2019 Oscars Predictions

Answer: 2019 Oscars

Oscars:

Nominations for Golden Blackberries they also came out and I think their returns are worth ... Donald Trump (@5,00) and Ink Cartridges (@7,50) or his / her counselor, Kelly Ann Conway (@4,50) for nominations for worse male and female role for Michael Moore's documentary, Fahreneit 11 / 9!
This documentary is somehow a continuation of the 9 Fahrenheit 11 / 2004, for which they had been nominated and awarded then the then Republican president George Bush Jr. (the worst first male), the then National Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld (worst b), the pair Bush-Condoleezza Rice (the worst pair on the screen) and the ... poor Brutney Sparks worst b 'female, because she appeared in 30 file shots to say we should trust our chairman.

So, given that the Democratic Hollywood does not miss an opportunity to tell her in any way to the bad Republicans, the above odds are worth believing. Definitely, however, I see Death of a Nation 1,40 for a worse remake for all the above reasons, as this film has been considered "right-wing propaganda".

Note: in stoiximan the Blackberries are combined with the Oscars. Useful ...

Unfortunately these bets have disappeared in stoiximan, and from what I see abroad the prices have gone downhill (Trump at 2,25, Conway at 3,00). Whoever caught, caught ..

I have seen all the movies very carefully ... and I have only left VICE which ... I can not find it to circle my views !!! And cold war too but it's only in a category ... (I'll find it though)

I note my intentions ...

Best Movie:

Black Panther YES 20.00
BlacKkKlansman NO 20.00
Bohemian Rhapsody NO 25.00
The Favorite NO 8.00
Green Book YES 4.50
Roma "NO 1.50
A Star Is Born NO 2.00
Vice ???? 65.00

A Man role:

Christian Bale, "Vice" ??? 3.00
Bradley Cooper, "A Star Is Born" NO 13.00
Willem Dafoe, At Eternity's Gate NO 50.00
Rami Malek, "Bohemian Rhapsody" NO 1.40
Viggo Mortensen, "Green Book" NO 35.00

A female role:

Yalitza Aparicio, "Roma" NO 35.00
Glenn Close, "The Wife" NO 1.15
Olivia Colman, "The Favorite" YES 5.50
Lady Gaga, "A Star Is Born" NO 13.00
Melissa McCarthy, Can You Ever Forgive Me? YES 35.00

B male role:

** Mahershala Ali, "Green Book" YES 1,16
Adam Driver, "BlacKkKlansman" YES 25,00
Sam Elliott, "A Star Is Born" NO 15,00
Richard E. Grant, "Can You Ever Forgive Me?" NO 5,50
Sam Rockwell, "Vice" ??? NO 40,00

Women's role:

Amy Adams, "Vice" ??? 3,30
Marina de Tavira, "Roma" NO 25,00
Regina King, "If Beale Street Could Talk" YES 1,45
Emma Stone, "The Favorite" NAI 17,00
Rachel Weisz, "The Favorite" OXI 11,00

Direction:

Spike Lee, "BlacKkKlansman" OXI 9.00
Pawel Pawlikowski, "Cold War" ??? 35.00
Yorgos Lanthimos, "The Favorite" NAI 35.00
* Alfonso Cuarón, "Roma" NAI 1.06
Adam McKay, "Vice" ??? 35.00

Original scenario:

"The Favorite," Deborah Davis, Tony McNamara YES 1.80
* "First Reformed," Paul Schrader YES 6,00
"Green Book," Nick Vallelong, Brian Currie, Peter Farrell 3,70
"Roma," Alfonso Cuarón 5.50
"Vice," Adam McKay 20,00

Photo:

"Cold War," Lukasz Zal
"The Favorite," Robbie Ryan
"Never Look Away"
"Roma," Alfonso Cuarón YES 1,05
"A Star Is Born," Matthew Libatique

Best Foreign Film:

"Capernaum" (Lebanon)
"Cold War" (Poland)
"Never Look Away" (Germany)
"Roma" (Mexico) YES 1,10
"Shoplifters" (Japan)

Montage:

"BlacKkKlansman," Barry Alexander Brown 8,50
"Bohemian Rhapsody," John Ottman 3,50
"Green Book," Patrick J. Don Vito 25,00
"The Favorite," Yorgos Mavropsaridis YES 2,25
"Vice," Hank Corwin 3,30

Sound:

"Black Panther," Benjamin A. Burtt, Steve Boeddeker 10,00
"Bohemian Rhapsody," John Warhurst 15,00
"First Man," Ai-Ling Lee, Mildred Iatrou Morgan 1,35
"A Quiet Place," Ethan Van der Ryn, Erik Aadahl 4,50
"Roma," Sergio Diaz, Skip Lievsay 20,00

Production Manager:

"Black Panther," Hannah Beachler 3,30
"First Man," Nathan Crowley, Kathy Lucas 25,00
"The Favourite," Fiona Crombie, Alice Felton 1,40
"Mary Poppins Returns," John Myhre, Gordon Sim 20,00
"Roma," Eugenio Caballero, Bárbara Enriquez 9,00

Original Song

Shallow (A Star is Born) 1.05
All The Stars (Black Panther) 9.00
The Place Where Lost Things Go (Mary Poppins Returns) 20.00
I'll Fight Back (RBG) 20.00
When A Cowboy Trades His Spurs For Wings 40.00

Sophisticated Script:

BlacKkKlansman 1.35
If Beale Street Could Talk YES 3.70
A Star is Born 12.00
Can You Ever Forgive Me? 15.00
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs 25.00

Animation:

"Incredibles 2," Brad Bird 9,00
"Isle of Dogs," Wes Anderson 11,00
"Mirai," Mamoru Hosoda 30,00
"Ralph Breaks the Internet," Rich Moore, Phil Johnston 35,00
"Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse," Bob Persichetti, Peter Ramsey, Rodney Rothman 1,08

Reactions: ALEX and gdouvl1984

B 'MEN'S ROLE

Here I will take a big risk, although I think Ali will not find it hard for the Green Book (which will, of course, be the only 5 awards offered).

5) I exclude him Sam Elliott, since the common belief is that he stole the position of the Salamanca and was found by spoon here (@15,00)
4) I exclude him Richard Grant, as I think his interpretation is as good as he is easily left in the shadow of co-star Melissa McCarthy and is quickly forgotten@5,50)
3) I exclude him Sam Rockwell, just because back to back on an Oscar is a very rare phenomenon (@41,00)
2) O Mahlersala Ali has scanned all the awards so far and the only reason I exclude this one is that he had been the Oscar again before two ceremonies@1,16)
1) And we are left Adam Damvey, who is the only one who can continue to deliver Saturday Night Live (see original post). 26,00 deserves a small risk.

Reactions: BetLaden

B male role:

Mahershala Ali, Green Book YES 1,16
Adam Driver, BlacKkKlansman YES 25,00
Sam Elliott, A Star Is Born NO 15,00
Richard E. Grant, Can You Ever Forgive Me? NO 5,50
Sam Rockwell, Vice? NO 40,00

B 'MEN'S ROLE

Here I will take a big risk, although I think Ali will not find it hard for the Green Book (which will, of course, be the only 5 awards offered).

5) I exclude him Sam Elliott, since the common belief is that he stole the position of the Salamanca and was found by spoon here (@15,00)
4) I exclude him Richard Grant, as I think his interpretation is as good as he is easily left in the shadow of co-star Melissa McCarthy and is quickly forgotten@5,50)
3) I exclude him Sam Rockwell, just because back to back on an Oscar is a very rare phenomenon (@41,00)
2) O Mahlersala Ali has scanned all the awards so far and the only reason I exclude this one is that he had been the Oscar again before two ceremonies@1,16)
1) And we are left Adam Damvey, who is the only one who can continue to deliver Saturday Night Live (see original post). 26,00 deserves a small risk.

The same thought I've just done!
Meanwhile, I really liked Driver's performance just when the movie was over I went to see odds ... Actually, although Ali played great and really deserves an Oscar, I can not play it at 1,16 prevents me from preventing me from doing it again before 2 years. So the only thing that's worth betting is to counter it and because Driver with a worthy interpretation gives so much performance I prefer it with a low stake.

Reactions: gdouvl1984

Unfortunately these bets have disappeared in stoiximan, and from what I see abroad the prices have gone downhill (Trump at 2,25, Conway at 3,00). Whoever caught, caught ..
From what I saw, stoiximan reappeared, but of course with corrected prices. Of course, even at 2,25, Trump and Conway are worth it, but we lost the top five.

On the other hand, Death of a nation for worse remake has gone up on 2,25 and is a terrible choice.

I remind you that blueberries are associated with the Oscars eg, so a two-way Trab-Beil (@6,75) or Conway-Amy Adams (@7,43) or Death of a nation- First reformed for a script (@13,5)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Answer: 2019 Oscars Predictions

I too agree with Drewver, his interpretation is very good, and he deserves the risk. Also with the Green Book in the best movie. I think it is a step above all the preferences. Mars Bale is amazing at Vice, so he has it. I also think that Vice's editing is better than anything else. Adams at the Vice is no better than Stone at the Favored, so the latter has more hopes. And the Cold War, I think, can not fight the Roma in foreign language, with so much jogging that has eaten Mexican. I do not have Glowe and MacKarray in my first female, so I have no opinion. I agree with the rest.
Personally, I will definitely play Bale for Men, Green Book for Film, Vice for Editing, Lantmo for Directing and Drawper for Second Man ........ and we see

since you mentioned Glen Clown ... a friend ... throughout the film had the same face because of plastic! Whether crying or laughing was the same ... so what hypocritical to say?
Unless she owes it to her and she has never got an Oscar and they have found the opportunity now that I see them with so many plastic ...

McCarthy played STUDY !!! 5 times better than Clown! He must get it! Listen 35 performance ...

Reactions: zorian

Let's go to the female roles

B 'WOMEN'S ROLE

5) I exclude it Marina de Tavira. We all know how he came in because of the hype of the Roma and in this position, but also the favorite should be Emily Bland for A quiet place@25,00)
4 and 3) I exclude them Rachel Weiss and Emma Stone. Fabulous, amazing interpretations by all the protagonists, all have their sympathy at the Academy, but I think that for this reason they will share the votes with each other, favoring another candidate (@11,00 and @17,00).
2) I also exclude Regina King, perhaps due to performance. The fact that she has not been nominated for the actor's awards, that is to say, her colleagues, the snobparan, may act as a catalyst for her - not for revenge - or against her - as a reason not to vote. However, I will not risk 1,45. (@1,45)
1) We are left Amy Adams. Without seeing the movie, I'm sure it's still very good, like most of her filmography. He is also the only person who can claim that, even though he has been proposed six times, he is wronged by the Academy. Not so much because he has not been awarded, but because he has not been recommended more often (not at least for Arrival, Nocturnal Animals is a scandal). 3,30 is worth a bet.

A WOMAN ROLE

5) I exclude it Yalitsia Odarios, as well as her co-starter, she got to the pentade because of the hype of the Roma and that she achieved such a beautiful interpretation, being an amateur. The academy may have feared honoring Tony Collett of the Hereditary, perhaps the best performance of the year, and Aparisio entered the five. (@35,00)
4) I also exclude Lady Gaga, as I predicted, the flame of the first days of the movie was spent, and they all relaxed a bit and saw that they were glad that Gaga played nicely an aspect of herself but that there. (@13,00)
3) I exclude it Melissa McCarthy, as it was unexpectedly good in the movie, but ... I think he will have the fate of Mickey Rourke at The wrestler. Will be considered 75% unexpected and 25% good. (@35,00)
2) I also exclude her Glenn Klouz, only due to performance. I did not see and probably will not see the film, but the only reason not to take it - which is not unlikely - is not to be considered a prize for atonement in some way, to Jeff Bridges. (@1,15)
1) H Olivia Colman continues the series of terrific interpretations of the protagonists of Lanthimos and performance provokes. The Favourite has a lot of sympathy for the Academy and may not get as much love as he likes in the opposite of Quaron, so Colman has a strong chance of being rewarded for her fantastic performance. 5,50 is a very good bet.

Reactions: BetLaden

Let's go to some regional awards.

BETTER DECORATION

The Film Directors' Prize went to Cuaron for Roma. From 65 times when the recipient of this prize was also nominated for an Oscar, he took it to 61! The last such case was Rob Marshall, 2002 for Chicago (he was taken by Ron Howard for A Beautiful Mind), and Coppola 1973 for Novo (Bob Fossi for Cabaret!). It does not break with anything 1,05, but I do not have a reason to play it. However, aaaa breaks 41,00 of Lanthimos is excellent.

BEST ORANGE SCENARIO

The favorite is favorite but I do not think so, because, like all Lanthimos movies, the script and the plot are not the ones that determine the movie. Roma is based on Quaran's memories and improvisations, so I do not think the script is appreciated here as well. Vice has no particular plot, just based on the excellent interpretations of the protagonists and character stories. The Green Book could win if there were not the shades I have mentioned earlier about the script writer but also the relatives of the character played by Maheshala Ali. And his special script remains First Reformed, a story of a man who wonders if faith is the way to redemption. A terrific script by Paul Shredder, who has written monumental films (The Taxidermys, The Anger, The Last Temptation, Job Zigolos and many more), yet this is his first nomination !!! 6,00 has my vote.

BETTER WORKED SCENARIO

Spike Lee does not lose it for it BlacKKKlansman. But it does not play in 1,33. At 12,00, however, it may be worth looking for Bradley Cooper's consolation for A Star is born.

BEST MONDAY

The US designer awarded The favourite and Bohemian Rhapsody, but several times the Academy did not endorse the views of the modernist. The Vice so it was directed by McKay that he had made and The Big Short three years ago in the same style. Fast shots with multiple shifts. All his filmography is such, but as a creator he was recognized when he got serious from The Big Short and then. And then, if he found in front of Kojam Mad Max and lost, this year I do not think he will get it. At 3,25 at this time.

BEST MORE ORIENTAL MUSIC

The Black Panther is his music, Wakanda would not be the same without the composition of Goran, blockbuster, ethnic and uplifting! 3,75 is worth honoring.

STANDARDS WHO DO NOT REMEMBER BUT DO NOT LOVE

- Better Animated Movie: Spider-Man (Spider-Man) (@1,08)
-More Song: Shallow (@1,05)
-Best Foreign Language: Roma (@1,10)
-High Photo: Roma (@ 1,05)
-Best Production Design: The Favorite (@1,40)
-High Costume: The Favorite (@1,25)
-More Makeup: Vice (@1,08)

For technical awards, documentaries and shorts I have no opinion.

My prediction for the big Oscar remains ..

Reactions: zorian and BetLaden

Let's go to the female roles

B 'WOMEN'S ROLE

5) I exclude it Marina de Tavira. We all know how he came in because of the hype of the Roma and in this position, but also the favorite should be Emily Bland for A quiet place@25,00)
4 and 3) I exclude them Rachel Weiss and Emma Stone. Fabulous, amazing interpretations by all the protagonists, all have their sympathy at the Academy, but I think that for this reason they will share the votes with each other, favoring another candidate (@11,00 and @17,00).
2) I also exclude Regina King, perhaps due to performance. The fact that she has not been nominated for the actor's awards, that is to say, her colleagues, the snobparan, may act as a catalyst for her - not for revenge - or against her - as a reason not to vote. However, I will not risk 1,45. (@1,45)
1) We are left Amy Adams. Without seeing the movie, I'm sure it's still very good, like most of her filmography. He is also the only person who can claim that, even though he has been proposed six times, he is wronged by the Academy. Not so much because he has not been awarded, but because he has not been recommended more often (not at least for Arrival, Nocturnal Animals is a scandal). 3,30 is worth a bet.

A WOMAN ROLE

5) I exclude it Yalitsia Odarios, as well as her co-starter, she got to the pentade because of the hype of the Roma and that she achieved such a beautiful interpretation, being an amateur. The academy may have feared honoring Tony Collett of the Hereditary, perhaps the best performance of the year, and Aparisio entered the five. (@35,00)
4) I also exclude Lady Gaga, as I predicted, the flame of the first days of the movie was spent, and they all relaxed a bit and saw that they were glad that Gaga played nicely an aspect of herself but that there. (@13,00)
3) I exclude it Melissa McCarthy, as it was unexpectedly good in the movie, but ... I think he will have the fate of Mickey Rourke at The wrestler. Will be considered 75% unexpected and 25% good. (@35,00)
2) I also exclude her Glenn Klouz, only due to performance. I did not see and probably will not see the film, but the only reason not to take it - which is not unlikely - is not to be considered a prize for atonement in some way, to Jeff Bridges. (@1,15)
1) H Olivia Colman continues the series of terrific interpretations of the protagonists of Lanthimos and performance provokes. The Favourite has a lot of sympathy for the Academy and may not get as much love as he likes in the opposite of Quaron, so Colman has a strong chance of being rewarded for her fantastic performance. 5,50 is a very good bet.

A female role:
Yalitza Aparicio, Roma NO 35.00
Glenn Close, The Wife NO 1.15
Olivia Colman, The Favorite YES 5.50
Lady Gaga, A Star Is Born NO 13.00
Melissa McCarthy, Can You Ever Forgive Me? YES 35.00

Women's role:

Amy Adams, Vice? 3,30
Marina de Tavira, Rome NO 25,00
Regina King, If Beale Street Could Talk YES 1,45
Emma Stone, The Favorite NAI 17,00
Rachel Weisz, The Favorite OXI 11,00

We are close...

Colonel is normally incomparable because she has done very well and persuasively a lot of difficulties in her role. Clown, as I said above, does not deserve it, she did not even want to be in 5 and she just smells they have been given it to give her for her services for so many years ... But even betting if we look at it the bet must go to Colman's 5,50 and something fine for MacKarty's surprise at 35!

Regina King is the second female favorite, but at 1,45 I do not play it. I can't bet anyway because I haven't seen Vice yet to judge Amy Adams ... so "no bet" for me yet.

Reactions: gdouvl1984

BETTER DECORATION

The Film Directors' Prize went to Cuaron for Roma. From 65 times when the recipient of this prize was also nominated for an Oscar, he took it to 61! The last such case was Rob Marshall, 2002 for Chicago (he was taken by Ron Howard for A Beautiful Mind), and Coppola 1973 for Novo (Bob Fossi for Cabaret!). It does not break with anything 1,05, but I do not have a reason to play it. However, aaaa breaks 41,00 of Lanthimos is excellent.

Direction:

Spike Lee, BlacKkKlansman OXI 9.00
Pawel Pawlikowski, Cold War ??? 35.00
Yorgos Lanthimos, The Favorite NAI 35.00
Alfonso Cuaron, Roma NAI 1.06
Adam McKay, Vice? 35.00

Here we agree. I just would not even pay for the Roma because of zero performance, but I would not risk anything else. No Bet.

BEST ORANGE SCENARIO

The favorite is favorite but I do not think so, because, like all Lanthimos movies, the script and the plot are not the ones that determine the movie. Roma is based on Quaran's memories and improvisations, so I do not think the script is appreciated here as well. Vice has no particular plot, just based on the excellent interpretations of the protagonists and character stories. The Green Book could win if there were not the shades I have mentioned earlier about the script writer but also the relatives of the character played by Maheshala Ali. And his special script remains First Reformed, a story of a man who wonders if faith is the way to redemption. A terrific script by Paul Shredder, who has written monumental films (The Taxidermys, The Anger, The Last Temptation, Job Zigolos and many more), yet this is his first nomination !!! 6,00 has my vote.

Original scenario:

The Favorite, Deborah Davis, Tony McNamara YES 1.80
First Reformed, Paul Schrader YES 6,00
Green Book, Nick Vallelonga, Brian Currie, Peter Farrelly 3,70
Roma, Alfonso Cuaron 5.50
Vice, Adam McKay 20,00

And here and there ... what will happen to you boyfriend ... hahaha!
Because they are both as likely to win, I would share my bet so that I have the same profit as to come. In about: 7 / 10 one and 3 / 10 the other.

BETTER WORKED SCENARIO

Spike Lee does not lose it for it BlacKKKlansman. But it does not play in 1,33. At 12,00, however, it may be worth looking for Bradley Cooper's consolation for A Star is born.
Sophisticated Script:

BlacKkKlansman 1.35
If Beale Street Could Talk YES 3.70
A Star is Born 12.00
Can You Ever Forgive Me? 15.00
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs 25.00

Let's finally disagree somewhere ... For Spike Lee I'm afraid because I do not know if they want to give it ... so I see only as an alternative the very good If Beale Street Could Talk at 3.70.

BEST MONDAY

The US designer awarded The favourite and Bohemian Rhapsody, but several times the Academy did not endorse the views of the modernist. The Vice so it was directed by McKay that he had made and The Big Short three years ago in the same style. Fast shots with multiple shifts. All his filmography is such, but as a creator he was recognized when he got serious from The Big Short and then. And then, if he found in front of Kojam Mad Max and lost, this year I do not think he will get it. At 3,25 at this time.

Montage:

BlacKkKlansman, Barry Alexander Brown 8,50
Bohemian Rhapsody, John Ottman 3,50
Green Book, Patrick J. Don Vito 25,00
The Favorite, Yorgos Mavropsaridis YES 2,25
Vice, Hank Corwin 3,30

Very difficult to choose because I do not have the best relationship with the editing issue ... I would go to Favorite because there is instinct.

BEST MORE ORIENTAL MUSIC

The Black Panther is his music, Wakanda would not be the same without the composition of Goran, blockbuster, ethnic and uplifting! 3,75 is worth honoring.

STANDARDS WHO DO NOT REMEMBER BUT DO NOT LOVE

- Better Animated Movie: Spider-Man (Spider-Man) (@1,08)
-More Song: Shallow (@1,05)
-Best Foreign Language: Roma (@1,10)
-High Photo: Roma (@ 1,05)
-Best Production Design: The Favorite (@1,40)
-High Costume: The Favorite (@1,25)
-More Makeup: Vice (@1,08)

I agree to everything and will add:

Sound:
First Man, Ai-Ling Lee, Mildred Iatrou Morgan 1,35

plus I would risk

Animation:
Isle of Dogs, Wes Anderson 11,00

And we're going to predict for the big Oscar:

For many and many reasons, we have a bunch of very good movies, very different from each other, all of them will get the Oscar night, so no one can be considered unjust if it does not get the big prize. For this reason - and others to be mentioned below - is one of the most ambiguous years.

I definitely exclude it Vice (@67,00) as it does not come out of nowhere, it has not been awarded anywhere and I generally think it is a "oh yes, good one too, look at it" movie, just like The Big Short.

For the same reason I exclude The BlacKKKlansman (@19,00).

I also exclude it The Bohemian Rhapsody (@26,00), as I have mentioned other times, because of Brian Singer. Maybe Malek manages to get the statuette, but to be awarded the Oscar for Best Picture without mentioning the name and the contribution of the main director in a "serious" ceremony, seems unlikely to me.

I will of course exclude it A Star is born (@21,00). The original of 1954, had 0 / 6 in a difficult year, 1955. This year's Rimee will definitely get a Prize (Song), so it can be considered more successful than the original in this field, but as it does.

I also exclude it The Green Book (@4,50) and I know that many will be sour. It is a very nice movie, a very interesting subject, fantastic interpretations, etc. I do not dispute that it is a movie of 7,5-8 / 10. But .... she is not much better than the others and her subject (racism) has been presented just as well in the past and was perhaps awarded hastily. In 1989, Mrs. Daisy's Chauffeur won four Oscars and of course the big one, but looking at the top five (My Left Foot, Circle of the Lost Poets, Born July 4th, Barefoot Joe), the Academy was probably raped. In 2006 Kras also won the grand prize, but this decision was almost immediately scorned, especially seeing the other nominees (Munich, Goodnight and Good Luck, Once Upon a Time, Brookback Mountain). I believe that the Academy will not make the same "mistake" again.

And there are three ...

: bored :: bored :: bored :: bored :: bored :: bored :: bored:

it will be very late the next episode;

because you have jobs
And we. Sourry for the delay, I did not have as much time as I wanted to write what I wanted.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Other ....

The Academy has an opportunity to write history this year in two ways. Either give the Oscar a streaming service production film, or give the Oscar to the first proposed superhero film.

I exclude it Roma (@1,50), which is produced by Netflix. Two years ago, Manchester by the sea, which was produced by Amazon, was nominated without receiving the award. Roma has swept the awards this year, it is considered an Oscar-winning film - thematically and creatively, its creator is acclaimed at the academy and it really is a very good and perfectly creative film. He is not the big favorite for no reason, in short. But while the Spheres and other awards have so far not been discouraged by the fact that it is a Netflix film, the Academy expresses more traditional mindsets of the film industry, such as Cannes, which is also at war with Netflix. So I think that, even if Roma is objectively a film that the members of the Academy easily fall in love with and they will give it a significant number of awards, the most important distinction of the night will not be given to a representative of the "enemy of traditional cinema". After all, no film has ever been given Best Film in a language I spoke any language other than English. Well, 1,60 is a very small yield to risk breaking two deliveries at once this year.

I also exclude it Black Panther (@23,00) which managed to become the first superhero film proposed for the grand prize. He took a rumble of money and proved that a movie with African-American super hero for a protagonist and a cast of African-Americans can have a collecting and artistic success. The Academy at some point of the season tried to create something like an Oscar of popularity, essentially to give it to this film phenomenon. Ultimately, this stupid idea did not progress and the Black Panther reached the eighth. By giving it to the Oscars, members may think they are going through an anti-racist message with their vote, more than they would have given it to the Green Book - and they would have been right to some extent. But, I do not think the time has come, our Academy is accustomed to baby steps. One could argue that they wanted to make a whole other prize not to give that, while - in a totally subtle way - the Black Panther was not even the best ever-horror movie this year (he says with Infinity War). Anyone who thinks that history will be written again, the performance is very good. I personally believe that this year this will not happen. (I live for the moment that the phrase And the Oscar goes to Deadpool 3! And then it is the time to write a story ...)

So we stay with it The favorite (@9,00) which is a safer choice (as safe as a Lanthimos film) and the ten nominations show that he has many supporters in the voters' body. It is well-made, well-dressed, well written, it's a movie that's left to you and it's not another movie of the season. Besides, if it was just an era movie, it would be the first wink (wink wink). Except for hype and how I think it will be treated, it may be Amadeus of our time! Performance is terrible in my own eyes, it is worth betting more than any other.

Tomorrow BAFTA is given and the landscape will be clear. From Monday, at some point, I do not know when exactly, I will settle down and what I will play exactly and how much.

: sign:

Bafta 2019: Lanthimos dominated - In Rome the big prizes

Seven awards for the "The Favorite" of the Greek director, but better film and directing was taken by Alfonso Quaron of Roma, who is now the big favorite of the Oscar
"The Favored has dominated the awards, winning seven, including Best British Film," BBC wrote on its website just after the British Academy of Film Awards (BAFTA) Awards Ceremony.

The article refers to the awards A 'and B' actress who took on their roles in the film of Giorgos Lanthimos Olivia Coleman and Rachel Weisz, and the other awards (best original screenplay, art direction, costumes, makeup and hairdressing) . He also hosts filmmakers' statements at the time of the award, including director George Lanthimos, Deborah Davis, actor, as well as actors.

"It's a great honor, it took 20 years for this film, I contributed the last 10," said the Greek director and said proud of the three female actor's appearances in the film.

"I am excited to receive my first BAFTA award for my first script," said Deborah Davis.

The online version of the Guardian newspaper entitled 'Supreme - almost - sovereignty for the advantaged, but Roma (won the award), best picture, "writes that Olivia Colman won the Actress, one of the seven (taken the film "The Favored"), but Alfonso Quaron (director of the film Roma) seems to be heading for the Oscar prize winning, having won Best Picture Awards, Best Direction and Two More.

The favorite, continues the report, became comfortably the biggest winner of the award at the Royal Albert Hall: won include the Best British Film award, art direction, A and B 'actress, original screenplay and costume. For Olivia Colman, she writes that her success seals the rise of the actor who in the early years of her career fought for roles and was best known for her comedies, and then turned to drama. "It was a great night for the Favored, but it lost the title to the category of the best film and best directed by the Roma film," the newspaper concludes.

"Roma get the best film prize together, but the favored one dominates the night," said Independent. In her report, after the award, she decided that this year's BAFTA had a double winner at the ceremony. "It was a night that belongs both to the historical drama Yorgos Lanthimos The favorite, who took seven awards, and in Roma film of Alfonso Cuarón, who won four awards, but withdrew it the Best Film" he writes. The favored may have had a Greek director, but the season movie received significant British funding and was accompanied by a British history and British cast, in which the two winners of the first and second women's role participated, he explains.

Here is a list of all awards in detail:

Best Movie
Roma of Alfonso Quaron

Direction
Alfonso Quaron, Roma

A 'Man's Role
Rami Malek, Bohemian Rhapsody

A Women's Role
Olivia Colman, The Favorite

Best British Film
The Favorite of Giorgos Lanthimos

Best Foreign Language Film
Roma of Alfonso Quaron

Original Screenplay
The Favorite, Deborah Davis and Tony McNamara

Sophisticated Script
BlacKkKlansman, Spike Lee, David Rabinovic, Ts. Uestel, Kevin Willomot

B Men's Role
Mahersala Ali, The Green Book

B Women's Role
Rachel Weiss, The Favorite

Music
A star Is Born
Lady Gaga

Montage
Vice

Art Direction
The Favourite

Sound
Bohemian Rhapsody

photography
Roma

Suits
The Favourite

Makeup and Hairstyles
The Favourite

Visual effects
Black Panther

Documentary
Free Solo

Animation
Spider-Man: In the Arachnos-Universe

British short film
73 Cows

British short film animation
Roughhouse

Best debut from a British writer, director or producer
Beast (Directed by Michael Pears, Production by Loren Durk)

Upcoming star (voted by the audience)
Leica Wright

Predictions

• 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lazio - Juventus
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Leicester - Southampton
    Novasports Premier League
    • Arsenal - Chelsea
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estudiantes - Gremio
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 20:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 5HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Milwaukee Bucks - Indiana Pacers
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
    Ertzan Ertzan: The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay...