotan) .. Milise mou gia metra stin ellada na gelaso.

On the one hand, you say that these measures should not be taken and you believe that they restrict individual freedom. On the other hand, you say that they do not offer anything substantial.

If everything turned black and no one was on the streets, you would still be making comparisons with the junta. Now that some activities have not been banned so that economic activity and supply of some essential goods are not zeroed in, you don't like it.

From what I understand, you think that with some public health support and financial support from the economically weaker citizens, we would be fine and there would be no need for more. In other words, you are talking about a herd immunity with social support. So I ask, how many ICUs would we need in such a scenario? How many staff recruitments for the NSS? How long would it take to implement such a plan? Would we have the luxury of time?

In general, can you tell me what is the alternative plan that the government should follow?

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...