Problem with netbet

you must have made a bet from the first day. if you don't have the money, you don't have the option of withdrawing into a bank
The question is whether netbet puts the money in despite the delay. From what I've read from others in the forum puts it in. So I wait and at the same time I set them up every day

Reactions: rattling
Good evening I would like to know if there is any other problem with Netbet ... i have withdrawn from 7/1 and yet all they tell me is that they have had a problem with viva and withdrawals have told me they will have Completed by Wednesday 22/1 and today I am posting again gt it didn't happen and tells me they don't know when they will be able to put my money in the card if I want to put it in paysafe ... which they told me from the beginning I explain that i can't withdraw from paysafe and i want the money on the card so i made deposits with the Card and that's why I identified my card .... honestly this has never happened to me again and it is bad for anyone thinking of playing there if the species is playing there mind .....
One of the same, they had told me the same thing a long time ago, they tell me the same thing now, just with paysafe while I have an unlimited account they tell me from netbet to contact the company because I have restrictions and they can no longer deposit me there amount ... and we are talking about small amounts.

I keep writing them e-mails that it is a shame for them to accept deposits via viva while they can not make withdrawals via viva, & while they have everything they tell me that they can not proceed with bank transfer etc ... carpets in general !!!!!

One of my own ... emailed me today to make a withdrawal that I have requested via viva to be made via paysafe. I chose to wait for them to enter via viva.
Well I have news regarding NETBET, & its technical problems.
So the betting company says that it can not credit you money through viva for a technical SOLUTION issue.
They ask you to deposit them in paysafe. Do you accept? I was sent that I have a limit in paysafe & to contact paysafe to process my problem. I knew and saw in my account that I do not have a limit in paysafe. I ask them what I can do to change the withdrawal limit.
Paysafe tells me that I do NOT have a limit on my account .. & obviously they (ie the betting company may have a limit and issue ..) In any case pay safe tells me to ask the betting company to clarify what their issue is exactly so that, if there really is an issue, let them know
contact me to solve it the technical department of paysafe ... in collaboration with netbet.
I do not get an edge ...

Well I have news regarding NETBET, & its technical problems.
So the betting company says that it can not credit you money through viva for a technical SOLUTION issue.
They ask you to deposit them in paysafe. Do you accept? I was sent that I have a limit in paysafe & to contact paysafe to process my problem. I knew and saw in my account that I do not have a limit in paysafe. I ask them what I can do to change the withdrawal limit.
Paysafe tells me that I do NOT have a limit on my account .. & obviously they (ie the betting company may have a limit and issue ..) In any case pay safe tells me to ask the betting company to clarify what their issue is exactly so that, if there really is an issue, let them know
contact me to solve it the technical department of paysafe ... in collaboration with netbet.
I do not get an edge ...
However, a month ago, netbet put 2 times money in my card (via viva), but it did 3 to 4 days at a time. At that time they did not have a paysafe withdrawal available. Now they do not have viva ?? Every month another problem? You say they go for a padlock?

However, a month ago, netbet put 2 times money in my card (via viva), but it did 3 to 4 days at a time. At that time they did not have a paysafe withdrawal available. Now they do not have viva ?? Every month another problem? You say they go for a padlock?
Yes what you say is true, with viva they have been doing it for about four days. They were sending e.mail to inform their customers about the technical problem that actually arose in January.

Yes what you say is true, with viva they have been doing it for about four days. They were sending e.mail to inform their customers about the technical problem that actually arose in January.
They did not send me anything. No email. Just after a few days they paid. One withdrawal was I think early January and the other late January, something like that

They did not send me anything. No email. Just after a few days they paid. One withdrawal was I think early January and the other late January, something like that
Understood...
& of course all accounts are settled, identified
Good evening I would like to know if there is any other problem with Netbet ... i have withdrawn from 7/1 and yet all they tell me is that they have had a problem with viva and withdrawals have told me they will have Completed by Wednesday 22/1 and today I am posting again gt it didn't happen and tells me they don't know when they will be able to put my money in the card if I want to put it in paysafe ... which they told me from the beginning I explain that i can't withdraw from paysafe and i want the money on the card so i made deposits with the Card and that's why I identified my card .... honestly this has never happened to me again and it is bad for anyone thinking of playing there if the species is playing there mind .....
Eventually, with a lot, they solved their issue, my fast technical with ti viva ... everything was probably overcome because the amount after four days went to processing .... progress !!! But today I also pressed them with along e.mail.

This is what netbet had done before when it cut it scroll and he told us to ask for a withdrawal only in the persuasive account (times when it was not even necessary to have an account in the persuasive). In short, they are trying to cut you off from Viva little by little.

Reactions: Alcapone01

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...