Where will you go vacation ???

balkanios

20 Apr 2007
A: Where are you going on holiday ???

Kids it's time..I'm leaving for Paris for a week. All winter we ate him on the map, picking francs for this trip. But I think it's worth it. Impressions as soon as I'm back ...
(Unless we find some edge and sit there..hahahahahahahahhhhhh wishes, after all, we don't change Greece with a tip to find a better one ... :pPPPPPP)
Anyone who has gone and knows how to say goodbye ...
Reactions: BetLaden

balkanios

20 Apr 2007

I was looking to post it on a holiday theme and it seemed to me the most fit, old but good ..
I see a lot of old people, too, who have posted ...

nicolas

IFC # 9 Champion 2012-13, V-Bookie Champion 2008
28 IOL 2007
Thessaloniki in heart, Alimos on paper ....

Kids it's time..I'm leaving for Paris for a week. All winter we ate him on the map, picking francs for this trip. But I think it's worth it. Impressions as soon as I'm back ...
(Unless we find some edge and sit there..hahahahahahahahhhhhh wishes, after all, we don't change Greece with a tip to find a better one ... :pPPPPPP)
Anyone who has gone and knows how to say goodbye ...

Have a good time !!!: bb:: bb:
Reactions: balkanios

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: McLaren17 has started a new thread called "POLL: What will be the outcome of the race ...