FTL 2016 Predictions Championship - Rules and Gifts

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006
Dear betting friends,

The "Tipster League" predictions league is an institution after many years of organization. Every year, we enrich it and adapt it to new requirements and rules that make it even more competitive to deliver fun, healthy competition and profit opportunities. The championship is held in the forum and can be attended by any member of the forum who wants to start at any time he decides.

At the Forum Tipster League you have the chance to unleash your talent, share your knowledge and prove your abilities, and who knows, then you can find yourself a tipster on the infobeto home page.

1.jpg

PARTICIPATION

All members of the infobeto forum can participate in the championship. Each member can give this part of the forum their bets with the obligation to write a serious justification for the point they will propose according to the template that we point out below.

RULES

In addition to the 1 number one justification for this league, some rules should be followed, such as the following:

• Every month, all participants will start with 70 units as a cashier. These will be billed until the end and not their winnings. That is, if someone starts with a 5 / 10 bet then either win or lose their remaining 65 units to bet.
  • At the end of each month, participants should have proposed the least 15 games to be considered valid.
  • Each game will be proposed in stakes with a scale from 1 / 10 to 10 / 10.
  • More 2 suggestions per month are prohibited with more than 7 / 10 stakes.
  • Each sentence must be written and uploaded at least 1 hours before the start of the particular game
  • Each game must be justified with text at least 10 lines and fully justify WHY you selected the point you proposed.
  • Odds will only be selected from books advertised in the bet365 /stoiximan or whatever else is announced to you.
  • The minimum odds for the bet to be accepted will be 1.50.
  • There is no maximum acceptable return but there is a maximum profit for returns over 3,5 that will be 15 units regardless of the units proposed.
  • It is forbidden to copy text even if it is yours that you have rewritten to another site.
  • strange staking plans that only aim at the prize and do not match the real value of the proposed games will be dropped or stakes adjusted to the overall plan.

WINNERS - CLASSIFICATION

Each month there will be three winners and a ranking criterion will be the total yield (%) of the month.

ANALYSIS STANDARD

The format that your bets should have is the following (as an example):

You open a separate topic within the analysis subforum (in what we already are) titled the fight we play with its date.

Untitled.jpg

The manager of the championship will be "Animusbet".

MONTHLY PRESENTS

3's first winners in the month-to-month net earnings will win the following prizes:

• 50 €
  • 30 €
  • 20 €

Good luck to everyone!
Last edited by administrator:

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006
Answer: FTL 2016 Predictions Championship - Rules and Gifts

The differences compared to last year are three
1) each starts with 70 units and not 100
2) minimum acceptable performance is 1.50 and from 3.50 and above returns you will not get more than 15 units
3) the winners will be 3 first with the best yield and not the best profit.

player

23 Oct 2009

I think that, to emphasize the changes, is the best time to report a tragic stake of "tasos1407" with 1.25 and 10 / 10 gravity just before the time changes to get into the pot. I thought the moderator to cancel the bet could not be out of order, but it certainly was advisable and to mention for such types of bets the original rules of the competition.With all of us.Version of grapes.We are looking for the new improved contest.Right profits to everyone !!!

tasos1407

3 and 2015

To say that you are not right ... the regulation was allowed this year, but this year things are getting worse and a good tipter will look ;)
Reactions: player

player

23 Oct 2009

I'm sorry but you have been wrong. There was no rule to say it clearly, but it was written in a post that I do not logically removed from the forum, that Last Minute bets will be considered by the moderator and will be canceled. If yours bet does not belong to this category. Pass.

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

To finish with last year's 2016. In fact, Tassou's bet was clear to get into the triple but was not extreme, so he did not give a big bet with a big stake to make it. The reason I did not cancel was the same for which I did not cancel and some of your own bets jogador eg. the X / 2 day / day with 7.50 returns with 3 / 10 and also X / 2 dd / min with 5.50 returns with 4 / 10 showing more betting bets etc. In a few words the reason for not canceling enough 2015 bets all participants are the flexibility on our part.
We pass 2015 so good success to everyone

tasos1407

3 and 2015

I wish everyone a great success, with profits above all and of course competition!
* I have sent you and prive a message about the previous month : beers1:

player

23 Oct 2009

eikona.jpg
I'm attaching an image (I hope you can see it) from my account to stoiximan to prove you animus (and you Elpidoforos new that you commented on then) that it was not a betting raise that you mentioned above is a little bit void what you say about me. And that I give in the forum I play and really do.
Obviously the dialogue is at a friendly level.

Avrolimos

2 Oct 2009
Athena

Animusbet is responsible for the contest but does not make decisions alone. Despite all, we all agree on the moderator for the management.

As long as we did not cancel the stake of tasos1407, we did not even cancel your jogador who was equally challenging.

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

View attachment 20408
I'm attaching an image (I hope you can see it) from my account to stoiximan to prove you animus (and you Elpidoforos new that you commented on then) that it was not a betting raise that you mentioned above is a little bit void what you say about me. And that I give in the forum I play and really do.
Obviously the dialogue is at a friendly level.
I do not doubt that the pussy buddies and I do not care if the podcasts or not, I just say a bet betting because you were negative and with two successful semesters / eventually you did not just come back but you entered the prize orbit. And of course we always talk to friendly level, we do not have to separate any fields

player

23 Oct 2009

Can someone please explain how the yield is exactly calculated and what is it?
Is there a type?

Thanks

JIM1

29 Mar 2012

Good times are the triplets the 3 or 3.5 doubles allowed?

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

no friend, only one game you can suggest

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com

For uniformity, please all follow the same format to write your local title.

First date in this format: 03 / 01 / 2016
followed by the small Greek: Chelsea - Manchester City

So titles should be like this: 03 / 01 / 2016 Chelsea - Manchester City
Last edited:

Realgreen

24 Aug 2015

A dumb (maybe) question: Can a game be open to any contestant?

edit: From what I see is made to have a lot open
Last edited:

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

What do you mean openly? Do you suggest a game while somebody else is not finished?
Reactions: Realgreen

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hannover - Dinamo Dresden
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Werder Bremen - Eintracht Frankfurt
  • 23:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Famalio - Porto
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P Forum Bot: Phila76 has launched a new theme called "COMPANIES AND BONES" at Betting ...