Tennis predictions 2022

Large number and Tsitsi and Sakkari. Overestimated values

For Tsitsi I had no hope that he would win today, all fruit and perfumes are for Sakari I had a hope especially when I saw 5-2 I say ok he will get it but once again Jeff is just a player and a player with more popularity than Daniilidou nothing more. If you ask someone "do you know who Elena Danilidou is"

Tsitsipas sucked in the ENTIRE TOURNAMENT and of course playing this way, he could have no hope against this Felix who has been playing the best tennis of his life for a while now and shows incredible physical and mental strength.

I do not know about Sakkari as I did not see a single match of hers beyond the final that did dominate in the 1st set (with a comeback since it was down 5-2) but from the 2nd set onwards Annette seemed more ready and more persistent for the conquest of the trophy.

Sakkari fought it at least while Tsitsipas played below average in another tournament.

Auger Alliasime: Winner (4,5) Bet365 (1/10)

Alliasime is the big winner as we predicted from Thursday ...
Unfortunately, as it turned out, if we played it smarter we might have made more profit ...

As for Fritz, I will not comment because it is clear that he left the tournament in an artistic way. It is inconceivable that he lost to the gypsy-Giron while he was ahead with a break ...

Anyway ...

PS: Tsitsipas for the festivals ... We have been saying this for a long time. Alliasime for big things this year

Total: + 1,58 / 10

This week we were very unlucky with the bet with Del Potro, since we did not go big in the simple victory that then collapsed but we went to take it hard and play it smart waiting for a chic last match ... Too bad

I know most of you do not like women's tennis, but yesterday I saw all four finals, 3 men and this fourth of Sakkari. The final in St. Petersburg was much, much better than all the others. He follows in Buenos Aires, where Ruud and Schwartzman played quite well and if he did not do enough stupid things the Argentine would be even better. Then comes the final in Rotterdam and finally in Dallas, where the match was completely for the festivities. I wonder how these Americans play tennis, as if they were playing rackets on the beach

Reactions: JIM1 and pipilas
I play for 3 long years for Dubai with the basic idea that some players who are big favorites, like Rublev / Alliasime play for the 2nd week in a row until Sunday and on the other hand there are some in bad form (Shapovalov / Karatsev) and some like Basilasvilli / Bautista play in another final today.

Murray: Finalist (8) Stoiximan (0,5 / 10)
Evans: Winner of 4th Q (6) Stoiximan (0,5 / 10)
Fucsovics: Winner of 2nd Q (8) Stoiximan (0,5 / 10)

PS: The prices under the above conditions are quite good but at Bet365 they have not come out yet and maybe there will be bigger ones ... Whoever wants is waiting. I think for sure one, if not all will be a bit bigger .....

This week I wanted to play 1-2 bets which passed but I said not to try. Of course, they were completely marginalized and so maybe they were not worth that much since they were lucky.

Alcaraz, Alliasime have the 1st reason and maybe someone can combine them but their value is zero.

Evans-Rublev: 1 (3,15) Stoiximan (1/10)

I come back with a double bet against Russia after the long run. Rublev is playing his 2th match today in 8 weeks and he will definitely go from France to the UAE. with great fatigue.
Besides, it is not in last year's form. In H2H, the Englishman leads 3-2 and one victory was made here 2 years ago.
2,5 the correct yield

Van De Zandschulp-Harris: 2 (2,18) Stoiximan (1/10)

A special match. Harris is played as an outsider and could not be given otherwise with zero victories in 2022. However, if one looks at who he faced, he played difficult matches and lost most of them quite marginally. On the other hand, the Dutchman played with some common opponents and he also lost while his victories this year were with lower opponents.
What makes me consider Harris as a favorite is that we are basically talking about a better player over time as opposed to the Dutchman who made an outburst last season and has nothing else to show while at the same time Harris comes from a final last year here, in unlike his opponent who is playing here for the first time ...

I think values ​​close to 1,8 are the right ones for Harris.

PS: We said that about Evans and the prices are already at 2,85-2,9. Once he loses today, they will go a little further ...

Let's go to one last long term for Dubai ...

Cilic: 1st Q Winner (11) Bet365 (0,5 / 10)

Before I start saying that as I expected Bet365 got better odds than Stoiximan, after Fucsovics got it at 10 out of 8 by Stoiximan and Evans at 7,5 out of 6. What to do? Let them come and let us make less.
Let's go to Cilic now.
In q he has 2 valid players since I believe that in the 1st match with Vesely he will not have any problems

In the 2nd he will probably play with Bautista Agut and in the 3rd with Djokovic.

2 matches for 11 odds is not bad. If one considers that Bautista has been playing cap since last week's conquest and Djokovic is playing in a tournament for the first time this year and has been catching a racket for 1 months ....

I also read that this year Dubai has incredibly fast terrain and so this helps the Croatian

Holidays Cilic. It did not even reach the difficult ones ....

Total: + 2,18 / 10

Turkey-Greece

22-17 in the 2nd quarter

Greece (+5,5) (1,98) Stoiximan (1/10)

Coric-Fokina: 0-2 CS (1,85) Stoiximan (1,5 / 10)

Coric last played exactly 1 year ago and suffered a shoulder injury. I think Fokina will win easily

Murray: 4th Q Winner (17) Bet365 (0,5 / 10)

I am going for an unreal offer, although it certainly does not fill anyone's eye. Murray, who has been a two-time semifinalist and a one-time runner-up, plays in the by far the most ridiculous quarter.
In fact, in order to achieve his goal, he must win the following:
1) Daniel, 2) Bublik, 3) Dimitrov (rotten now), 4) Schwartzman or Isner (both deformed) and 5) Rublev or Hurkacz.

I leave the last round that can be covered and go to the rest.

With these 4 in other seasons he would not give even 1,5 to pass them. Of course, the seasons have changed and he can no longer cross even 2 series of good matches, but with the button-friend Lendl as coach, I do not rule out seeing a refreshed Murray.

For 17 odds, I take it with my eyes closed and say and thank you very much even if he loses from the 1st round ...

Unthinkable Fokina who had BP in almost every service game of the Croatian, but finally managed to lose the 1st set with incredible stupidity on TV and get the next 2.

So to break our bet ....

Total: -0,84 / 10

Sandgren-Van de Zandschulp: 1 (+1,5 sets) (1,8) Stoiximan (1,5 / 10)

Sandgren (3,25) Stoiximan (0,5 / 10)

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...