Paris...

balkanios

20 Apr 2007
Children return to their fatherland. I came back yesterday and the best impressions. I don't think there is a better city to eat than some of your francs.
We saw most of Paris. We went to most parts of it. I will not write details, but only what I find useful for anyone who is going to go.
First, the fact that wherever you stand and look you see their finesse. The best way to see the most classical places is Batobus (river bus) taking out a card and using it by entering and going out at every stop on the Seine. It starts from the Eiffel tower and Trocadero reaches stops at the Louvre and again. At each stop you go down - you see everything (just so you know the city) using your feet to make the necessary stops for an espresso or a crepe and a brush for the next. Where I gathered most were the live shows on the streets you see beneath the bridges on the banks: from incredible musicians-dancers-puppets, etc. (from afternoon onwards).
For anyone who is a metro enthusiast, they go everywhere with maps showing you the lines - the stations and the line you are changing. Easily even for me that I had to get on a train or coach for years (take the ticket of ten tickets around ten euros or take out one of the weekly cards).
Areas that I liked the most: De la Siete (the island of Notre Dame and the Latin Quarter where I found round-souvlaki, since their kitchens for those who are not used to it) is the San Germer with bistro-shops and a lot of life there - Montmartre (nice but very touristy) - Saint Mara and Bastille.
Saying about museums I do not think so since they are known. Just worthy of a word for their impressive shopping center, Lafayette, which you just get in and look around and high, you get your scent in all its splendor but terribly stylish. It has nice stacks at 2,000-3,500 : twis:but if you go downstairs you find the shoe at our own prices.
Those who go to the bag after you buy the 2 bottle with 2,5 Euros and 4-5. Their water is drunk, so you ask for a carapace (a carafe of water) if you sit down and you are not for wine.
If you sit for French cuisine you will pay it, otherwise italian-Mc Donald-round-pancakes-the panniers are the alternative for cheaper things.
Shoes comfortable because you have to be prepared for queuing and walking queues.
Do not look for cigarette kiosks - they sell or sell in a cafe or smoky cubes and there are not many places to find.
Fragrances fragrances at Fragonard's oldest perfume outfit in Paris with its own fragrances incredibly (women crazy). La Fayet and Francona are in the Opera. There is also a good outlet but we did not go and I do not remember where it is.
If you go to Disney with your check-in game and take a quick pass to not queue. The only negative thing about this is that the next one comes out after an hour I think. We go to ten in the morning and leave around 8-8,30 without getting it all.

It is a good idea to have someone with a few French speakers - they do not speak English, and those who speak, speak with French accents and you do not catch one.

Finally, I can not fail to mention what you feel like a Greek in the Louvre, seeing the Venus of Milos and the Victory of Samothraki in the most prominent positions of the museum (together with the Jokonda are the three musical plays of the museum). Pride, excitement, admiration for their beauty and an enormous anger that makes you want to start crying like the crazy in the Louvre "KLEFTEEESES !!!!!!!!" these are ours of ours !!!!!!!!!!

However, the French are not playing - they have made Paris really an incredible city and unfortunately the comparisons with Athens (beyond the Acropolis and monuments) are tragic for us.

nikitas

9 Nov 2005
WHERE PLAYS WITH YOU AND YOU
Re: Paris ...

thaliana athens balls paris ... you have given me many stars ...................... and in Berlin ........... ............

a perfect description and when I hear the word paris there my mind travels. it is THOSE that has traveled: sign:

nikitas

9 Nov 2005
WHERE PLAYS WITH YOU AND YOU
Re: Paris ...

Please a modelist quit Nikita's response and then my own ...

It is out of the question Nikitas .. This topic will be left untouched by sportspeople !!!: twis:
your wicked mind goes there, I told you what Paris reminds me of. Someone else would think of a great love, too, have to go away. And I did not mention anybody.: eye:

Today's Birthday

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • game:
    Does this 4,33 of the past just look great to me ?? : Rolleyes:
  • PANATHA:
    jogo said:
    Does this 4,33 of the past just look great to me ??
    Huge and well worth the risk .... but with the soul betting on this mess ???
  • Balaton:
    Is Boos on the court?
  • Balaton:
    Sorry now this team is capable of getting at least X from Tottenham to play next week? 0-3 from the 1 half time will be
  • PANATHA:
    Good morning!!
  • #Infobeto:
    Good morning
  • PANATHA:
    What are we doing?
  • #Infobeto:
    Here in the race. To see if anything comes alive today.
  • #Infobeto:
    We also have three open bets by Lord Eliakis. To see how the day goes.
    +1
  • #Infobeto:
    Have a nice Sunday everyone.
    +1
  • Balaton:
    My dad's playing style over the last 2 years. 8 pack with three standards and 5 to have 2 rolls in and request 6 packs. He just got overthrown by Zwolle, but as we all know, he is a jerk because he will not pass the bulletin. If you can change his mind now ... he will never change his mind
    +1
  • PANATHA:
    In Denmark at 29΄ Hobro - Copenhagen 2-1 ... at 2.70 Copenhagen wins ....
  • #Infobeto:
    It is a pity such thoughts not to pay them ...
  • BetLaden:
    "Dianomes15" won the SuperLeague 3 competition. His gift has already been sent ... : beers1:
    +1
  • BetLaden:
    Today begins the IFC Forum ... as well as tomorrow the competition for the Champions League and the day after tomorrow for the Europa League. Let's go : cool !:
    +1
  • #Infobeto:
    Good evening and good week. European week, we will be bedding and breaking records in infobeto competitions :))))
  • Forum Bot:
    User ligdomenos started a new theme called "deposit to 365." in the Betting conversations.
  • Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "Gambling Remarks" in the Football Predictions.
  • Forum Bot:
    User grace_kelly started a new theme called "no name" in the Football Predictions.
  • Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new theme called "IFC # 16: A GROUP: 1 the racing" in the IFC Competition.
  • Forum Bot:
    User Kavajim started a new theme called "Metz / St. Petersburg" in the Tennis.
  • Forum Bot:
    McLaren17 has started a new thread called "IFC # 16: B GROUP: 1 racing" in IFC Competition.
  • Forum Bot:
    User BetLaden started a new theme called "Alternates" in the IFC Competition.
  • #Infobeto:
    Good evening, Zenith 0-1!
  • McLaren17:
    unfortunately 1-1 the Inter and we were going for double
    McLaren17: unfortunately 1-1 the Inter and we were going for double