Pandemic and ... # major

Pro

25 Feb 2012
And also a lot of people need to understand what the word pandemic means and how to deal with a pandemic.
Reactions: BetLaden

Tigres

29 Mar 2019
Here, in front of everyone, I declare that it is at least a joke to say as an operation that you will send me a photo and so you will prove to me that you remain an equator. as if I already knew the face shot and I will be able to verify it now ..... :p :p :p :p :p

I don't think you stay in ουργurguaistan because you are an authoritarian like the ones you are shouting here in Greece ... so bad for someone who stays so far away. I'm not stuck.

so I don't care where you live. I just don't eat weed.
Tropoi uparxoun polloi gia na apodeikso oti eimai stin Uruguay mi se noiazei. Pes esu posa tha mou doseis k to kanonizoume sto pi k fi. Alla profanos tha sai kammia ftoxia noudoula i kaimeni opote adika to sizitame. Episis to oti eimai makria yan tin ellada de simainei k oti den exo oikonomika sumferonta stin ellada. Gkegke saini mou?
Reactions: Fairplay

Pro

25 Feb 2012
Ego ta exo pei or tin arxi. Mesa MONO oi ilikiomenoi, oi eupatheis omades, K osoi tous prosexoyn.Oi upoloipoi canonika sunexizoun tis zoes tous. De noeitai gia mia flu (oso foniki K an einai auti) na mantroneis mesa mia olokliri xora, k na katastrefeis oikonomika ekatommuria anthropous.
If you did what you say, South Korea would be the first in cases and deaths. England followed the immunity until Monday but revised the day before yesterday.
The h1n1 virus was found to be a cure for herd immunity and was found to be a quick cure, but the main features of the virus were contagious, mortality was low compared to the flu virus (after a holiday and after 1 year). treatment in case of pandemic. If the next virus has 5 times the contagion of today's coronavirus; He understands the consequences I think. The World Health Organization page is clear about the first 4 stages of treatment.
Reactions: kwnstantinos20
19 Mar 2020
Tropoi uparxoun polloi gia na apodeikso oti eimai stin Uruguay mi se noiazei. Pes esu posa tha mou doseis k to kanonizoume sto pi k fi. Alla profanos tha sai kammia ftoxia noudoula i kaimeni opote adika to sizitame. Episis to oti eimai makria yan tin ellada de simainei k oti den exo oikonomika sumferonta stin ellada. Gkegke saini mou?
although I don't have a nail for where you live, we would bet and I wouldn't know how to prove it to me. ??? are you looking for fools?
As for your financial interests, I will tell you that my own economic interests also go backwards, but I don't care since I put health on the economy. I have said it in a previous post. if you don't care about people who fought so that we have a free homeland but money ... I care about people and now it's time to give it back to them by staying home.

but you give more importance to your home bet than to tell us if there is a virus and what we will do. are they intentional?

is there a virus?
if so what do you suggest we do?
if the measures you propose fall out, what would you like to have as a personal impact?

because we have not forgotten that if a government takes wrong measures, it will have its effects. We here who write our soft $% ^ & s and play it first-time doctors etc we have no effect.

Pro

25 Feb 2012
I find it funny and ridiculous to ask if there is a virus. Probably more dangerous I would say.
Reactions: BetLaden
19 Mar 2020
I find it funny and ridiculous to ask if there is a virus. Probably more dangerous I would say.

I agree 100% but I don't catch the tigres anywhere so I went back to the basics. After all, a video was uploaded by the press in Chania looking for the dead and did not find them. so for some here it is in the mind.

So let tigres explain to us what he believes.
forum is and we submit our opinion. not only to point with our finger.

Pro

25 Feb 2012
I agree 100% but I don't catch the tigres anywhere so I went back to the basics. After all, a video was uploaded by the press in Chania looking for the dead and did not find them. so for some here it is in the mind.

So let tigres explain to us what he believes.
forum is and we submit our opinion. not only to point with our finger.
I uploaded it to a chat.

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
However, I have the solution ready for those who are supporters of the immune herd and want to go to work immediately "fearlessly" ...

Signed application that they wish to be ill without making any claim for compensation in any complication and cap 15 days quarantine-incarceration. And in order not to become inhuman in case of a serious illness, you could enter the ICU. Apart from that, the signature that the salary will be intact for the 15th day and then you continue normally.

So you will be happy after you managed not to cut your salaries and your job but the others will know that in 15 days you will be completely well and will be able to come comfortably to your store, to your job without getting stuck. Also little by little we will get closer to the possibility of the immune herd.

You will simply take the risk of the disease and in return you will be free without restrictions.

It would be fun to apply even in one state.

Damn if there would be one of those who talk about "a simple virus" or "junta" that would go ...

Pro

25 Feb 2012
However, I have the solution ready for those who are supporters of the immune herd and want to go to work immediately "fearlessly" ...

Signed application that they wish to be ill without making any claim for compensation in any complication and cap 15 days quarantine-incarceration. And in order not to become inhuman in case of a serious illness, you could enter the ICU. Apart from that, the signature that the salary will be intact for the 15th day and then you continue normally.

So you will be happy after you managed not to cut your salaries and your job but the others will know that in 15 days you will be completely well and will be able to come comfortably to your store, to your job without getting stuck. Also little by little we will get closer to the possibility of the immune herd.

You will simply take the risk of the disease and in return you will be free without restrictions.

Damn if there would be one of those who talk about "a simple virus" or "junta" that would go ...
I wouldn't go.

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
I know. Even those who write that they would go, would not go in the end.

In theory all things are possible, in practice there is difficulty.

And when we talk about even 1 / 1.000.000 probability of death (not here which is much higher), no one would play with this probability for as much money in the world.

This can be confirmed by anyone who has personally experienced a death experience. And because I lived, I think the only thoughts are that I could have a little more, your family etc and not the money.

Of course after that you forget and you can reach the other end

Tigres

29 Mar 2019

Sovara tora les auta os epixeirimata? Sou upenthimizo pos eimai stin Uruguay .. Kukloforo kanonika pantou. Den exo kammia asfalisi edo, oute perimeno na paro apozimiosi yan kanena. Den me noiazei na kolliso, den fovamai giati gnorizo ​​pos oi pithanotites na patho kati sovaro einai 0.4% Ti oxi? To eipe K o kurios tsiodras xtes.

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
What you say cannot happen.

Winning the battle with the monster does not mean that you cannot be mocked again. This has to do with the strength of the antibodies we get when we get sick.
Scientists are still looking to see how long the antibodies of those made well by Coronio remain strong. Find out how long a cycle is, and how long it can take for the virus to return. There is still no satisfactory data as in addition to the fact that the sample is small, it is very recent that they were cured.
Reactions: okonski and goal2

BetLaden

Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
Tigres, please drop the tones a bit because you speak with enough intensity and there is no reason.
And this applies to anyone else who has raised the volume.

Also remind that in the forum political conversations are prohibited and also that the topic concerns Koronaios and our best possible information with proven articles and not conspiracy theories.
Reactions: okonski

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Anyone who did not understand this, of course, is a utopian, "humorous" and immoral proposal.
Of course, euthanasia is for many, but let's not confuse the issues and lose the meaning of the topic that betladen says.
As for the antibodies you say betladen, you gain immunity !! This is a fact. As long as there is no mutation.

What needs to be proven, as you say, is how much of these antibodies will be above a level that you will have real resistance to the virus. In short, you will never need a souvenir ... Where this is another conversation.

I wish everyone good strength, good minds, good ears on everything in the discussions and then language, and above all health to EVERYONE !!!

Together we will say it at the end of the "drama". I hope so ...

If I have a serious article, I will post it, without comment. Without this, of course, being a proof of lack of arguments.

For any other comment, we'll talk to pm ..

I greet....

BetLaden

Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
I transferred the politics you make to humor to the corresponding topic so that it stays clean here for conversations about Coronio.

I will not allow the topic to be dismantled either because of the ways of some, to stop writing the views of grace or Kavajim and others who may be alienated by the latest skirmishes.

We are returning to the normal rhythm ... Please everyone keep a good level that was 90% kept for so many days ...

For theories and havale in another topic please

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
From tonight we have the following.

As of 8 pm, 5 municipalities of the country are in full quarantine, including the municipalities of Xanthi and Myki.

The Deputy Minister of Civil Protection N. Hardalias stressed that because there is a high epidemiological burden in the last 24 hours, additional local measures are being taken in the municipalities of Kastoria, Orestidos, Nestori, Xanthi and Mycenae.

What will apply

For 14 days the traffic is prohibited from 8 pm to 8 am.

Exceptionally suspended travel for (4) assistance to a person in need of assistance, (5) transition to a ceremony and (6) personal exercise or exit with a pet.

Home Help will help people in need. For robberies only first-degree relatives will be allowed and the exit for pets is only allowed around the house for 15 minutes.

Funny joke excites me dude all this. Go out and go through various alleys to reach the goal. Wow, Hollywood scene makes you a little bit different : paidi:
Reactions: kostas69

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
A special interview that is worth reading by everyone with answers or possible answers to many questions that haunt the minds of many.
As long as everyone doesn't stay in the places they want to satisfy their personal appetites and desires-fears.
To those who have read my previous posts (about 10-15 days ago) I have mentioned the same professor again. It happens that I have met him and so I appreciate him more ....

To most I totally agree, to some I keep some "distances"

Anyway, again, it's worth reading ...

Predictions

• 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Shakhtar Donetsk - Wolfsburg
  • 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Copenhagen - Basaksehir
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Manchester United - Leinster
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Inter - Getafe
  • Tomorrow 06-08-2020
  • 03:05
    Novasports 1HD
    • Philadelphia - Portland
  • 21:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Memphis Grizzlies - Utah Jazz
  • Tomorrow 06-08-2020
  • 01:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Oklahoma City Thunder - Los Angeles Lakers
  • 20:00
    Eurosport 1
    • Formula E, Berlin
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    cosmicsports Forum Bot: Cosmicsports user started a new topic called "Aslanidiarikia igavisi by bet 365" ...