Beware of the cunning of JUMBO

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
I will write you what I found out today ...

As you can see most of its products jumbo they are defective and that is why they are probably cheap.
I have often bought toys that half do not work when you take them home and the other half last a day.
Until a few months ago I was tired of going for a change that I was buying! As if there was chaos in the changes with a lot of people returning what they had bought or had been given as a gift. I also changed bass shops and found less queues ... but nothing! I got to the point of getting things or they brought me gifts for my kids which I did not dare to think of going for a change even if they did not work. So I've picked up games that just exist without working.

Recently, however, they brought us an inflatable children's pool, which when the children saw it, they went crazy with joy. I also bought an electric pump to inflate it, because it is not possible with the mouth! As soon as I start inflating, I notice that the air plug was detached and that you were putting air in ... it was coming out!

Disappointment children ... disappointment me too ...
I run to change it and after I got wet due to the heat, they tell me in the store that yes it is damaged but the changes are made only every Monday and every Saturday! After I did what I could and they served me because it is not easy for me, go and come to JUMBO ... I did not give up!

So on Saturday morning I said I was going to change it and I am going with my daughter.

Traffic on the streets, traffic in the parking lot, traffic in the store and as soon as we arrive they tell me that it is really broken but the changes are made after 14:00 at noon because until then the product change program is locked and a lot of nonsense ... brothers I called the whole staff until I asked Mr Jumbo's phone, nothing changed. I talked to robot humans who kept saying the same thing. Like talking on a computer programmed. I left fortunate again ...

I left the gift in the car so that if it sits on a Monday I can spend (because Saturday is excluded) outside any JUMBO to go and change it ...

Today is this day ... and I went out of one and went in to change it ... Do you know what they told me as soon as it was my turn? That the pool is a seasonal item and will not be returned. The summer codes are closed and do not change !!!!

I do not discuss what followed ....

The bottom line is that they have found a way not to turn things around by limiting themselves to a lot of issues and in the end the time of the genre passes.

Imagine that if I keep it and go back in time in the summer, when the summer codes will open again, they will make other codes for the same product so that you do not return it.

JUMBO end from me!

Question: Can I sue? For anything .... Mental pain of children, suffering, wrong information, damaged product that they do not change ...? I want to put the pump I bought somewhere ...

Last edited:
A: Beware of JUMBO's cunning

from what has caught my eye

Many such complaints have been written on blogs

You will find... at the same time make complaints to consumer organizations (INKA etc). In the Ombudsman you will surely find an edge (I say it from experience)

Reactions: BetLaden

I personally, once clicked on the jumbo for my baptism and at the same time it was the last one. Of course I knew a lot but I said to try it up close ....

Sugar now, comfort in the store, not crowds, very kind employees and I never had an issue with whatever I got (and I got a little ok as everything for my christening).

By the way, in the summer I also got the same, an inflatable pool !!! We are talking about a crazy game .... pity you did not enjoy it with the children ......

I'm really glad that even in these days we support such stores and let you know that you are buying cheap and damaged and not the local market that is dying late and with it all the other small shop owners like me next door and half of our forum members . : sign:

I'm really glad that even in these days we support such stores and let you know that you are buying cheap and damaged and not the local market that is dying late and with it all the other small shop owners like me next door and half of our forum members . : sign:

You are absolutely right in what you say, but in my neighborhood there is not a single one of the old toy shops left for a long time : emb:

And in general, I do not see toys in neighborhoods as they used to be and this is mainly due to the jumbo and what they did with the prices.

Here in a city with 75.000+ inhabitants there are only 2 left and I am referring to Chania, a city that has not yet experienced the misery of other areas due to the tourism that still holds. There used to be at least 15 shops and as soon as Jumbo opened in one year they all closed. I have never bought anything from there and I do not prefer to go to Maria for example that tomorrow the day after tomorrow she will need something in her shop will come to me and the money will move to the market and not in the pocket of a tycoon of easy money.

their ad withered my friend away then.only something pen I got happily write: bb:

Let me make the devil's lawyer. If there were no jumbo shops to sell cheap and useless as you say toys and various other paper notebooks pens etc etc could our current compatriot meet the needs of his children ???

Reactions: SPYRIDON

Let me make the devil's lawyer. If there were no jumbo shops to sell cheap and useless as you say toys and various other paper notebooks pens etc etc could our current compatriot meet the needs of his children ???
if there was a smooth movement of money in the market and not an accumulation in big stores that sell everything at degrading prices because it is of similar quality then there would still be open companies that would maintain the world and distribute the money in the local markets. Then yes most could buy the things their family needs. How did we live 2000 years now without them?

Reactions: barcelonistas

I know one thing. If it were not for the Chinese in China working for a plate of rice, we here in Europe would still be with gas lamps. We all live at the expense of these peoples who think they were born to work.
Take an average European family and dress them and cover their daily needs with products made in europe.
Let me laugh three times ....

Friend Betladen, I completely understand you because I suffered exactly the same thing. CARBON ALL, except that the product was not seasonal ...
After they bothered me 2-3 times with the "today we do not miss returns" etc I went to them without fun after 5 months ...
REVENGE...

I know one thing. If it were not for the Chinese in China working for a plate of rice, we here in Europe would still be with gas lamps. We all live at the expense of these peoples who think they were born to work.
Take an average European family and dress them and cover their daily needs with products made in europe.
Let me laugh three times ....
Find George not only sells Jumbo products from China. 80% of the market is Chinese Taiwanese and Japanese. The small shops up to tor akai these were selling Chinese but the jumbo is coming and every Jumbo makes mass purchases it lowers the cost as much as you can and because it gathers the whole market it sells with degrading profit percentages because it has mass sales and big turnovers. all this can not be done by a family business and that is why it has taken ..... and closed

Find George not only sells Jumbo products from China. 80% of the market is Chinese Taiwanese and Japanese. The small shops up to tor akai these were selling Chinese but the jumbo is coming and every Jumbo makes mass purchases it lowers the cost as much as you can and because it gathers the whole market it sells with degrading profit percentages because it has mass sales and big turnovers. all this can not be done by a family business and that is why it has taken ..... and closed

Unfortunately, Costa, this is the law of the market. No one can do anything about it. From there and beyond, however, without them, it is now difficult for the wallet of the average Greek to face the current reality.

Reactions: 100

Unfortunately, Costa, this is the law of the market. No one can do anything about it. From there and beyond, however, without them, it is now difficult for the wallet of the average Greek to face the current reality.
Surely this is the law of the market George and always the big fish will eat the small but a little resistance on our part will help the situation a little : sign:

I will write you what I found out today ...

As you can see most of its products jumbo they are defective and that is why they are probably cheap.
I have often bought toys that half do not work when you take them home and the other half last a day.
Until a few months ago I was tired of going for a change that I was buying! As if there was chaos in the changes with a lot of people returning what they had bought or had been given as a gift. I also changed bass shops and found less queues ... but nothing! I got to the point of getting things or they brought me gifts for my kids which I did not dare to think of going for a change even if they did not work. So I've picked up games that just exist without working.

Recently, however, they brought us an inflatable children's pool, which when the children saw it, they went crazy with joy. I also bought an electric pump to inflate it, because it is not possible with the mouth! As soon as I start inflating, I notice that the air plug was detached and that you were putting air in ... it was coming out!

Disappointment children ... disappointment me too ...
I run to change it and after I got wet due to the heat, they tell me in the store that yes it is damaged but the changes are made only every Monday and every Saturday! After I did what I could and they served me because it is not easy for me, go and come to JUMBO ... I did not give up!

So on Saturday morning I said I was going to change it and I am going with my daughter.

Traffic on the streets, traffic in the parking lot, traffic in the store and as soon as we arrive they tell me that it is really broken but the changes are made after 14:00 at noon because until then the product change program is locked and a lot of nonsense ... brothers I called the whole staff until I asked Mr Jumbo's phone, nothing changed. I talked to robot humans who kept saying the same thing. Like talking on a computer programmed. I left fortunate again ...

I left the gift in the car so that if it sits on a Monday I can spend (because Saturday is excluded) outside any JUMBO to go and change it ...

Today is this day ... and I went out of one and went in to change it ... Do you know what they told me as soon as it was my turn? That the pool is a seasonal item and will not be returned. The summer codes are closed and do not change !!!!

I do not discuss what followed ....

The bottom line is that they have found a way not to turn things around by limiting themselves to a lot of issues and in the end the time of the genre passes.

Imagine that if I keep it and go back in time in the summer, when the summer codes will open again, they will make other codes for the same product so that you do not return it.

JUMBO end from me!

Question: Can I sue? For anything .... Mental pain of children, suffering, wrong information, damaged product that they do not change ...? I want to put the pump I bought somewhere ...

You can do everything, but not mental pain (away from us), for moral damage we discuss it but it is not worth it. You can also make a complaint to the consumer ombudsman.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: