Icelandic forecasts by okonski

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good evening to the company of friends of distant and icy Iceland.
The championship starts today in Iceland, with only one match for the premiere.
Opponents are 2018 Champion Valor and last year's KR Champion.
A very good match is expected, between two of the top teams on the island.
The transfer movements of the teams are few, mainly due to the coronation, so the development will show us the dynamics of the teams.
My opinion about today's match - derby, is that we will not have a big score (unlikely for an Icelandic match, but ...), as well as that it will be judged on one, or no goals.
I think the 2 DNB and the man have a good chance.

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
At 21:00, the match between Kopavoyur and Hafnarfjordur starts.
In any case, the double is the most logical result. And while performance is around 2,00, then this is a good opportunity.
Reactions: knack and Ertzan

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good afternoon : sign:
For today, the menu from Iceland has two matches, the first one we will leave in its quiet, except for someone who wants to counter it, because the ace of 1,35 does not convince me with anything!
Stiarnan - Filkir, I see it for pure ace, with ah -1 for better performance.

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good afternoon : sign:
Yesterday went well, not completely, but well
Vikingur's match with Fiolnir ended 1-1, so if someone followed the match as I said, because the ace of 1,35 never came!
Stiarnan's other match against Filkir ended with Stiarnan winning, albeit with difficulty, in 92 'for accuracy, with a final score of 2-1.
Reactions: Tchami

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good morning - good evening to the company : sign:
The first race was very good for here, I hope the same happens for the second one that starts today.
With 3 matches, the curtain opens on the second match today in Iceland, for the first division (Urvalsdeild).
I singled out the double of Vikingur (2,30 h bet 365), in the headquarters of Akureyri, even in DNB, the odds reach 1,80 (bet365)!
The other two matches are theoretically easy, but they hide pitfalls and a surprise ...
Reactions: animusbet

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
The match between Akureyri and Vikingur ended in a draw, without a goal, half a loss!
Fram's match from the 1st deild, ended with an easy ace for Fram, with a score of 3-0.
Reactions: animusbet

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good evening with the company : sign:
The second match continues today with three matches, in the Icelandic championship.
The first in the series is the match between Fiolnir and Stirnan, at 19:45. Favorite double, but I prefer goal / goal
At 22:15 are the other two matches. I won't bother with Filkir - Breindablik, unless I oppose Blik.
The main course is in the match Hafnarfjordur - Akranes! Hafnar is again the favorite, but Akranes has shown us her teeth this year, she came back refreshed and dangerous from 1h Deild. Anyway, again in the ace I see the match, but here we will have goals from both teams.
Good luck : sign:.
Reactions: game

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good evening to our company : sign:
In general, the second match went well for our issue.
Stiarnan won away from home and even comfortably against Fiolnir, with 1-4 (the home team also scored).
For Blik, we said not to worry and we did well, he won away from home, with the poor 0-1, but ok.
In the match that had attracted the most interest, Hafnarfjordur won the good Akranes, with a score of 2-1, ace, over and goal / goal.
Excellent !

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good evening with the company : sign:
It was a racing game without saying anything here, but there was a reason ...
Today begins the fourth game, with one match. Valor welcomes Akranes,
The ace looks easy here, but I personally don't have him for sure and I have my reasons.
Yes, Valour has two wins and one defeat, but the victories were made with inferior opponents, such as Grotta, who was promoted to the big division for the first time this year, and Copa del Rey, which is very weak, while losing in the derby of the first match, in the headquarters. from KR.
Akranes, who won the first game, then lost twice, but one of the strongest teams on the island, Hafnarfjordur away from home and champion KR, however, lost very hard in both matches, with the same score, 2-1 and 1-2 scoring in both matches. I have seen both matches and in fact she played very well in both and the result of both matches is unfair ...
Without further ado, I believe that today Akranes will play a good match again and maybe he will manage to get something out of the match. The 1,35 - 1,40 of the ace, we do not touch it with anything, while the D.E. sto X2 and ah -1 for Ukraine has value and very good performance, over 2,30.

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good evening to the company even today : sign:
Very hot here in our country, but again good that we are refreshed by the results from the cool Iceland.
Akranes not only managed to get something from Valur, but also took her wallet inside her house! Her 1-4 victory proved that not everything I mentioned yesterday was accidental.

Predictions

• 19:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • Aris - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Manchester City - Newcastle
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Sheffield United - Wolves
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • West Ham - Burnley
  • 20:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Genoa - Napoli
    Novasports 4HD
    • Fiorentina - Cagliari
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Spanish Championship 2019 - 2020
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Betis - Osasuna
  • 21:00
    PAOK TV
    • PAOK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • AEK - OFI
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Betis - Osasuna
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Brighton - Liverpool
  • 22:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Roma - Parma
    Novasports 3HD
    • Atalanta - Sampdoria
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bologna - Sassuolo
    Novasports 5HD
    • Turin - Brescia
  • 23:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Spanish Championship 2019 - 2020
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Formula 2 2020
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    H Forum Bot: Herrera has launched a new theme called "Premier" in Football Predictions.