Tennis predictions 2022

JIM1

29 Mar 2012
Thank you for being good, the prognosis is successful, the match ended with a 2-0 set in favor of Muguruta with 6-2 and 6-3 games, ie a total of 17 games were played.

JIM1

29 Mar 2012
To give a prediction for today in tennis, Lyon men tournament Hubert de Minor, over 21.5 games with odds of 1.80.

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Paire-Ruud: 1 (6,4) Stoiximan (0,5 / 10)

IMG_20220518_192513.jpg

defectus

21 Ion 2021
Paire-Ruud: 1 (6,4) Stoiximan (0,5 / 10)

View attachment 35929
Good luck friend Kavajim.

I also thought about Rudd against him, either to lose a set, or the + handicap games for Paire, but because this Frenchman is crazy, I personally stay away.

Already in the 1st set, Rudd gave him a break as a gift and this idiot with 3 mistakes turned it back.

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Good luck friend Kavajim.

I also thought about Rudd against him, either to lose a set, or the + handicap games for Paire, but because this Frenchman is crazy, I personally stay away.

Already in the 1st set, Rudd gave him a break as a gift and this idiot with 3 mistakes turned it back.
Exactly like that ... I have written that Paire only plays in masters and grand slams ... But Ruud as a top10 player, definitely has his mind on the RG that follows ...
These 6,5 even if they lose (he already lost the 1st set), it is impossible not to play ...

It's like the crap I did with Medvedev ... I was between Machrzak and Thiem for the quarter and I chose the gypsy .. I was waiting for the Resurrection of the dead.

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
I do not regret Shapovalov, nor Paire today ....
The only thing is that I threw a total of over 1/10 in a pre-grand slam tournament ...

Total: + 3,39 / 10

PS: See you with RG in the coming days

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Stefanos after the draw has every chance to at least reach the final and I think it is a class above all ....
Prices have not come out yet, but as the 4th favorite I buy it loosely since from the other 3, only one will find in a possible final ...

I also buy it with 1/10 and 0,5 / 10 maybe to make it cash-out someone ...
And I am also waiting for prices for a finalist and I would like them to have a 3-3,5 ...

Tsitsipas: Winner (6,5) Stoiximan (1,5 / 10)

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Stoiximan took out odds first and I go to what I think will fall ...

1) Evans-Cerundolo: 1 (2,1) (2/10)
2) Coric-Taberner: 1/1 (2,42) (0,5 / 10)
Coric 1 (1.93) (0,5 / 10)
3) Rinderknech-Bublik: 1 (1,93) (1/10)
4) Lajovic-Baez: 1 (1st set winner) (2,25) (1/10)

PS: I want to play Dellien at 2,02 and I am marginally for Vesely at 1,93

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
All-in to Stefanos and if he marries us ... it will be his last ....

I take with 1/ 10 his 2 H2H with Nadal and Alcaraz. With 2,2 and 2,5 respectively...

IMG_20220520_172525.jpg

Last edited:

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
I take and pair of final the super value of 7,5 at Dj365ovic-Tsitsipa Bet1 with 10/XNUMX...

And in a little while I will cash-out one of the 2 above because a lot was collected and in the end we will lose them all ...

Last edited:

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Isner-Halys:

2 players with awesome service and I think it is worth playing a bet on the over whether it refers to games or TVs.
Besides, I think that Isner, due to his age, if he does not manage to win quickly, he may get tired with the passing of the match. Halys is also an ally.

I would take the 2nd, but this 2,6-2,65 is a marginal value. Whenever I will go as a basic bet to over1,5 on TVs, where Stoiximan is wrong somewhere and I will also play in the overthrow of the Frenchman ....

1) Over1,5 TBs (2,25) Stoiximan (1/10) (1,66 at Bet365)
2) 1/2 (8) Bet365 (0,5 / 10)

Reactions: pipilas

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Bedene-Oconell: 5-2 (1st set)

Body: Winner of 2nd set (2,35) Stoiximan (1/10)

IMG_20220522_123414.jpg

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Bedene easily took the 2nd set. Easier than 6-4.
I wonder what they saw in the cap in the 1st set and gave him a favorite.
I did not win the match because Bedene has time to play and little by little he may get tired ...

Too bad for Delien !!! It was 1/2 proposals that I saw and did not play .... Already 2-0 up front against the corpse Thiem ...

The other was Vesely who from 2 odds reached 1,6 !!!

PS: Coric is a big idiot ... How many mistakes in the 1st set and he gave it a relative picture ... Now he goes for the 1-1 in the sets

Reactions: defectus

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Last thought for today that for the time being will remain a thought is Ramos in 2 odds ... I do not understand why Kokkinakis is given a favorite on the ground ....

Anyway, I will see live what I will do, because Ramos is having a bad season.

Fognini-Popyrin: 2/1 (6) Bet365 (0,5 / 10)

The times when you knew that the Italian would win on the ground, no matter what, have passed irrevocably. So even if Popyrin wins, I will not be impressed. But even for a match, I think that the Italian has the stamina and if he does not collect points here, I think that little by little he should start thinking about retiring.
Popyrin has a very strong service and from there it will get a lot of extras. But as the match progresses, he drops the odds and the reversal is more than 6 odds

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Coric finally won as we expected the mediocre Taberner and if he did not masturbate in the first set we would make a profit.
Of course on all international sites, Taberner got 80% of the bet and that is exactly what scares me at Tsitsipa. He has eaten an incredible bet and I see him eating the defeat of the century ....

Total: + 4,71 / 10

JIM1

29 Mar 2012
Good evening, will you allow me to give a prediction in tennis, in the open in France in the game of Kokinakis with Ramos playing over 37.5 games with odds of 1.85

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Write whatever you want Jim ..

I believe that too ... I think it will be a big match with Ramos as the winner ...

PS: Isner took the 1st set, TV also came .... 2 times good for our bets ... Now we are with Halys and his overthrow and I am waiting for another TV !!!

defectus

21 Ion 2021
How do you see the FAA now losing 0-2 to Varijas, Kavajim?

Do you think he will be excluded from the 1st round by such a low level (in relation to Felix) opponent?

Can I try him to turn the match?

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
I do not see it defectus. I watch Isner due to betting interest ... However, some people bet on the surprise ...

Theoretically he should turn it around

defectus

21 Ion 2021
I do not see it defectus. I watch Isner due to betting interest ... However, some people bet on the surprise ...

Theoretically he should turn it around
Best of luck with Isner, Kavajim.

Good luck and good profits!

Predictions

• Tomorrow 01-07-2022
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Fortaleza - Students
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Olympia - Atletico Goianense
  • 19:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • Latvia - Serbia
  • 20:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Greece - Great Britain
  • 20:00
    Novasports News
    • Greece - Great Britain
  • 21:15
    Novasports Start
    • Slovenia - Croatia
  • Tomorrow 01-07-2022
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2021-22
  • 15:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Jordan Thompson - Stefanos Tsitsipas
  • 15:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Fourth day | Court 2 or other
  • 15:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Kate Boulder - Carolina Pliskova
  • 17:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Ricardo Beranquis - Rafael Nadal
  • 17:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Iga Sfiotek - Leslie Patinanan Kerhove
  • 19:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Alex De Minor - Jack Draper
  • 19:00
    • Coco Goff - Michaela Buzarnescu
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    just like that, the nice thing about all this you know what it was? That after the 2-1 Ataman said to the cameras "The turn is 2-1 now if they think about it we will make it 2-2 and we will raise it in their headquarters" and then how can you not celebrate this man, you tell me?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What happened, the air conditioning does not work in OAKA? Until halftime they worked to imagine : paidi:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Some people at halftime were celebrating, I say in the next games, don't go down, don't even burn gasoline. : Woohoo:
  • N Forum Bot:
    User Nestmega started a new topic called "Program for prepol" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I give Djordjevic as much as now that he is a champion, come and lick him, I know : paidi:
  • G Forum Bot: +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Will you come tomorrow night? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Kitten of course and we will come ..... in basketball Panathinaikos is a HUGE team and knows how to lose .... party as much as you want and say as you want .... we all know for so many years how rightly you were having fun with every possible and incredible way ....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    This year you get it absolutely fair .... but we see the effort of the supposedly good kids their effort to make basketball behind the scenes like football ....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    "The teams of the Stoiximan Basket League, with 8-4 votes, canceled the proposal to expel AEK, Aris, Larissa and Apollon Patras, as a result of which the process for their licensing continues in order for them to participate normally in the next championship." Guess what Olympiacos voted for ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I imagine we also contributed to the cancellation of the proposal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I had no doubt for so long that you have a great imagination ....: D!:p: LOL:: ROFLMAO:: cool !:
  • T Forum Bot:
    User tom77 started a new topic called "BETTING LIMIT" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    As of today, the carnation puppet that roamed Fener's bench is free, bite the picture.
  • T Forum Bot:
    User tom77 started a new topic called "QUESTIONS ABOUT ARBITRAGE" in the Betting conversations.
  • GiEm Forum Bot:
    User GiEm started a new topic called "Soccer24" in the Betting conversations.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What do we do alania?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Welcome. All right, baby, let's cool off here, The weather has been driving us crazy for 3 days now, hail, rain and now I see it getting ready, what does summer say there?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I have been on vacation for 10 days .... so yes it came for good
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    You are doing well, we in the private sector work for you, do not you, the public, get tired : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes ... let you anchovies work so that we, the Panathians, can take a vacation ...
  • A Forum Bot:
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
    User cosmicsports started a new topic called "Old betting Greece" in the Betting conversations.
    cosmicsports Forum Bot: The user cosmicsports started a new topic called "WHAT IN THE TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEHIND ...