Payment of a tipster subscription with a PAYSAFECARD pin

force

17 IOL 2016
Good evening guys !
Tipster asks me to help him by sending the PAYSAFECARD pin, so that he can give me his predictions.
Would you subscribe in this way?

Sorry I'm crazy when I hear about subscriptions!
A question .
What skills does this man who asks for money to correctly predict the outcome of a match have ????
If he is as he says and is profitable, why does he "sell" the options ??? Normally he would not need it ... he would be rich ....
Now if we go to the case that he has some special abilities to choose correctly, why does he want money, with the risk of being locked in, say for tax evasion? Because it is illegal to withdraw money without declaring it.

And of course the guys here know better than I do that there is no way anyone can know the result to tell me.

I do not hide it ..... I have paid several times for such situations. Every time I was disappointed with my buckets, I searched for such types.

And I say that he knows something more than me ... I'm not good ... he to sell the options will be .....
Usually I gave 10 € .... and of course I did not pay for a second month because I was permanently in the bucket .... and I do not hide that many times they gave options where I had the opposite views with the result that if I played my own I would win ... ..do not get tired anymore .....

aaaa and something last ..... a few months ago I had some money and I say try a little expensive for my own money levels ... 50e was I remember ... via paypall (thankfully).
We are talking about a national swindler. I made my complaints to paypall .... in 2 days my € 50 was returned and since then ... no matter how disappointed I am, I do not go to such paths.

THE BEST TIPSTER IS YOU !!!!!!!

I would like to ask a question.

Why most (if not all !!!) of them, did not hold KAVA ?? ; did not hold a FUND? ;;;;.

Sorry I'm crazy when I hear about subscriptions!
A question .
What skills does this man who asks for money to correctly predict the outcome of a match have ????
If he is as he says and is profitable, why does he "sell" the options ??? Normally he would not need it ... he would be rich ....
Now if we go to the case that he has some special abilities to choose correctly, why does he want money, with the risk of being locked in, say for tax evasion? Because it is illegal to withdraw money without declaring it.

And of course the guys here know better than I do that there is no way anyone can know the result to tell me.

I do not hide it ..... I have paid several times for such situations. Every time I was disappointed with my buckets, I searched for such types.

And I say that he knows something more than me ... I'm not good ... he to sell the options will be .....
Usually I gave 10 € .... and of course I did not pay for a second month because I was permanently in the bucket .... and I do not hide that many times they gave options where I had the opposite views with the result that if I played my own I would win ... ..do not get tired anymore .....

aaaa and something last ..... a few months ago I had some money and I say try a little expensive for my own money levels ... 50e was I remember ... via paypall (thankfully).
We are talking about a national swindler. I made my complaints to paypall .... in 2 days my € 50 was returned and since then ... no matter how disappointed I am, I do not go to such paths.

THE BEST TIPSTER IS YOU !!!!!!!
From what I understand you did not achieve good tipsters. At the moment with legal assistance there is one in Greece. But for me it does not work because it is for those who put 3-digit bet amounts and plus the others now lately due to covet has a drop in success rates.
You will also tell me who I want to enter with a 25 € subscription, has lower odds, about 1,55 and again wants a 3-digit how much to bet, unless you want to put less and collect pocket money. It can play up to 270 matches a month. The success rate according to his excel which he has on both Facebook page and telegram is 65-70%.
After posting this topic I did a search on the internet and saw that most tipsters ask for paypal or PAYSAFE. Those who are legal also ask for a bank deposit. But the legal tipsters today are at the fingertips, in Greece always.

The 70% success rate for those who play alone, they know is a high percentage.
Of course for this player it matters if he plays consistently and how much he has an important wine cellar.
I have a Facebook group that I have closed but to the 60 people I had I gave a bunch of predictions only mainly for women's football matches by 95%. These are the ones I have been studying for 4 years and I know them almost from the outside and mixed up.
This year, a lot has changed in electronic betting.
One is that the big bets do not put many women's football matches with very strong favorites, eg Gintra Universitates, from Lithuania which with very weak teams brings huge scores.
As a result of the previous one I mentioned, I do not have a range of games to play by betting accurate scores (I have been stuck with this since 2017 when I started betting) and I can not give to the team.
After 3 months and while I was giving 2-4 maximum matches per week I stopped giving. My percentage dropped from about 80% to 69%. I also have a relevant development file.

Apart from the fact that many of the matches I was studying, the bettors did not have them live, they threw in what they put and the Max profit per score from € 500 to € 200. This happened in March, if I remember correctly, especially at Stoiximan, where I played due to good performances. Will you tell me they are wasting the 200 €? No more, I had learned to put up to 50 € -100 in a bet to make a maximum profit of 5-10 times. The net profit was a maximum of 400 to 450 per match. When I received this amount in the account, I withdrew 80-90% of the amount. Several times I reached 250-300 and made the usual mistake of sweetening players and playing the amount in many matches even in well-known leagues, with the natural consequence of losing them.
Overall, like most players, I'm lost around 2k.
The truth is that the time I wasted studying and playing is a lot. And at some point you get tired psychologically.
Now I play very little since a lot of time I do not want to waste anymore but I do not want to lose money even a little.
I wondered if I was writing on a tipster to get them ready I just haven't done it before and I thought of posting here to get opinions.
Thanks for the views submitted by the children of the forum so far.
Those who want to have their say and are willing to do so will be happy to read it.
What I realized after 4 years of engagement is that you only make money professionally from the bet, either as a tipster or a player, or playing, waiting for a ticket with a large amount.

Last winter I came close to a 4-digit gain by playing a 2nd score of 2 games but in the 2nd half in 1 of the matches the score remained low. The company gave me a cashout around € 150 at halftime, but I did not get it because I expected the strong to bomb the weak team with many goals in the second half as well.

Reactions: PANATHA
On the same subject a friend of mine has the following question, which I also have as unrelated to paysafe.
Let's say I buy a paysafe of 50 € and I give the market pin code to the tipster, can he transfer them to his bank account through his paysafe account?

From what I understand you did not achieve good tipsters. At the moment with legal assistance there is one in Greece. But for me it does not work because it is for those who put 3-digit bet amounts and plus the others now lately due to covet has a drop in success rates.
You will also tell me who I want to enter with a 25 € subscription, has lower odds, about 1,55 and again wants a 3-digit how much to bet, unless you want to put less and collect pocket money. It can play up to 270 matches a month. The success rate according to his excel which he has on both Facebook page and telegram is 65-70%.
After posting this topic I did a search on the internet and saw that most tipsters ask for paypal or PAYSAFE. Those who are legal also ask for a bank deposit. But the legal tipsters today are at the fingertips, in Greece always.

The 70% success rate for those who play alone, they know is a high percentage.
Of course for this player it matters if he plays consistently and how much he has an important wine cellar.
I have a Facebook group that I have closed but to the 60 people I had I gave a bunch of predictions only mainly for women's football matches by 95%. These are the ones I have been studying for 4 years and I know them almost from the outside and mixed up.
This year, a lot has changed in electronic betting.
One is that the big bets do not put many women's football matches with very strong favorites, eg Gintra Universitates, from Lithuania which with very weak teams brings huge scores.
As a result of the previous one I mentioned, I do not have a range of games to play by betting accurate scores (I have been stuck with this since 2017 when I started betting) and I can not give to the team.
After 3 months and while I was giving 2-4 maximum matches per week I stopped giving. My percentage dropped from about 80% to 69%. I also have a relevant development file.

Apart from the fact that many of the matches I was studying, the bettors did not have them live, they threw in what they put and the Max profit per score from € 500 to € 200. This happened in March, if I remember correctly, especially at Stoiximan, where I played due to good performances. Will you tell me they are wasting the 200 €? No more, I had learned to put up to 50 € -100 in a bet to make a maximum profit of 5-10 times. The net profit was a maximum of 400 to 450 per match. When I received this amount in the account, I withdrew 80-90% of the amount. Several times I reached 250-300 and made the usual mistake of sweetening players and playing the amount in many matches even in well-known leagues, with the natural consequence of losing them.
Overall, like most players, I'm lost around 2k.
The truth is that the time I wasted studying and playing is a lot. And at some point you get tired psychologically.
Now I play very little since a lot of time I do not want to waste anymore but I do not want to lose money even a little.
I wondered if I was writing on a tipster to get them ready I just haven't done it before and I thought of posting here to get opinions.
Thanks for the views submitted by the children of the forum so far.
Those who want to have their say and are willing to do so will be happy to read it.
What I realized after 4 years of engagement is that you only make money professionally from the bet, either as a tipster or a player, or playing, waiting for a ticket with a large amount.

Last winter I came close to a 4-digit gain by playing a 2nd score of 2 games but in the 2nd half in 1 of the matches the score remained low. The company gave me a cashout around € 150 at halftime, but I did not get it because I expected the strong to bomb the weak team with many goals in the second half as well.
I imagine that the tipster you are talking about is the Cretan John, who has passed this site from here before, but as you said ... in order to follow you must have a strong cellar and be constantly with a mobile phone or laptop in hand. ... for this very reason I never get into the process of paying subscriptions ... as if in all as soon as it gives a point its performance drops before we even manage to bet on it .... in general the whole issue is a big conversation. ... ok the other one gives us 100 singles in the month and he is positive ... the issue is how many of us can play alone, at what odds and with what bets ... I generally doubt if he bets all these us .... so this bet for ordinary players like me requires a lot of prudence and to do your bidding without financial openings and stress .... and for my madness I play here in the competition in exactly the same way as many The children of the site have correctly and cleverly entered the terms of the competition to match with prudent betting

Reactions: force
And in all ... if it is to play alone, why pay subscriptions and you do not look at the children here on the site who have very good success rates and of course we see them for free ....

Reactions: force
You are right to say that.
Anyone who suggests you as a tipster, site setup, computer program, you will say "we do not believe you".

But see also the following:

First assume that you are a doctor and discover the cure for baldness.
You will go to national institute and you will tell them "gentlemen I discovered the medicine against baldness".
The national institute takes the preparation, examines it and actually cures baldness.
So your discovery is part of the national recipe and you get a significant reward.
Of course in such a phase there are competitors who will try to steal your work, but there are also patents and national libraries that guarantee your safety against the law.

Suppose now that you discover the super-system we bet.
Do you go to the national institute again and tell them what?
This super system takes the money of Thanasakis and Maria - as they operate today
Thanasakis and Maria - and he puts them in my pocket (because that's what the super-system does in the end).
Indeed, the super-system takes the money of Thanasakis and Maria and puts it in your pocket - not disgusting - but what can the national institute say? It will say "what? How? Why? What is the usefulness of the product? We do not see the usefulness? Go". This is how it's gonna happen.

So both you and the super-systemist were in front of an unsolved problem.

There is of course the law of trade descriptions. If the super-system not it works, you take it
the other inside with the trade descriptions act. But it's running-it.

If we agree that a "tipster" is good enough.
If it holds a fund which we know does not delete tips.
And if he has a profit ... we will wonder .. how much profit he has.
I read above about odds of 1,55 (approximately) with a success rate of 65 to 70%
With the few that I know .... the profits are not enough even to withdraw the subscription !!! because with an odds of 1,55 you want a 64,51% success rate to be in your money.

For those who are positive about subscriptions, I will not argue ... I will just agree, but with terms ....

.This tipster to keep cash .... (dld to tell us how he plays, what system he follows and to see the course).

.Do not extinguish matches.

.And if it has a good ROI enough to put even pocket money in my pocket, I will agree and why not if I can go in too ..... The fireworks of a week are excluded.

But unfortunately they did not keep cash.
Many extinguish struggles
and even more are advertised in big wins.

Last I left the issue of success rate.
Whoever wants to mention the success rate he has, will necessarily put next to the average performance he plays.

80% success says the other !!!! and plays over 0,5 final !!!!
90% do you want success ??????? 94% I will tell you.

With 94% success, the over 0,5 final must have 1,064 before the start in order to be in your money. !!!!!!

And I'm a subscriber to the tipster that was mentioned, you really have to be vigilant because odds are falling but I am 100% happy with the profits and the professionalism, neither games are deleted nor mufa roi ...

Reactions: betover
Good evening guys !
Tipster asks me to help him by sending the PAYSAFECARD pin, so that he can give me his predictions.
You would subscribe to
With Pin and paysafecard nor with bullets as I have not used Paysafe since the deposits were made through paysafecards. Otherwise maybe. I have never given in my life of course.

But as betover said, we have to study a lot in such cases, especially his fund

Reactions: betover
no, and where does he get his tips from? is it valid?
I do not know its sources. What do you mean validly?
One thing I did not mention is that it is sparse and that some predictions suggest that they be played at bet22 which is not included in the legal ones. Bet22 for those who do not know is the Greek version of the Russian 1XBET.

Good evening, let me tell you my own experience and keep whatever you want.

1) Russian has in many cases stand out prices and in combination with the fact that it is what it is, many are those who have cried their profits.
2) I have also used tipsters for several niche purchases successfully. Almost everyone worked for green and was paid with paypal. Paysafe payment I have not encountered in anyone.
3) It is a given that you ask for a record of odds and bets, however when this is not certified by any third party anyone can state what they want.
4) How long the returns last is very crucial. In most cases, if you do not put the point in the first 30 d / l, you usually lose the value. For me the convenience and availability of prices in a tipster is equal to or with its ROI. What to do with an ROI if you can not approach it or if you can not live in parallel.
5) ROI is a big talk now. ROI to god with 20 bets a month I am not personally interested. It means you lost a bet and you closed the whole month. A thousand times a respectable volume and a lower ROI
6) The limits are almost certainly any mediocre and above tipster to follow. It is also the main reason why many tipsters become. They have nowhere to play and make money from subscriptions. What another member told you is true. People who have a way and method of making money from betting on a regular basis are NOT going to tell you how, let alone sell you their know-how. They are NOT stupid.

There are types out there that really work but the limits are given. The question is whether the purchases they give can delay them a little longer. (Another to play horses another to play corners)

That's all.

Last edited:
I do not know its sources. What do you mean validly?
One thing I did not mention is that it is sparse and that some predictions suggest that they be played at bet22 which is not included in the legal ones. Bet22 for those who do not know is the Greek version of the Russian 1XBET.
I mean by what criteria does he give the information? are there any samples? that let's say he gave 10 games with a success rate of 9 for example? can advertise this page. no i do not know her.

Predictions

• 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Fiorentina - Victoria Plzen
  • 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Lille - Aston Villa
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show Greek Edition 2023-24
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • PAOK - Club Brugge
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Roma - Milan
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • West Ham - Leverkusen
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atalanta - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Marseille - Benfica
  • 00:05
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show 2023-24
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - Prometheus
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
    Ertzan Ertzan: Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent