we take our own eyes with our hands
Reactions: venoss

Zer0c00L

6 Aug 2013
Athens
www.theinternetworld.org
Answer: Which links / posts are banned

I will, however, agree with what my intertwined nectar says
rather, some interlocutors want tutorial to polish their knowledge around the internet and good behavior rules.

every website on the web has some owner and some directors who come out of some rules regarding the smooth and good functioning of the website if someone does not agree with them just does not go to that website.

we have to understand that because we say / we write the simple users some other people are responsible and can answer to the competent authorities for this in my personal view we have to look at what we say do not expose people that we do not feel like nothing

By estimating to everyone and without any misunderstanding

Elias
Last edited:
Reactions: GIANNAROS

ElCid

6 and 2005

Something is written to you with the good and obviously because there are specific reasons, for the Greek to have the sense and reactivity, against the counter.
Of course, with all the political need for a tedious conversation.
One life the same.
Reactions: GIANNAROS and awax

bluebic

15 Oct 2012

INFOBETO in his long history has shown he is on the side of the player and is against squabbling and free expression.
But there are some things that can not be said publicly according to our own subjective judgment.
At this stage we have decided on the latest developments that publishing ways to bypass the providers' barriers is something we do not want to see in our forum.

Thanks for your understanding.
I fully understand the reasons that led the infobeto factors to such a decision and I will respect them, and from the other I can not say that I can see in my eyes the last forte of the freedom of expression: The same great Internet !!!

I do not know where to go and where to go, do not worry and bbc to get informed !!!
Finally there is also a positive one when the junta feels great and unpunished then it is more vulnerable!
The darkest darkness is a little before dawn ...

soupnik

7 Feb 2012

I also disagree with the bruises (and the rocks : Cool:)
<o:p> </ o:p>
Through my big heart I want them to be wished, to find someone and as long as they protect us, 100 times more to protect them!
<o:p> </ o:p>
The protection will be ....: twis:

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

futuristic welcome

somehow it could be a monopoly (eg,
If it is to "lose" the infobeto because you have come to know about the "illegal" ways, to hate politicians, providers and run around I prefer to lose you and everyone who came with such a purpose and stay 5-10-20 for those who stay but to have the infobeto.

The infobeto for me over ALL and ALL and let it talk about cooking recipes, inspiration, travel, etc.

<dl class = "stats"> <dt> My Registration Date: 10-08-2003
</ dt> </ dl> Number of messages: 35.605

Incidentally I complete 10 years in the forum
If they tell you something, I'm told a lot of things. Besides the infobeto there are other forums and blogs. Whoever we like about others will not be able to be these rules : sign:

Zer0c00L

6 Aug 2013
Athens
www.theinternetworld.org

If it is to "lose" the infobeto because you have come to know about the "illegal" ways, to hate politicians, providers and run around I prefer to lose you and everyone who came with such a purpose and stay 5-10-20 for those who stay but to have the infobeto.

The infobeto for me over ALL and ALL and let it talk about cooking recipes, inspiration, travel, etc.

<dl class = "stats"> <dt> My Registration Date: 10-08-2003
</ dt> </ dl> Number of messages: 35.605

Incidentally I complete 10 years in the forum
If they tell you something, I'm told a lot of things. Besides the infobeto there are other forums and blogs. Whoever we like about others will not be able to be these rules : sign:
the message of the most conversational person I am new to you has covered me completely.

it is known to all I imagine

that other websites were looking at the quantity of users and other quality

you choose accordingly
Reactions: GIANNAROS and awax

SERRES

18 Jan 2006
SERRES

Good evening to all,
by reading the subject, I totally agree with the limitations of the Managers because they will explain the issues we are discussing.
Reactions: GIANNAROS

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

The subject with the company that I opened was the one I erased. We have said 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times stop posting style themes "She is not on the list why ?, we are in danger or not" etc. We take our own eyes on our own.
Fear to play you have doubts; Do not play but do not go to burn us and everyone else.

Similar issues will continue to be deleted.

Thank you for understanding : sign:

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
I have never put a link pointing to an illegal betting (non-betting bet that my GPs have been betting).
But it also does not work. Join any company you want using vpn. Post ; Do not play.
Sloppy story, if it were just the ... lack of link we would all sleep quietly in our bed and we would not mind the subject of the vagabond.
The forum like it fell to the level of the web-illiterates of the mountain?

Now with the prime ministers, what's wrong?
Dsd. if we said the old saying "Andreas to the army" would we eat deleting? "Tsirimokos mascara"?

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
I have never put a link pointing to an illegal betting (non-betting bet that my GPs have been betting).
But it also does not work. Join any company you want using vpn. Post ; Do not play.
Sloppy story, if it were just the ... lack of link we would all sleep quietly in our bed and we would not mind the subject of the vagabond.
The forum like it fell to the level of the web-illiterates of the mountain?

Now with the prime ministers, what's wrong?
Dsd. if we said the old saying "Andreas to the army" would we eat deleting? "Tsirimokos mascara"?
Nikos read an announcement we had done before 6 years ... when there was a question about the illegal ...
So you do not have to worry about something ...

My avatar because he became so small?
Everyone became a little bit because we changed a forum that has different specifications.

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
Nikos read an announcement we had done before 6 years ... when there was a question about the illegal ...

Everyone became a little bit because we changed a forum that has different specifications.

First six years ago is this.
And you made it.
However, companies are now damaging themselves and also declare it in their geobanner banner advertisements, so as not to show them in countries that do not play.
Reactions: BetLaden

Today's Birthday

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • game:
    Does this 4,33 of the past just look great to me ?? : Rolleyes:
  • PANATHA:
    jogo said:
    Does this 4,33 of the past just look great to me ??
    Huge and well worth the risk .... but with the soul betting on this mess ???
  • Balaton:
    Is Boos on the court?
  • Balaton:
    Sorry now this team is capable of getting at least X from Tottenham to play next week? 0-3 from the 1 half time will be
  • PANATHA:
    Good morning!!
  • #Infobeto:
    Good morning
  • PANATHA:
    What are we doing?
  • #Infobeto:
    Here in the race. To see if anything comes alive today.
  • #Infobeto:
    We also have three open bets by Lord Eliakis. To see how the day goes.
    +1
  • #Infobeto:
    Have a nice Sunday everyone.
    +1
  • Balaton:
    My dad's playing style over the last 2 years. 8 pack with three standards and 5 to have 2 rolls in and request 6 packs. He just got overthrown by Zwolle, but as we all know, he is a jerk because he will not pass the bulletin. If you can change his mind now ... he will never change his mind
    +1
  • PANATHA:
    In Denmark at 29΄ Hobro - Copenhagen 2-1 ... at 2.70 Copenhagen wins ....
  • #Infobeto:
    It is a pity such thoughts not to pay them ...
  • BetLaden:
    "Dianomes15" won the SuperLeague 3 competition. His gift has already been sent ... : beers1:
    +1
  • BetLaden:
    Today begins the IFC Forum ... as well as tomorrow the competition for the Champions League and the day after tomorrow for the Europa League. Let's go : cool !:
    +1
  • #Infobeto:
    Good evening and good week. European week, we will be bedding and breaking records in infobeto competitions :))))
  • Forum Bot:
    User ligdomenos started a new theme called "deposit to 365." in the Betting conversations.
  • Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "Gambling Remarks" in the Football Predictions.
  • Forum Bot:
    User grace_kelly started a new theme called "no name" in the Football Predictions.
  • Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new theme called "IFC # 16: A GROUP: 1 the racing" in the IFC Competition.
  • Forum Bot:
    User Kavajim started a new theme called "Metz / St. Petersburg" in the Tennis.
  • Forum Bot:
    McLaren17 has started a new thread called "IFC # 16: B GROUP: 1 racing" in IFC Competition.
  • Forum Bot:
    User BetLaden started a new theme called "Alternates" in the IFC Competition.
  • #Infobeto:
    Good evening, Zenith 0-1!
  • McLaren17:
    unfortunately 1-1 the Inter and we were going for double
    McLaren17: unfortunately 1-1 the Inter and we were going for double