Probability for red / black

sotiris25

12 IOL 2013
Good evening to all members!

Because I'm completely scrapped in terms of seniority:)twis:) mathematically and on the occasion of a discussion I had yesterday with a friend who has been involved in roulette, I wanted to ask anyone who knows or if they can calculate the chances of the colors coming to roulette as follows:

k-m-k-m-k-m-k-m-k-m-k-m-k-m

k: red m: black

That is, to come 14 times alternately, with the probability of 0 of course always lurking.

For continuous colors red or black we know that 10-12 consecutive can come for fun.

Reactions: tasos1407
Answer: Chances of red / black

and 25 times in a row .... it makes no sense to play roulette, unless you do it for a while or watch for a while throwing a specific dealer and playing bows.

The chances of them coming 14 times alternately black red, I think are the same as coming 14 times the same color. That is 0,0041% if I am not mistaken.

Tasso no, I do not intend to take roulette seriously just out of curiosity and I only ask to discuss it with my roulette friend or if it ever happens and I want to play havale do not play without any luck.

Fidodido thanks for the reply and anyone else can say with confidence that there are so many chances it would be good.

Also let's know if anyone knows how likely it is that the ball will fall in the same dozen seven consecutive times.

Each spin has the same chances for a color or a number to come. It is possible, but it is rare for 25 spins to be red-black-red, etc. but once again do not sit at all and go the colors in a row for 15-20 spins ... So every time the ball spins does not affect the previous spin at all the result of the next.

Reactions: fidodido

Goodmorning my friend.

Obviously I understand what you are saying, in theory the same 20 teams can come 12 times in a row, the question is how many chances does such a thing happen ..

The probability for 14 times alternating color is 0,000244%. The probability for 7 times in the same 12 is 0,000457%.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Reactions: sotiris25

The probability for 14 times alternating color is 0,000244%. The probability for 7 times in the same 12 is 0,000457%.

That is ...... NEVER
However, the continuous color, I would say that it is a better idea only once that it came to come again and if the series continues, you wait as soon as the other color comes, you bet it again and so on.
Check it out : npaper:

But if you want to win one euro and double every time you lose, and you get 10 consecutive times alternately, you will have lost 2000 euros by then and you will have to bet another 2000 to win 1 euro. Keep that in mind, too.

Doubling or any other method of increasing betting is a very dangerous sport.
What I suggested has to do with a game for a short period of time and if you go out 2 or 3 balls at most you take your profit and leave with a smile.
Possible scenario, with necessary condition do not fall on the rake, ie zero.
In the case of zero, the ....... of a bad myriad does not apply, so you pick them up and leave with a smile without a smile this time : twis:

Hmmm ... take an example to understand something ...

Even if we play CROWN / LETTERS with a coin, the CROWN has come 99 times ... the 100th what do you say to come ???

Simple ... 50% CROWN 50% LETTERS ... so are the chances and the series ...

If you want to spend your time in roulette I would suggest you to play columns or dozens and from 3 to choose 2. If you catch one you will have a net profit of 1 mark ... (personal preference the first 2 columns or the last 2 dozen) .

If you want to spend your time in blackjack I would suggest you to play the MINIMUM bet and chase 2 consecutive wins. That is, you put 5 euros and make 10 in your hand, you leave them and you chase another victory in a row to go to 20, if it comes to you you start from the beginning again ...

In blackjack things are more "in your hand" if you are a careful player, you have patience and you put a little mind to work on some things (which of course do not wait for me to analyze now).

Good luck
: sign:

If you want to spend your time in blackjack I would suggest you to play the MINIMUM bet and chase 2 consecutive wins. That is, you put 5 euros and make 10 in your hand, you leave them and you chase another victory in a row to go to 20, if it comes to you you start from the beginning again ...

In blackjack things are more "in your hand" if you are a careful player, you have patience and you put a little mind to work on some things (which of course do not wait for me to analyze now).

Good luck
: sign:

A quick parenthesis for my favorite blackjack not to spoil my friend's theme. In this game there are other facts. In an hour of play, on average, the mother wins 30 minutes. The other one comes in about 15 minutes and the players win 15 minutes, maybe even less if the mother's victories reach 35 minutes, say. Regardless of the rent of each player in this short period of time, the mother either burns or stops on a small sheet = 17. A good tactic is with patience and good search of the tables, it is suggested during peak hours, to find the table of the "bad" ten minutes of the mother, a look at the chips of the players if in the majority of them they look "inflated" and buoyuurr on the floor: eye:

A quick parenthesis for my favorite blackjack not to spoil my friend's theme. In this game there are other facts. In an hour of play, on average, the mother wins 30 minutes. The other one comes in about 15 minutes and the players win 15 minutes, maybe even less if the mother's victories reach 35 minutes, say. Regardless of the rent of each player in this short period of time, the mother either burns or stops on a small sheet = 17. A good tactic is with patience and good search of the tables, it is suggested during peak hours, to find the table of the "bad" ten minutes of the mother, a look at the chips of the players if in the majority of them they look "inflated" and buoyuurr on the floor: eye:

the whole secret is the last player at the table ... usually this position I try to find free ... : sign:

Nice dialogue, well done guys, thank you.

From time to time I have tried what my friend says roof me columns and 12s but I have never sat down to deal seriously with roulette.

I have tried Blackjack with a minimum bet of 0,10 with doubling in order to be able to make 10 consecutive defeats. a real and big lesson..Maybe it's a situation that someone else sits once every 2 years or even to anyone, but I personally do not get tempted again..I got the 16 euros left over from the 5 I had taken out and I am still running .: twis:

Of course I tried it on a table by myself without teammates and it is understood electronically.

Thanks everyone for the answers and if anyone has something to add, here we are ..

I don't think the electronic games are worth it, especially those of netend, this one has to make a lot of money ... you put small amounts, you win when you go from 0.50 minutes to 50 euros, it takes them ....

yes i do not say what i want to say is that electronically you can not win and when you win you have to leave because in the next 10 minutes you will not increase them but you will lose them .... generally if you do not see what you are playing and do not see the dealer. ..δεννν

Reactions: loxagos mark

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...