Program for prepol

Nestmega

14 Ion 2022
Good evening on the forum. I decided to deal with pre-volleyball but I find it very tedious to analyze a match and choose at the end 8. Is there a program that analyzes matches or something?

PROPOGOL is to find the 8 biggest overs from a series of matches - I do not remember how many.
I have something in Ms Dos if you can get an edge and if you have a computer that reads floppy disks.
They started this game in 1993. Is it still playing?

PROPOGOL is to find the 8 biggest overs from a series of matches - I do not remember how many.
I have something in Ms Dos if you can get an edge and if you have a computer that reads floppy disks.
They started this game in 1993. Is it still playing?
You have to find 8 out of 30. Unfortunately my pc does not accept floppy disks so I would prefer if there is another program.

You have to find 8 out of 30. Unfortunately my pc does not accept floppy disks so I would prefer if there is another program.
8 of 30.
I do not have a disk reader either, but in computer shops they save on a floppy disk.
I have to look for where they are.
But you have to either run it in dos or migrate the code yourself in windows language.

8 of 30.
I do not have a disk reader either, but in computer shops they save on a floppy disk.
I have to look for where they are.
But you have to either run it in dos or migrate the code yourself in windows language.
Could I make codes I just can not understand the logic? I will put the result of each group and it will tell me if it will say more than the other, its statistics or something else?

Could I make codes I just can not understand the logic? I will put the result of each group and it will tell me if it will say more than the other, its statistics or something else?
What I have are basic systems of various types.
But it also has a menu for forecasting - possible overovers. It goes based on what odds for the 1-minute 2-X-90, and I can not say that he finds a nail in the overs but he finds something.
It is not an easy task. I remember the other one in the sporfm where AEK was playing with a small team and he was telling us "ho-ho-ho a lot-a little here". But it came 1-0 in favor of AEK in 89 'I think.

This is an extremely dead game.
PROPO of 13 games is a game I had won.
Especially if it was played with categories of winners 13-12 and with a rake of 50% instead of the 59.5% that was valid, I had won it by a big margin.
But ... past greatness and telling them to cry.
PROPO was not caught on the internet. When the first sports sites were built around 2000, PROPO was already blowing the whistle (OPAP had already done it ... 14ari OPAP to be a complete idiot).
In 2009 they said to rebuild it as it was old, to become a retro story and OPAP was ready to publish the first commercials. But Kokkalis intervened and forbade it. He was afraid that he would eat a customer from the bet.

Good evening on the forum. I decided to deal with pre-volleyball but I find it very tedious to analyze a match and choose at the end 8. Is there a program that analyzes matches or something?
You do not need any program.
All you want is an addition and in the end a division
In the last 6 home games the home team has scored 16 goals and conceded 7
The guest in the last 6 games away scored 9 goals and conceded 18 so a total of 16 + 7 + 9 + 18 = 50 goals in 6 games 50/6 = 8,33 goals
Assumption. When from the division the number is from 7,20 and above then
we have over.
In prepogol we do the same operations and the higher the number that comes out of the division out of 30 matches the more likely
to score more goals, in the same way we rank by
the largest number of the division to the smallest.
Note: Do not tie the knot that with an octave with one column you will shake
the propogol, I just give you an idea of ​​how you have to move to have it
greater chances of success .......

The guest in the last 6 games away scored 9 goals and conceded 18 so a total of 16 + 7 + 9 + 18 = 50 goals in 6 games 50/6 = 8,33 goals
we have over.
In prepogol we do the same operations and the higher the number that comes out of the division out of 30 matches the more likely
we have over.

It's not exactly like that but it's a pretty good idea.

Reactions: nmpropo
It's not exactly like that but it's a pretty good idea.
7 out of 10 times is over checked if you see my previous posts
and a 14-team for 8-team propogol in a possible order
Standard 30 -13-17-29 The rest of the matches we ask for 4 for 8ari 100% 210
columns for 7ari 100% columns 18 .If we catch the standards
Be careful the system does not play normally

I do not like overs.
The usual over 2.5 does not pay, as does the man.
I would prefer corners in this kind of games.

In the old days when I was learning programming, I quickly made a program for Propogol.

It is constructive, you make columns based on some characteristics, single-scales etc. as well as based on some options of your own, eg 4 standard matches and then 4 in 10 for 100% 6, 7 or 8.

I can make it available for free, send me a.m. if you are interested.

Runs in java.

propogoal22.png

Reactions: nmpropo
In the old days when I was learning programming, I quickly made a program for Propogol.

It is constructive, you make columns based on some characteristics, single-scales etc. as well as based on some options of your own, eg 4 standard matches and then 4 in 10 for 100% 6, 7 or 8.

I can make it available for free, send me a.m. if you are interested.

Runs in java.

View attachment 36250
Yes I'm interested Thank you

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...